Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life with a Pokegirl(Fancy and I)

He sighed. Finally finishing up he looked at her."Let's go."He said."Impressive...I don't have to do anything...Im already bending over backwords to feed you...What else do you want?"He asked."Me to do as you say...Or to go and take down one of the strongest pokemon barehanded?"He added.

"Hmm...both of those sound just fine to me. Find me the strongest one you can find and let me pummel them!" she said, throwing her arms up enthusiastically. She could feel her stomach growl occasionally, though she didn't really speak up much about it. It was loud enough for her master to hear, so he knew what she would be saying.

"But one thing...Im not going to do either of those...Why?"He asked."Because I have no idea what the strongest pokemon is and I'm sure you would end up kicking my ass if you became the master."He said."I swear your always hungry."He said with a sigh as they walked down the dirt road.

"What do you mean always? All I got was a few bites of your sandwich and whatever that stuff was last night. If you think about it. I still haven't eaten that much since then. So it's only natural that I'm hungry yes?" she said, chuckling softly. "Hmm..I suppose I would be able to take you out huh? Well misster trainer, it's you're job to keep me under control!"

He looked back at her."Keep you undercontrol?"He asked."I can't even get you to shut up and stop complaing."He said."It's like all you want to do is complain and keep talking..."He added."Im sorry if I sound rude but it's true."He said. Sighing he started to walk again."You will have your meal if you don't torment me the rest of the walk."He said.

"Hmm, doesn't seem that you're doing too good then." she said before bursting out into a little fit of laughter. She was perhaps loud enough for the people in the next town to hear her. "Yeah yeah, just hurry up and this'll all be over." she said, trudging slowly behind him.

He sighed."Yeah yeah."He said."Your just a pet."He added as the were soon to his house. It was a irnoically two person house. Since his friend had left he was left to take care of it. Which he did. It wasn't that bad of a house. It was kept together. Cleaned and most of all the yard was big."Make yourself at home...I will get your food."He said as he opened the door and held it open for her."Just don't destroy anything."

the outside of the house didn't look very impressive, but once she was inside, she couldn't help but smile a bit at how comforting it looked inside. "Yeah yeah, just hury up about it." she said, moving to one of the couches and hopping onto it, chuckling softly as she made herself comfortable on it.

He sighed."You won't change will you?"He asked from the kitchen setting everything in the dinning room before he started to make a dozen sandwichs."I still don't believe I have to do this."He said as he finished up. Bringing them all out to her."Their eat.."He said."Till I go to the store and get more things....Your stuck with eating sandwichs."He said.

She waited on the couch, clearly bored as he made the sandwiches for her. She would have been complaining, though as he brought them over, she instantly sat up, almost like a children getting a new toy. "Thanks a bunch!" she said, pulling one of and starting to eat already. "What are you going to be buying?" she asked, glancing over to him.

"Food we both can eat."He said."And no you can't come because your just going to pull anything off the shelfs."He said."Im not one to spend a lot of money all at once."He said."How else do you think i've kept the house...Now that I have you living with me...I have to make sure I can at least afford your stomach."He said.

"My my. How considerate of you." she said, popping yet another sandwich into her mouth, chewing on it for a while before she spoke up again. "Well, if that's the case, then just get me whatever tastes good, whatever it is!" she said. It seemed that any food was good for her as long as she got it.

He sighed."Alright well I will go out tomorrow."He said."Right now im going to take a shower...So be good and don't do anything that would otherwise make me regret bringing you into my home."He said as he headed down a hall to his room. Grabbing his cloths and towel he headed into the bathroom before shutting the door he poked his head out."If you need anything while im in the shower just knock on the door and crack it open so I can hear you."He said before closeing the door and starting the shower.

She grumbled softly as he went to the shower. She thought he was getting the food now, but that wasn't the case. She sat up on the sofa, popping another sandwich into her mouth. She noticed the remote control in front of her, which intrigued her somewhat. She hadn't been inside a human home before, so she wasn't sure what everything was. She started pressing random buttons, finally pressing the one that turned on the T.V. "Eh?" She quickly ran up to the bathroom door, knocking gently on the door, but suddenly throwing it fully open. "Hey! What's that box downstairs and why are there humans in it?"

He groaned."I told you to open it a crack."He said as he stuck his head out."It's called a Television."He said."You watch shows that have been recorded with cameras and it transmits to attenas on the top of the house."He said."Now don't worry it won't hurt you."He added."Now close that door your letting in a draft."He said as he closed the curtain.

"Ah! I've actually heard of that before, but I never thought it would be so interesting." she said, almost forgetting to close the door as she went back. She sat down once again, deciding to toy around with it more. She pressed a button, and the channel had changed. "Ah. It changed?" She continued pressing the button, with different channels coming up. She stopped suddenly as it came to a cooking network.

He sighed as he finished up his shower a few minutes later. Drying off he got dressed and headed down to the living room."Cooking...I should have guessed you would have found the channel miss always want food."He said as he sat down next to her with a small sigh of relief. That shower felt good and it calmed him down from the stress that had just been put on him."So do you have a name you would like to be called?"He asked.

She glanced over to him as he came by, a little caught off-guard by his question. "Hmm...I've never really thought about that. I've lived all my life without a name, but I wouldn't mind having one. It's so that you don't start calling me 'you'!" she said, slouching slightly. "What do you think? I'm rather curious to see what you can come up with. I hope it's a good name though."

He looked at her."Hmmm How about we call you Vikki."He said."If you don't like it we can just spend the rest of the day coming up with names."He said with a chuckle."But I don't know honestly I've never been good with names to tell you the truth."He said putting his feet up on the coffie table he leaned back and put his hands behind his head.

"Hmm? Vikki?" she asked. She sat back in the sofa, pondering the name for a while. It didn't seem like she had any objections to the name, though she'd just have to get used to being called that. "Well, that's fine with me. I like it." she said, a little smile on her face now.

He nodded."Good case i wouldn't have gone all night naming you."He said."Alright Vikki...Im going to ask this once...Do you want to go to the store with me and behave or stay here and behave?"He asked."Either way you have to be good just you won't be around me till i get back unless you come along."He added.

Vikki pouted slightly at his rules. Sure, she was his pokegirl now, but all the same she wasn't too fond of having to do what he asked. She thought she was acting just fine anyway. "Maybe you should take me along. I want to see just what this store has to offer. that way, you'll know what to get me all the other times you go." she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

He nodded."Yeah I know you are being good."He said."But don't worry your free to do as you please."He said."Just be good and that is all i can ask for."He said and walked over to his shoes and slid them on."When we get back I will show you where you can sleep...Though you can sleep wherever in the house it's just nice to show you that you have your own bed you can use."He said.

Vikki gave him a strange look as she got up, stretching a bit. "Geez, so many rules. Stop worrying so much." she muttered, sticking her tongue out breifly at him. "I know better than to go running around spreading chaos wherever I go. After all, it's more fun just bugging you when I get the chance." she said, a playful grin on her face now. "Well, I'm all set to go." In all honesty, she was perfectly fine with sleeping on the sofa if need be. She wasn't looking to have any fancy as long as it was comfortable.

He chuckled."Alright so im what in a sence your pet to nag am I correct?"He asked as he opened the door for her. He was always a sort of gentlemen and reguardless of what race of female he always let them go first building trust he always said was the best way to prove that he was harmless and wouldn't be rude in anyway."So Might as well start making a list."He said."Cause once we enter and I don't have a list of wants I won't get them."

Back
Top Bottom