Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life with a Pokegirl(Fancy and I)

Akuma

Failure
Drake a new tranier sat down at a camp site he had just made. Drinking the water he brought he looked around. "I really need help."He said as he decided to head out of the camp site to look for his own pokegirl. Well at least thats what he was told they were."Now to find me a pokegirl." He said.

Drake walked around the woods only armed with a pokeball desined to catch the pokegirls. He didn't know what could or would attack or how they seemed. This was a wild pokegirl not the tamed already caught ones. Drake groaned as it was getting rather close to night. The sun just setting and the woods growing dark."Shit which way did i come from?"He asked himself as he looked around the woods. He had completely forgot his path.

Aside from Drake wandering the woods, little did he know there was a pokegirl walking around as well, and not too far from him. A Mawile morph slowly made her way through, and she appeared to be rather lost herself, and a bit exhausted. "Need food..." she grumbled. She paused as she noticed that there was someone nearby. Must be a trainer! Ha! I can get my food now! she thought, carefully approaching the trainer from behind and watching him carefully. And luckily, he looks rather lost himself. Perfect! she thought, suddenly leaping at him from behind and trying to nab his bag. Her giant second maw had moved around to meet him face to face, fangs bared as if to bite him.

His back just moved a few inches out of her way. But with the sudden shock of the second maw in his face he let out a yelp and fell back landing on his ass. Keeping his eye's on the maw with it's teeth bared to him. The bag was in his lap as he sat their shaking not sure what to do. He had never encountered something like this. Was she even a pokegirl or was it a she at all he couldn't tell and didn't want to get close to try and find out."w....Wha..What?!"He said.

"Ha ha! It worked." With him in that state, she had her second maw reach down to nab his bag, dropping it in her hands. "Hmm...well let's see what's in here then." she said, backing away a bit as she turned the bag upside down to let everything drop out. "Food..." she was desperately looking around for any food whatsoever. "Ah! This'll do." she said, pulling out a small sandwich. She tossed his bag aside and began eating it right away.

Drake watched her steal his food from his bag."Hey wait that's mine."He said standing up and with out thinking tackling the poke girl to the ground. Keeping her pinned on the ground he tried to get the sandwhich out of her hands. After all it was the only thing to eat till he got back to his camp. And since she let all of his items out of the bag he couldn't really try and capture her right now.

(Writers block XD)

As she began eating, she watched him get up, not expecting him to tackle her to the ground. She grunted softly as she hit the ground, almost dropping the sandwich in the process. "H-hey! Lay off!" she growled, trying to push him away with one hand while trying to finsih up the sandwich with the other. Even if she wanted to, her second maw would be having some trouble reaching him.

(It's fine.)

He reached past her arm and put his hand on her arm with the sandwich."No that's mine you thief."He said as he kept her pinned. Not wanting to let her up just yet."And I won't get off you until you return what is mine."He said with a slight growl of annoyance. He grabbed her free arm with his other arm so that she couldn't easily get him off of her.

"Hmm? Well, what're you gonna do if I've already finished it by then?" she asked, still munching on it, about halfway done. "It's almost gone, so you might as well let me have it." she said, still trying her best to shove him off her so she could try and get away.

"No it's mine."He said this time he pushed her hand away from her mouth."It's mine I don't care and i won't let no poke girl steal my food."He said."That's all I have till i get back to the camp."He growled at her. He didn't want anything stolen already.

The Mawile morph growled softly as she stuck her tongue out at him. "You can probably get food whenever you want! I haven't had anything for a few days now!" she cried. It was rather surprising how even though it was true, she still had quite a bit of strength left in her.

He sighed."I can't im on my own...I barely have any money."He said."And so you stole my snack for on the way back to my camp site."He said."Now if your willing to let go of my sandwich i will let you have something."He said."Just let go of my sandwich."

"Hmm? Are you sure? You could be fooling me here." she muttered. Then again, she was already fully aware that he was lost. "Hmm...I suppose it's fine, as long as you actually give me something!" she grumbled, dropping the sandwich on the ground next to them. "Now kindly get off."

He grabbed the sandwich and got off of her slowly."Their...Now you have to give me a minute to collect all my things you so rudely drop."He said as he started to pick up all his items that she emptied from his pack. Putting some of the sandwich in his mouth to hold onto as he finally finished collecting the last of his poke balls."Now the only problem is im lost."

The Mawile girl grumbled softly as she sat up crossing her arms over her chest, pouting slightly. "You don't have to be so stingy. It's your fault for putting so much in your bag anyway." She felt like jumping at him to steal the sandwich again, but he promised to give her something later. "I already know you're lost. Don't you remember where you're going?"

"Hey...Im a trainer i can have all i want in my bag."He said with a slight growl."Besides you started all this."He added as he started to eat the sandwich."Alright i Remember i was searching to capture a poke girl..Instead i get jumped by one."He said."And apparently i lost my way."

She still didn't get off the ground, sitting cross-legged as she meerly glared up at him. "Eh? That's rather pathetic of you. You shouldn't wander too far from your camp if you're gonna get lost." she said mockingly, a soft chuckle coming from her. Her second maw seemed to snicker a bit as well. "Just hurry up and give me what you were gonna give me already! I'm bored!"

He sighed."Shut up."He said."Your type of is the reasion why I got lost."He said."Besides what I am going to give you is at my camp not on me."He said."Now if you can help locate where my camp is then I can give you cooked food."He said with a sigh."Now help."He said.​

She meerly glared back at him. How am I supposed to help you if I don't know where you set up camp?" she muttered. "That didn't slip your mind now did it? I've only been in this area for a few days now. I don't know my way around well enough."

"Oh no it didn't slip my mind."He said."well I think i came from the east."He said as he started to walk down the path he came from."Hurry up or I leave you to find whatever you want on your own."

"Eh? It doesn't seem to be with you if you think it's in the east." she grumbled, getting up and following him, keeping a good distance from him. "You're probably going the wrong way anyway." she muttered, glancing around a few times.

"Well then if you know so much you lead the way."He said."I swear you shouldn't have jumped me."He said."You may never know what the next person will act like when you jump them...After all im just a mere normal guy...You could have jumped a criminal."He added."But I guess you rather take a risk." He said as he kept on down his path unsure if this was even the correct way.

"Weren't you listening?! I don't know anything about the area! I only recently got here! And I'm not going to think about that when I haven't eaten for days!" she shouted, crossing her arms over her chest again. "If I was nice and filled up, I can take care of anybody. The ones in my area were weak so I started moving. But I couldn't find food." she grumbled.

He sighed."well that's not my fault."He said as he started to walked farther down the path it started to become night. He looked around wondering where he could go."Yeah alright."He said with a groan as he was getting tired of walking now.

She stopped behind him as he did, rather confused and annoyed. "Hey! Why are you stopping? We need to get to your camp! I'm hungry!" she growled, hoping he'd continue. It didn't matter to her how late it was, her hunger was going to keep her up through the night.

He looked at her and shook his head."That's all you want is food...Can't you get it yourself like any normal poke?"He asked as he started to walk down the dirt path again. He started to look around now."Be of some help at least."He said.

Back
Top Bottom