Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Not a chance in hell/-Me and Lawless-

Yuugao shuddered as he bit her, wincing at the pain of it. "well I don't have much to offer, I wasn't much of a sexual Kunoichi." She snapped as she struggled against him. "Letting Kakashi die is a bad idea, think of the plethora of Jutsu's he knows..." She stated as she pointed that out. She unlike others knew Kakashi had seals on his body that prevented him from being properly studied upon his death. All ANBU did.

Deidara just shook his head. "He's no use to us if you two won't obey." He said. "And I've already made the initiative to not KILL him. The rest is up to what you can tell me." He said.

"That's the thing, I don't have anything I CAN tell you. We don't know Naruto's location. The only Bijjuu location we know, is that of the Eight Tailed Beast." She stated in a drawling tone. Yeah, lets seem them go after THAT one.

"I'm sure being in ANBU you know plenty of things about Konoha... tell you what." He kissed her ear. "You perform an oath on your honor that you will obey whatever I say, and will only do something if I give you permission."

Yuugao bit her cheek, the inside of it, and tasted blood. A growl passing from her lips as she tried to yank away from him. "What good would that do? And how long would it last..." She said in a low gravely tone. To save her Sensei...

He smirked. "Until I released you from my service... which more than likely means until I'm bored with you." He said, and then continued to bounced her up and down on his lap, with his hands groping at her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom