Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"Oh please, it would be temporary. Even if I died you'd still change back. And you'd still be you, just with a different body." I shrug. "But fine, we will try it without that." I think for a bit. "I guess I can make it look like there's a mind control spell on them, then again the cops saw my perception filter spell, so they would know that the girls simply didn't know who we were."

I head down to the RV with you, blending in with the others as I sneak in and grab our stuff while you keep watch. I come out with my bag and yours, handing you yours as we make our way back around the RV to get away, back to the trees.

"Sorry, Kelly," I shake my head, "You may be used to this stuff, but for me, it isn't something I crave to experience. Besides, magic is still not well understood, and things often do go wrong. I'd rather play it safe."

We manage to get back to the trees safely, drop the bags on the ground and watch the scene below us. The cop with the radio puts it down, takes out what appears to be a wand from a leather holster on his belt and steps closer to Jen and Stephie as he raises it above his head. I look at my watch -- still not enough time has passed for your spell to become permanent.

"Whatever you thought of doing," I tell you, "you better do it now!"

"Crap. We just need a few more minutes." I think for a bit. "Why don't you take off. Just head down the road and I'll catch up to you. I can find you anywhere with our link active. I'll go distract them for a bit." I head back down out of the trees, taking a wand and what looks like a kids toy ray gun with me since their sonic weapon won't keep a wand from working, though the effects are easier to fight against in turn. "Hey! Looking for me?!" I yell at them, trying to get them to leave the girls alone since I'm the one they really want. The wand I took causes shrinking and the gun is an orgasm gun, always fun. Not harmful but very distracting. Once I get them after me I head back into the trees, away from you. I really just need to by the girls about 10 minutes and they will be fine.

Al's POV

"Wait!" I call after you, "It could be dang..." but you've already set off. I swear under my breath, shoulder the bags and move further back along the back-trail.

Narrative for Kelly

"Harris, look!" Stan notices you first and pulls on his partner's sleeve just as he gets ready to use his wand on Jen and Stephie. "Dumb bitch," Harris mutters as he turns toward you, putting the want back in its holster and drawing his gun again, "Disrupt her before she gets any closer," he tells Stan then aims the gun at you, "Stop right there!"

Stan lifts the disruptor and the sound of a hundred amphetamine-crazed chipmunks playing heavy metal music backwards fills your head. As you turn around and run back toward the trees, Stan says something to Harris, who casts an angry look at the crowd and puts his weapon away, apparently having decided that shooting you in the back in front of so many witnesses is not such a bright idea. Pulling a wand from the holster he starts after you with his partner following closely behind and keeping the disruptor pointed at you.

As you reach the trees, you hear a cracking sound through the din and a light-blue bolt hits the tree to your right, engulfing it in a bluish glow. Apparently aiming a wand while running is not as easy as it appears, but the next shot could be more accurate.

Back to Al's POV

I only walk a short distance before I hear shouts and sounds of pursuit. Recognizing your voice, I stop in hesitation. You did tell me to go on but then, you may be in trouble... Coming to a decision, I drop the bags on the ground, open yours and start rummaging inside it. I see several wands, a couple of amulets and some other paraphernalia that I don't have the time to figure out. I grab the amulets and slip the chains around my neck, then pull out a wand at random and start running toward the sounds.

"Wow, these guys aren't even trying to catch me. I didn't want to hurt them but I'm not gonna hold back if they are acting like that." I think to myself as I run. I look back to see how far back they are. When I look ahead I see a largish log laying across the path. I zap it with the shrinking wand and mentally set the duration to expire just as they get to it. I just run over it like it's a twig of course as the wand is set to reduce to 5% of normal size. Normally much slower so the person it's used on can enjoy it, but since I made it I can change settings on the fly.

As I run I randomly shoot the orgasm gun at them, not really trying for any accuracy. The effect isn't visible anyway, it's meant for fun, not this, so it is usually used on someone close enough to touch anyway. I fire off the shrink wand at them as well, using the default setting which will make someone slowly shrink over about 5 minutes till they are 5% of their original size. For a person the effect itself is quite.... erotic, on purpose of course. Shrinking can be made so the subject doesn't feel a thing, but where's the fun in that.

I slowly make my way at about a 45 degree angle to where you were supposed to go. I focus on you to try to get a sense for where you are. "Damn it, no one listens." I mutter as I feel you moving this way. I change direction to move away from you. Setting traps with the shrink wand as I go until we are half a mile from the girls. "That should do it, the spell should have become permanent by now." I use my magic to make some fog behind me as I speed myself up, moving like a Jedi as I head to you.

Narrative For Kelly

You manage to keep your distance from the chasing cops, and although they don't get much closer, the wand shots do, with the near misses becoming too near for comfort. The buzzing of the disruptor makes it hard to think straight, to the point that even avoiding obstacles requires inordinate efforts of concentration. You zap the log with the shrinking wand, managing to make the shrinking instantaneous, but trying to control the duration proves too taxing, resulting in you failing to notice a thick root in your path. Your foot snags on it and as you stumble, a light-blue lightning bolt whooshes above you through the space where your head would have been, and hits an oak twenty feet ahead, causing it to light up like a Christmas tree -- a lucky break if you ever had one.

You scramble back to your feet and resume running, shooting the orgasm gun and zapping the shrink wand over your shoulder whenever you get the opportunity. The sounds of continuing pursuit and the occasional zap indicate that the trap was ineffective, and what's worse -- it seems to be getting closer.

Behind the scenes

A shot from your gun grazes Stan but appears to have no effect on him. Unseen by you, a soft amber glow emanates from beneath his shirt, and the outline of a pentacle-shaped amulet becomes briefly visible under his shirt. As he keeps running after you, keeping the disruptor pointed in your direction, another shot hits him square in the chest. The amulet flares red and disintegrates into fine dust. Stan's eyes glaze over, his muscles tense up, and with a loud grunt he falls to the ground, rolls over and comes to a stop, shaking and moaning and thrusting his pelvis into the soil. The disruptor flies out of his hand and lands on a rock nearby.

Harris stops and kneels near the fallen Stan. "You OK? Yech!" the concern in his voice turns into disgust as he realizes what his partner is experiencing. He pulls Stan's shirt open and mutters "Chinese junk" when he sees the remains of the overloaded amulet. Leaving Stan to ride out the effects, he picks up the disruptor, only to discard it with a curse when he sees its broken emitter.

As he gets up to resume the chase, he is hit by the magic from your wand. Underneath his shirt, an amulet -- not unlike the one Stan was wearing -- gives out a soft yellow glow, reflecting the magic back in the direction is came from. It washes over you and slowly, imperceptibly, starts doing its thing...

Harris keeps running in your direction for a while longer but soon realizes that you have gotten away. He stops, spits on the ground and turns back toward his downed partner.

Narrative For Kelly

Just when the cacophony in your head threatens to overwhelm you it suddenly stops, finally giving you full control of your facilities. A moment later, your speed triples, easily leaving your pursuers behind. You quickly reach the rendezvous point, only to find out that I am not there. As you go around setting the traps, you notice that your surroundings are different: the trees are much bigger than the ones you ran by, and the weeds are growing so tall they impede movement. You would have found it strange, but you feel too good to pay attention -- so good, in fact, that the feeling can be described as erotic; must be the adrenaline rush and the smug satisfaction of outsmarting the cops, or so you tell yourself.

Al's POV

I run in the direction of the sounds but after a while they become fainter and eventually die out somewhere in the distance. I stop and look around, hoping that I didn't get myself hopelessly lost. After taking a moment to orient myself, I turn around and, wand at the ready, start walking back in the direction that I hope will lead me to the path that you wanted me to go on. I walk for some time, but then a light fog starts condensing around me, growing thicker and denser until I can hardly make out the ground in front of me. My pace slows down as I blindly inch forward and suddenly a rustling sound from my left makes me stop. Instinctively I clutch one of the amulets around my neck as I swing the wand in the direction of the noise, only realizing after the fact that I have no idea how to activate it, what its effect will be or even whether the sound was made by a friend, a foe or some passing animal. I freeze in my tracks and try to listen. After a moment of silence I quietly whisper "Kelly, is that you?"

The wand you took is the rubberizing wand. I thought of taking it but saw no point. Activating it is easy, you just have to want it to work. You zap something. Whatever it is will turn to rubber. Animated still, but rubber. The cops actually use a similar effect quite off as being shot while rubber is harmless. Bullets simply pass though a rubber body, the wounds sealing up behind them. Though I don't use it for that purpose. The rubber wand goes with the shrinking wand. It's fun for girls, feeling their guys cock grow in their pussy as they slowly shrink. I can control the speed and duration on the fly since I made the wands and am a magic user. But it does have defaults, usually a few hours duration for both. The rubber has a near instant effect while the shrink wand defaults to taking several minutes to reduce a person to the maximum of 5% normal size.

It takes me a bit to realize what's going on as I sit down to rest. I can feel the wand in my hand getting bigger and heavier, same with the gun. Then I notice my clothes getting bigger and looser. "Ah hell. One of those guys must have a rebound object or spell on them." I sigh. I wait a while to catch my breath before I cancel the spell on me, though I do enjoy the growing pleasure of the effect. Like getting a massage all over by tiny hands, and I do mean all over. But before I'm half normal size I concentrate and fight the effect till I'm back to normal, at which point the spell energy will dissipate, something I need to teach you to do.

"Kelly?" I ask again, a little louder this time. When no reply comes, I start gingerly walking in the direction of the sound, cursing the fog and swiping my hands in front of me to avoid banging into anything. A moment later my hand brushes something rubbery and I stop, trying to feel what it is. Up close I can barely see the outline of a tree trunk through the fog, but its texture feels like some kind latex or rubber. Perplexed, I walk around around it and continue until I hear a soft moan from below. I bend down, and run my fingers along the ground, until they encounter soft warm flesh. The voice sounds very similar to yours, but the shape that my fingers trace is considerably smaller, like a child's.

The little body is covered with some sort of an oversized garment, which slides off when I pick it up in my arms. "Don't worry," I whisper to it, petting it with my hand, "Everything will be OK", then I gasp and almost drop it, as my palm rubs over a very un-childlike breast.

I'm about to reverse the shrinking when I hear someone. "Al?" I call out. But my voice is already much smaller. You probably don't hear me. I moan softly as the shrinking picks up pace. Before I know it you pick me up like a little kid. My clothes falling off as I shrink in your arms until you can hold me in one hand. I'm rubbing my pussy furiously as the shrinking finishes, I cum. My back arching, my tiny toes curling tightly, as I cry out in pleasure. I go limp when it's over and I lay there panting. "Fuck that feels good!" I look up at you and wave as I lay in your palm. "One of those guys reflected my spell. Give me a minute and I'll reverse it". I lay there panting as I catch my breath and finally fix myself. Getting bigger in your hand until you set me down. Once full sized again I get dressed. Not that I tend to wear much. "Alright. I think the cops gave up and the girls should be fine. Hopefully they left while they had the chance. Now we need a ride though". I sigh. Having been looking forward to having some fun with the girls the rest of the way. I fish around in my bag for the iPad so I can see where we are and where we need to go. "Sure you don't want me to turn us into dogs or something? Would make walking go a lot faster. It won't affect our minds any". I should have said much but I leave that out.

The figure in my arms keeps shrinking at an accelerated pace and it takes me a moment to realize that it is you. Smaller and smaller you dwindle, writhing and moaning in pleasure, until you can comfortably fit in my hand. "Kelly?" I look in amazement as writhe and moan and plunge your fingers deep inside you, "What happened?" But you seem to be oblivious to everything other than your lust, rubbing yourself like there is no tomorrow.

My inner voice of reason tells me that I should avert my eyes, but I have never had a girl pleasure herself in front of me, not to mention such a close view -- literally in the palm of my hand. Besides, I tell myself, I am not really participating in it, just watching, so it's not like I am cheating on Karen... So I blush but keep watching you with interest, trying to hide my arousal at your squirming and whimpering until you bring yourself to the brink of climax and push yourself, spasming and screaming, over the edge.

"Damn!" I shake my head as you slowly get yourself under control and sit up, flushed and winded, "What kind of an exhibitionist nymphomaniac are you? Can't you go for half a day without getting yourself off?"

fbukp5.jpg

The spell wears off and I feel your weight pulling my hand down as you start growing. I set you down, wiping my wet and sticky hand on the grass, and wait until you are back to your full size and fully dressed.

"No," I reply to your question, "I already told you that I have no desire being an animal, no matter how temporary you claim it would be. But if you want it so much, why don't you turn yourself into a mare and give me a ride?"

I blush a bit at your comment. "Sorry. I made it so the shrinking would feel really good to whoever it was used on. But you know what? That actually sounds like a good idea." I grin and before I get dressed I pack my clothes up and step away from you and change myself into a horse. I don't take my time with this, simply dropping to all fours and letting it happen. In under a minute there is a beautiful mare for you to ride. "Happy?" I ask with a neigh, still able to talk perfectly well it seems. I look at my back and concentrate and create a blanket from the clothes I had on, I don't have a bit or reigns since I'm perfectly capable of leading myself around. "Hop on and lets go, we still have a few days even with me like this. Once we get to texas we can hitch a ride, but I Want to stay off the road for a while, those cops will have phoned in that we are here. I hope the people back at the diner report how careless they were, we were no threat, not to warrant lethal force anyway." I let you climb on and I head off. Trotting along at a steady pace.

"Straight from the horse's mouth" I laugh, quite impressed with your transformation even though I try to act casual about it. I climb up to sit on the blanket, straddling your back, and give you a friendly slap on the rump. "That's quite the butt you got there, Kelly. You should start watching your diet..." My teasing is short-lived however, since your takeoff takes me by surprises and only a desperate lunge to wrap both arms around your neck saves me from falling off. "You couldn't arrange for a saddle, or at least stirrups and a bridle," I grumble, trying to find a less awkward position.

"I hope Jen and Stephie are going to be OK," I say as we move away from the hill, "I liked them."

"You're lucky you got the blanket. Unless you'd like to contribute your clothes? I need raw material to transmute. It takes too much energy making something from nothing. Small things I can do. Jewelry and why not. A saddle was too much. At least for right now. I haven't had to use this much magic in so short of time before. My stamina is shot. I probably can't even change back if I had to right now." I sigh as walk along at a steady pace. It is faster then if you had to walk though.

"Yeah. Me too. I'll send them a message when I get a chance. I should be able to find them easy enough. My magic is still fresh on then. Gives me something to home in on." I keep going till we come to a town or something. Probably a few hours after the incident with the cops. Enough time for me to rest and be able to cast again. "I better change back. My glamor should still be working. Apparently it just doesn't work on cops so we will have to be more careful"

The ride lasts for several hours and we spend the time talking about this and that. Your voice sounds funny coming out from an equine mouth but it's a wonder that you can talk at all -- I guess that you made some anatomical modifications to allow that to happen and it makes me wonder what else you have modified. At first I eagerly participate in the conversation, speculating about Jen and Stephie's future in their rejuvenated bodies, theorizing about the cops' apparent immunity to your glamour, expressing concern about Karen... but after a while my mood changes as I realize that bareback riding -- even at your moderate pace -- is not as easy as looks.

What started as a leisurely ride, soon turns into a torturous experience, as my awkwardness turns into discomfort, then to ache and finally to anguish. The muscles that work hard to keep my balance start complaining, their subtle reminders growing into groans of pain, joined by the agonizing screeches of my tender parts that keep bouncing and hitting against your back, not to mention the chaffing in my crotch from the constant rubbing of the jeans...

By the time we reach the outskirts of a small town, I begin to seriously reevaluate my choice of transportation. "Stop," I groan as we pass near a structure that could be a small warehouse, and slide to the ground when you do. "Oh god, Kelly," I waddle to the wall and lean on it, "If you have any mana -- or whatever you witches use -- left, please conjure me a thousand ice packs, a barrel of rash ointment and a hot tub. And the next time I come up with a stupid idea, whack me upside the head."

I laugh, or neigh, it sounds like a bit of both. "I could lick it and make it better?" I say as I stick out my long horse tongue, jokingly. I change back, my blanket turning back to my clothes. I go put my hands on you and heal you up, the chafing and burning and soreness fading away quickly. "Better? I rested as we walked. Magic is a bit like a muscle. The more you use it the stronger it gets and longer you can use it" I grab my bag and head to the nearest road to see if we can hitch a ride into town. "Come on. We can get a room and relax. Maybe I can whammy the guy at the front desk to give us a room with a hot tub." I laugh. I walk into town with you and find a nice looking hotel. I really do just mind control the guy into thinking we paid him and stuff so we can get a nice room, plus it keeps us off the radar not having to sign anything or use credit cards.

"Ugh, no!" I quickly step away from your tongue, wincing as my lower body protests, "Maybe when you're human again I'll consider it." And as if on cue, you start reverting, quickly losing bulk until you are back to your normal form. The blanket transforms last, wrapping itself over your body as a nice set of clothes, but not before I catch a quick glimpse of your briefly nude body, which I am sure you did on purpose.

I jump a little then you place your hands on my sore bum, but then a cool, soothing sensation flows from them, taking the pain away; and in moments all the ache is gone. I am not about to remove my pants to check, but it feels like I am completely healed.

"Thank you!" I say with gratitude, "I needed that. And I definitely agree with your idea of getting a room and relaxing; the last couple of days provided more excitement than I care for."

When we get to the hotel, I follow you into the room. Looks like you got us a nice one: spacious for a hotel room, with a queen-size bed and a couple of reclining chairs on a balcony with a mountain view.

"Nice," I unpack my bag and flop onto a chair. "So what do we do now?"

"Sex would be nice". I say as I kick my shoes off and flop down on the bed. "Or maybe a nice long bath and a good sleep. Then maybe sex after that?" I say with a laugh. "But definitely a bath first. Unless you'd like to share one?" I ask seriously as I pull my dress off. Not caring if you see me naked as usual. I pull myself up, looking over my shoulder with a seductive grin, and go run a nice hot bath and get in. "Oh god this is nice. I just want to melt".

"Jesus, Kelly," I sigh, "can't you lay off? I have a girlfriend, who happens to be your sister by the way, and you will excuse me if I am more concerned with finding her than with trying to cheat on her. Go take your bath, I'll have mine when you're finished."

I frown. "Sorry. I was just teasing. I'm worried about her too". I look a little hurt and go run a bath. I get in and wash myself and relax for a long time. I'm in there for at least an hour. I almost fall asleep and decide I better get out before I drown so I do. Drying off. I wrap my head in a towel along with my body and I come out. "I really needed that. I feel so much better." I finish drying my hair and get into bed after putting on an oversized t-shirt. I'm fast asleep by the time you come out, one of my sexy little feet sticking out from under the sheet. I was exhausted after our ordeal so I don't even stir as you move around and what not.

"I'm sorry," I sigh, "I am just stressed over Karen, and I shouldn't have taken out on you." I sit down on a chair, waiting for you to finish your bath, but since you take your time, I nod off after a while, waking up with a start when you come out. "Good night, Kelly" I say as you get into bed and go into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I undress, enter the shower and turn the water all the way on, letting the powerful, hot spray massage my back and shoulders for several minutes before using the small shampoo and body wash bottles that the hotel provided.

By the time I finish showering and step out, you are already fast asleep. I pull on a pair of boxers and just as I'm about to get into the bed, I see your foot sticking from under the sheet, and remember how much you like having your feet touched. Why not? I smile and head back to the shower, where I find a small kit with a cardboard nail file, some q-tips and two cotton balls. A feather would have been better but one uses what one can... I take one of the cotton balls and go back to the bed, carefully lowering myself to sit beside you, and after verifying that your sleep is deep enough, gently tickle your sole with the cotton ball. Hopefully it will trigger a nice dream for you.

I keep at it for some time until I see you stir, then move to the other side of the bed, crawl under the sheet and fall asleep.

I start to twitch and moan softly. My toes curling sexily and my foot wiggling cutely. I start to have a very nice dream. The after image of the foot fetish I gave you still lingering, otherwise why do what you are doing. I get up with a dopey grin the next morning and stretch. "Well. Ready to go? A couple more days hitching rides and we should be there." I get dressed. "I should warn you. The club we are going to caters to witches. While there will be guys there most of them will be boy toys. There may be warlocks there but usually not many, if any. I'll need to collar you, otherwise you will be fair game to anyone who wants to play with you. Though don't be surprised if stuff happens to you. Changes are made. It's harmless anyway, nothing is permanent and it's all for kinky fun." I head out to the highway with you and get us a ride.

"Good morning Kelly, did you sleep well?" I ask in an innocent voice as we go down to get breakfast. Sitting at the table, I listen to your description of the club. "Can't say I am ecstatic about it," I shrug, "but we don't really have a choice, since this seems to be our only lead at this time. So let's go there and get it over with."

After we finish eating, I pack, grab our bags and walk with you to the highway to flag a car down.

The final couple of days are thankfully uneventful. Just getting one ride after another as we need too. Of course between my good looks and magic, getting rides is pretty easy. We get to New Orleans and walk the last bit. We end up in the more, interesting part of town. Before we go in I grab a collar out of my bag. "Sorry. But I told you it's nessary. You don't want to go in there without it." I put it around your neck. It has a few symbols on it which pretty much say property of Kelly in a language you don't know. We head in to what looks like a bar. I look around a bit and see what we looking for. A door in back. I open it and it's a closet. I close it and look at you and smile a bit. I tap it in a certain way and open it again and there's a whole other building on the other side. "Come on". It's much like any other club. Though with more naked people. Seems anything goes there.

The trip to New Orleans has gone quickly. Hitchhiking, rides, motels... Several days of unexciting, almost boring routine. You don't try anything out of the ordinary, and if not for the occasional charm to make a driver more likely to pick us up, I wouldn't even remember your magical nature, which, combined with your lack of flirting makes me more comfortable in your company.

Reaching our destination, we walk through the bustling city, and I feel a definite change of atmosphere. Maybe it's the city's affinity to occult, going back to its Louisiana Voodoo traditions, or possibly something else, but I can see that it affects you as well, making you more... excited I guess.

I do not protest when you collar me even though I am not entirely comfortable with the idea. We've had this discussion before and I realize that it is for my own protection; besides, we have a mission to fulfill and being squeamish is not going to help.

"Show off," I mutter when you do the trick with the closet door, but I have to admit that it is impressive. I never was into clubbing, so I feel a little intimidated by the place, a feeling that only gets amplified by the presence of naked people and your stories of the magical nature of the place, so I try to keep close to you and avoid eye contact with the other denizens. I do notice another collared man about my age who looks every bit as apprehensive as I am, and we manage to exchange comradely smiles before he is yank away by his 'owner'.

"What now?" I whisper in your ear.

"Now I have to find mistress Raven. She's the witch that owns this place. From what I've heard shes actually a succubus now." Most people think succubi are a myth. But they are real. It's what happens to a witch that uses her powers for sexual gratification.. a lot. Her body changes to feed on sex and the energy of lust and arousal. "She's pretty powerful, especially with everything that goes on here feeding her. She should be able to teleport us to Europe easy enough." Though I don't know what her price will be yet. People look at you as we walk around and you quickly get the impression you are over dressed. Anyone else with a collar is naked. Plus normal humans in general are naked. Only the witches have anything on. Drawing attention might be worse then being naked, as embarrassing as that probably is.

I head to the bar and talk to the bartender for a bit. She nods and mixes us up a couple drinks then walks off for a bit. I hand you yours. "You look like you could use this." I drink a bit of mine. A screwdriver, nothing special but it calms the nerves. Of course you can feel the magic in the air, moving around, being cast on people. It isn't long before you feel a familiar tingle and your dick gets hard, matching all the other guys in there. You can tell I didn't do it though

Back
Top Bottom