Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the heart is~me and Felitha

"Breath taking." Yuffie simple replied, smiling as she locked her eyes on Felithas bare ass, twirling the panties around her finger before tossing them off to the side.

"But your breath isn't what I want." Felitha grinned at her friend, and soon to be lover. She stepped forward and slid into the warm waters beside Yuffie, enjoying the sensation of the warm water sliding across her more than ready body. It almost felt like thousands of warm hand were reaching out and caressing her.

"It wasn't nice of you to disappear for so long." Felitha slid closer to Yuffie, their naked bodies touching now. "I would have shared this with you a lot sooner if you had been around."

"Aw, you're gonna make me cry now....." Yuffie replied, giving a playful, but fake sniffle as she scooted even closer to Felitha, slipping an arm around her waist and holding her close.

"Trust me.......you wont' have to worry about me leaving ever again......" she added, tilting Felithas chin to side so Felithas was looking at her, the gap between them quickly closed as Yuffie leaned forward, locking their lips together in a loving kiss.

Back
Top Bottom