Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"Hey, you enjoyed it and you know it. Yeah it was messy, I didn't have to do that, but you were thinking about me while you jerked off, didnt you." I smirk.

"Of course I know that, I don't think of people as less. Yeah, I have fun with people without asking, that's why I got in trouble. Hell, the last person I messed with wasn't even the one that turned me in. Their neighbor did." I say, crossing my arms in annoyance. "As for protecting you it depends on what is done. I can change you back easy enough, stopping stuff from happening in the first place is harder to do, it's kind of a battle of wills and power and that point. As long as you are collared you should be fine though." I say, "And yes, that means you'll have to wear a collar. I can conjure up a dog collar or something that has my name on it for you to wear. Don't worry, it won't mean anything."

I lay my seat back and put my feet up on the dash and snooze, or try to. After a while I ask, "What would you like to try anyway? If you can try anything." I ask, curious what you would like to experience and looking for something to do.

"Well, yea," I admit sheepishly, "When you bring a guy to an orgasm, he'll likely enjoy it regardless of the method you use to get him there. And I was thinking about Karen... Mostly..."

"Dog collar?!" I turn to you with an incredulous look on my face only to snap my eyes back to the road and frantically correct the lane drift, as the driver of the car besides me honks his displeasure. "You're shitting me, right? What happens if I don't wear one?"

Your next question catches me by surprise. "I don't know really. I was not exactly looking for this, you know, I just assumed that since this is how you get your rocks off, so to speak, you would be running the show. I don't even have a lot of experience with the non-magical variety. Karen wasn't exactly the poster child of sexual experimentation, as you can imagine, not to mention that the idea of fooling around with the sister of my kidnapped girlfriend still feels all kinds of wrong. And when you add magic to the equation..." I let the statement trail off, as I think about last night before I continue. "Having a bigger package was kind of fun," I admit, blushing, "But I couldn't even think straight at the time, much less take the time to appreciate it. So whatever you do," I added, "please don't mess with my mind."

"Well, just a collar. It can look like anything really, as long as it says who you belong too, I'll make it tasteful, don't worry." I say with a grin. "If you don't wear one people will assume you're there on your own and just do what they want to you." I tell you, figuring the collar will be the lesser of two evils as I know you hate having stuff done to you against your will.

"I won't, though sometimes physical changes mess with a persons mind all on their own, but I won't do anything directly, unless you ask." I look over at you, "Want me to drive? I can do stuff to you as we go if you want?" I ask, hoping you say yes as I'm getting bored and might just do stuff anyway.

"Nah, I'm good," I shrug, "I'd rather not do it -- whatever it is -- in a moving car. The thought of you getting distracted behind the wheel at 75 miles per hour is not exactly reassuring; I will feel safer, and also more comfortable, in the privacy of a room. Besides," I offer, "it will allow you to observe more closely, and we both know that you like that, or even try a hands-on approach if you feel like it."

I can tell by your expression that it isn't the answer that you were expecting and barely manage to suppress a smile. It appears that there are still some opportunities for me to yank your chain, and it feels good.

"It isn't much of a wait, we'll probably want to stop for the night when it gets dark anyway." I make a pause and then, with a supreme effort to keep a straight face, add "Patience is a virtue."

I just look at you for a bit before leaning my seat back and trying to sleep. "Whatever. Wake me up when we get there". I try to sleep though we have a few more hours before we need to stop. After a couple more hours I'm bored. I sit up and look around and figure we are close to needing to stop.

"Why don't we play a game. See if you can keep your mind on driving". I say with a grin. "I'm gonna make it so your cock will grow whenever you think about it. And no, waiting till we are in the room makes the whole exercise pointless. Besides. We are almost there". I say as we pass a sign for the next town, saying it's another 20 miles. "You'll just need to try to be a good boy for 20 minutes or so". I grin and you feel your cock tingle. If you think about your cock for even a second it will grow hard and throb. Each throb will make it grow a bit. It also send a surge of pleasure through you. It will be obvious you aren't supposed to win this game. I've stacked it against you. Unless you can really focus on anything but your dick. If not, once it gets big enough your zipper will slide down on its own so your cock can come out the Y front of your underwear. I'll sit and watch quietly.

"No, that would be cheating!" I shake my head, "It's like trying not to think about pink elephants. Find something else to entertain you." But then I see you grin and feel a tingling down below, realizing that you've already cast the spell. Damn, why the fuck did I sign that infernal contract?.

Still, I am not about to make it easy for you. I reach for the radio to turn it on, find the first station that plays a hard rock song and ramp up the volume until the sound reverberates through the car at a loudness that makes it hard to think and borders on physical discomfort. I never liked this kind of 'music', but right now AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Metallica and Megadeth are my friends, keeping me concentrated on driving and filtering out their noise.

The following ten minutes or so feel like an eternity of torment until a song by Aerosmith begins to play. Contrary to the previous songs, this one actually sounds good and I find myself listening to the lyrics.

got me the strangest woman
believe me this trick's no cinch
but I really get her going
when I whip out my big 10 inch

record of a band that plays the blues
well a band that plays its blues
she just love my big 10 inch
record of her favorite blues

Big mistake. As I smile in appreciation of the humour, my mind makes a connection and a thought surfaces: Ten inches is pretty unwieldy, I wonder... and before I can stop myself, I feel a wave of heat in my crotch as my dick immediately springs erect. I quickly punch another station's button but the damage is already done and the tightness in my jeans is impossible to ignore. I reach down to adjust it, but it evidently counts as 'thinking about it', causing my dick to throb and to surge up, sending a jolt of pleasure of pleasure through me that makes me gasp.

I hear you snicker as the vicious circle that you set in motion unfolds: thinking about my dick causes pleasurable sensations that lead to more thinking -- a positive feedback that I am powerless to stop. And meanwhile it grows... I can feel it inching up inside my pants, pushing against my belt, and just when the tightness becomes really uncomfortable, I hear my zipper unzipping and the pressure alleviates as my no-longer-so-little friend bursts out into the open. I look down at the rigid and throbbing pole that rises from between my legs; while it may not be quite the ten-incher like the record from the song, it looks like it will soon reach and even surpass that mark. Seeing the results of your spell in action kicks the cycle into high gear, accelerating the growth and bombarding my brain with jolts of pleasure. I suck air in through clenched teeth and try to fight it, but have little success...

A low persistent sound finally draws my attention and my head jerks back up to look at the road only to notice that I have drifted into the oncoming lane and there's a semi bearing down on us, frantically honking and flashing its lights. I brake and swerve sharply to the right to avoid a head-on collision, then back to the left as the car almost flies off the road. It takes me several seconds of desperately fighting with the wheel to get the car back under control during which I almost flip it into a ditch, and just when I finally manage to do so, I pass a police cruiser parked on the shoulder with a black uniformed woman in the driver's seat.

u6ah0c.jpg

"Fuck!" I swear, hoping against hope that the cop did not witness my erratic weaving. No such luck though; glancing in the rear view mirror I see the cruiser pull out with lights flashing. Sighing, I pull over and stop, watching the cruiser come to a halt some fifteen feet behind us. The officer exits the car and walks toward us and I suddenly remember my enchanted cock and look down. True to the spell, it throbs once more, sending another pulse of pure pleasure through my brain as it grows another half an inch. "Dammit Kelly!" I gasp as I quickly pull my shirt over it, "You and your games! Reverse it before she gets here!" but as I point to the very visible bulge underneath the shirt, there comes another throb, with another jolt and another half an inch of growth.

There's no time to yell at you. I roll the window down as the policewoman steps up to the car and bends down to look inside. "Please stay in the car sir," she says, "I need your license and registration."

"Just one moment officer," I pull out my wallet and take the driver's license out, then turn to you "Kelly, where are car's papers?"

"Huh, my kind of music." I say with a grin as you turn it up, trying to distract yourself. I relax, enjoying the music till I hear the station start to change. I look over and see why, and grin. I watch as your cock grows and grows, in nice little pleasurable spurts. Until you start driving all over the place that is.

I almost panic but cast a quick spell to help you ignore the pleasure and drive. I know it's a mind altering spell but it will only last a moment and I figure you won't mind, or notice. I sit there panting a bit as I see the flashing lights and glance at your 12 inch dick. "This should be good." I grin as I see the cop. I know I can get into huge trouble for this, but we aren't in my home state so I figure it might be worth the risk of casting a spell on her. At least it's a woman, I think to myself. Though I prefer white chicks, at least it's better then a guy. Then I think about it and get a better idea. Instead of casting the spell on her I cast it on you, or at least part of you, enchanting your cock to be irresistible once scene. I figure once she see's it, and covering it with your shirt does little to hide it, she's be all over it. The enchantment will simply attract her to your dick, turning her on the more she looks and thinks about it and drawing her in more, like a moth to a flame. Not that I limit it just to her in my haste.

"Um, here." I say as I sit my seat up and get the registration out of the glove box.

I reach to take the registration document and notice you gesture at me and mumble something, which I assume is the counter-spell.

"Here you go officer," I start passing her the papers along with my driver's license, hoping she won't notice my 'condition' before your spell takes effect. But just as I think about it, my member throbs again and surges out, sending an even stronger jolt of pleasure through me. I gasp, my hand twitches, and I drop the papers right into my lap. The cops eyes follow their trajectory and grow wide as they rest on the cylindrical bulge under my shirt. "What do you have there?" her voice gets hard, probably suspecting that I am trying to hide a weapon of some kind.

"It's... uh... not what you think," I stammer between ragged breaths, as I try to figure out how to explain this, since I can't really tell her that you're making my dick grow every time I think of it. Unfortunately that reasoning triggers the spell, resulting in yet another growth spurt accompanied by another wave of bliss. "Kelly, that's enough!" I manage through clenched teeth when I see your grin. You must think it is funny...

The police girl, however, does not find it amusing and when I turn my head back to her, I find myself staring straight into the muzzle of her Glock. "Out of the car! Now!" she yells, "Hands on your head!" She yanks the door open and pulls me out. Damn, she's strong, I think as she slams me down on the hood and twists first one arm, then the other behind my back, slapping her handcuffs on my wrists. "Stay in the car, hands on the dash where I can see them," she tells you, then turns her attention back to me, pulling me up, turning me around and pushing my back against the car as she pulls my shirt up to reveal a stiff throbbing cock that got long enough to reach my solar plexus and quite a bit thicker as well.

"What the fuck?!" she exclaims, taking a step back and staring at it. "I... I can explain..." I start, getting flushed with embarrassment at standing near a major highway with an exposed monster cock, which uses the opportunity to twitch, then push up another half an inch, almost making my knees buckle from the sensation.

But the cop does not seem to interested in anything I have to say. She just stands there, wide eyes glued to my appendage, then hesitantly steps toward me and reaches out to touch it, yanking her hand away like a shy schoolgirl when it reacts in a predictable manner. "Did it just... grow?" she whispers, "Do it again..." and sure enough, it does, crawling up my breastbone. "Jesus! Kelly!" I cry out, "Make it fucking stop!" but the cop has other ideas. "Nobody makes anything stop," she growls as she pulls the back door open and shoves me onto the back seat.

"A little help here!" I wriggle and turn my head at you, then catch you looking at my schlong hungrily as you slowly lick your lips. Uh oh, this can't be good... "Kelly..." I start but then the cop crawls in on top of me and silences me by giving my cock a long sensual lick.

I watch as the cop gets you out of the car thinking you're hiding something. "He's hiding something alright." I think to myself, giggling as she sees what it is. I watch as her eyes almost glaze over as she stares at your impossibly huge cock, opening the back door and pushing you down. I make sure to stop the growth part of what I did before it gets out of hand. Though I leave the throbbing and pleasure waves. Then I see your throbbing cock and I feel something myself, an answering throb in my pussy. I can feel my body heat up, my pussy swelling and getting wet as I look. "Oh crap" I think to myself before the lust gets me and I start thinking of riding your cock. Its length impossibly sliding into me.

I watch as she starts to lick you, but my mind is already thinking of how I can get a turn and ride you, making the impossible possible, my imagination already thinking of kinky things I can do and shouldn't but I'm too horny and focused on sex to care.

Al's POV

"No... Wait... Don't..." I gasp as the cop straddles me then grabs my cock with both hands and pulls it toward her until it angles up like a mast. This shouldn't be happening, a cop should not behave like that, unless... there is magic at play, and if there is, it will surely end badly -- using magic on a law enforcement officer carries heavy penalties and there is no way for me to prove I wasn't an accomplice.

I need to make it stop, but there isn't much I can do lying down underneath a big and fit woman with my hands handcuffed behind my back, and even though the growth appears to have stopped, the throbbing and the accompanying waves of pleasure are continuing relentlessly, making it hard to think. "Officer... Stop... Fight it..." I try between squirms but she pays no attention to my protests.

She bends forward, taking the tip into her mouth and begins to suck it as she slides her hands up and down the shaft, and I throw my head backwards and arch my back, my words turning into moans as the sensations, combined with the ones from the spell, threaten to melt my brain.

Narrative for Kelly

You see the cop attack Al's huge cock and smile to yourself. It is a nice cock, you think, and why wouldn't it be? After all, you made it into what it is -- long and thick and perfectly shaped -- and it is right that people should appreciate your talent and work. You see the woman take the tip into her mouth and can't help but think what it would feel like to have this masterpiece push into your mouth, or better yet -- between your legs, into your hot, eager sex... Your pulse and your breathing quicken as you imagine it pressing against your labia, its girth spreading your nether lips apart as it slowly pushes its way between them and into you, rubbing against your engorged clit as it goes... You feel your body beginning to respond to the thoughts, your nipples harden, your pussy throbs in sync with the pulsating cock, getting wet in the process. You want that cock, crave it, need it... Slowly your hand slides down, slipping into your panties to caress your pussy.

A small voice in the back of your mind shouts warnings at you: something isn't right, this is not how you think, you don't even like cocks that much... You recognize the signs: you got caught by your own spell! It isn't a big problem though, a nuisance at worst; you can fight it, you know how -- all you have to do is calm your mind and concentrate on analyzing the effect and attacking its weaknesses... You take a deep breath and close your eyes, struggling to keep your lust under control and ignore the distracting sounds from the back seat, and soon the answer becomes clear: you fight raw emotion with pure logic. It cannot work, you tell yourself, the cock is too large; it will not fit in your vagina and will cause you pain if you try; intense searing pain...

You can feel it working, the craving is still there but it is no longer as overwhelming as before, you smile, knowing that you have defeated it, even if you had to resort to cheating in order to do it. Yes, you admit, you lied to yourself, you are a witch after all, and can easily solve such a simple problem as size disparity... Not that you need to concern yourself with it after having overcome the spell, but just to prove that you can -- a mental exercise, nothing more... You could enlarge and lengthen your vagina, moving the cervix out of reach, or even better: create an inter-dimensional pocket that would allow you to fit any cock inside you, regardless of its length. It would just continue sliding in, as deep as you want, for ever and ever...

You bite your lip at the thought. Luckily that cock is only fourteen inches long, or was it fifteen? For some reason the distinction seems important and you open your eyes to check. It looks more like fifteen. Fifteen long, stiff, juicy inches... although it is hard to be sure with the cop's head in the way. That bitch! you think, how dares she monopolize that dick! That big, sweet dick... It was you who made it grow long and thick and hard and throbbing... And she just struts in and takes advantage of it, depriving you of the fruits of your hard work?! By all rights it should be you enjoying it, not some uniformed floozy!

The voice in your head tries to get your attention, telling you that it is the spell asserting itself again, but you dismiss it. It is mistaken, you are free of the spell, this is just a matter of principle, of justice, of having that wonderful cock which is rightfully yours! In fact, you should claim it now, and nothing -- not this cop, not even the whole police force of Riverside county -- can stop you!

I stare at the iron rod of a cock I gave you and feel my pussy throb. I don't even care anymore about the cop, I wanna get fucked so bad. I watch her as she tries sucking on it. I move around and reach back so I can grab your shaft, squeezing it playfully and lovingly. Very few cars pass by and luckily the ones that do don't slow down to see what's really happening. I glance at the cop and imagining turning her into a cow, or pig, just to get rid of her. But can I really blame her, your cock is magnificent. Who wouldn't want to play with it. I idly stroke it, my hands bumping into hers as we both do, while I wait for her to get her fill so I can have my turn. What I have planned for you and me can wait but I also don't want her around to watch. If need be after a while I will simply put it in her head that she needs to leave, on a call or something, anything, as long as she goes. But I'll let her have her fun first, getting you off and herself if she can, not that having an orgasm will soften the still rod sticking out of your crotch.

The cop keeps working my cock, oblivious to the rest of the world. My body enjoys the sensations even though my mind knows that this will end in trouble, but being handcuffed I cannot even try to push her off. For a brief moment I feel relived when I see you reach back, thinking that you are going to stop this, but then your hands join the cop's and I realize that you also fell under the influence of whatever affects her. "Kelly..." I try again, only to have another wave of pleasure wash over me, purging all coherent thoughts from my brain as I succumb to the spell. Overcome by passion, I thrust my hips up, driving my enlarged rod deeper into her willing mouth.

The ministrations of four hands and one mouth soon bring on the inevitable response. A pressure begins building at the base of my shaft and grows stronger and stronger until it becomes unbearable, I moan and thrash like a fish out of water thinking of nothing but release and just when I think that I cannot stand another second of this heavenly agony, another jolt of bliss pushes me over the edge and I explode, shooting my load into the cop's mouth in several long, ecstatic squirts, until I am completely spent.

She lets go of my pole and wipes her lips with her sleeve, looking somewhat disappointed that I could not last longer, but her frown turns to a smile when she sees that my erection does not recede. In a flash, she's all over me again, pushing you away as she growls "Mine!"

"Bitch. Get your own!" I say. My eyes glowing faintly as I grin and copy the spell from you onto her. In my lust hazed mind it's about the best I can do is just copy the spell. She will feel a pressure building just above her pussy. The urge to thrust growing. When she does a small cock will just push out. Growing a few inches nearly instantly. I'll grin as I wait and watch. Each thrust making it grow more. The first one tenting her pants. The next one making her pants feel very confining. It'll happen over and over till her cock is as big and hard as yours, probably resting between her breasts. Then the attraction spell will kick in. I make sure not to look as I focus on you.

Once she is suitably distracted I crawl in back and pull my dress over my head and toss it back where I was sitting. "Mine now". I purr as I rub against it. Mashing my breasts against it as it lays between them. "Wish for me to ride it. Wish that you could just wear me". I say seductively. Almost absentmindedly. I know what I want but I can do it in my frame of mine. But I can use wish magic to make it happen. Essentially a verbal contract is all it is. Though a bit more open ended maybe.

The girl glares at you, but her attention is quickly drawn back to me. She plasters herself against me, rubbing her crotch back and forth along my erection. She thrusts her pelvis forward to increase the pressure, and I can feel something in her pants that wasn't there before, getting more prominent with each passing moment. She seems to notice it as well, as it causes her some discomfort and brings her hand down to unbutton her fly. From my viewpoint, I cannot see what is happening; only that she has some trouble with it, grunting and squirming until she finally manages to get it open. Then I hear her gasp and try to lift my head from the seat to see what is going on. I see her staring in disbelief at her groin, out of which proudly protrudes a... cock?!

As I watch in fascination, it surges and pushes out a little more, then again... and again... each growth spurt accompanied by shudders and moans from its owner, and I realize that whatever is happening to her mirrors the effects of the spell that you put on me earlier. "Kelly!" I turn toward you, "Are you nuts? Using magic on a police officer is a federal felony!" but you don't seem to be paying attention.

A loud whimper followed by the sound of the door opening causes me to look back and I catch a glimpse of the cop's back as she makes a hasty exit, likely back to her car. Unable to see the cruiser from where I lie, and worried that she would radio for help, I try to talk some sense into you again but the words die on my lips as I see you remove your dress and drawl atop me, squeezing my member between your firm breasts, making it throb and pulsate even more. A car whizzes past, its driver honking merrily as he sees a couple making out through the open rear door, but I no longer care. Through the fog of lust that engulfs me, I hear you murmur in my ear "Wish for me to ride it. Wish that you could just wear me" and all I can do is whisper a weak "yes, I wish..." as I succumb to the craving.

As I hear you talking about the cop I watch her growing a cock and I grin. Satisfied that she will keep herself busy I rub against you as she runs off. Part of me hears what you say and I glance at her to see her run off and I throw a spell at her that will reverse everything once she's had a few orgasms, along with hopefully make her memory of us a bit hazy, though I can't be sure as I'm not focused at all on her.

I grin as I hear you make your wish and my eyes glow faintly as I put magic behind your words. I direct the spell a bit to get it going but once it starts I have no control. I turn around so my back is toward you, your cock rubbing my ass as I lift up. I have to almost get my legs straight to get my pussy over your cock but I reach between my legs and grab it and get it lined up so I can slide it in. Then I just lower myself down, moaning as I do. Down and down I go, well past the point I should have to stop. The head of your cock should be in my throat as I bottom out on you. Not that it stops there as I squeeze you with my thighs as I feel the magic begin its work. MY feet moving under your ass as they start to flatten out, followed by my legs. It feels so good having you in my, my pussy massaging your entire length and your entire length filling me up completely. I seem to start to shrink and I do but it's more like I'm melting as I get shorter, my body turning to a soft silk as I wrap around your waist. It doesn't take long before I'm a pair of panties, the same shade of read as my hair. For fun I leave my face, my eyes looking up at you, my mouth smiling in blissful pleasure. My eyes and mouth look printed on, at least until I blink. But other then that I'm just smooth soft silky panties.

Of course once I'm no longer 'looking' at your cock it loses its power over me. I'm still high on pleasure but I know I'm screwed as I can't change back. You'll have to take me off for the spell to end. You'll know that as well as the other participant of the contract that your wish made, which means you know I'm helpless as long as you keep me on. Not that it matters for now, your foot and a half long dick is getting squeeze and milked buy a matching pussy and I won't get tired in this form. But at least you can drive now.

Not wasting a moment, you stand up over me, grab my cock and guide it into your warm, moist sex. I feel the tight squeeze of your nether lips on my tool as you lower yourself down on it, until you have taken it all inside of you. For a moment I wonder how you managed to fit the enlarged member in without getting skewered, but the continuing throbbing and jolts pleasure caused by your earlier spell combined with the squeezing and milking of my dick make it hard to concentrate on anything but the physical sensations and it does not take me long to orgasm again, writhing and bucking as my juice is pumped into you.

But something strange is happening, with every squirt you seem to shrink, become flatter -- almost two dimensional -- and smoother, wrapping your dwindling body around me like a garment, until at the end -- when I am lying totally spent, trying to catch my breath -- only a thin piece of cloth remains hugging my hips.

"Kelly?" I lift my head to look at you, which isn't easy since my hands are still handcuffed behind my back, the only thing that is left of you is a flimsy pair of reddish silky panties hugging my hips, with a print of your face at the front. My pole should be jutting out up to my rib-cage but it is nowhere to be seen, not even a slight bulge in the crotch, although I can still feel its throbbing erection... somewhere.

"Smooth going," I shake my head, somehow knowing that you will stay that way for as long as we are in physical contact, "If you weren't thinking only of sex, you'd figure out that I need to get rid of the handcuffs in order to take you off. Couldn't magic them away before turning yourself into underwear, could you? Now both of us are stuck..."

I shift my legs down from the seat and manage to sit up. A quick look through the rear window shows that the police cruiser is still there, with the cop huddling in the back seat. Deciding that I don't have any other option, I edge outside, thankful that she left the car door open and, waiting for a lull in traffic, run to the cruiser.

As I reach it, I notice that one of its back doors is open as well and stick my head inside. "Excuse me officer..." I stop mid-sentence as I see the cop sitting there, a huge black cock -- easily as big as mine -- sticking proudly from her open fly while she mashes her sizable breasts up and down its length while leaning forward to lick the tip. Her clothes, face, and even her hair are covered with an impressive amount of semen, likely from multiple orgasms from a cock that just won't go down. It is a nice cock, I admit to myself, Big and nicely shaped, and looking so yummy...

With a start I realize what is happening and quickly screw my eyes shut, feeling the effect of the spell diminish and my budding lust turn to disgust at what I was thinking of doing. Thinking back to the foot episode, I must admit that you were right, and although I still cannot resist the magic, I can recognize it and maybe find a way around it. But that still leaves me in a tough situation: I can either stay on the freeway, handcuffed and pantless, or talk to the cop and risk falling under the curse of her cock.

As I consider my options, I hear a series of loud gasps from the cop, indicating yet another orgasm. Gingerly, I open my eyes to take a peek, ready to close them again at the first sign of compulsion, but for some reason it doesn't come. Instead I see her male member rapidly diminish in size until it disappears completely, while she sits there, looking thoroughly confused. "Officer?" I try addressing her again, and she raises her cum-stained face up and blinks at me.

"Wha... What happened? Where am I? Who are you?'

It looks like the spell messed up her memory before fading and I decide to try and take advantage of it. "My girlfriend and I were playing around with handcuffs, but it turned out that she lost the keys, so we called the police for help and they sent you, except when you got out of your car, you slipped on some slimy stuff that somebody spilled on the side of the road, and hit your head. I think you lost consciousness for a moment, maybe even had a little concussion. But you look OK now, so can you please uncuff me?"

As I talk, I realize how stupid and contrived it sounded, but in her dazed state, the cop only nods and reaches for the keys. "Tell your girlfriend to be more careful next time so you won't have to waste valuable police time again," she says as she uncuffs me, wipes her face with her sleeve and walks around the car to the driver's seat, not paying any more attention to me.

"Thank you officer," I offer, then quickly get back into your car, start it up and drive away, hoping that this would be the end of the incident. I drive for a while, every now and then checking the rear view mirror for signs of pursuit, but it looks like we managed to get away. Still, just to be sure, I get off the freeway on the next interchange, drive around until I find a motel with underground parking, find a spot to stop and pull my pants back on and go in to get us a room.

Once inside, I lock the door, remove my pants and look at you. Seeing your face on the panties is weird, as is the lack of a bulge where my member should be. I pull on the waistband and look inside, breathing a sigh of relief when I see the base of my cock with the rest of it going into some kind of opening. The more I pull, the more of my cock is revealed, but when I let go, it disappears into the opening again. Magic... I shrug, then spend the next ten minutes trying to get you off, which proves to be complicated and uncomfortable since my dick is still a foot and a half long and rock-hard, and I have no idea what will happen to you if I stretch or tear the material. Eventually I manage to do it and sit on the bed with you in my hand and my throbbing pole sticking into the air.

"What the hell did you do it for?" I ask, without really expecting an answer since panties don't usually have any speech mechanism, "You can't just use me for your sexual amusement every time you feel like it! Well, I guess you can, technically, being a witch, but you shouldn't. And if you don't understand that, maybe I should give you a demonstration what it feels like..."

I grin, then wrap you around the base of my cock and start rubbing you along its length, enjoying the feel of smooth silk on my skin. Faster and faster I go, pumping the hand that holds you up and down with abandon. An involuntary moan escapes my lips and I reach for the remote control and turn the TV on to mask the sounds. I feel the tightness building in my balls and it does not take long to bring me over the edge. I clamp you over the tip and explode into you, soaking you with my cum. "The spell you put on the cop dissipated after she came several times," I tell you as I continue rubbing you over my still hard member, "let's see how many times I need to do it..." But after three or four orgasms (I lost count) I feel exhausted, you are drenched in my cum, and still the spell does not end.

Something on the TV nags at my attention. I turn my head toward it and my heart skips a beat as I see the picture of your car on the screen, with the license plate clearly visible. "... a police officer was magically attacked while making a traffic stop on the I10 near the California/Arizona state line earlier today. Although her memory is still being restored, the dash camera of her cruiser has recorded images of the suspect's car, believed to belong to Kelly O'brien, a 30 years old caucasian witch who has had troubles with the law before. She is travelling with a male accomplice whose identity is still being determined and who may or may not be a magic user. The MCU has put out an arrest warrant for them and is asking the public to be vigilant and notify law enforcement if they are seen..."

"Fuck!" I swear in exasperation, "Not only you are a pair of panties and I am stuck with a permanently hard baguette for a dick, now we're wanted by the police?! This is just great!"

It'll take a couple hours to find a place to stay that you want. But it's a very pleasurable 2 hours. There doesn't seem to be a limit to how much or how often you can have an orgasm. And I just keep milking away the whole time, rhythmically squeezing on your cock non stop. When you get somewhere and look, pulling me away from your skin, you can see my pussy inside, your dick going up into it. It'll look strange, a warm, swollen pussy on the inside of silk panties. You can see where the flesh turns to silk inside. When you take me off you can actually see my feet on the back side, and my hands. Flattened out of course, but seemingly printed on the material, like my face.

For my part I love it all. Being clothing messes with ones mind. You start to think of yourself as the object you've become and right now I'm underwear and want to be worn. That gives me pleasure as it is. The huge cock inside me just makes the pleasure mind numbing. When you take me off I feel empty in more ways then one. I can hear you talking but it's hard to think of anything other then how much I want to be worn. After a bit I manage to concentrate enough to make a connection between our minds. "Hey, either put me back on you let go so I can change back!" I say, though it's hard to do even that much.

Hearing your voice in my mind comes as a complete surprise. So you're still in there... Putting you back on is not an appealing proposition since your fabric is completely soaked with my jism, so I choose the other option. I could just put you on the bed, but then my gaze falls on my huge cock and an idea comes to mind.

"So you like being stretched," I grin as I open the mini-bar and take out a cold can of pop and place it on the floor. Next, I pull on the material, stretching it along with your pussy, and put it over the can, still amazed how the length of it disappears as if into another dimension. Then I sit back on the bed to watch.

You can watch me change back. My arms and legs popping out and filling back out as my body reforms. Once it's over I stretch and then gasp when I feel the ice cold can inside me. I squeeze down on it and pop it out. "That hurt! Too cold". I say. Tossing it at you. Then I reach up and feel my matted hair and feel how sticky I am. "Eww". I groan and get up. "You just had to jack off with me didn't you. Guess I had it coming. Sorry. I wasn't thinking. It felt good though". I say. I glance at your cock and stare. Stepping forward before I shake my head and look away. "Forgot about that". I wave my hand and your cock shudders as it retracts like a hose. "I need a shower". I go to the bathroom and clean up. "Mind getting my dress out of the car?" I call out. I'll walk out. Drying my hair. Fully nude and not caring that you can see me. You already saw me naked and had your cock in me for the last couple hours.

I sit on the bed and see the TV and sigh when I see the news. "Crap". I fold my legs in and concentrate as I sit there. Focusing on the cop I messed with. I send a message to her mentally. Apologizing and letting her know why I did it. Mostly on accident and for fun. I meant no harm. I let her know why we are even out here as well. Hoping she might forgive me and not press charges. Though I know even if she doesn't I'm still in trouble.

I catch the can and put it on top of the mini-bar. Feeling embarrassed by your casual attitude, which makes my actions seem childish in comparison, I try to come up with a suitable comeback but cannot think of anything that won't sound stupid, and as soon as you return my member to its normal proportions I use the opportunity to turn around and pretend to have some trouble with putting my pants on until you walk into the shower.

I cannot win this game, I realize, I'll just have to try to reach some arrangement with you which will involve compromising on both our parts. Unfortunately you're holding all the chips, which likely means that you will continue missing with me, although maybe not as blatantly. But then... is it really so bad? Granted, you just went and used your magic on me whenever you felt like it without as much as a 'by your leave', but on the other hand I've been having more and better sex -- no matter how weird -- than ever, certainly more than I had with Karen...

I feel a pang of guilt and quickly cut that train of thought off. Still, I think as I head downstairs to get our bags from the car, I am not any worse off than before except for that issue with the police, but perhaps it will pass...

Unfortunately, no such luck. As I pass through the lobby on my way back up, I hear the anchor from some 24H news channel that the big-screen TV is tuned to say my name. I stop, almost dropping the bags from the surprise and snap my head toward the set.

"... The wanted witch's male companion has been identified as 26 years old Alvin Kien from San Francisco, who has reportedly been dating Karen O'Brien, Kelly's younger sister that was reported missing, and presumably kidnapped, two days ago. Police has not ruled out the couple's involvement in the kidnapping..."

The anchor continues talking while pictures of you, Karen, myself (luckily from the shoulders up only) and our car are displayed in the background.

"Fuck!" I mutter under my breath. A quick glance around the room confirms that it's empty, and even the receptionist is not at her place. I step behind the reception desk and grab the guest registration book. Luckily, this place is backwards enough not to use a computerized system, and I did pay with cash to get the 5% discount, so we are probably in no immediate danger of a SWAT team kicking the door of our room down, but it is just a matter of time before we are discovered.

"Kelly!" I burst into the room only to find you sitting naked on the bed with your eyes closed, getting in touch with the universe. You do look good, firm and toned and curved in all the right places, but I am too worked up to properly appreciate it. "Get dressed," I throw your bag on the bed next to you, "The shit just hit the fan. We have to split. Now!"

When you come back I open one eye and look at you. "Yeah, I know." I Say, looking back at the tv, which has the news on as well but has the volume turned down. I sigh. "I'm really sorry I got you involved in this. It was stupid what I did with that cop." "And dumb I didn't think about the dash cam" I mumble Not that I was in a position to do anything about that at the time. "I sent her a message mentally. I hope she gets it but I doubt it will help now even if she understands"

I get up, still naked of course. "The only thing I can think of is to change our appearances. I can't do much about the car. I might be able to change the numbers on the licence plate but that would be it. I'm not good with nonliving stuff. Other then that I Can change how we look. Even making you into a girl. That would probably throw them off. I could always be your underwear again." I grin. "Or someone else." I concentrate for a moment and my hair turns from red to black, my face and eyes changing so I look Asian. "What do you think?" I ask, though I hate having to be someone else, I like how I look. My body doesn't seem to have changed though.

"It's a little late for regrets now," I sigh, "We'll just have to deal with things as they come. Just try not to make it any worse."

I try to think on my feet, running different scenarios in my head. "We'll have to ditch the car then. It's not the best part of town, so if we take it outside and leave the keys on the front seat, it might get stolen, which could create a false trail that will buy us some time. You do have theft insurance, right? Assuming we manage to sort out this 'wanted fugitive' issue. We still need to get to Saint Louis, but we could hitchhike. I mean, if you can put a spell on a cock that will make anyone who sees it go mad with desire, you should be able to make us give off an aura that will make people more inclined to help us, while still staying within the letter of the law."

I Then consider your suggestion. It makes some sense to got for the diametrically opposite, but then, I've seen the kind of attention young women can get and I definitely don't want it, especially it it makes me smaller and physically weaker. "No thanks, I'd rather not," I shake my head, "And it's better if you stay human for now, if only because one cannot hold a decent conversation with a piece of underwear."

Your transformation is fascinating, not as dramatic as when you turned yourself into a pair of panties, but I wasn't paying full attention when that happened. "Yea, looks good," I nod, then my eyes drift down and I mentally add 'more than good' before snapping them back up to eye level. "And for fuck's sake, would you please put some clothes on?! Now is the time to avoid attention, not attract it. We have to be out of here before that receptionist sees my mug on the TV, puts one and one together and dials 911."

"Yeah, of course I have insurance. Can't get registered in California without it." I grin. "And we could rent a car. They don't cost that much." I think for a second. "They won't take cash though huh? I suppose I could mind control someone but it won't last forever and then they will wonder where the car went." I think some more. "What if we bought a car? I could easily make them think they are getting a great deal no matter how much we pay them. And it will take time for any paperwork to go through. Either that or take the bus?" I offer with a shrug. Hitch hiking doesn't appeal to me either but I'll go with it if nothing else sounds good. It won't exactly be hard for me to control who ever we are with.

"Well yeah. I can at least make you not look like that though." I say looking to your picture on the TV. "Maybe go with the Asian look too? We could be siblings on vacation."

I grin when I see your eyes wander down my body. "The only attention I'm getting right now is from you. It's not like I'm gonna go outside like this." I giggle. "Don't you like looking at me?" I get up and go look out the window so I can see across to the office. I see the person that would have seen you and make them.. not forget you but forget what you look like. "There, we should be safe for now. That guy won't remember what you look like so seeing you on TV won't matter." And forgetting one face out of the many that pass through here shouldn't come as a shock to the guy I just messed with. I go back and flop down on my bed. I grab my bag and rummage though it. pulling out a few wands. Pretty good bet they aren't registered as you know most wand like magic items are supposed to be.

"Well, you do look good," I admit sheepishly, "but now is not the time. I can't tell how many people know that we're here. There was the girl at the reception desk when I came in, and maybe others have seen my name in the registration book before I swiped it, and I remember that there there were some people checking out at the time, maybe one of them already made a phone call. Hell, anyone could have seen the car when I drove in..."

"Listen," I continue, "I just don't want to be a sitting duck. I know that the MCU employs magic users, both members of the force and freelancers, and some of them are pretty good at what they do. I have no idea what ways they have to track us, and frankly, I don't want to find out. So do whatever you do to mask me -- just don't make the changes too drastic -- and let's split."

"Fine fine. Don't freak out on me now." I say as I start rummaging around in my bag. It's a different bag then what I put my clothes in though. Pulling out wands and some vials of liquid. I pull out a ring and put it on one of my fingers. "Here, put this on. It will hide you from magic location spells." I say. The ring will re-size itself to fit when you put it on.

I get up and go look in the mirror. "There's something I can do, an spell I can cast on us. It's a confusion spell. We can look the same but anyone who looks at us won't recognize us. It's pretty handy, we could be standing right next to our wanted posters and people wouldn't connect us to them. And since it's a passive spell it's very hard to detect and normal people will never notice. Here, watch." I go back and sit on the bed and concentrate for a bit, forming the spell for what I want it to do. Then I cast it on myself. I get up and go stand by the TV with the news on and for some reason you can't put two and two together. Even though you know better if you just kind of let go the spell will do its job and keep you from connecting me to the picture of me on TV or even my name when they mention it. "Neat huh? And don't ask me where I learned it." I say as I go back and sit on my bed and cross my legs under me so I can work on the spell for you.

Once I get it done and cast I'll get back up. "Can you go grab my dress and shoes out of the car, I didn't exactly bring them in with me. I'll start packing so we can go catch a ride." And I get to work, not that it takes long. Once I'm dressed, well, as much as I do dress up since I seem to hate underwear, I head out with you to catch us a ride.

Back
Top Bottom