Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Not a chance in hell/-Me and Lawless-

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Yuugao had been captured earlier that day. While she had been relaxing for the first time since Hayates death. Now she was in a holding cell for the akatsuki, her off duty clothes a crumpled mess… mostly. She had worn a soft black silk button up, and now It was pretty much open to about just below her breasts. This of course made her black lace bra quite obvious, and her breasts… not something she would have liked. Obsidian eyes flashed with anger as purple hair fell around her. She tried to hide herself this way, but it really wasn’t THAT effective.

She wore a skirt for the first time in a long time, but it was practically rolled up to her hips now. That was from rough handling, and her majorly struggling. Now it was quite obvious there was a nice pair of black silk panties beneath the black skirt. Black, she liked black it was neutral… safe. The faintest hint of lace was seen at the outer edge of the panties. Her sandals had been lost awhile ago, and her headband was tied to her upper arm. “Wonderful… captured…” She muttered.

Deidara walked up to the little prison cell she was kept in. He wore his standard Akatsuki clouded robes. He smiled at her. "You enjoying your stay so far, hm?" He asked, and then grinned at her, his blonde hair being brushed out of his eyes by his hand. He looked down on her. "I'm sure you know by now why you're here, right?" He asked, and then he opened the jail cell and walked in, but closed and locked it afterwords, using a sealing jutsu. He sat down beside her.

((Small post, I know...)

Yuugao glared at him as he came in. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the male. "Deidara, of the Akatsuki... you work with clay... and explosions..." She said in a bored tone. her sleeves where long enough that it hid her ANBU tattoo, and that was a good thing. But some people got the tattoo cause they thought it looked nice. He knew otherwise, he knew she was ANBU which wasn't... good at all.

Deidara just laughed. "So you know a little about me." He said, and then he brushed a hand through her hair. "Have they been treating you well?" He asked, while standing. He then pushed against her face with his hand to push her back. "You're the newest Akatsuki pet." He explained. "You should feel special... we haven't had a pet in a long time."

Yuugao grimaced as he caressed her. She yanked back and just glared at him, scenarios running through her mind. How would she escape this? How would she get out of this situation. SHe shifted her position and pulled her legs up a bit more, an annoyed look crossing her features. "I have been treated fine, with the exception of not eating... in a bit, and needing to use the restroom... I have been treated fine." She muttered.

Deidara laughed. He then stood up. "Well, luxories like bathroom breaks and food have to be earned, you see." He said. "What will you do to earn a meal?" He asked, and then he grabbed her hand and he put it on his crotch. "I'm sure you can think of a few things." He said, and forced her hand to move up and down on his crotch, she could soon feel it growing.

Yuugao's lip curled in disgust as she stared at him. They wanted her to earn the right to use the restroom? Food she could deal without. She had dealt without before, she was an ANBU. If need be she could shut of parts of her bodies functions, it would require chakra, and make her tired. But at least she wouldn't have to.. Alright that was a tad bit disturbing. She watched the blond as he rubbed her hand on his crotch and then frowned. "you really don't get laid often... do you..." She taunted softly.

"It's funner when it's the enemy." He said. "And I only get it when it's fun." He told her. "Now... why don't you be a good girl and show me how you can work that pretty little mouth of yours." He said, and brushed a hand through her hair. "You WILL be a good girl, won't you?" He asked, and stared into her eyes with his own eyes.

Yuugao actually laughed, burst into laughter and tilted her head back. "if you think I give in that easily Deidara... you are a fool." She said as she gave him a rather dark look. "If I havent' done if for the men in my village, what makes you think I will do it for you?" She stated as she leaned in and let her breath fan over his face. Then she pulled back and returned to staring ahead of herself. "you amuse me... if I haven't gotten in a relationship with my Senpai, what makes you think I will with you?"

He just smirked, and pulled out some clay. The mouth in his hand started chewing it up. "Then you're of no use to us. Anything we can torture out of you we've already gotten out of someone else." He said, and then showed her a little bird. "Here, a parting gift." He tossed it to her.

Yuugao watched him with an amused expression on her face. He expected her to fold that easily? He was crazy, literally crazy. "mmphhff... Funny... you haven't captured a single ANBU before you caught me.. I know that for a fact." She taunted soflty as she shifted how she was sitting and straightened her back all the more. SHe stared at the bird and smiled brightly, "Do it... kill me.. It will reunite me with my Hayate..." She said in a cheerful toned voice. Can you say creepy?

"And I thought Itachi was emo." (HAD TO SAY IT) He just shook his head, and laughed. "I'll just blow your hands off." He said, and detonated the small explosion, having no real fatal effects, but just blowing her hands to all hell. "Wasn't quite strong enough to blow them off, hm." He said. "Oh well, at least you now know I'm not playing around..."

Yuugao remained silent as the explosion went off. It dealt damage to her hands, but she had worse in the past. When he left the room she would use a minor medical jutsu to fix it. She sighed and slumped back against the wall, just ignoring him now. "Do as you will" She muttered faintly. Her eyes closed and she found herself entering a very relaxed state of mind.

Later that day, Deidrara came back and looked at her from outside the cell. "Sasori told me to come see if you needed anything." Deidara said, grumbling, slightly. He looked her up and down.

Yuugao was busy fiddling with braiding a lock of her hair. Having made a small usable blade of chakra. More then that she was doing intricate braids with the hair she had cut off. He opened that, and talked to her and she looked up. Her hands where completely healed over, not so hard of a work for a person with some medic nin training. She laughed softly and raised an eyebrow. "Now why would I need anything from you?"

"Food... water... bathroom?" He reminded her, slowly, and then he looked down on her, and saw what she ws doing. "Tsk, tsk.... you're still clinging to a hope of escaping, aren't you?" He laughed almost uncontrolably, and then pulled a chair up and sat down.

Yuugao smiled at him viciously, "Oh I can easily escape once I build up the chakra." She said cheerfully. She grinned ear to ear as she stretched a little and dropped the braided rope. "Dont need any of those, I shut down my functions..." She commented lightly. She could do that for a few days, but not much longer.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to take things a little bit farther." He then pulled out a blowgun and shot it into the side of her neck. The dart he used had chakra sealing poison laced on it.

Yuugao ripped the dart out and glared at him. Curling her arms around her chest she ducked her head unto her pulled up knees. "no matter what you do... I'm not going to service you..." She hissed out lightly. Her eyes closing as she shuddered faintly.

He opened the jail cell door, and walked into it, then kicked her in the head. "You won't have a choice after this." He told her, with a grin, and then looked down at her. "Your chakra is unusable now."

Yuugao glared at him, and skidded just a little after the kick. Her ears where ringing but as soon as they stopped she just glared up at him. "Good luck in breaking me, I am a battlehardened Kunoichi..." She murmured softly. There was no way he was going to get info from her, at least not easily...

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Oh, don't worry... the longer you last without breaking, the longer I enjoy torturing you." He said, and then started to take her away from the holding cell, and towards the interrogation room.

Yuugao growled faintly and sighed, as she slumped. Do as he will, he wouldn't break her. Even if he scarred her, she wouldn't ever reveal the information he wanted. Naruto had done way too much for the village, his father had done too much. She wouldn't betray that unspoken trust, just to save herself.

Soon, he put her in a chair, and then he shackled her there, and grinned. "Now, let's see if I can't break that Will of Fire." He said, and then he smirked. "First... exhibit A." He then pointed his hand at a curtain, and it feel, revealing Kakashi knocked out, and hanging to the wall limp. "You may die to save your village, but will you let him?"

Back
Top Bottom