Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the heart is~me and Felitha

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Man, it has been far too long." Yuffie said to herself, letting her duffle bag hit the ground as she stretched her arms high above her head as she entered her hometown of Wutai. She was back for both a visit and Wutai business. Being the daughter of the leader of the village, and therefore, future leader of the village herself, she would have to take part in various rituals. The rituals she'd be taken part in over the next few months or so involved paying respect to the ancestors for protection of the village. Though, the rituals involved.......some rather odd things. As weird......and kinky as they were, she didn't think too much of them. She had been preparing for this day her whole life.

"Yuffie." The scream was loud enough to be heard all through the village and a blur of motion shot out of a nearby house and hit Yuffie around the waist, almost knocking her to the ground. Arms wrapped around her old friend and head drapped over the black hair ninjas shoulder Felitha became visable. It had been a long time since she had seen her old friend and it was Felitha was thrilled.

It was obvious from her dress that the younger woman was a ninja as well. She wore the same kind of tan shorts that Yuffie wore but her top was simply a dark green vest with one simple button holding back her chest. She was a shade taller than Yuffie but she was skinny as well with a bit more chest than her friend. Her weapons, two short blades rested on the underside of her arms and a simple flex could bring the weapons out.

"Its been too long." Felitha let up on her hug a little bit so they coudl look in each others eyes. Emerald green eyes shone with mischief and happiness underneath long black bangs as Felitha looked over the older ninja.

Yuffie knew that blur. Before she even hit her, Yuffie knew it was Felitha. She almost lost her footing when the younger girl barreled into her.

"Hey Felitha!" she happily cried out, hugging her dear friend. She took a moment to look her up down.

"Wow, did you ever grow curves. Last time I saw you, you were flat as board. Now..........wow, you're just a sexy little thing, aren't you?" she said, smiling happily.

"You don't have much to talk about." Felitha pouted though she was pleased that Yuffie noticed her new curves. She spun a little, showing off her body to her best friend. It had been a while since they had seen each other, ever since Yuffie had gone out to make it in the world as a Materia hunter. Still it was good to see Yuffie again so Felitha didn't let the years apart bother her.

"Make sure you don't get so tired doing rituals that you don't have time to come and see me." Felitha crushed her friend with another hug. "We can take a bath together again. I'm sure my bath can still fit both of us." Feltiha whispered into her friends ears, remembering their few times of experimentation years before when they were finding out what their bodies were for.

Yuffies eyes went wide for a second and she blushed, but it quickly turned into a smile.

"I'd love to........I have picked up a few new.......skills since I was gone." she whispered back, rubbing her body up against Felithas, arms around her slender waist.

"Can't wait." Felitha nipped at Yuffie's ear, playing with it slightly before backing away again. She was more than happy to see that Yuffie still wanted to continue the fun they had always had when they were smaller. It might just have been a youg childs games then, even with all the pleasure they had felt, but Felitha couldn't wait to try it out as an adult. Still they couldn't exactly go at it in the streets, even with the free view of the Wutai on sex.

"Your dad asked me to bring you to him first though." Felitha said frowning. "He seemd worried about the state of the towns protections. He said we might have let the rituals wait too long."

"Figures. It's always business with him." Yuffie replied, groaning in frustration as she released Felitha and stepped back.

"I'll go see him...........Why don't you hop out of those clothes and get a bath ready for us?" she whispered as she walked past Felitha, giving her a quick smack on her bottom.

"I'll get more than that ready for you." Felitha grinned and watched as YUffie walked away from her. Her eyes were walked on Yuffie's tight ass as the older ninja walked away. It would be fun for them when they got back together. Still Felitha coulnd't help but be worried. The rituals could sometimes be a bit rough even though Felitha didn't really know what really happened.

"Hey, old geezer, I'm heeerrrrrreeeeeeee." Yuffie called out as she stepped into the primary staging area for the rituals. She'd rather have gotten a little time to relax and unpack and do........other things with Felitha since she only just got here, but if the ritual needed to be started now, she'd do it. Besides, there were multiple rituals to do, might as well start them now.

"Hello Yuffie." Yuffie's father stepped into the room with her. The room itself was set back into the cliffs behind Wutai. It already hung with the smell of incense and a light smoke drifted in the air, giving the room a kind of supernatural feeling to it. The thing that drew the most attention was a pile of white furs that filled most of the center of the room, surronded by stone statues of various animals and spirits.

"You know what you must do correct?"

It only took a Yuffie a few moments to realize that the rituals would start now.

"Yes father, I understand." she replied, nodding her head. She had prepared for this day. She knew that it meant giving her body over to a creature not of this world. Most would freak out at the mention of that, but yuffie had been raised on the Wutai belief system. To her, this was a neccessity to guarantee their continued prosperity.

"Good." Yuffie's father stepped over to a table at the edge of the room and picked up a shallow bowl full of steaming liquid. He stepped over to her and held out the bowl of liquid to her.

"Make sure that you drink deep. This will open your mind to the ritual." As soon as the bowl had been passed to Yuffie the older man left the room leaving her alone with the bed of furs and the statues. The drink was designed for several things, to get her in the mood as well as make it so that she could interact with the spirits.

Yuffie took a deep breath before chugging down the entire bowl of liquid. When finished, she wiped her mouth off and set the bowl down. Then, she disrobed. Leaving her clothing where she stood, she headed over to the fur and lay down. It was actually really comfy. She lay on the fur, in her naked glory, already feeling the effects of the drink as her body began to grow warm. She lay there, patiently awaiting her first trial. She was certainly nervous about this. Who wouldn't be about fucking a creature?

For a while nothing happened but then the smoke began to grow thicker and thicker. Soon it was swirling around the bed, making an almost solid wall of smoke around her. The statues were the only things that were still visable besides the bed and one of them began to glow a dim blue collar. The statue showed a gorrilla like creature that was sitting on the top of the pilith.

The smoke swirled together on the end of the pile of furs and a ghostly seeming gorilla stood there. The spirit creature was large, bigger than most men could ever be and it seemed to glow with a internal white light.

Yuffie looked up at the hulking beast. It was big, easily bigger than any man. She hoped she would be able to handle something this large. She lay back in the fur, writhing lightly in anxiety and anticpation, waiting for the creature to come and take her lucious body as part of the ritual.

The gorilla looked down at Yuffie, her skinny but still very beautiful body open to his eyes. She was certainly a petite girl though without her clothes her curves became very obvious. Her breasts were small but very perky and her hips flared out nicely from her thin waist. Even her ass was nice and firm.

The gorilla spirit reared off of his fists onto its hindlegs. Suddenly the fact that it was a male spirit became quite obvious. His large cock hung between its thick legs, almost completely stiff already from looking down at the woman's body.

Yuffie moaned lightly just from looking at. The drink had certainly got her all hot and bothered. She was still writhing around on the fur, her legs parting to invite the Gorilla spirit in for his ritual prize.

The gorilla spirit heard the girl's monas and at that sound he stepped forward the last few steps and reached down. Its large hands surronded her waist, so big that its fingers touched each other even around her waist. Yuffie was lifted into the air, completely off the ground. The spirit fell back into a sitting position, still holding the ninja in the air.

Yuffie was then placed on his lap, the silky fur rubbing against her ass and its large cock pushing against her stomach.

Yuffie tangled her fingers into it's fur, taking a moment to get a deep breath and prepare herself. The creature didn't need to force her, she willingly raised her body up and slowly slid down onto his cock. He was huge, so it hurt as he entered her. The pain got worse the more he entered her, but gradually, it faded bit by bit, being replaced with pleasure. She eventually, somehow, got him all the way inside of her. She stopped then, clinging to his chest, letting her small body, in comparison to his, get adjusted to what was now inside of her.

The spirit didn't move right away. It might not have a physical body but it had done this enough times to know how to make sure it didn't hurt its partner. After all this ritual wasn't about pain or anything like that, but to simply power the protective spells around the village. Still just the feel of a Yuffie's tight vice like pussy around its cock was amazing enough that even without movement it felt great.

Still as she began to to get used to its size the spirt's cock inside of her it lifted her body up easily with its hands. She slowly began to slide off his cock, her nether lips split wide open by the monster cock inside of her.

Yuffie moaned loudly as she was lifted off. God, it had only just started, but it was amazing. That was in part, due to the drink from the other. Still, even without it, she would have thoroughly enjoyed it.

((I gotta run for a minute. I'll still be online, but away from the computer.))

THe slender girl was lifted up until Yuffie was at the very top of the spirit animal's massive cock, only the head of the organ still inside her body. Then she was dropped back down, sliding the cock back up inside of her. It start to speed up like that, the large cock slidding in and out of Yuffie with smooth and even strokes. The spirit still wasn't going too fast, after all Yuffie was too small for it to really be able to do anything hard to her.

((Okay. I'll keep an eye out for you getting on.))

Being pushed back down brought some of the pain back, but before long, pleasure was the only thing she felt. She still clung to his fur, crying out in pleasure constantly, with an occasional oh god here and there. Drink or not, these rituals might not be so bad.

The gorilla suddenly turned Yuffies body with one quick movement so that her back was leaning back against the creatures chest. Its large hands now shifted and covered her breasts, the gorilla's large fingers running along her nipples as it did so. Now it was just thrusting its hips, the powerful thrusts bouncing Yuffie up and dropping her back down on its cock with no other help.

The new position, while not really much different, sent a sharp wave of pleasure through her entire body. She was nearly screaming now with how good it felt. When his large hands enveloped her breasts, she lay her hands on top of it's, barely covering them at all.

Back
Top Bottom