Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the heart is~me and Felitha

The gorilla began to get to real work now, the noises coming from the young ninja driving it on. Really beginning to thrust into her now, her body bouncing up and down against his hips. One hand left her breast and moved down between her legs, now going to work on her clit. She was going to cum and then he woudl as well, sealing the pact between the village and the spirits for one more generation.

The simple touch damn near sent Yuffie over the edge right now. But, she held back. It wasn't for much longer though, as she cried out in pure ecstasy, her strongest orgasm yet rippling throughout her body. It ended sooner than she'd hope, but this was her first time taking part in a ritual with the animal spirits with Wutai. In the future rituals, she'd no doubt last longer.

It had been a long time since the first time this ritual had been done, and certain rules had stayed since that time. It was always required that both of the parties orgasm and the gorilla spirit was at his limit as well. Yuffie was already extremely tight and as she squeezed she became even tighter. The gorilla spirit reached his peak as well and fired into her spasming pussy. The gorilla was big, his cock was big, and the load of cum he shot was big too, filling Yuffie's pussy and spilling out of er and onto the fur.

Even as she fell limp and tired, she moaned weakly at the feeling of the warm seed filling her body. It was an interesting feeling. Different than what it was like with a normal man. Perhaps it was because it wasn't actually.....alive by the normal definition. So, she just lay there, limp, tired and completely satisfied. Well, almost satisfied. She still had an itch that only a bath with Felitha could scratch.

The gorillas lifted Yuffie off of its lap and placed her on the ground beside him, laying her down carefully on the soft furs. Then the spirit seemed to dissolve, motes of light blowing away and settling back on the statue it had come from. It left the young ninja alone expect for the feeling of pleasure and a pussy full of warm seed.

"The ritual for today is complete." A voice seemed to fill the room and the mist around her dissolved into thin scraps then disappeared.

Yuffie had a satisfied smile on her face as she nodded in understanding in regards to the voice. After resting a bit, she slowly stood up and went over to the pile of clothes she left behind. She pent them on slowly, as she was a bit weak, but that weakness seemed to be forgotten as she suddenly sped towards the exit, and towards where Felitha was waiting.

Felitha stood in the kitchen in her house, humming happily as she cut vegtables for the food she was preparing. She knew that she had told Yuffie that she would be in the bath, but with what the ritual would consist of Yuffie woudl need energy. Besides Felitha had wanted a chance to wear this outfit for a while. Right now all she was wearing was a very tiny pair of shorts and a apron, her breasts straining against the tight black material.

"So, you cook now?" said Yuffie, leaning against the door frame, her hands crossed over her chest.

"Man, I really have been gone a long time. Last time you tried to cook when I was around, you couldn't even boil water right." she teased, laughing lightly.

((I only have time for this one post, so I'm gonna head out now. I'll be back on tomorrow.))

"I could too cook." Felitha said, turning to her friend with a pout on her lips and the large knife dangling from one hand. "You just never had any taste before."

"Besides if you are going to keep making fun of me then I'm not going to give you any." Felitha leaned forward to check on the food in the pan, making sure to stick her ass back towards Yuffie.

"Well, food isn't what I'm hungry for." Yuffie said with a grin, stepping forward and cupping Felithas ass with both hands, squeezing it as well.

"But I spent all the time you were gone cooking." Felitha complained but her heart wasn't in the arguement. She was just enjoying the touch of her friend now. She had been ready for this since Yuffie came back. Still she wanted to play with this a little bit.

"What are you going to give me to stop now and feed you what you want?"

"Oh, I don't know. But, I'm sure I can come up with something." Yuffie replied, pressing her body up against Felithas back, both arms going around her waist. Her left, rested on Felithas thigh, gently rubbing up and down while her right rested on her stomach, teasing the waist band of her little short shorts.

"But I need a promise. I want to know what I have to look forward to." Felitha turned around in her friends grasp so that they were now facing each other. Her hands went around Yuffie's waist and fulled their bodies up against each other, their breasts pressed together.

"Well, what do you mean? A promise over what happens tonight, or a promise over what'll happen for the rest of our lives together?" Yuffie asked, giving her a peck on the lips.

((I'm currently preparing a late lunch for myself, so I'll be off eating it. I'll get back to posting in like..........half an hour or so, or however long it takes me to eat.))

"Well you know me. I don't plan that far ahead so I guess a promise for tonight will be fine." Felitha returned the kiss, still light, but her tongue darts out and traces the outside of the other woman's lips. Meanwhile her hands have moved, unsnapping Yuffie's shorts and pushing them to the ground, leaving just panties covering her tight little pussy.

"I promise you pleasure. I promise you a night of pure bliss. A night where I guarantee, you'll see the face of god......" Yuffie replied in a low, seductive tone. Meanwhile, she pushed down Felithas own shorts, after her own were removed. She was still covered in the front by the apron. She couldn't wait to get at what was under there. Sure, she and Felitha and touched each other before, but that was years ago, both had matured a great deal since then, mentally and physically.

"That is a lot of promises coming from you. I don't know if you can do it though I'll give you the chance to try. Felitha suddenly grinned and lowered her shoulder, pushing it into Yuffie and lifting her up so the older ninja was being held over one shoulder.

"Well lets go and get busy on it. We have changed the baths a little bit. I think you will be pleased."

Yuffie gasped in surprise, then giggled as she was slung over Felithas shoulder, her panty covered ass right next to the girls face.

"Nothing wrong with that. That just adds a bit of challenge to it, that'll make it all the more rewarding." she replied.

"Not exactly a challange." Felitha pushed into the bathroom. When Yuffie had been there before the bath had been normal sized, pretty full with even two little girls. Now the normal tub had been replace with one of hot tub size, already full of steaming water.

"Dad found out a hot spring was right underneath our house and piped down into it." Felitha explained to her friend before lifintg her and tossing her into the hot water.

Yuffie squeeled in surprise when she was suddenly lifted and tossed into the water. Surfacing, her hair matted to her head, she smiled.

"Well then, what other good things did I miss out on while I was gone?" she asked, peeling some wet hair out of her face.

"Well you did miss out on these appearing." With that Felitha reached behind her neck and undid the ties of the apron, letting it fall to the ground around her feet. She stepped out of the pool of cloth, now clad only in panties. The young ninja grabbed her breasts and hefted them, showing off their weight and size.

"Do you think it was a good change?"

"Oh yes, very good indeed." Yuffie replied, her hand stroking her own thighs under the water, quite turned on already.

"Would you possibly mind spinning around. I'd love to see how your ass looks like now in just panties." she said with a sweet, almost begging smile.

"You mean this little old thing. I don't know if it is really all that great." Felitha turned around and leaned over, her tight ass pressing against her panties. Really the hours of exercise had sculpted the young womans body quite well, giving her somethign that most girls would kill for. That included an ass you could bounce quarters off of.

"You kidding? It's amazing." Yuffie replied with a smile, laying her arms over the side of the tub and resting her chin on top of them. Looking at Felithas ass was just making her hotter. With how sexy Felitha had gotten, she could simply tease Yuffie into an orgasm and not have to touch her at all.

"Why thank you. All of these complments are going to really turn a girls head. Since you are being so nice though maybe I should let you have a closer look at what you want." Felitha slid her fingers in to the sides of her panties and slowly slid them down around her feet. With a elicate flick of one foot she sent the panties spinning over to yuffie.

"Well? What do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom