Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life with a Pokegirl(Fancy and I)

"Must I say it again? I don't know anything about this area!" she muttered, sounding bored for having to repeat it. I would if I knew where everything was. Doesn't that seem reasonable?" she asked, following him as he started again. "How am I supposed to help? It's not like I know where your camp is."

"Well it would help if you went ahead of me to tell me if you see a camp site."He said."After all you are probably better at seeing in the dark right?"He asked with a sigh. Rather annoyed with this poke-girl."And besides maybe you should have learned the erea to KNOW! where you are."He said."Im just a trainer and that's about it.

"Hmm? I don't get your idea at all. While it's true I can see better than you, I could just ditch you if I do find it." she said, chuckling softly. "That would guarentee my food better." she said, quickly moving off ahead of him. "But at least I have my dignity." she muttered, walking off. "As long as I can get a lot."

He sighed as he followed her."All you got to look for is a tent it's not that hard god."He said with a groan. She was being so difficult and it was getting rather annoying. But with luck when she didn't relieze it he would catch her and make her his pokegirl.​

She grumbled softly as she continued along the path, slowing down a bit as she noticed somethig up ahead. "Hmm..I think I found it. That should be it up ahead, unless someone else has camped out here."

He walked up next to her."Well let's go find out."He said."And don't go threw all my stuff if it is my camp...That will only get you in more trouble then you are with me."He said.

The Mawile girl pouted slightly as she just stuck her tongue out at him, her second maw apparantly doing the same. "Just hurry up and get me my food. The sooner I can get out of here."

"Who said your going to leave?"He asked."I came out here to find a pokegirl."He said."And if you must know I'm sure you and I can get along just fine."He said with a smile as he headed into the campsite."Good it is my tent."He said with a smile.

"Huh? Are you mad? What makes you think I want to travel around with someone like you? I don't think I can feel comfortable with you if you're going to be getting lost." she grumbled, following him inside. "I've never been one for working in teams anyway." she said, crossing her arms over chest.

Hey that's a one time deal."He said with a growl."And besides...If you do come with me you won't go hungry."He said."I always go back to my house at least once a week..And im sure you would like a bed..And free food."He said."But of course if you want to remain wild and grow hungry then be my guest."He said as he started to search threw his other bag.​

She growled softly at his comments, making it seem like she needed him in order for her to survive. "don't go degrading me here! You're desperate for a pokegirl here, since you obviously can't protect yourself. This area's probably just not what I'm looking for. I can probably find food somewhere else." she said. But the idea of having a place to stay andeat had gotten to her.

He pulled out a bag with chips and more sandwiches."Well then I guess if you can find food on your own then you don't need my food."He said as he set it back in the bag it came from and zipped it up tossing it to the back of the tent behind him. He was going to make her feel bad about her own words.​

Her stomach growled softly as she glared at him, but she didn't want to make it seem like it bothered her. But she knew that she would be going crazy without food. She quickly lept at the bag, catching it and pulling out her food, pouting slightly as she sat down roughly and began eating, not looking over to him.

"So are you going to be mine or are you just going to go wonder around and be forcefully catched by a trainer who doesn't care?"He asked with a small sigh and laid down on his sleeping bag."The choice is your's....Kind and careing or mean and cruel."He said and with that closed his eye's.

"Gah! Shut up! I can't eat in piece!" she cried, throwng a bunch of chips at his face. She quietly ate her food as he went to sleep, feeling very refreshed afterwards. She had taken his words into consideration and figured she'd stay, but she wasn't too fond of hs attitude right now. She moved over to a nearby tree, deciding to sleep against that.

He growled."Hey...Don't waste food."He said.As he cleaned up his face from the chips."Sheesh."He said as he laid back down. Hearing her leave the tent he sighed. He didn't know what to do really. If she left then he would just have to explore some more.

The young Mawile girl slowly awoke as morning came around, covering her face a bit with her hand since it was pretty bright. Since she had decided to stay, she'd be getting her meals at least, but this trainer hadn't really convinced her of anything else. She decided she'd try something to try and bug him, or weird him out. She headed into his tent quietly, finding him still asleep. She let her face hang over his, staring a bit at him, waiting for him to wake.

The guy groaned softly as the light shown in through the opened tent when the pokemorph walked on in. Letting out a yawn he rubbed his eye's only to get the rude awaking of The Mawile girl sitting right their on top of him. Jumping from the sudden view he nearly forced her into the roof of the tent."God don't scare me like that."He said.

She was indeed glad to get the reaction she was waiting for. "Aw, don't be like that. I couldn't help myself after all." /she moved out of the tent then, standing outside of it and stretching a bit. "If I'm going to be going along with you, I'm hoping you're going to whine less and feed me. If you can do that much then maybe you'll find it worth your while to have me around."

He sighed and got up walking out of the tent."Shut it...Just be happy i will be feeding you."He said as he stretched."Alright well let me pack up my tent and my things...Then we can head to my house and you will be able to eat till we start to travel again."He said."But at least till then don't complain."

"Yeah yeah, just be quick about it. I'm starving and the more I have to wait, the more I get to bug you to hurry it up." she said, chuckling softly to herself. she of course did not want anything to do with helping him with the tent. "How far is your house anyway? I hope it's not very far." Of course, she didn't mind a little walking, but she felt like playing with him for a while.

"Yeah yeah."He said with a sigh."Well it should take no more then an hours walk...Maybe more."He said."I didn't exactly keep track of time."He said as he started to take down his tent."Beside's stop complaining or you won't eat."He said."I just still don't see how i ran into a complaining pokemon."

"And I don't see how I ran into such a wimp like you." she said, sticking her tongue out at him. she waited quietly for him to finish up, yawning softly as he was getting close. "Nearly there? If it's an hour walk I'd like to head out as soon as possible. Wouldn't you agree that's the best course of action?" She moved up behind him again, watching him finish up.

"Im no wimp."He said."We will head out as soon as I get everything packed."Now only if someone learned to help me we would be able to head out sooner...But no a certain pokemone has to be a stubborn brat."He said resisting the erg to call her a bitch.

"Sticks and stones buddy. I don't think I'm obligated to help you out if you haven't done anything I'm impressed with. don't expect much from me in the first few moments I've been around." She walked to a small tree, turning her head slightly to glance at him. "Besides, you're almost done. Why should I pitch in now?"

Back
Top Bottom