Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7th Heaven blues (With NobleLance)

The garnet eyed girl went with his motions, getting on all fours. She was thankful for the sleeping bag, if not, she would be feeling the bite of the ground on her knees and palms. Looking over her shoulder, she saw him strike her plump ass again and again. Instead of trying to run away from the strikes she leaned into it, causing her pussy to drool in anticipation. The way how he roughly handled her tits felt nice, and she backed her ass up against him.

"Oh!" Her eyes flew open in surprise as he took her ass. It wasn't the first time she had anal, but he was considerably larger than her last partner in that department. She bit her swollen bottom lip, muffling any moans of pain as she was invaded. The sucking to her neck was a nice distraction, so she tried to focus on that as he fucked her ass raw.

"Is this..is this what you wanted?" Tifa panted. "To fuck me like some animal, on all fours?"

"Not immediately, but I was inspired when I saw your naked body here. I will admit whenever you turned fast enough at the bar and gave me a peak at your panties I had dreams of bending you over a table or stool and making you moan my name for all to hear." He told her lustfully as he fucked her tight ass raw while he continued to grope and fondle her ample breasts in this position.

"Though I will say this works rather nicely, I get to give your ass attention, your breasts attention. and your neck or lips attention too." He flirted teasingly before sucking on the other side of her neck while he continued his onslaught onto her senses. "Though it's going to be hard not to touch you now whenever we are together. To squeeze those plump cheeks, to fondle those lovely breasts, to shove my tongue into your hot mouth, to make you scream my name as you cum your brains out." He taunted her with his dirty talk.

"Ahhh...Sol...go slower! You're going to break me!" Tifa begged of the handsome man, panting like a wanton whore. She was adoring the feeling of being fucked raw in her ass. Her tits were bouncing everywhere, hard to get a grip onto. She was pumping herself against the cock, falling forward somewhat. Her arms folded in front of her and she rested her head on them, drooling in adoration. This made her neck and ear harder to get to, but it put her ass higher up in the air.

"All I want is your cock in me." The lovely woman avowed as she was being pummeled from behind. The sounds of smacking filled the tent. One of her hands went to reach down her body, finding her clit and beginning to play with it as she was getting fucked anally.

“Oh I can go slower.” He teased and while he agreed he would thrust a bit harder so she had these nice and deep dicking each time he fucked her harder and a reasonable speed. It was enough so he could get a hold of her breasts and then laughed a bit more at her confession while she was sinking further to be face down, ass up.

“You assume my cock will not be in one of your holes as often as possible. How cute.” He teased her and pinched her nipples teasingly before going back to kneading her breasts like dough. “When we sleep together my cock will be stuffed in one of holes. Even if I’m limb you’ll be holstering this cock you love so much Tifa. “I bet you’ll love that babe.” He flirted more with his sensual tone for her and kissed her smooth back. Eventually however he’d move one of his hands to her pussy as fingered her aggressively and suddenly to ambush her senses.

The slower speed didn't help her one bit with the depth of the thrusts. She still felt like she was being split in two. He went back to assaulting her breasts, and she found herself drooling. Being fucked like this certainly took away the loneliness. "Ahhh...too good...." His kisses gracing her back added to the sensations, and she could feel her orgasm building. It wasn't until he reached around her ass and began to finger her pussy that her orgasm was inevitable.

"Cumming!" Tifa cried out, unable to think of much else as the tight hole made itself only tighter on his cock. Her poor pussy twitched and oozed juices as she came, marking her second orgasm of the night. Cloud had never done that for her before. The dark haired woman's knees went out from under her, and she spread them, ass not up nearly as high.

Sol moaned in pleasure and her crying out sent him over the edge as she squeezed his cock with her tight ass and he'd end up finishing right into her tight little hole. He moaned again as she'd feel his seed fill her anus while he laid over her. His hips would rest on top of her lowered ass while he relaxed his grip on her breasts a bit and then chuckled putting his wet fingers from her fluids into her mouth to suck on. He figured it would be amusing to make her do that.

"Mhmmm, I could keep going all night my dear Tifa...." He threatened her sensually even as he panted and moaned in pleasure while looking at the woman below him on the sleeping bag. "For you can I go the distance... I couldn't possible wave the white flag while you are still needing to be stuffed with my cock."

The garnet eyed girl eagerly sucked on the juice coated fingers. Like they were a gourmet meal. She found that their mixed juices were quite the treat, and she swirled her tongue around his fingers and sucked just as hard as when she was giving a blow job. She was still a moaning mess as she did this, gulping down hard.

Tifa popped her lips off of his fingers. "I want to go again....and again....and again." She grinned, cock still in her ass. The dark haired woman wanted this more than anything else. To be properly fucked. Right now Cloud was the farthest thing from her thoughts. "Are you ready to go again?"

"That pussy of yours is mine, all mine." He told her lustfully as he looked at the woman in front of him and then flipped back onto her back and once ready he'd begin to pound away at her pussy as he was planning on railing her passionately. He would be enjoying her as he wanted to have fun with his girlfriend, and to be honest she was his girlfriend whether they agreed or not in that moment. He would continue to work together and began a long night of passionate fucking and having sex.

In the morning he'd groan a bit in pleasure and lean against her. He was laying on top of Tifa as he looked down over her and chuckled a bit softly. "Mhmm... damn you have quite a lot of stamina." He laughed gently as he was looking into her eyes. "My naughty girl." He mused still buried into her pussy with his cock from when they both fell asleep.

When she was flipped on her back her breasts bounced about, her pussy being fucked mercilessly. She didn't know it yet that she was his girl friend, but deep down, that was what she wanted. They spent the night exploring each other, having multiple orgasms. Her final one of the night was so hard that she actually squirted.

Once morning's light broke though, she would wake up from the sound of Sol talking. Her pussy twitched, still finding that his cock was inside of her. All night, he didn't get soft enough to slip out. This caused her to smile, as she had never received this sort of reaction from her past lover. "Well when I have someone like you, it's hard to get enough of you." Tifa smiled to him, running her hands up and down his arms.

"Mhmm sorry about that, even limp I dangle a bit and then waking up on this bountiful breasts I already wanted to stuff you further." He chuckled a bit as he looked at the woman and then shook his head a little as he relaxed a bit more and then slowly started to adjust himself as he pulled out of her and then kissed her a few times while holding her in his arms. He'd chuckle a bit and then look at her.

"There is a river nearby, we should wash up, have breakfast and do some work." He considered a bit and then grinned at her softly. "After all, you did tell people how long you are going to be gone for right? As long as we finish the work we can get paid and then you can spend the rest of this time getting laid." He winked at her as he started to get up naked and grabbing his weapons he'd wait for her to join him as they'd be able to head over with clothes in hand to go to the river to clean up and have breakfast together. Though it was hard not to grope or fondle a wet bodied Tifa in the river, though the cold water certainly made it a little harder to be frisky.

Tifa didn't mind the kisses. It was nice to be affectionate. She returned a few of them, listening to his suggestion and nodded. A rinse off would be nice, as there were plenty of dried juices on her. "I did say I'd be gone a week." She agreed with him before grabbing her clothing from out of the tent and heading for the water. Naked, she followed him, knowing there was no one near by that would catch an eyeful of her. She snatched a towel from her pack, and went into the river with him.

"So what did you pack for breakfast?" Tifa chose to make polite conversation as she wasn't currently being stuffed with cock. "I can pretty much find a way to cook anything."

He smiled at her softly as the two bathed in the river together. It had been remote enough of a place that unless someone had come looking for the ruins they'd have not been in the area at least for now. "Some Dried Fruits, eggs, jerky, beans. Mostly basics for survival along with some ration bars that I usually intermix in there for meal replacements. Sometimes I go hunting and get fresh meat out here or fish depending on where I am going." He explained to her sincerely as he heard her talk. "Oh and some bread in there as well." He remembered.

"Normally I'm stocked a little better with some other canned goods but since I went right into the job I had to grab fast for two and on a quick turnaround." He explained and did help wash her as well, showing he could still be respectful and have self control as he cleaned with her in the cool water of the morning. "But ready to go ruin diving today?" He asked her with a grin.

"Ready as ever!" Tifa agreed as he enjoyed the help bathing. It was always relaxing to be in the fresh and open spaces, unlike the crowded and dirty Midgar sector she lived in. She had piled her hair up on top of her head, not wanting to get it wet and wait for it to dry. It was a little chilly for wet hair. "Ready to go ruin diving for sure! Right after we get a hot breakfast in us."

She stepped out of the water, wrapping a towel around herself before using it to dry herself off. Once she was dry, she began to re-dress, in her typical clothing. She put on the socks and boots last, re-styling her hair into it's typical manner. Tifa smiled to Sol. "Let's head back for the campsite."

Sol smiled and after everything had been done he dried himself off with a towel and redressed himself in the same attire he had on yesterday. It wasn't something that bothered him anyway. Once he had finished drying and redressing for the day he'd pat Tifa on the ass teasingly and begin to head back with her over to the camp. He'd let her begin to make breakfast for the two of them as he drank some water he had packed away as well for them both to share.

After whatever breakfast the two would have, Sol would pack away what didn't need to be out and he'd begin to take her over to the entrance of the ruins. There were markers in place from the last explorer that was scouting it out. "So those bright tags will let us know the way into the deepest part that hadn't been touched yet." He stated as he seemed to have a roll of bright tape with him for that reason as well. "That being said since the last guy didn't finish we'll probably double back and check his work." He remarked but continued on all the same a flashlight on his jacket lighting ahead of them as they went deeper.

Tifa made a decent breakfast out of what he had packed, being careful to conserve the food. It had to stretch out. Although she wouldn't be adverse to Sol hunting for some fresh meat. They ate breakfast and drank water, packing up the food so not to attract predators while they were out.

"Right. Never done this before, but I'm up to the task. After you." Tifa had a flashlight to hold onto, her breasts shaking with every movement. Luckily her normal boots made great hiking boots, so she was sure footed with her steps. As they went deeper into the cavern, Tifa felt a little chilly. It certainly was colder under ground versus above ground.

"So how deep do you think we're going?" The dark haired girl inquired as she walked behind of him.

"Not sure it all depends on the ruins. That's what we get paid to investigate for. Well I do anyway." He teased a little since she was there for the fun of it. Anytime he looked back at her with his light he'd look at her bouncing breasts and budding nipples from the cold breeze. "We just try and find the end of it and then double back once we've marked everything. But from what I can see this place did have some work going on in here." He noted as they saw some remnants of beams and construction having been lost to damage or decay.

However the two would find they weren't alone as there were multiple Gorgers in a ruined area with a lot of stone around it. He'd draw his weapon and begin to work on the beasts to fight them off. He hadn't seen Tifa fight before so he was focused on trying to protect her despite her strength.

Tifa was in her element when she was fighting. Sure, she was good at cooking and making a strong drink. But being a brawler was where she truly shined. She took on two of the Gorgers at a time, having a limit break saved up just for such an occasion. She used one of her specialties, Dolphin Kick, round housing the two beasts into submission.

When she was done with her battle she laced her fingers together at the small of her back and stretched. This pushed her jiggling tits out. She wasn't even breathing heavy, a smile on her face. "That was easy. Hope to get in more fights like that one. We make a great team."

"We do indeed. nice work babe." He told her as he didn't hesitate to watch her jiggling puffed out tits in front of her. Normally he might have been discrete but after the last day they had it was doubtful he'd ever be discrete outside of her bar or in public. "I'm glad to have you at my back." He complimented her as the two would continue to fight their way down fighting a nest of the creatures had been deeper into the ruins. As they fought their way through and into the nest they'd work together to strike down the monsters, however Tifa had hit one hard enough into a wall to collapse part of it and expose part of a new room.

"Lucky kick." He told her as they'd look and inside find more of the structures there had collapsed but not only that, they'd find cases , cases of materia. "What the hell?" He muttered as he found two of them and a third tipped open and on the floor, farther into the room they'd see a broken tap into the Lifesteam. "Perhaps someone found a way to harvest Mako without Shinra getting a cut. These look to be at least twenty years old by the rust..." He considered, but there was quite a bit of Materia there.

"Wow look at all of this materia...." Tifa looked around, a look of amazement on her face. She picked some up, feeling it with her hands. "This is going to be a pain to carry out, but look at the haul! None of it looks to be mastered." She placed the materia down, exploring the room. There were some old weapons in there as well, but they were rusted from time.

"So what should we do about it?"

Sol would look at her and gave her a nod of his head. "Yeah it definitely is." He considered as he looked at it all. Everything in there had looked rough, there were skeletal remains suggesting someone had died there as well. "No doubt there was a fight here back then." He explained as he looked at it all and then saw the things. "This is quite the haul... we can probably sell a bunch of this and really make some good gil." He suggested implying that they could.

"We'll get everything out of here and then collapse the tunnel there to the area..." He stated as he looked at her and then glance at her. "If we didn't smash into the wall it's possible it may have not been found." He considered for a moment. "I've never come across anything like this on a trip before."

"I guess I'm your lucky charm!" Tifa grinned. "Although with all the materia that's here we're going to have to make two trips to get it all to the surface." She surveyed the area, hands on her hips as she nodded. "This will definitely get us some good gil from a weapon shop."

She looked to Sol, cocking her head to the side. "Ready to get to it? I'm stronger than I look, so don't be surprised if I haul out more than you can." Tifa laughed.

"I look forward to it." He chuckled a bit and looked around at it and then the cases. "Here, we'll pocket the loose ones from the damaged box and drag the remaining two back up with us, one each." He suggested to try and reduce the trips. "Here I'll drag my several feet towards the exit while you watch me, then you go back and grab yours and I'll watch you just in case something." HE explained and showed her what he meant as they'd be able to work together back and forth dragging up their cargo, especially since he had been right some creature did attempt to attack them at one point. Tifa would be on guard duty that time so she'd be able strike first.

But getting their cargo out he'd be able to start organizing it out and using a luggage rack on the back of his motorcycle support the cargo there leaving the remaining loose materia in the sidecar. "Certainly helps get me closer to my dream place..." He chuckled as the movements back and forth had certainly taken a while to drag it all back up. "That being said we should take a little breather before checking the rest of the place out."

She dragged the boxes out like he said, and even got the jump on the monster that attacked them. But it wasn't hard to fight him, taking just a few punches and kicks to knock him down and out. Tifa leaned down to drag the box again, showing off her panties every time. Her large breasts bounced with every movement, and towards the end, she was working up a sweat. Dragging these boxes up hill was something else.

Tifa watched him sort the materia, a smile on her face. "It will definitely help me pay the rent for a while...maybe even get out of Midgar one day." She smiled, tucking hair behind her ear to show off her singular ear ring.

Sol had enjoyed every panty show and breast bounce as he found himself trying not to be distracted by the naturally lewd bodied beauty during the trek up. "Might not be a marathon sex night tonight..." He chuckled and looking at her wanting to leave Midgar and seeing her ear ring. He'd reach up and hold her face in both hands and kiss her tenderly on the lips as he had enjoyed seeing the sight of her.

"Tifa I... given what happened, would you... I know this might be forward... but do you want to join me in Costa Del Sol?" He chuckled a bit as he looked at the woman in front of him and in his hands. "I mean last night felt really good, it felt right, didn't it? I'm not crazy and we can just runaway together...."

The garnet eyed woman enjoyed the kiss on the lips, which left her wanting for more. She closed her eyes in the moment, getting lost in it. There was something just so addictive about his kisses. She wondered if he used some sort of enhancement to make him more addictive. Tifa pulled back and opened her eyes when he continued to speaking, especially about being forward and going to Costa.

"I would love that...but I have the bar to worry about." Tifa admitted. Not to mention her underhanded work with AVALANCHE. "But maybe you can change my mind on that. We'd have to find a buyer for the bar. And I'd want my own bar in Costa."

Back
Top Bottom