Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7th Heaven blues (With NobleLance)

Sol would nod his head to that and think on the consideration of it. He'd kiss her again as they took their break and held hold her in his arms in response while they talked about the work and her bar at 7th Heaven. "Okay, so you'd need someone to buy the bar from you in Sector 7 and then we can use that to help fund or buy a bar over there." He considered thinking on it a bit.

"Okay, tell you what, since I still need to get my house made or bought over there assuming I don't use the property to build a dream home. What do you say we make that our secret plan. I'll get everything situated over there and when things are getting closer to being ready and done I'll let you know, you get a week off or so and we'll head out over there and survey everything. Figure out where we can get a bar for you set up over there. Or are you okay with moving over there first and then sorting out a bar second?" He asked her curiously as she could see the man was a shrewd man and the wheels were already turning.

"That sounds like a plan. I find a buyer while you work on your dream home. You don't want to settle on anything less than your dream house, do you?" Tifa asked of him, not waiting for a response before continuing. "Ah, blue skies, white sand and blue beaches....that's just what I need. And a bar on the beach. I could wear a bikini. What would you think of that?" She giggled some, putting a hand up to her mouth as she did so. It seemed that the bar maid had dreams of her own that she couldn't wait to come true. Of course she had AVALANCHE to worry about, but perhaps they could pool money together and buy the bar out from her for their own hiding spot still. There were some backers of the revolutionary group with deep pockets, perhaps there was another source to buy the bar.

"Well I already have the dream girl, gotta have the dream house." He winked and spanked her teasingly as they worked. "I'd be very jealous but I'd understand if that's your dream." He'd muse and then chuckle softly as he considered it. "Well we have time for that dear, besides I imagine all your friends will be jealous if you told them you were about to go live on a beach." He flirted playfully as he got comfortable on a log to rest after dragging up all the Materia cases and loose ones from the collapsed room. "Or are we going to have a lot of "guests" coming by begging to stay in our place together?" He joked a little more as he admired her form.

"Heh." She didn't mind him swatting her ass playfully. "My friends all have things they're focused on. I doubt they'd ever make it out of Midgar. Even if that is some of their goals, there's too much left for them to accomplish in Midgar." Tifa admired all of the materia that had been brought up from the underground area.

"Just imagine getting drinks on the beach from your favorite bartender."

Sol smirked and looked at the woman in front of him as he then went back to teasing her ass playfully with his hand while groping her with the other hand. He'd grab her a bit and then smirk as he sat her on his lap and caressed her heavily breasts in both hands. "Mhmmmm, I look forward to it then." He'd look her over and then play with her a little more. "Not to mention all the special services I can request from you." He winked as the two continued to tease one another and play with one another before going back to work and started to check on the remaining paths. After everything that had happened they had managed to clear out everything and check off the remaining areas of the ruins and found nothing else other than some small creatures they could crush and finish then.

"We are done early..." He told her with a chuckle as he looked at her and by then it was dinner time as he settled down with her. "We can do plenty of stuff with the days remaining or we can call it early and head back to town so I can cash in these materia in secret." He offered giving her a chance to be secretly alone with her more.

"I don't think it would hurt to be out here a day or two. Then we can head back for Midgar." Tifa was worked up from how he had toyed with her earlier, and needed a release. Doing all of the heavy petting and then ending up going back down on the paths to clear them out had gotten her seriously worked up. There was a wet spot in her panties that needed tending to. And Sol seemed to be the only one who knew how to properly take care of her when she got worked up like this. The Summons knew that Cloud Strife had left her high and dry so often she had lost count.

"So what do you say? I could really use some attention." She groped her chest to make a show for him, wanting him to agree to what she had said.

"Then strip your sexy ass down to nothing and I'm gonna fuck you senseless." He promised her but then pulled her tightly to his body and kissed her roughly while groping her generous curves. He'd carry her over to the tent so they could start undressing and diving in there together to make love once more. He groaned in pleasure once she was ready for him he began to take her once more knowing that he was going to have her all to himself on their little vacation now, with their future money nearby they'll be able to get everything for their future before long.

"Gladly." She replied once he broke the kiss, not minding being carried bridal style over to the tent so they could have their fun. Tifa stripped as fast as she could, large breasts bouncing free of the sports bra. Not that it did much to strap her chest down. She always had large breasts that drew in plenty of attention where ever she went. Coupled with her bubble bottom, she was quite the catch. And she was clueless to male advances most of the time.

The last thing removed was her white panties, and there she sat on the tent floor with her legs spread and wet pussy on full display. Her arms were behind her, hands supporting her weight to keep her up. Her large breasts were still perky, shaking with every breath. "I'm ready for you to keep your promise and fuck me senseless, Sol." The brunette spoke in a husky voice, licking her lips.

"I intend to Tifa..." He muttered taking his time to admire the view, her bountiful breasts, and bubble butt looked delicious to the eyes as he was aroused and hard at the sight of her. "I always keep my promises Tifa." He warned her in a lustful manner as he moved closer to the beauty and began to undress as well. His clothes coming off revealing a muscular form. He wanted the beauty, and he was going to have her now.

Getting on top of Tifa he'd begin to make out with her roughly, passionately like a man who hadn't seen his girlfriend for several months or even a year while they were on the sleeping bag together. He'd slip into her wet hole as he began to penetrate her, like everything else with her he was passionate there. Though he had taken the first thrust slow to see if she had been a virgin or not. He assumed a babe and a knockout like her wasn't but it didn't hurt to give that first thrust a bit of a test movement. His hands however were all over her breasts, kneading and massaging the massive mounts.

"This is better than I could have possibly hoped for....." Tifa moaned as he caressed and fondled her. This was indeed quite the wild ride for her. It was a good thing that he was moving so slowly and carefully inside of her. His instincts were correct: she was a virgin. She had been saving herself for Cloud, but it was obvious from his actions that it was never going to happen. So she would move on, and find her pleasure elsewhere. Biting her lower lip as he entered her, she didn't want to make too much noise. It would be a bad thing to attract a random bandersnatch during their coupling.

"Ahhhh Sol, I want to feel you all the way inside of me." Tifa begged in her sweet voice, hoping to encourage him to act brasher. Her large tits were getting all the attention they needed.

Sol moaned in pleasure as the two of them were making slow, tender love. He was going to make the virgin feel all the talent he had gained over the years while he fondled her ample breasts. "Mhmm, naughty girl." He teased her as he then moved down to start kissing her hard on the lips. "I can muffle you with my mouth beautiful." He teased her before shoving his tongue into her mouth deeply and passionately. She was a virgin but once she started to get more comfortable with him he began to really make love to her. Show her the extent of his thick cock into her needy, tight little pussy.

Back
Top Bottom