Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
I take the ring and place it on my finger. "Just a temporary measure, a placeholder for one I one day hope to get from your sister," I feel obliged to say. The past couple of days have been confusing for me, but I know that I love Karen and it will take much more than a magic-induced fuck to make me doubt it.

I watch you tern back to your normal self before casting the confusion spell. "Must be fun, being able to change the way you look on a whim, without all this mucking around with makeup." My eyes follow you across the room to the TV. "That's strange," I say, pointing at the screen, "either they got the wrong people or there's another couple that's been doing similar things." Then I notice your wide grin. "Wait..." You were telling me something just a moment ago, something about a spell... I try to remember what it was, something to do with confusion... It takes me a moment of concentration to figure it out, and the revelation only holds while I am actively thinking about it. "Fuck," I mutter, "I hate those spells that mess with the mind," but I have to admit that this one is pretty useful.

I head down to fetch the other bag, getting a little worried when I enter the lobby but the spell seems to be doing its job as nobody pays any special attention to me; even the receptionist that checked me in and is now back at the desk only gives me a polite smile before getting back to reading her magazine.

Back at the room, I give you the bag and turn away while you dress. Yes, I have seen you naked, and more than that, but old habits die hard.

When you're done, I sling the bags over my shoulder and we head back to reception. "Checking out, room 207," I tell the girl. She apologizes, saying that it may take some time since they cannot find the guestbook. "Sorry," I tell her, "we have a plane to catch," I drop the keys on the counter along with a $20 bill and turn to leave, and as usual, my confidence in Andrew Jackson's ability to smooth things proves to be warranted.

I bring the car from the underground parking to a nearby parking lot, leaving it there with the keys in the ignition. Hopefully this police business will blow over and the theft insurance will cover it. It is less than half a mile walk to the highway and the bags are only moderately heavy, but my shoulders thank me when I put them down. Several cars pass and then I spot a nice-looking motorhome coming our way. "Now's a good time to do your stuff," I tell you and start waving to flag it down.

Either whatever you're doing is working, or the driver is a friendly type, but the RV slows down and stops next to us. The passenger-side window rolls down and a silvery-haired woman that appears to be in her early sixties looks out. "Howdy," she greets us, "Where are you headed?"

"New Orleans," I say, "But anywhere along the route will be fine."

She exchanges a couple of sentences with the driver and turns back to us. "We are going to Houston with a stop in El Paso so we can either drop you off there or figure out if you'll continue with us. If it works for you, hop in."

"Works for us," I nod, grab the bags and open the rear door for you. "Ladies first."

Once inside, we sit down and make introductions. The woman introduces herself as Stephie and the driver -- a more quiet lady of a similar age -- as her wife, Jen, characterizing themselves as 'retired ex-hippies that decided to travel before they kick the bucket.' "If you're tired, you can use the bed in the back, it will take us about 8 hours to get to El Paso and we are fresh after a good sleep so you can have the back to yourselves. Or you can stay here and chat."

RV information here.
RV floor plan here.

I grin a bit at the two women. Still together after who knows how long and not afraid to show it. I head to the back and lay down. My shoes thumping to the floor. I look at you and grin. "So. What should we do for 8 hours? Hmm?" I ask with a wink. I glance back at the two women and figure they were probably pretty good looking back when they were 20 or so.

I just have on my sun dress as usual. Luckily it always seems to be clean. Though I wear nothing under it. My lack of a bra isn't that big a deal. The dress is sort of made for it. And my lack of panties can't be seen unless I'm careless or someone is really paying attention to the outline of my dress.

"Probably get some sleep," I answer, "You go ahead, I will join you a little later."

"I think your wife had something else in mind," Stephie says with a smile after you draw the curtain closed behind you, "You shouldn't make her feel neglected."

"She's not my... Oh!" I hastily remove the ring and place it on a different finger, "We just travel together, and I think I had more than enough of what she has in mind during the past couple of days."

"Did she wear you out?" Stephie smirks, making me blush, "That's the problem with you men: no staying power. She looks good though, and I am tempted to take care of that problem myself."

"Or leave it to me," Jen mentions as a matter of fact, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Now that would be cruel for our friend here," Stephie laughs then turns to me and explains, "A night with Jen can make a girl reconsider her orientation. I would estimate her conversion rate at over 90%."

I glance at the quiet unassuming woman behind the wheel, having trouble imagining her in that role, and her partner notices my disbelief. "Believe it, my friend, I was as straight as they come before I met Jen, and after one drunken incident in which she showed me what it can be like, it took me less then a week to dump my then boyfriend for her. Of course it took more than sex to make me fall in love with her but that part came later, and even if I didn't, I don't think I would have gone back to seeking a long-term relationship with a man. It's not that there's anything inherently bad with you," she adds in a consolatory tone, "But you just cannot compete with a woman that knows what she's doing, and although Jen may not flaunt it, she's up there with the best of them. Let me tell you..."

I sit there for a while, listening to Stephie detail some of Jen's escapades. She keeps it tasteful, glossing over the gritty details but offering just enough to make my imagination fill in the missing parts. Jen stays quiet, only offering slight corrections or refreshing Stephie's memory when she cannot recall a detail, but her half-smile hints that she enjoys remembering her 'glory days'. "Wait..." I interject after one story involving one of Jen's adventures that lasted several months, "Did it not bother you that she was cheating on you?"

The women exchanged a confused look then Stephie burst out laughing. "Not in the least. Cheating requires deception, and Jen never tried to hide her side-stints from me. On the contrary, she always makes sure to obtain my approval before she starts an affair, and the same goes for me. Granted, it does not happen as often nowadays, but that's aging for you: the spirit is willing but the flesh," she sighs, "has trouble keeping up."

"To the point..." Jen prompts.

"Sorry," Stephie smiles sheepishly, "It is just my young spirit rebelling against being confined in this old body. Anyway," she turns her head to me, "It would do you good to remember that love is not sex and sex is not love. One is trust, commitment and sacrifice, the other is recreation. A strong relationship fosters the former while being lenient toward the latter. Now go," she shoos me off, "join that 'not a wife' of yours in the bed in the back and either rest or tire yourself out some more, we do not care as long as you vacate it by the time we reach El Paso."

I nod and thank them for their company, and once again for the ride, then get up and walk to the rear of the RV, trying to move quietly so not to wake you up in case you fell asleep.

I lay there listening to you and the women talking. It's hard not to listen when all you guys talk about it sex. Hearing the two older women's sexcapades gets me turned on. I lift my dress up and start teasing myself and before I know it I'm pulling it off completely. Laying there naked as I slowly finger myself to an orgasm, not that I stop with one.

As they talk and I hear them wish to be younger I realize I can actually help them with that. I grin a bit as I slip forward and peek past the curtain. I'm not shy, I haven't been for a while. I know I look good and I enjoy showing off, but I keep myself hidden for now, while still letting enough show so that anyone who looks will realize I'm naked.

When you get up and look back you'll see my head poking out past the curtain, my bare legs and feet showing. I grin. "I'm not sleeping. It's hard to sleep when there's two women talking about sex 10 feet from me." I laugh. "Hey Jen! You've got me curious now as to just what you can do to turn a straight woman gay." I say with a wink, seeing her looking at me in the rear view mirror. "I can make it worth your effort if you are interested." I say, though keep what form that will take to myself for the moment as I don't want to blurt out what I can do to and for them. While magic is no secret it's still rare and usually expensive for the gift I have in mind for them.

As I near the back, I see the curtain pulled aside a bit and your face peek out while the rest of your body presses against it in a way that leaves little to the imagination. I try to slip by you but the way you positioned yourself, the only way in involves rubbing against your naked body, which I am sure was intentional. With the two women watching, I do not want to appear embarrassed, so I squeeze into the narrow opening, feeling your hard nipples drag across my shirt and realizing that you are completely naked.

I flop on the side of the bed and listen to you talking with the women.

"That's quite a bold proposition," I hear Stephie laugh, "But I can tell that you are not exactly straight as a ruler yourself. Besides, while I can't fault you for wanting to roll between the sheets with Jen, trying to bribe her isn't the best way to achieve it. Subtlety is your friend."

"For me, lovemaking is not a trade," Jen's quiet voice chimes in, "but rather an art, and like with many artists, my muse is fickle, and right now I don't feel particularly inspired."

Yea, I think, That did sound a little like solicitation, although it probably wasn't meant that way.

"Don't lose hope though," Stephie adds, "El Paso is still hours away and Jen's been known to change her mind. Inspiration may yet strike. But now, Jen has to drive, and I have to keep her awake, then in an hour or so we will switch. Meanwhile, you can enjoy some privacy."

I blush a bit. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound that way. "I just meant I'd make it worth your while in the fun way." I giggle, leaving out what I really have in mind, I don't want to spoil the surprise. "But I can wait. I'll rest up a bit. If you are as good as you claim I may need the energy." I grin and move back behind the curtain and lay next to you.

"Yeah, I think those two will be fun." I whisper to you as I cuddle up next to you and doze off for a couple hours.

Al's POV

"Be nice to them, Kelly," I reply, having experienced your idea of 'fun', but the slow rhythmic sound of your breathing indicates that you're already asleep. I close my eyes and let myself sink into slumber.

[...]

I wake up some time later, sensing that the motorhome has stopped moving. You are lying next to me, pressed against my side with your arm across my chest, and I spend the next minute enjoying the feel of your warm body before slowly extricating myself and slipping out of the bed. I pull my clothes on, trying to making as little noise as possible to avoid waking you up and quietly slip out of the room, greeting Stephie and Jen good morning and thanking them again for the ride, before stepping into the washroom.

Narrative for Kelly

"He seems like a nice guy," Stephie mentions.

"He is," Jen nods, "But it's the girl that intrigues me, there's something about her, I just can't put my finger on it..."

"Or in it," Stephie laughs, "I think that the sight of a shameless mind in a youthful body got you a little hot under the collar. Go ahead," she continued, ignoring Jen's weak objections, "take her on her offer, I'll ask the boy to help me with shopping meanwhile. But don't take too long, we've been driving for hours and I need my beauty sleep." She all but pushes her wife to the curtain, then gets herself a small bottle of orange juice from the little fridge and waits for Al to come out.

Stepping into the small bedroom, Jen pauses for a moment to look at your sleeping form. The thin blanket slipped down to your hips, making it obvious that you were sleeping in the buff. Her gaze travels over your curves and she smiles to herself. It's been a while...

She steps closer, looking at your bare back, then down at her wrinkled hands and fingers and sighs. She looks very good for her age but still the effects of time are visible. She bends down next to the nightstand and takes a small jar of moisturizing cream, spreading a thin layer on her hands and rubbing them together. Putting the jar down she sits down on the side of the bed and reaches out with her finger to make contact with your neck.

Ever so gently, she traces down your back from the nape of your neck, following the contour of your spine, to your lower back. Bringing her hand back up, she repeats the motion with two fingers, and then once more with all five. With the same feather-light touch she caresses your brow, sliding down your temple, cheek, the side of your neck, your shoulder, and down your side to your hip. She does that several times, varying the path of her gliding digits between your back and your side, until she notices your eyelids begin to tremble.

"Shhhhhh...." she bends down to whisper in your ear, placing her other hand over your eyes to keep them closed, "This is just a dream..."

She tugs on the blanket, pulling it down some more to expose your buttocks and thighs then continues her ministrations, extending the route of her fingers, letting them flutter over your behind and inside thigh, coming teasingly close to your pleasure center yet keeping away from it. She bends over you again, her warm breath tickling your ear. "I am going to remove my hand now," she tells you, "but keep your eyes closed, although..." she pulls the nightstand's drawer open and takes out a silk kerchief, which she rolls up and ties over your eyes, saying "seeing can interfere with feeling."

Having done that, Jen places her hands on your shoulders and starts kneading your muscles, her strong and nimble fingers manage to find all the right pressure points and apply just the right amount of strength. They slide lower, working your back muscles, then lower still, down to your buttocks, rubbing and squeezing, pulling apart and pressing together. Jen's hands drift down, making your berating deepen in anticipation as they glide over your crotch, but they do not linger, proceeding instead to your thighs, the inside of your knees, your ankles and eventually your feet.

"Somebody seems to enjoy it," Jen giggles as she presses her thumbs into your arches, giving them a good rub, then going over your toes, one by one. Her touch lightens, tickling your soles until you squirm and then she reverses the direction and goes up again: legs, ass, back, neck, head...

"Turn over," she whispers in your ear, "Lie on your back. The fun is just beginning...."

I lay there sleeping, not deeply but soundly. At least until Jen starts teasing me. It doesn't take much to wake me up. The soft touch of her finger tracing down my bare back, my muscles twitching at the ticklish but erotic sensation. I start to wake but she covers my eyes and tells me to sleep. I smile and do as she asks, before I feel the blond fold. I let her to what she wants, I'm pretty fearless when it comes to dealing with normal humans.

The feather light touches and caresses are really heating me up. Most people just jump right into sex. Foreplay is nice but with me that usually just involves foot play. This type of teasing is turning me on fast. I feel her fingers trace down, my body tensing as she gets close to my pussy but then skips over it. I relax a bit, making a quiet sound of frustration, but then my anticipation comes back even more as I feel her traces down my legs, heading for my feet. The rubbing feel sooo good, but then she tickles my soles and I almost cum, my back arching for just a moment before she moves on. God, she almost made me cum from just tickling my feet. I've never been this turned on before I realize. Then she tells me to roll over and I do without hesitation. Anticipation of what's next and what else she may have planned turning me on so much my pussy is starting to actually swell, it's already wet.

Al's POV

I walk out of the small washroom and turn toward the curtain, but Stephie stops me with a hand on my arm. "Would you care to come with me?" she asks, guiding me to the door and out of the motorhome.

It is a bright morning outside and I shield my eyes against the sun's glare as we cross the parking lot to the small cafe, find a free table on the veranda and order breakfast. "What about Kelly and Jen?" I ask Stephie as the waitress puts a pitcher of orange juice on the table and jots down our order.

"It may take a while," she says, "They will join us when they're done, it they're up to it."

"Oh?" I pour her and myself a glass of juice, "What are they doing?"

She shrugs. "Probably fucking each others' brains out."

I almost spew my juice out. The waitress giggles, "You sure don't mince your words."

"Honey," Stephie turns to her, "When you get to be my age, and figure out that trying to conduct yourself according to other people's expectations is a waste of time, you will find it much easier to call a spade a spade and be done with it." The waitress leaves and Stephie looks at me, resting her chin on her laced fingers. "So tell me, young man, what brings the two of you here?"

"We are trying to get information about my girlfriend, Kelly's sister, who was kidnapped recently," I tell her, then continue with the story, omitting the sexual, magical and criminal details.

Narrative for Kelly, in the motorhome

"Good girl," Jen purrs when you do as she says, "You deserve a treat..." She bends down to kiss you, slipping her tongue into your mouth, but drawing away when you try to reciprocate. "Patience is a virtue..." she whispers in your ear, then lightly kisses the side of your neck. Goosebumps rise on you skin under the gentle flutter of her lips as they work their way down your neck, over your cleavage and stomach and down to your groin, stopping just shy of your sex before reversing direction, and going back up.

"I have been told that I am a bit of a tease," she informs you, lightly and playfully biting your lips. She places a finger on your engorged nipple and moves it in a circle. "What do you think, is there any truth to it?"

She slowly trails the fingers of her other hand over your stomach, and places her palm on your crotch, pressing on it a little as she moves her hand slightly back and forth and side to side. Her finger rubs your nether lips then slowly separates them and pushes its way into your vagina. She twirls it around inside you and pulls it out dripping with your juices, placing it on your other nipple, which immediately reacts to the attention by springing out, and rolling your nipple with it, the lubrication making the sensation noticeably more intense.

"You like it?" she coos, then pinches your nipple between her wet thumb and forefinger, taking her hand away from your other nipple and placing her lips around it, sucking gently and flicking her tongue at it. "Tasty," she chuckles, "but not really filling. I don't know about you, but I am getting hungry for the main course..."

Slowly Jen starts sliding down, placing kisses on your flat stomach along the way. Lower and lower the kisses go until you feel her lips press on your sex. Her deft fingers pull your labia open and a jolt of pleasure shoots through you as her tongue rubs over your clit. She pauses for a moment then licks you again, and again, varying the pressure, speed and cadence, as if trying to find the perfect combination based on your body's responses to her ministrations. And once she is satisfied with your reactions, she lifts her hands to your breasts, kneading them and teasing your nipples as she continues eating you out.

Little tremors run through your muscles, your back arches and your hands involuntary grab fistfuls of the bed sheet as you feel you climax approaching...

But just as you are about to pass the point of no return, Jen slows her movements, letting the pressure ebb a little, then she speeds it up again, bringing you close to the peak, only to let you slip down a bit, keeping you squirming and quivering on the brink of orgasm while denying you the release.

"I have grown very patient in my advanced age," she lifts her head from between your legs for a moment, "I can do this for a long time, unless you ask me nicely to let you cum." Then she lowers her head back and the blissful roller-coaster ride continues...

I lay there, trembling and panting like like a bitch in heat. I guess I am a little. She has me so turned on it's crazy, and without any magic. But I can fix that. Before I get too far gone I concentrate for a bit and cast a fun spell on Jen. Since she's going to eat a young woman's pussy she'll become a young woman. Good thing you aren't here. If she gave you a blow job that could cause problems. In the mean time, as she starts licking and sucking on my pussy she will start to get younger. I don't even watch though. Once I get the spell cast my eyes roll back in my head as Jen gets going. I moan as she works me up, my toes curling, my body tensing up before she backs off and I whimper with frustration. But god does it feel good. When she asks me to ask to cum I actually have to think about it. When I feel her pause waiting for my answer I giggle, "I'm thinking. I may not want this too end too soon, though the others will want to come back in eventually I would think." I say, teasing back but knowing she will have to finish me soon before you two get done.

I've been teased before, and teased others, but it doesn't usually last more then an hour, by then we want to cum too bad and can't stop. The idea of being tied to the bed while Jen, and maybe even Stephie, work me over for most of a day till I'm begging to cum make me even hornier. "Too bad we don't have more room and some rope, but maybe some other time." I grin. "Take your time I guess, just finish me before the others come back. I Want to have breakfast too after all. And if you want me to return the favor I'll need time, just don't expect me to go slow." I say with a giggle, figuring she'll be a bit surprised that I would offer since she is so much older then me, though if she keeps going she will end up in her mid 20's by the time she makes me cum, actually a bit younger then me.

Al's POV, in the diner

I keep talking with Stephie over breakfast. She is very sharp and the pleasant flow of the conversation causes me to lose track of the time. When the waitress comes with the bill I take a look at my watch and immediately reach for my wallet. "Uh, we better start moving before Jen and Kelly get impatient. Do you mind if I pay?"

"If you want to," she shrugs, "As for the others, there's no need to worry. Jen usually takes her time, I wouldn't be surprised if she's just getting started. She will call me when she wants me to come back."

"Doesn't it bother you, that she...?" I let the sentence dangle.

"Makes love to others? Not in the least. Our connection -- our love -- is more than physical, and I have no fear that she will leave me for a better lay. She enjoys sex and since I want her to be happy but cannot match her stamina, I don't try to restrict her. Besides, when I need her, she's always there for me. I once called her when she was in the middle of an orgy because I felt a bit off and wanted to talk. She was out the door as soon as she could find a pair of pants, which weren't even hers," Stephie grinned, "People nowadays often confuse what's fun with what's important."

"True," I nod.

"Now humour an old lady and tell me more about that girlfriend of yours, Karen."

I do, but somehow it feels like she tries to form an opinion of me.

"My, you are a feisty one," Jen chuckles, "Maybe I should have used a gag along with the blindfold, to stop you from talking back to your elders..."

You feel her move and hear the bed springs creak as she gets up, then a drawer being opened and a scraping sound of metal against wood. "I don't use ropes," Jen's voice sounds next to your head, "Never got into this boy-scout knot tying thing..."

Soft leather wraps your wrists and latches to them with a quiet click and a moment later you feel the same sensation on your ankles. The mattress creaks again, then there's a ratcheting sound and a strong and steady force pulls your limbs out until you lie spread eagle.

"A state of the art, ratchet equipped restraint harness on the other hand, is much easier to operate." Jen removes your blindfold and you blink from a sudden onslaught of daylight on your eyes. When they adjust, you can see leather the cuffs attached to sturdy nylon straps that lead under the bed. "A friend that works in the shipyards got me the parts," she says matter-of-factually as she takes a hold of your nipple and twists it with enough force to make you gasp but not be painful, "And I improvised. The consumer sets you get from a sex shop are overpriced, made-in-China, low quality junk, but this one can hold a rhino. Don't try to struggle unless you enjoy a dislocated shoulder."

"Now, where were we?" she winks at you then makes her way back between your legs and resumes teasing your genitals with her mouth while her hands take care of your breasts. She quickly gets you ramped up but then eases up just enough to keep you on the edge. Squirming under her ministrations, you look down and note with some satisfaction that your spell has started working. Already Jen's hair begins to lose its faded silvery hue as it grows darker and more lustrous; her hands feel softer on your chest - the skin becomes silky as the protruding veins sink into it.

The teasing of Jen's tongue and fingers intensify, touching all the right spots and sending shudders of pleasure through your body, bringing you closer and closer to the edge as her rejuvenation continues, but she is too absorbed in pleasing you to notice her own changes. Just when you feel that you cannot bear it any longer, she raises her head to look you in the eye and you see the last of the wrinkles on her face smooth out and disappear. "Cum for me Kelly..." she whispers before lowering it back down and bringing one hand down and pushing two fingers into you, pressing and rubbing your G-spot while her tongue attacks your clit.

7v9mbj.jpg

The combined sensations finally push you over and you explode, writhing and screaming, in a climax stronger than you've had for a long time. But as the waves of bliss begin to abate, Jen renews her attack, bringing you to another orgasm, and another, and another... until you feel that if she continues, your brain will melt. You struggle ineffectively against your restraints and even try to use your magic to make her stop, but your mind simply cannot muster the concentration needed for even the simplest of spells. "Stop..." you manage to blurt out, "Please... No more... I can't..." just before another peak sends you into convulsions.

Luckily, Jen relents and pulls back, watching you with a smirk as you lie heaving and trying to catch your breath as the tremors slowly subside. "I knew that you would beg at the end," she teases in a velvety voice, then stops and her eyes grow wide, "WHAT THE HELL???"

Jen's hands fly to her throat. "My voice..." she speaks again, then looks at her smooth hands. In a flash she leaves the bed and runs to a mirror, staring at her reflection for a moment, then practically tearing her clothes off. She must have been a beauty in her youth and now she is again -- the body in front of the mirror looks in its early twenties, toned and lithe with a smooth stomach and perky B-cup breasts.

She turns to look at your bound form. "You're a witch!" she accuses, "Like the one the radio said they are looking for." You can't help but smile at how your masking spell prevents her from reaching the obvious conclusion. "I..." she looks at her hands again, then cups her breasts. Her expression grows intense, as if she struggles with a difficult decision, then she sighs, visibly deflating and you see tears swelling in her eyes. "I can't," she says quietly and you can hear the weight of years in her young-sounding voice, "I thank you for your gift, but I have bound myself to Stephie and I share her journey. Turn me back the way I was."

It's the best orgasmic experience I've ever had, without magic anyway. For some reason that makes it more satisfying. I silently watched her change. Grinning away but not because is what she was doing. As I lay there panting and getting my wits back I snap my fingers and the snaps on my bonds pop open. Something I learned a while back for situations like this.

I try not to laugh as she talks about me and you but doesn't realize she's talking about me and you. I don't see the point in letting her know we are the fugitives and she might take it the wrong way so I leave it. I sit up and pull her down and give her a long passionate kiss to thank her for an amazing time. "That was to thank you. You spent a lot of time just to pleasure me. As for making you younger I have no intention of leaving your partner out of it. Call it a thank you for giving us a lift and making me cum like a slut". I laugh. "I can make her younger how ever you want if you want. Maybe you could make it fun?" I say with a grin. I pull my dress back on and look at the bed. "I love your bed by the way. Never knew all that stuff was under there. Who knew you could do that sort of thing in an RV". I look out the window and see you sitting in the diner still. Then I sit down in one of the chairs and cross my legs. "So up to you. I'd hate to have to undo what I did. Your super hot. Be a shame to waste. You and Stephie can enjoy your youth together. Get a second chance and all that since you didn't meet each other this early the first time. And of not then lay down so I can return the favor while you're still young". I say with an evil grin, hoping she chooses to stay young.

"You would do that for me?" Jen's eyes grow wide, "For us? I... I don't know what to say... How to thank you..." You notice tears of happiness glistening in her eyes as she turns away to wipe them. "Another lifetime with my love," she whispers.

When she turns back, she is calm and composed again, wearing her usual confident half smile. "Make it fun, you say? Yes, I'd like that. I'd like that very much... Could you make her climax be the trigger? I'd like to make love to her as she is first, so she knows that this is not for me, that I will have her no matter what she looks like."

Jen takes out her phone and starts typing. "We will take you wherever you want to go, of curse," she puts the phone back in her purse, "but I would like to ask you to give us a bit of privacy for a little while, or more than a little," she winks at you. "Oh, one more thing," she hands you the blindfold, "can you please put it on Stephie before she comes in? I don't want her to see me until... well, you know. Now get dressed and scram," she grins, "I have a date to keep."

Al's POV, in the diner

Stephie's phone beeps twice, prompting her to turn it on and squint at the screen. "Well, that didn't take as long as I expected," she chuckles, "Let's get back to the RV."

I pay our bill, leaving the waitress a nice tip, and accompany Stephie back to the motorhome. As we approach, I see you exiting the door with a very satisfied look on your face. "Had fun?" I tease, knowing that you did.

I grin. "I'm not the only one. But now you need to by me lunch". I say to you. "But first..." I turn to steph. "She has a surprise for you. Guess I got her wanted up". I grin and pull out the blind fold and put it on her. Casting a spell on her just like Jen wanted. "Shes kinky. I like her and I love that bed." I say with a giggle before helping her into the RV and closing the door and dragging you back to the diner. "I gave them a gift. Let them enjoy it for a bit. I think we'll have some new friends after this." I grin and go get some food with you while they get to know each other all over again.

I'll tell you what I did if you ask but I'm sure you'll figure it out when one of them comes to get us. Until then I chat with you while I eat cause I'm starving after the workout Jen gave me.

"Worked up an appetite?" I laugh as we walk back to the cafe, "You did miss the most important meal of the day... Tell me, was it as good as you expected?"

We enter the veranda and I take us to the same table that I sat at with Stephie. "A gift, huh?" I pull the chair out for her, "Knowing your taste in presents and going by what Stephie told me about Jen's stamina, it's something that they will likely be 'enjoying' for the rest of the day. Is there anything you planned to do meanwhile?"

The waitress notices us, waves to me and comes over. "Did you miss me so much already?" she winks at me flirtatiously while bending down to place the menus on the table practically shoving her 'Kathy' name tag in my face, which gives me a first-row view of her cleavage. It is hard to avoid noticing that she isn't wearing a bra.

"Your girlfriend looks famished," she tells me, "You need to take better care of her. Why don't you get her the chef's special? Put some calories in her, I promise they will go to the right places..."

"She's not my girlfriend," I grumble, getting tired at people making that assumption.

"Sorry, your wife," she touches the enchanted ring on my finger.

"Not my wife either, not my anything for that matter, just a friend."

"Ooh, you're a foxy one," she shakes her head, "That's the second 'friend' you're bringing here today... So," she looks at you quizzically, "if he isn't yours, can I have him?"

"Just get her the special," I sigh, "Or anything else she wants to order, and a Stella Artois for me." I am not a big alcohol fan but this promises to be a long day...

I nod, grinning. "You have no idea. I mean. I've used magic to enhance sex before. Felt even better then what she did. But for a normal human to do what she did...she really enjoys her work." I Sigh happily, a far off look in my eyes as I think about it. I shake my head, pushing the memory away.

I Sit and order something big. "I'm starving. And other then eat.. no. As for what I gave them, lets just say I hit the reset button for them. They have the will but not the youth, now they can enjoy both." I Say with a grin, "You'll see when they come to get us."

I laugh as the waitress embarrasses you. "Oh, we are just friends. Besides, I spent the last hour letting the other friends wife eat me while tied to their bed. So I'm exhausted and thirsty and starving." I say quietly, so only she can hear, but wanting to fluster her a bit. Or maybe turn her on if she swings that way.

The waitress's expression changes as you whisper to her. She seems surprised and, not really put off, but well, a little bit uncomfortable and self conscious. "Ah, I see, you really are just friends then." She glances at me curiously then looks back at you, "Is he also, you know, like that? It gets tiring when all the nice ones are either taken or turn out to be..."

"Like what?" I ask, "Turn out to be what? What are you girls talking about?"

"Oh, nothing. I'll go get your order," she takes the menus and walks back inside.

"What was that about?" I ask you, then, "Do I even want to know?"

We make small talk while we wait for thee food and beer to arrive. It takes a while but eventually the girl comes back carrying a tray. She wasn't joking about the portion size either, and it appears to have enough carbs, proteins and fats to keep you going for a whole day. "Sorry, we're out of Stella," she apologizes to me, "How about Heineken?"

"Sure," I shrug. I'm not such a big beer connoisseur for it to matter. "Whatever you have."

The girl leaves and I watch you dig in, "You think you can finish all that?" I ask incredulously, "How are you going to burn off those calories? High-powered magic spells?"

Joking aside, I do enjoy watching you eat. The way you seem to savour the simple pleasures of life, like eating for example, just makes me smile -- in the same way that watching Karen did. And despite all the differences between you and your sister, I find that you possess many of her endearing qualities.

"Here's your beer, hon," the waitress's voice snaps me out of reverie. She puts the bottle in front of me and drops a card next to it. I pick it up. It is the business card of the diner's owner business card with something scribbled on the back side:

I finish my shift at 8pm
Alice, 555-215-4426

"Why Al," a soft hand lands on my shoulder, "I leave you for a couple of hours and you already start picking up girls?"

I turn around to find a grinning brunette standing behind me, she looks to be in her early 20s and quite attractive. There is something familiar about her, but I can't really put my finger on it.

"I'm sorry, miss..." I start but immediately get interrupted by another girl -- about the same age as the brunette, shorter but no less pretty, with long fiery hair -- walking up to me. "That's right, Al, you should be sorry. Were you planning to ditch us and elope with this floozy?" she points at the bewildered waitress, "Shame on you!"

"Uh," I shift my gaze between the two newcomers, trying to understands what is going on, "Do I know you?"

"You see Jen," the brunette pouts, "I told you that he'll forget all about us the moment he sees another pretty face. Men," she puts her arm around Alice's shoulder, "You can't trust them one bit. Why don't you forget about this two-timer and hook up with a nice girl like me?"

"Or me," the redhead pipes in.

"Stephie?!" my eyes grow wide as I recognize the brunette and I immediately turn to you. "Is that what you did to them?"

"She sure did," Stephie grins, "And we can't thank her enough."

"Oh, I don't know..." Jun rubs her chin, "Maybe we can. Dump the loser," she tells you, "and stay with us. We'll eat you out as often as you like. We'll even take the floozy with us and teach her, so she could eat you out when we get tired. What do you say, floozy," she asks Alice, "Want me to teach you how to go down on a girl?"

"You should agree," Stephie says, still hugging Alice's shoulders, "She's a good teacher, and really knows her stuff. Just ask Kelly here..."

"Jesus!" the waitress explodes, "What the hell is wrong with you people?! You're all crazy!" She grabs the card from my hand and storms back into the kitchen.

"Alice, wait!" I call after her but she doesn't want to listen.

"What was that for?" I ask the three of you.

"You told me that you had a girlfriend," Stephie shrugs, "I saved you from temptation. You are welcome."
"What do you want to do now?" she asks you, "We will take you anywhere you want."

I just watch the whole show, giggling, and finally laughing as the girl practically runs away. "Too bad, she was kind of cute." I shrug. "Yes, I gave them a gift for letting us ride with them and for showing me a good time." I say with a wink. "I think they like it too. Now they get to do it all over again, but with each other this time."

I sigh, "Tempting offer, but we need to find my sister, his fiance. I'm pretty sure that where ever she is it's not good." I look at them, "As for you two, the magic will dissipate in an hour or so, after that there's no going back. The changes will be permanent." I tell them, figuring they will want to stay like they are now. Most people know some basics about magic. There's temporary stuff, which is sold in a lot of magic shops. Pretty harmless, it does what it does then wears off, the person going back to normal when it does. Then there's temporary permanent, where the magic stays, maintaining the changes. But not altering the user permanently. If the magic is dispelled the changes will revert back to normal. Then there is permanent magic. One the spell does its thing the changes are locked in and the magic dissipates. Most cosmetic surgeons use that type of magic. Wouldn't want those new breasts to go flat when you walk into an anti-magic field or something after all. Permanent stuff is also highly regulated. What I did to the two girls is technically illegal.

I finish eating and head back to the RV. "You two realize I can get into a ton of trouble for what I did?" I say to them. "I know a guy though that can get your ID's changed to reflect your new ages. You don't need to get new names or anything, he can just change your ages in the system." I write down a name and number on a card and hand it to them. "So where to next?"

"Wow," I look at you with respect, "That was an amazing thing that you did for them." I blush a bit when you mention Karen, "Not a fiancee, just a girlfriend, we didn't discuss... But yes, we need to find her."

Stephie and Jen look happy when you tell them that the change is about to become permanent. I can barely suppress my grin when I see Jen's hand find its way inside Stephie's and they smile at each other like two infatuated teenagers. It goes to show that magic, in the hands of the right person, can change people's life for the better.

"Thank you again," Stephie takes the card from you, "We'll give him a call."

On the way back to the RV, I see two men in leather jackets, bikers probably, heading into the diner that we just left. As we pass them, one looks up at us and stops, elbowing the other to get his attention while motioning at us. I smile understandingly, an average guy walking around with three gorgeous women is bound to attract attention. Unfortunately, attention is exactly what I want to avoid, given our refugee status. Sure, you can take care of them should they try anything, but even with your cloaking spell in place, it is better to be discreet. Hopefully they will not start an incident...

"Stop!" a shout comes from behind us, "MCU! Down on the ground with your hands behind your head! Now!" I turn my head around to see one of the bikers point something that looks like a mini satellite dish mounted on a sub-machine gun in our direction, while the other holds us in the sights of a much more familiar -- and deadly -- semiautomatic handgun.

An annoying buzzing fills my head, as if a vibrator is lodged in my skull. It must be that spell disruptor that the Magical Crimes Unit uses to prevent magic users from concentrating on a spell. I have seen the collar-shaped ones placed around the necks of wizards and witches on televised high profile trial cases, but it appears that they have developed a ranged one. These cops probably have some sort of protection against your cloaking spell, which allowed them to recognize us.

"I said on the ground!" the armed cop repeats, then lowers his voice a little. "Keep disrupting the witch, Stan, and use the wand to dispel whatever enchantment she put on the others."

Jen and Stephie exchange glances. I can tell what they're thinking -- cancelling the rejuvenation spell before it has set will age them back. I try to think of ways to delay the cops but the girls are way ahead of me. "Oh, thank god you got here!" Jen squeals, as she starts running toward the cops. "Please help us!" Stephie chimes in, following in her steps, "They said they'll turn us into chickens!"

"Stay back!" the cop with the gun shouts, but Jen is already all over him, hugging and kissing and yelling "you saved us", while Stephie throws herself into the other's arms, dragging the disruptor down to point it away from you. "Get off of me, you stupid bitch!" the cop backhands Jen, sending her to her knees with a trickle of blood running from her lip. Angered I start moving toward him but with a loud bang, an agonizing pain rips through my right shoulder, throwing me backwards. The last thing that I see before losing consciousness is Jen's horrified expression, then darkness claims me.

"Crap, Run!" I shout to you. I start heading away when I grab my head and stumble. "God damn it." I moan. I see the girls do what they do. I want to help them but there's not much I can do. I'm in enough trouble already without taking on the cops directly, even assuming my magic would work on them. I cast a spell on you as I see you hit the ground, quickly shrinking you down into a doll so I can scoop you up as I run by. The girls technically didn't know anything about us so I doubt the cops will do much to them, I just hope they hold off on dispelling them for a bit longer so their changes will be permanent. I run for the trees, using my magic to speed myself up till I'm running like a Jedi. Once I get to the trees I work my way in a way and slow down, figuring the cops won't try to take me on without the element of surprise. I look at you. I really did turn you into a little stuffed doll. Luckily you were already out when I did. In this form the gun shot means very little. I dig around in your stuffing and pull the bullet out so I can change you back and heal you. "Crap, all of our stuff is in the RV. I need to get it if I can." I look around first and if I don't see anyone I change you back and fix you up, but I'm getting fatigued from using so much magic so fast. "Hey, are you ok?" I say, gently shaking you. Trying to get you on your feet so I can have some help.

"Hey, are you ok?" the words reach me through the haze, prompting me to open my eyes and blink. Slowly the world comes back into focus and I see your concerned face looming above me. "Yea..." I push myself up to a sitting position, "What happened?" My eyes drift down and I notice my torn and bloodstained shirt and the memories rush back -- the diner, the cops, the gunshot, the bullet ripping through muscle and sinew and bone, the pain, the unconsciousness...

I gingerly try to move my arm. The shoulder feels a little tingly but otherwise unharmed. I probe it with the fingers of my left hand and find no signs of the wound, not even a scar -- just normal skin that feels a bit warmer to the touch. "I got shot..." I look up at you, realizing that you probably just saved my life. "Thank you..."

I get up on my feet and look around. We are on a grassy hill with trees around us, and the parking lot with the diner is some distance away. "How did you manage to get me here?" I look at you with surprise, then raise my hand, "Wait. Stephie and Jen, we need to help them! Let me think..."

I start pacing back and forth, muttering under my breath. "The cops won't do anything to them just yet. They just shot me so they must be in full damage control mode. They will first try to get their story straight, then figure out what to do with the girls, then call for backup... We may still have some time..."

I stop pacing and look at you. "How long was I... Oh, fuck it!" I run my hands through my hair, "We're getting them now, before the place is crawling with uniforms. They will not expect us to come back. Let's go!" I turn around and start running down the slope."

"don't mention it. You basically got shot cause of me anyway." I say, feeling bad that I brought this on us in the first place. "I ran... really fast." I grin and head back with you. "In my back are a bunch of magic wands a few other gadgets. I'd rather not let the cops get them, they aren't really legal. Not bad mind you, but unlicensed magic items and all that. Plus they can help us, the wands won't be affected by that gizmo of theirs, just point and shoot. Not terribly hard to resist but I designed them to feel...good, so it's not easy either." I say with a giggle as we hurry down the hill to the edge of the woods.

I look out, "Yeah, cops aren't really supposed to shoot like that. We didnt even do anything. So I'm kind of pissed. But if I really do anything to them we will be even more wanted then we already are. They seem to be able to see through my glamour. The only way I can disguise us that they wouldn't see through would be permanent changes." I look around to see what's going on and where the girls are at.

When we near the parking lot, I see that a small crowd has gathered, probably after hearing the shot. Peeking from behind a truck, I see Stephie and Jen sitting on the ground against a white Honda with their hands behind their backs, apparently handcuffed. I am relieved to see that they are still young, which means that cops did not have the opportunity to dispel your magic. I see them standing nearby, one is talking on the radio, probably calling in reinforcements, while the other is trying to make the people disperse, without much success.

"I think we can get to the RV without being noticed if we manage to blend in with the gawkers. Then we can get your stuff, provided the doors are not locked."

I nod. "If we walk over there we can keep the RV between us and them till we get close. In about 30 minutes the girls will be girls for good, at least for several years or so." I grin. "Once we get in the RV and grab the stuff then what? Make a run for it? I doubt they will bother Jen and Steph once they realize they had no clue who we were. The most they can get in trouble for is the magic I used on them but they didn't ask for it so there's not much they can charge them with. I can probably transform us into something to get away but you might not like it, depending on how much you like dogs?" I say with a grin. Of course I can make our stuff merge with our bodies just like our clothing would if I change us like that. And it would be the fastest way to escape. But I can't do much now. Not only do I need to rest but the cops might be able to sense magic use. "As long as they don't see us we should be fine. My glamour will keep the others from recognizing us. As long as we aren't spotted by those two we should be fine. Lets go." I head off to the side a bit to give us some cover as we approach so we can join the crowd. I know I can use my powers on the cops, or try to. But I'm not used to using a lot of magic in a short period of time and I don't want to wear myself out, especially if they have defenses. Plus I don't want to add even more charges to our crimes.

"No way!" I shudder, "What if something goes wrong and I get stuck like that? Just... no." the mental mages of a (admittedly short) lifetime of crotch sniffing and leg humping make me cringe.

"Can we not use your stuff to create some sort of distraction?" I suggest as we get closer to the RV, "We don't need to take on the cops, just keep them occupied while we make our escape, and hopefully by then the spell on the girls will become permanent. There must be something we can do that won't be a crime, isn't there? Maybe cast a spell on Stephie and Jen -- it may convince the cops that they are nothing more than innocent bystanders, and I don't think that they will press charges or even agree to testify against us."

The cops must have thought we would be trying to put as much distance between us and them as possible rather than double back, and we manage to get to the RV undetected. I try the door and find it unlocked. "Quickly, get your stuff. We still need to figure out how to proceed from here. We can't wait for Stephie and Jen, and we sure can't just take the RV, or steal another car, if we want to keep a low profile. You probably cannot teleport us there, or you would have done it already. We can try to continue hitchhiking, although I doubt we'll have as much luck as last time, so that leaves Amtrak or flying, and I do not mean a broom."

Back
Top Bottom