Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life with a Pokegirl(Fancy and I)

"Huh? You expect me to be making a list? I'm not sure if it occured to you, but even though I look more human, I am still a pokemon. I don't understand your written language in the least!" she muttered, pouting slightly. "I can just point and you get it for me. It's as simple as that. You can take yours notes later after we return." she said, sounding very much like a master commanding their pet.

He sighed."Yeah sure."He said."Whatever you demand I will grant it."He said. He was only teasing her since she sounded like she was the master then pet. But oh well they would probably have that fight over and over again."Well Notes i won't take i will just keep it as a reminder in my head or keep taking you with me."He said as they started to walked towards the store. They really didn't have a long walk to the store it was a mear twenty minute walk.

"I can only hope so!" she said, a soft 'hmph' coming from her. She figured if he was going to do as she said in this situation, she could probably have him do even more for her. She quickly followed after him, not wanting to stray to far from her. Occasionally some people would glance at the strange duo, mainly at Vikki, who clearly stood out quite a bit. "Ah! Are we there yet?!" she muttered, glaring a bit at him.

"Your way to bossy."He said as the store started to come in sight."You know Im surprised you have asked me to carry you around...With how you act and bitch at me for."He said. He was really tired from the groaning and complaining but he justed guessed that was her own way of life around humans. And probably just to agravate him to do what she wanted.

"Tch, what's wrong with how I am? I hear just about the same amount of complaining coming from you. Have I said anything yet?" she said, crossing her arms around her chest and pouting a bit. Her expression seemed to lighten a bit as she saw the store up ahead. She couldn't wait to go into the store already to see what they had. She'd probably have to hold herself back from just taking everything off the shelves and eating it right away.

He sighed."Alright at least do me this one thing...if you start pulling stuff of the selves...You will go into a pokeball for the rest of this trip till we get home."He said."Now is that clear...I don't want to pay for anything extra."He said with a sigh as they made it to the parking lot.

"Hmm? If I remember correctly, you haven't even caught me yet. I've just been tagging along with you all this time." she said, grinning slightly as she was quite proud of herself. "Not sure if that struck your mind, but I'm still wild, so I can still do as I please." she said, walking a little quicker now. All she was focused on right now was getting some food and getting back.

He sighed."Well if you want to stay wild best not tempt it."He said."Oh and don't go parading around about it cause i know other trainers would just love a poke-girl."He said. "But im sure you know no trainer is nice like me."He added and watched her speed up. He followed her. God with luck she wouldn't do anything he didn't want.

Back
Top Bottom