Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“He isn’t a thing!” She snapped at him. “He’s a living being!” Amaya clenched her fists tight.

“I won’t give you him, I won’t allow you to turn him into a trophy for your rooms!” She hissed.

He was right, there was no way she could stop him if she didn’t look at him. In seconds she had her gun summoned, aiming to where she heard Matsunaga speak last and opening her eyes quickly.

He watched the red veins spread in her eyes, her entire body shaking before the defeating noise of her hun going off rang in his ears. Amaya had managed to pull the trigger, but had missed, hitting the wall behind Matsunaga.

She couldn’t pull the trigger again, couldn’t move an inch, blood turning the whites of her eyes red. “I won’t… let you have him..”

Amaya tried to do something, anything to love, but all she could do was shake with effort, body frozen in place. “And what if you kill us both?”

"A sad outcome, to be sure." He replied, "But in the end, it would be fine." He took out hos cursed tools and moved to Sasuke, who tried to jerk away from him. But, Matsunaga stopped and set the tools aside, "Perhaps you shouldn't be here for this." He told Amaya and pulled her from the room.

Last edited:
“No! Don’t you fucking touch him!” She snarled at him as Matsunaga pulled her out of the room. “I won’t just let you take him!”

"Unfortunate that you cannot stop me." He said. He froze when he felt Sasuke break free of his technique and he turned quickly to trap him again, "I allowed my guard to slip, forgive me."
"F-Fucker..." Sasuke hissed out. Matsunaga made a noise and pulled Amaya back into the room.
"Well, I suppose I'll have to do this the hard way." He said and tied Amaya's hands behind her back so he could get to her torso.

Last edited:
Amaya growled lowly at being yanked back and forth, grunting as he pulled her hands behind her back and tied them together. She fought so hard against his technique that blood dripped from her eyes, but she still couldn’t free herself. “I’ll fucking put you on your own trophy wall..” She hissed out.

"How kind." Matsunaga smiled before he cut her shirt open, seeing the seal imprinted on her skin. "I see. Burned all the way through to your soul. You had to make this difficult, didn't you?"

“I didn’t intend for it to come off.” Amaya hissed at him, but that didn’t explain why it had attached to her soul. Normally, it would only attach to one’s body- so why was it different? Was it that she had a deeper bond with this curse?

"I see." He said softly before grabbing his tools again and getting to work. The tools dug into her without breaking the skin, and it hurt like hell not only for her but for Sasuke.

Amaya’s body shook with pain as his tools sunk through her flesh and touched her very soul, causing Amaya to scream in agony. She could do nothing but stand there and allow for him to damage her soul to try and cut free Sasuke’s seal. Sasuke could feel her soul being cut from within, could feel the seal tearing away from her soul little by little, and it was killing her. Matsunaga only got so far though, only inflicting so much damage to her soul before both his tools and his progress was halted. In an instant, his tools were forced out of her body, sending an electric shock into his hands as he was rejected from her soul. Amaya dropped to her knees and wheezed hard, tasting blood- was this the doing of the curse? Why were his tools forced from her body; it was obvious he had to subdue Sasuke first before he could proceed any further.

Last edited:
Matsunaga turned to Sasuke, who was breathing just as hard and was in the same amount of pain as Amaya.
"You are going to take a lot more effort to remove than I anticipated."
"Never...planned on being removed." Sasuke hissed.

Amaya glared up at Matsunaga, still rendered fully unable to move by his ability, how was she supposed to get out of this if she couldn’t move- perhaps sending all of her cursed energy to Sasuke would allow him to move, maybe pulling more from him would allow her to move. The only issue she had was that she would more than likely end up dying from both.

Despite Matsunaga having master proficiency in the cursed tools he was using, there was simply no way he’d be able to remove the seal before Amaya died. Again and again his tools were rejected from her body, and soon Amaya was coughing up blood, looking on the verge of collapse. The tools themselves were quickly becoming damaged, as if every time they rejected from her body, they were being damaged as they left her.

The tools rejected once more, this time shattering in Matsunaga’s hands. This had never happened before, was something protecting Amaya’s soul? Sasuke. It had to be the curse, for some reason he was trying to protect her soul.

Back
Top Bottom