Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7th Heaven blues (With NobleLance)

He had caught full sight of her panty covered cheeks even more than usual as she dove into the side car and from his spot he had seen how nice and big her breasts were. He desperately wanted to feel them in his hands more than ever. After a while he'd be there when she called to him. He had been fast enough to see her rear and breasts swinging more freely now as she got into the sleeping back. "I'm glad you are." He teased back.

Getting in beside her after storing his clothes beside her's and closing them in he'd smile at her in the faint light of the lantern. He'd look at her beside her as he pulled up the side and looked over at her. He'd think about something and then eventually opt to get his chance to get a little closer to Tifa. "Though I should warn you if you aren't prepared for it, these outside areas can be a bit cold. I'm used to it, but if you aren't I can lean it and help keep you warn." He suggested with a suggestive tone, she had seen his fit body, he could see her sexy, cruvy body as the top she had did little to hide her big breasts.

"Oh I get cold easy. We're definitely going to have to cuddle." Tifa nodded resolutely. She even wiggled closer to him in the sleeping bag, not wanting to loose any body heat. "How do you get used to it? I never could. I mean, I know I dress skimpily and that doesn't help me stay warm. But if you're out here all the time on the plains, how do you even manage it?"

She rolled over, putting a hand on her chest as she laid on her side. "Oooohh you are warm." Her breasts were pushed against his arm, and her legs were even close to him. They were soft and smooth.

Sol smirked at her with a bit of a grin on his face as she agreed to want to cuddle as the two got closer together physically. "Just done it overtime long enough." He told her as he gave a little bit of a smile. "Oh yeah?" He asked her curiously and grinned gently at the woman and then shrugged his shoulders. Closing the gap he'd embrace her in his arms and she'd feel his fit body against her ample breasts as they rubbed against him. Their legs would be pressed together and she'd feel his toned legs against her soft ones.

"Yeah, that also helps with the cold, I'm naturally very warm." He grinned at her as the two pressed tightly together and his arms went around her. However he'd "accidentally" end up grabbing her butt. "Oh whoops." He told her with a cheeky grin and adjusted to her lower back, but her ass felt fantastic in her short, shorts.

"Oh wow no lie. You are nice and warm." Tifa smiled to him, pleased as could be to snuggle up right to him. It was out of necessity, after all. But she had found that while spending time with Sol, she didn't think of Cloud that often. Which was certainly a relief. When her bottom was "accidentally" squeezed, she jumped a little, causing her to rub her crotch against his with how close they were laying together.

"No biggie. Just a slip of the hand, right?" Tifa teased. "But that means I get to do it back. Where to grab where to grab...." She seemed to ponder for a moment as if it was a massive decision. Tifa then decided to grab his butt back, a smile on her face. "Now we're even."

Sol looked at her and then felt her crotch rub against his as she'd feel his length against her and then looked her in the eyes and then chuckled. "Yep, just not used to holding someone without seeing them properly so misjudged my timing." He told her with a smile as he looked into her eyes. He had a mischievous expression on his face when she talked about where to grab him.

Eventually she grabbed his butt and she'd feel he had a nice toned butt as well as he locked eyes with her. "Well mine was accidental yours was intention." He told her with a cheeky expression. "If we're going off that logic since yours was intentional I should grab you somewhere with intention as well." He pointed out as he looked her over... "And where would be fair for that." He told her with a cheeky look as if they were going to be flirting or teasing one another in this sleeping bag as they were already now holding one another and with her heavy chest against his she'd eventually feel him stiffen if her crotch stayed against his.

"Is that what we're going to do? Grab each other all night long?" Tifa mischievously asked, the fire outside still going strong enough to illuminate the tent. "Fair enough. You get another grab." She fully expected him to choose her bottom again, ready for it. But she remained pressed to him, flushing some when she felt his member harden close to her. "Well I'll let you make the choice. I would just say my bottom again, but you might want to pinch my arm or somewhere else."

The brunette was secretly hoping it would be her bust. She was still worked up from the motorcycle ride earlier, and desperately wanted a release. She rubbed her thighs together, which would inadvertently cause her to rub against his member. Tifa got a good estimation at just how big he currently was. That was, unless he had more to grow into. A wetness was spreading again in her panties, and she didn't want to admit it.

"Well I'm glad you agree then... as for grabbing one another... entirely possible depending on how naughty you are." he winked at the woman in front of him and as she talked about it being her bottom or her arm he'd look at her and then smirk feeling her rubbing against him. She'd feel him growing fully against her crotch and thigh and she'd feel he was nice, big and thick between his legs.

"But if I'm getting a free grab then..." He smirked and then Sol adjusted them slightly instead of being chest to chest he'd teasingly turn her to face away as he closed the gap. Her plump bottom now felt his crotch against it and his hands not only went for her ample breasts but he went under her top to grab her bare breasts in his hands, only instead of letting go he'd massage them in his hands. "You said I could grab you didn't say it couldn't be bare or for how long." He whispered seductively as he finally had the breasts he desired in his hands at last and he'd not let go for a while if he could help it.

"Oh!" Tifa gasped in surprised as she was turned to face away from him. She could feel his hardened member press against her bubble butt, wriggling some in place so it was firmly between her ass cheeks. The garnet eyes widened as he went under her top and groped her large breasts, hearing his lustful voice right in her ear. This wasn't Cloud, but Sol wasn't anything to sneeze at. She was so lonely, it would be ridiculous to turn this opportunity down.

"Y-you'e right....I didn't s-s-specify." The dark haired girl gasped at the touches, moaning and squirming from his touches. "So f-feel free to touch as much as y-you like for as long as...you like." Tifa smiled, her nipples hard and feeling stimulated.

"oh I intend to Tifa... you and this naughty body of yours." He whispered getting more aroused and horny as she had been hotdogging his cock with her plump cheeks in her booty shorts. Her heavy, large breasts felt incredible and when her nipples hardened he'd tease them before lifting her top fully to really enjoy her breasts without any restraint. "Mhmm, such a naughty bodied girl and clearly you have needed this Tifa." He whispered to her lustfully as he continued to massage her breasts and rubbing against her shapely ass.

"You forgot you can touch me too now, as much as you want as long as you like." HE whispered to her seductively getting to the heart of it now, it was clear they both had wanted something here together and he was going to capitalize on it. "While not my intention, to have fun with you tonight. I will not turn away a gorgeous goddess moaning in my sleeping bag." He offered opening the bag so they'd have more space for activties.

"I've been so lonely...this feels so nice." Tifa bit her lower lip as Sol continued to manipulate her breasts. She was a sucker for breast play, thanks to them being so big and heavy they were extra sensitive. She reveled in the sensation, listening to him talk to her in that whispered tone right in her ear. It was enough to drive her crazy.

"Where should I touch? Your...cock maybe?" Tifa inquired before one hand reached behind of her, stroking the length that was pratically being swallowed by her plump bottom. "I think you should open the sleeping bag....give us more room to work with." She tucked some hair behind her ear again, a nervous habit.

Smirking over at her he nodded. "I think so, and to get these clothes out of the way." He told her hotly as he opened the bag and moved over to get on top of her. He started to taking off her top and freed her ample breasts to the open air. "Damn, well don't worry about being lonely, I'm going to massage those breasts until you get hard nipples just from looking at me." He flirted with her lustfully before removing his shirt as she saw his fit, body above her's. Then he lifted her hips and took her shorts and underwear in one motion before doing the same for himself and she'd see his dangling member above her now. Though he was still holding her legs up so he'd teasingly give her ass a spank.

"You know what else looks lonely... those very kissable lips." He whispered and then moved down to her meeting her lips with his as he kissed her passionately, forcing his tongue into her mouth while his hands went back to her massive melons and moved between massaging them and rubbing her nipples. His cock on the other hand was rubbing against her wet entrance as she had been getting horny for this. So unless she stopped him, he was going to put all of his inches into her her wet hole for her pleasure, and his own.

She took one look at his rock hard abs and couldn't help herself from reaching out and running a hand down his toned chest. Tifa didn't mind being stripped naked for his delight, as he seemed to be doing the same for her. The bar tender wasn't about to put a stop to any of this, responding to the kiss eagerly. She pushed up into the kiss, their tongues dancing together. In doing so, she made his cock brush against her clit. That caused an electric spark to run through her body, like a jolt of lightning.

"I want all of you...." Tifa broke the kiss, panting as he continued to manipulate her breasts. She was so wet and ready for him, like a ripe fruit ready to be plucked at any moment. "....inside of me. Please, Sol." She had a slight begging tone to her voice, just to show how needy and wanton she truly was.

Spreading her legs a bit more he'd lift them up when she begged and wanted him. "Oh trust me Tifa I want to be in you too." He told her and pushed into her folds, she felt warm and inviting he wanted to bury his cock in her for so long and now he was and he'd take her all for himself. He had this trip to fuck her hard enough to replace her boyfriend with him and he had every intention of making it work. "this job won't take a week but I'm ready to pound you in the woods for a week straight." He whispered lustfully in her ear.

He would move his hands down to her shapely ass and grope her plump rump, each time he'd lift her into his thrusts to add some shock value as he bottomed out with every thrust now. His movements getting more and more passionate with every minute as he let his mouth move from her's to her breasts licking her nipples and sucking on the flesh of her breasts to stimulate her needy melons.

"Ah...do you really mean it?" Tifa felt him slide inside of her, and she felt satisfied with that. Of course she had no idea just how deep his dick was buried in her pussy. Even if it had been some time since she had seen any action, she kept her pussy nice and trimmed down, just in case. He really was releasing the inner slut. "Fuck me all you want." She flushed at her lewd words, moving her hips to hep.

"Feels so good..." She cooed as he palmed her ass, finding that he was at his deepest inside of her. But it was the way how he started licking and sucking on her nipples that really got her going. The raven haired beauty loved the stimulation, founding that she was adoring how it felt. "Fuck me harder..." She could feel a warmth spreading across her chest, a sure sign that an orgasm was building.

He'd continue to fuck her in this position. His mouth on her breasts licking her nipples, biting them teasingly, sucking on them and the rest of her ample breasts. He felt them bouncing against his face and sometimes he'd bury his head into her cleavage just to tease her a bit more playfully. "Oh don't worry I'm going to fuck you all that I want on this trip, I'm going to make you addicted to this cock and me." He promised her lustfully.

However his fucking of her needy, well trimmed pussy she'd find his hands groping her ass and pushing on it. However he'd take it a step further he'd pull her into his thrusts and then spanked her hard as well just to tease her and play with her back and forth. He'd have his fun with her, dominating her whole body and letting her get hyperstimulated. He was craving this and her so badly that he'd be close to a climax as well, enough so that he'd be able to finish deep inside of her pussy when she finished so they could climax together.

"I wanna get addicted to your cum~" Tifa flirted, knowing it wasn't safe to blow inside of her. She was on no form of birth control, and was certain he wasn't using any protection. But as her cock-addled brain was processing, she wanted all of him. Her large breasts were being lavished with love, and she grabbed onto his back, digging here nails in some.

"Ah!" She cried out in surprise from the spanking. Her eyes went wide and mouth went into a perfect "o" shape. It was just what she needed to go over the edge. Fireworks went off behind her now tightly closed eyes, her lewd moaning now filling the tent. If they had been in a more populous area, anyone would have been able to hear her. But it was just the two of them. Her pussy gushed a fresh flow of juices and she enjoyed every minute of it.

"Oh don't worry you'll be cream filled in every hole before long." He assured her lustfully and felt her large breasts against his face while she scraped his back. He didn't mind she felt nice doing that. Her crying out made him look up and her perfect "o" shape just begged to have a cock shoved into it. He wanted to fuck her mouth now but he'd just stay there. Soon her moans mixed with his as he heard how loud she was and when they both came he grunted in desire and looked her over. However instead of laying back down on top of her he shifted so she was straddling him and he had easy access to her ass.

His hands were on her ass as he groped and spanked her a bit in this position the added benefit of him being able to stay fully deep inside of her. "Mhmm does my naughty Tifa want more cock in her needy, horny pussy or should I start stuffing her other holes instead?" He asked her teasingly and hotly with a few lustful kisses to her lips and shoving his tongue into her mouth. Her ample breasts now squished against his chest, her hard nipples rubbing and bouncing against his abs any time he spanked her and bounced her on his cock in this position. But he'd continue to spank her in this position until she decided where she'd get filled next.

Tifa's eyes widened as she was re-positioned, now on top of him. Even though she was top heavy she didn't weigh much, the cock inside of her acting as a plug for all the cum that was inside of her. She listened to his questions, not able to respond before he kissed her and started spanking her and bouncing her on his cock. With every strike her pussy would tighten up, as if molding to him.

"I want you to take every hole....which one would you want first?" She lustfully asked of him, bobbing on his cock some, tits swinging as she did so. She put some weight on her knees, helping to slide his cock in and out of her. Some cum finally leaked out of her, which stained the sleeping bag.

"We're making such a mess together..."

"That's fine, I'll wash it or get a better one, I have something more valuable on my lap." He told her confessing he found her far more important than some sleeping bag. "I think that pretty little mouth should be next." He suggested while he continued to spank her and let her heavy breasts rub against him. His hips and her knees working together to bounce her a bit more each time. With the tent having a bottom he'd move them off the bag and onto the tent floor a little more.

"And that's simply because I want more time to spank your ass, because once I start taking you from behind that warmed ass from a spanking is going to give you so much extra pleasure when I'm fucking you on all fours groping your heavy tits for leverage and making you moan like the needy dirty girl that you were meant to be with me." He stated with his lustful words and confidence that this hadn't been a mistake, that body needed him and he needed her body.

"Let me service you then." Tifa slid off of his cock, giving him a nice deep, long kiss as she did so. She then started to kiss his jaw, then his neck. Continuing her path, she licked and kissed down his chest, all the way to his abdomen. Finally, she reached his lower area, including his cum stained penis. With a sweet smile she licked the entire length, looking up to him.

"Why not have my mouth and my tits?" She offered, taking her large tits and wrapping them around the shaft. Tifa then placed the tip of his cock right in her divine mouth, sucking nice and hard. Their liquids mixed together were plenty enough for lubrication on his shaft, and her pillowy tits began to slide him in and out of her.

She kept sucking the tip, her tongue tracing the thick cum vein that she could get to that her tits weren't swallowing. Her eyes focused on his, wanting to make sure he was watching.

"Mhmm delightfully so, after all given it's size I imagine that pretty mouth can't handle it all, you'll need help from those massive fuckable tits of yours." He grinned and watched her work her way down his body feeling the pleasure of her servicing him until she took his cock between her tits. Her mouth felt heavenly and her skill was very good, Cloud had done well to warm her up for him but thee was no way Sol was ever going to let Tifa go after this.

Watching her giving him a titjob had been fantastic as he mixed in stroking her head, to spanking her firm yet rounded ass. The pillowy breasts were made for cocks to hold. "Mhmm I could see my cock between those tits a lot." He suggested and let her continue as she sucked on the tip and felt his veins with her tongue. His eyes were looking all over her body but eventually he stopped and focused on her. "Go on my dear put on your show, I'm not going anywhere, except in your holes." He flirted her with lustfully and let her continue to have her way with her new cock to play with. It was her's if she wanted it and she practically was begging for it by now.

"I'm not someone who settles for second best, you've shown me something too good to let go Tifa, I hope you know that."

She listened to him dirty talk, focusing on her hands pushing her tits together on his erect penis. Tifa would smile if her mouth wasn't so busy, licking any and all cum clean from the tip. As her tits bounced she rubbed her messy pussy on his knee, desperately needing stimulation. The raven haired girl had no idea the world of fucking she was truly in for.

Tifa produced plenty of saliva, coating her tits as well. It added to the lubrication, and she was pumping her breasts as fast and furious as she could manage. Her deft tongue dived into his cock's slit, urging him to cum in her mouth. She began to hum, knowing that caused a nice vibration for her partner. Cloud had requested she do that all the time.

He moaned in pleasure at her actions and skills, such skill was wasted on a man who didn't appreciate her. Sol would not make that mistake, he would have her to himself. He would claim her, he would make her want nothing else but his cock and his body. He looked down over her and smirked. She was a naughty girl and she needed to treated properly. He was going to have his fun with her and make sure she was his, all his.

Her working on his cock and slit was certainly a surprise and when she did he spanked her firmly with a shudder and a groan of pleasure as he studied her below him. He would groan and grunt a bit more. Eventually he'd put his hand on her head and then started to climax into her mouth and groaned in pleasure with her. "ahhhh yes so good." He stated with a look of pleasure as he relaxed more comfortably there from her blowjob and tits.

The brawler took the load right in the mouth, some dripping out as she wasn't able to hold it all. If she had been getting throat fucked, at least some would have shot straight down. Tifa swallowed as fast as she could, her tongue darting out of her mouth to lick what leaked out onto her face. Her tits fell away from his member, and she finished swallowing the best she could.

Pulling up and away from his member, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "How was that?" She had stopped grinding her wet pussy againt his knee, but was wanting and needing more. She licked her lips, the taste of him lingering on her lips.

"You were fantastic my dear Tifa." He grinned as he looked at her and then looked her over and chuckled softly before adjusting himself a little more with her there. "Well... all that's left before I go back to filling your pussy is that lovely looking ass of yours." He flirted with her and then spanked her one more time for good measure. Though he'd get her on all fours and spank her a few more times looking at the way it wobbled and bounced for his hand. Once ready he'd move and adjust himself over on top of her.

His desires for her stronger and growing with passion and lust and she'd feel his hands on her ample breasts from behind and groped her roughly before taking his well lubed cock into her tight ass. She'd feel his hips bottom out adding pleasure from her warmed cheeks from the earlier spanking. Leaning down over her as he fucked her he'd suck on her neck gently to heighten her stimulation and pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom