Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7th Heaven blues (With NobleLance)

SubtleSinner

Planetoid
It was a slow night at the bar, 7th Heaven. The proprietor, Tifa Lockheart, was leaning against the counter, bored. She had both of her arms up on the bar, chin resting on top them. She was gorgeous, with large breasts barely contained by what was no better than a white sports bra. Her breasts were practically spilling out. Her garnet eyes looked hazy, and her black hair was loose except for a tie at the very bottom of her hair. The outfit continued with a short black mini skirt that barely covered her bubble butt and suspenders. Long black gloves with shorter maroon finger less gloves, along with black thigh highs and maroon boots completed the look.

"Ughhhh...so bored!" Tifa stood up straight, picking up a towel and polishing the bar. Her crush, Cloud Strife, was off on AVALANCHE business which meant she was the only one to guard the shop. Her eyes flicked to the pinball machine, where she knew the secret lair was. She groaned, putting her arms behind her back and lacing her fingers together, pushing her chest out. When she relaxed her breasts bounced, nearly hitting her chin. Surely something had to happen tonight, at least a customer that could interest her.

Sol Blaze looked over the distance to see the 7th Heaven bar. He had ben a semi-regular there, not often due to his travel trips out for work but enough so that he had recognized most of the regulars there when he had been there. Walking up he'd start to enter through the doors as he looked at the empty place in time to see Tifa's ample breasts bounce and nearly hit her chin as she had stretched. The man had wielded two swords on his back and he was dressed like most adventurers, he had on some light armor that showed off his fit body, the black clothes underneath the armor covered his skin but it was skin tight. The armor a light shade of red with dark black pants that did have a belt with a few supplies on it. He had been someone known as a Diver, which was a fancy term the locals used for those who went digging into ruins.

"Slow night?" He asked Tifa as he walked over to the bar and took stock of the best reason to come to 7th heaven in the fact that there was the sexy owner and bartender Tifa there. "Just got back in from some work, could use whatever you got on tap and any specials for food tonight." He offered giving her a grin. "Good trip this time, though sadly someone already wants me back out there again."

"Good evening!" Tifa brightly greeted him, happy for a person to come in. She stood with one hand on her hip, the other down by her side. "Well I've got this fantastic cider made from Banora apples on tap, so I'll serve you that right away!" She turned so quickly that he would be granted a flash of panty, which was white. Tifa filled up a mug, going to set it down for him.

"Here's our menu for food...it's rather limited. I hope that isn't a problem. I suggest the hamburger steak." Tifa winked. "You're already wanted back out there? You must be good at your work then. It's been a good while since I've been on an adventure. The bar keeps me busy though."

Sol gave her a smile and he had already been planning to check out her ass when she turned but getting the flash of white panties was already a better thing for him to see as he gave her a sincere smile making it seem like he had been looking at her face and the bar behind her. As she spoke about the offers he'd nod in agreement. "I'll take it Tifa, thanks." He told here sincerely and gave her a warm smile and nodded.

"Yeah, apparently another Diver got stupid mid trip into some ruins and ended up getting hurt so I need to help out and finish the trip. It's a short one though." He explained to her as he looked her over. "You look like you have the desire to adventure... why don't you come with me? You get someone to cover you for a few days and you can have an adventure again with me as a companion. I'll even split my fee with you since I'm getting extra on this emergency trip." He offered to her thinking it would be nice to have company but more importantly a few days alone with a busty, bubble butted beauty sharing a tent, who wouldn't want that?

"Coming right up." Tifa headed into the back kitchen area, quickly pulling the meal together. A hamburger patty with a special glaze, and steamed broccoli and carrots. It was a filling meal. She headed back out and passed it over to him, giving him a set of silver ware. The busty woman listened to his pitch, thinking it over with a hand to her chin.

"I have someone who can cover...they're a little under age, but they'll work in a pinch." Tifa thought of Marlene, who had run the bar before. "But sure, I would love to see something other than these four walls for a little bit. I'll go with you. When are you heading back out?"

Sol had looked at the meal and grinned. "Mhmm, looks very good." he'd told her and started to take a bite as she'd see the expression and a hum of approval as he continued to eat. When she brought up the coverage he'd give her a nod of his head. "We can leave tomorrow, I'll grab some supplies since we'll be out for a few days. Not more than a week so don't worry about that Tifa, it's only about half a day's trek from here so we'll just need to see what's going on in there, make a few markers and notes and then we're free to head out." He explained her as he grinned to her gently.

"So yeah, how about I meet you here tomorrow morning if you want and we can head out early on the trip." He suggested sincerely as he looked at her and then continued to eat and drink some cider. "I should have most supplies, just bring any changes of clothes you might need or want. That's all." He offered pretty much. "unless you need something special there."

"Don't worry, I'm a light packer. I'm certain the bar will be in good hands while I'm gone. Tomorrow morning sounds like a plan." Tifa nodded, having been listening with a hand up to her chin. "It sounds like an easy enough job. And summons know that I could use the influx of money for the bar. I've got my materia and my two hands. I've got this covered!" She gave a fist pump, breasts bouncing as she did so.

He'd smirk and gave her a nod as he looked at the woman and chuckled gently. Watching her box would give him a chance to watch her heavy, bouncing breasts in secret as he ate. "It should be easy enough, so don't worry about it." He assured the woman happily. "The last guy didn't check for snakes and got bitten while taken a leak in the ruins." He told her with a laugh as he gave her a nod and then continued to finish his meal as he looked at the woman.

He'd eventually finish his dinner and the drink to the cedar as he sighed contently. "Ah that hit the spot. It was rather nice on both of the. I'll take another cider though." He grinned at the woman as she had bounced around a bit. "So how have things been since I was last around Tifa?" He asked her curiously as he knew he'd probably need to get some rest soon if he was going to head out with Tifa the next morning for the trip.

"Sounds pretty careless on his part." Tifa flounced around and grabbed the empty plate, taking it to the kitchen to clean later. She came back through the swinging doors, listening to him talk as she poured him a fresh cider.

"Things are slow around here. That's for sure. Shinra is really giving everyone the squeeze." The raven haired beauty sighed in disdain. "But this trip will be good for me."

Sol smiled at her gently he gave her a nod. "Yeah I could imagine given the way they are. Thankfully my business keeps me going, any time a place gets collapsed I can still be hired to find if there is anything useful left in there before needing to send in people to dig it all out." He explained and watched the beauty sigh in disdain. "It will be, I promise you that." He reached over the bar and took her hand in his and stroked it gently. "I'll put a good smile on your face Tifa, though I should probably go and shower first and get some sleep. I drove for quite a while to make sure I could come back here for my traditional returning meal at my favorite bar." He grinned at her sincerely, and then paid her for the drinks and meal. Though she'd notice he left her a generous tip. "I'll see you out from here." He promised her.

He'd get up and stretch a bit and she'd see the tattoo on his collar, it had been a partial of a dragon as he adjusted his collar. With a wave he'd start to head out. "See you tomorrow Tifa." He grinned and left her for the night for now. The next morning he'd be in similar clothes though the shirt had been red and he had packed away his armor. He was outside on a motorcycle with a side car packed with supplies for the trip. He'd be waiting with a spare helmet for Tifa as he leaned against it ready to go whenever she came out.

Tifa thought him to be rather nice, the way how he stroked her hand so tenderly when he spoke. He at least showed emotion to her, unlike Cloud, who hadn't been around lately. She caught sight of the tattoo on his collar, but said nothing of it.

"Thanks for visiting again! Can't wait for tomorrow." Tifa bid him farewell, a smile on her face as she did so. She collected the money, putting it in the till. She did slip the tip into her bra, as that was for her own. To put in the fund jar for AVALANCHE.

The next morning, she was up bright and early, taking a shower. It would be uncertain if there would be bathing facilities on the road, and she wanted to be fresh. After she showered she got ready for the day, wearing the same thing she always wore. She had packed the night before, nothing too fancy. Another few changes of the same outfit and sleeping clothes. No weapon, other than her fists. She came outside of the bar, looking around and saw his motorcycle.

"I'm ready!" She hurried down the steps, breasts bouncing with every movement. "Take it I'll be riding the motorcycle with you?"

Admiring the view of her running down, her breasts bouncing with every moment to his sightlines. It was like she either was bra less or they failed to contain the massive melons that were in her white top. "Yep, sorry I may be better off than others around our status but a bike is better for what we need." He grinned softly at her and then grabbed her things from her to stuff in the side car.

Handling her a helmet he'd smile he'd adjust himself a little on the bike. "You prefer to ride in front of my or behind me?" He asked curiously, if she had chosen to sit in front and see more of the view there she'd end up squarely on his lap with her plump rump. Or she'd be able to hold him from behind and her ample bouncing breasts to rub against his un armored body this time.

"But yeah we'll head out on the bike to the job site, camp out there as needed, check out the place for any concerns, monsters, etc. Once we've charted it out, we are all done, head back to town and get paid." He told her sincerely and happily. Once she made her choice he'd start driving with her towards their destination.

Tifa put the helmet on, strapping it on tightly. She hopped on the bike, choosing to ride on the back. The raven haired girl wrapped her arms around his chest, ready to take off, huge breasts pressed against him. She had no intentions of falling off. "Let's get going. Everything sounds easy enough."

She looked to her things in the side car, and felt a thrill run through her. This was just the ticket to break her out of the doldrums. With the motorcycle on and running, it caused a vibration to spread inbetween her legs. Tifa couldn't shake the feeling it was causing, the vibration directly on her panty covered mound. She shivered, hoping it would be a short ride so she wouldn't get too worked up.

Tifa would be holding onto the man. In this position holding him tightly she'd feel his muscular body and in turn he'd feel her massive breasts rubbing against his back. It had felt incredible, her soft, ample breasts against his back would be a great reward already for him as he sat there. With everything secure the two of them would be able to start heading off together towards their destination.

However she'd find as they went off road, she'd be feeling the vibrations between her legs a bit. Worse yet, they'd sometimes bounce a little on the road. That meant that her ample breasts would be bouncing and rubbing against firm back and the vibrations would rub and go right through her barely covered thighs. However for Tifa he had warned her that it was a half a day's trip to the destination. Sure enough it would take half a day, half a day of various on road and off road driving where the vibrations would be tormenting her loins until they finally got to the site.

"Well we are here." He told her as they had arrived and he got off the bike reluctantly. He had wanted to spend even more time if possible having Tifa's breasts rub against him but for now he'd settle for what he had. "You enjoy the trip?" He asked taking off his helmet and fixing a bit of his hair.

Tifa was flushing. The motorcycle ride had turned her into quite the aroused woman. At least her breasts weren't sore from bouncing around, having been firmly pressed into his back. She hopped off, embarrassed to see that she had left a wet spot on the seat. Quickly, she wiped it away, not wanting to give away just how turned on she really was.

"That was quite the ride." She took off her helmet. "Are we camping here for the night? It's already pretty late, better be safe than sorry to go into the job with no light on our side." Tifa left the helmet on the bike, going to get her gear out of the side car.

"I can look around for firewood, to start a fire." She offered, wanting to be a help, not a burden.

"Nah is fine I have everything here." He assured her as he looked at her and then started to set up the tent. He had noticed her cleaning up the bike seat and assumed maybe her thighs had gotten sweaty. He would glance at her and then give a nod. "But you can help set up the tent first." He told her as they looked around, the site of the dig already had a camping area set up, so there was a firepit already set up there.

In the meantime he'd start getting some of the things out and get the tent ready with Tifa. It had been rather nice to work with someone and he got to see her bend and move in ways he normally might not so he could look at her nice figure. When they got to the sleeping bag there would be only one larger one. "Found the one I normally use was damaged at the feet. Didn't have time to get a spar, so I grabbed my backup here." He explained and set it down. Despite it being a single sleeping bag, realistically it could feet three people if they slept together, or two side by side. "We're both adults you don't mind right?" He asked her curiously before starting to get the fire ready.

He'd start getting up the fire as he looked over at her and grinned. "Though what you can do is grab some of the rations and prep items and set up dinner for the two of us." He told her sincerely as he figured she'd like that at least.

"Yeah I can help set up the tent." Tifa nodded, going to help pitch the tent. It was small and cozy, but it would fit the two of her. When she saw only one sleeping bag, she bit her lower lip. "Yeah, we can share....I've got no issue. We're both adults, just like you said." She tucked some hair behind of her ear, the single ear ring she wore glittering in the light that was left of the day.

"Yeah, I'll get the rations and get dinner going. Just you wait. My campfire food is just as good as what I make at the bar." The dark haired woman reassured him, with a nod. She rifled through the side car, finding the bag with the food and cooking utensils and began to start on it. It was hardly gourmet grub, but it was nothing to sneeze at either. Unbeknownst to her, when she bent over to work the food on the fire, her panties were displayed. She gave Sol the perfect view of her thick and juicy bottom. Beans and thick sliced meat, although she had to wonder what it came from. She served it up on two plates, passing one over to Sol.

"Bon appetit!" Tifa said before beginning to eat her food.

Sol would watch and noticed the delicious looking slabs of meat that were shaking in his face. Her panties on display showing her lovely butt more and he could also see a darker patch, but perhaps it had been his imagination there as he watched her work. "I look forward to seeing how well you cook for me here." He offered as he watched her until she finally moved and she came back over and began to cook with the food supplied.

"Ah thank you." He told her contently as he sighed contently. "Helps to have good supplies for it. I know a good place just near the plates that sells good rations for travel." He explained to her with a little grin on his face. "So it would help quite to have the right supplies and tools for the job." He told her with a sincere smile as he looked at the woman as the two would be able to eat contently under the starry night sky in the middle of nowhere. They had been far enough from Midgar to not see any lights from the place. He had smiled at her as they continued to eat and enjoy the night together. He had pulled out a little radio and they'd be able to enjoy some music together.

The meal had finished and he sighed contently as he relaxed with her. It had been the longest time they had ever been together, and certainly alone together. "I'm glad you agreed, I think you've made this a fun little trip so far." He told her sincerely and then grabbed a bottle from the sidecar. It was something with a low alcohol content but something nice that wouldn't get them hungover but they could get drunk. "Little toast to our partnership?" He asked her curiously with a smile.

It was nice to be able to see the stars again. Sure Midgar had it's charms, but with plates on top of you, it was impossible to see the sky. They had a full ride under a pleasant blue sky, and now they would camp under the stars. The radio coming out was a nice touch, as they listened to music while they ate.

When he pulled the bottle from the side car she smiled, putting a hand to her cheek. She had already drained the cup of the water she had been drinking. "Well don't mind if I do." She held here cup out to have some of the liquid poured into it. It certainly was sweet, and she couldn't even taste the alcohol content in it. Tifa was used to drinking hard stuff, after all. She also held up his cup to allow it to be filled.

"To a fruitful friendship." She tapped her cup against his, taking a long drink. "Mmmmm this is really good. I should clean up from cooking." Her skirt swayed as she worked, using some water to rinse out the pans, careful on just how much she used before drying them off. She did the same with the plates and utensils, packing them all away again into the side car.

"This must be nice to do often, like you do. To get away from the city and get some fresh air." Tifa smiled to him, closing her eyes.

Sol smiled at her gently. "Well thank you kindly, to a fruitful relationship." He grinned as they both toasted to the new partnership of theirs even if it was brief, he was going to savor this with the beauty. He'd take nice long drink with her and hand off his cup to let her wash it too as he grinned gently. He'd admire her body as she was cleaning and washing everything as if it had been the bar once more. He'd not mind, her shapely ass was on display to him again as he admired it and any panty peaks she might have given him while he was there admiring the view.

"Yeah, it can be, but at the same time the work can be pretty lonely." He confessed as he sat beside her while she closed her eyes. He'd gently nudge her to let her rest against him as she seemed to want to rest a little bit there. "I appreciate you agreeing to the trip. I know I had offered it to you to have something fun to do but I confess it's also because I enjoyed your company at the bar and hoped you'd lend me that a bit more on a trip out here." He admitted. "Work here or so can be hard you have to trust people very easy to end up getting shot or stabbed and left for dead." He admitted with a little grimace.

"But it is a beautiful night and I'm glad I get to share it with someone who can appreciate it." Sol offered to her as he leaned slightly against her. "It's my hope to save enough money to buy a place far from Midgar... though I confess I wanted to go big and move over to Costa Del Sol, worked once out in that area. Thought it was perfect..." He explained to her.

"Well don't you worry. You won't be lonely tonight." Tifa flushed a bit, putting her head on his shoulder. He wasn't Cloud, but he was starting to seem even better than that emotionless man. "I'm happy you can enjoy my company even out here. I can't believe people would be bad enough to leave someone for dead out here. But I guess deals go bad all the time.

"Having a place outside of Midgar is like a dream. Don't get me wrong, I love the 7th Heaven. But what about a 7th Heaven on the beach, in Costa del Sol? That would be the dream. I can't blame you one bit for wanting to leave." She sighed deeply at the thought. Wearing a bikini and serving up mixed drinks. And whenever she felt like it, plunging herself into the ocean. It really was a dream.

"Good because I've wanted to spend more time with you." He confessed and felt her rest against him while blushing a bit more. He was enjoying the sight of her there and smiled as he looked at her contently. His arm went around her as he comforted her and held her a bit as they sat by the fire and looked up and to each other. "Yeah it happens more often than you think, jobs like this... it's my job and others like us to confirm if places are capable or worth digging out the ruins of for salvage, relics, whatever might be in there. But we get a cut for everything found, so the right place can set you up for weeks or months. It's tempting to take someone out and get the money for yourself with greed." He explained to the woman beside him.

"That sounds heavenly, I'm sure you'd never have a slow day if you worked around in a bikini at the bar." He told her this time properly flirting with her as he glanced down at her face and to her bust discretely. He had always been coy and playful that could have been dubious on his words or phrasing, but this time he had been more open about it. "Yeah, I managed to save up enough to buy some land but no house on it, so I'm hoping with my work each time I can eventually build a home out there. It had been hard and I needed a good break there, but perhaps another good few more jobs and I might be able to finally finish it up." He grinned gently. "If I do, you'll bet you'll get the first invite to my place out there."

"Heh a bikini bar would certainly draw a crowd. But right now, I have to focus on my main bar." Tifa shrugged as he spoke. Was that flirting? She didn't want to assume. At the current angle, he could look straight down her top. "I hope you pull enough jobs to finish up your dream house. And I'd love to be the first one you get to invite down. Midgar has it's charm, better than the small town I'm from, but it's still so polluted...." The buxom lady trailed off, staring into the fire.

"Think we should head inside and call it a night? We'll be up early in the morning to get to work on exploring." Tifa asked, rubbing her thighs together as she spoke.

"Well, if I may anything extra beyond that I can always save a little for you to have your bikini bar. As long as you give VIP treatment to your favorite customer." He winked with a playful expression on his face. "But don't worry you'll be the first one to get the invite for a nice long vacation there with me." He assured her as he felt her talk about it and let her continue until she though tit was time to head into the tent.

"Works for me, you can change in the tent, I'll change outside and join you once you are ready for me to come crawling into bed with you." He grinned and grabbed his sleeping attire and stood outside the tent behind it and waited for her to get inside. He'd smirk to himself and from his position with the light colored tent he'd be able to see her outline while they were both changing. He wanted to know just how she looked naked and while this wasn't enough it would certainly help paint a little clearer picture on how big her breasts and ass really were. He'd put out the fire, when he came back around.

When she was clear she'd find him in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt, she'd see his tattoo coming up his arm from his elbow to his neck of the red dragon before he got into the larger sleeping bag as the pair would be able to sleep side by side, brushing their arms together.

"You'll get VIP treatment all day." Tifa elbowed his side. She hopped up to her feet, going over to the sidecar, to fetch her pack. She practically dove headfirst to find her bag, panties fully visible. But she found her pack and snatched it up, going to pull her sleep clothing out. The garnet eyed woman pulled out the clothe and shimmed into the tent.

Unbeknownst to her, she was giving a little illuminated show, taking off her sports bra top. Her breasts bounced, even larger now, thanks to not being constricted. She put a spaghetti strap top on, solid white, and chocobo print short shorts. Tifa folded her clothes neatly, putting them at the edge of the tent, right in the corner. She poked her head out of the tent, looking around and catching sight of him in his night clothing and a better view of his tattoo.

"I'm ready for you~" Tifa winked to him, closing the flap and crawling inside on her hands and knees. If he was quick enough he'd catch a good view of her rear, breasts swinging as she wriggled into the sleeping bag. She got comfortable, sighing contentedly. This was shaping up to be a good trip.

Back
Top Bottom