Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"Huh?" Sasuke didn't really register what was happening fast enough, and when he looked at Matsunaga, he was caught in his technique. Sasuke stood frozen, eyes unblinking, and Matsunaga chuckled.
"Now then, shall we?" He asked.

Amaya felt like heavy chains had wrapped themselves around her body, keeping her from moving from her spot. She clenched her teeth, having to focus on keeping herself grounded as a faint ringing in her ears picked up, telling her that Sasuke had been caught by Matsunaga. “What do you think you’re doing, Matsunaga?” She growled out.

"Trying to have my own daughter over for a final meal before my inevitable death." He replied, "It is unfortunate I must resort to such drastic means."

“You old wretch.” She hissed out, keeping her eyes shut firmly. “You’ve got something more nefarious in mind and it shows.” Amaya tried to push her cursed energy to Sasuke in an attempt to free him from Matsunaga, but felt resistance upon doing so.

"Come now, to have you think so little of me truly hurts." He said and Sasuke began to walk, though his body shook to resist.
"This... actually fucking sucks.." He hissed out.

Amaya found her own body wanting to move as well, but she was able to control her body. Barely opening her eyes she could just make out Sasuke leaving with Matsunaga, and she had no other choice but to follow.

“Stop engaging with him, Sasuke, you’re only putting yourself deeper under his control.” Amaya said with a shaking voice as the three of them got into Matsunaga’s car to leave the school.

This technique wasn’t one that restrained his body, but his mind, his very subconscious. There was no fighting this.
Sasuke soon found himself at a home he had never seen before, Matsunaga leading the two inside.

"What a shit hole." Sasuke huffed, despite it being a rather nice home. Matsunaga made a noise as he brought them both in, taking them to his trophy room.

Amaya knew these steps, even with her eyes closed, for she had walked them hundreds of times. “Matsunaga, he doesn’t have to see something like that!” Amaya’s face was pale, and Sasuke could feel shame and guilt- what was in the room?

Amaya summoned a pistol, body shaking- she knew where Matsunaga was standing but had no way of telling how much control over Sasuke he had, if he would make him intercept the shot. She hesitated to raise the gun, not being able to afford to open her eyes to confirm.

Amaya shook where she stood, torn between risking opening her eyes to take the shot, or to not take it at all. Her gun vanished and she clenched her fists. “Don’t look, Sasuke.” Was all she could mutter out.

"C-Can't... really do that, Amaya, sorry..." He stated, voice strained. Matsunaga chuckled before opening the door to his trophy room. Sasuke couldn't look at all of them, but he could see a few, "What...is this...?"

The walls were lined with them- severed heads in jars, each with a single bullet hole in their forehead. There had to be at least one hundred- was Amaya the one who had killed them all?

Amaya couldn’t move from her spot in the doorway, couldn’t bring herself to enter the room with Sasuke or Matsunaga. She had never wanted for Sasuke to see such a vile thing- she never shared much detail about her work with him, but knew that he was aware she was killing. Now that he knew she felt immense shame, the exact feeling she had felt when Matsunaga had shown her what he had done with her first kill. He made her look at the mans severed head in the jar, so proudly displayed on his shelf.

“Why’re you doing all of those, Matsunaga? What do you want from me?” Amaya finally managed out.

"I must admit, I'm surprised you were brave enough to seal such a powerful curse to your body. Or, is it idiotic? I haven't really figured that out yet. I am impressed, nonetheless." Matsunaga said.

“So it’s Sasuke that you want?” She asked lowly. “Truly, to think you haven’t collected your fair share of oddities, now you want to collect curses too?”

Back
Top Bottom