Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Sasuke’s words fell on deaf ears, Yukimura leaving with Akihime without another word, taking what he had gone there for.
Amaya moved over to Sasuke with a frown. “Why would you give him your flesh? What was all of this about?” She asked. “And no more lying!”

“That much I can see for myself- but that doesn’t explain why Yukimura just left with your arm!” She scolded. “What were you thinking?”

"It was me or you.." He said softly, "I'll pick me every time..." He looked down for a moment before looking back at her, "He wants to kill all sorcerers for her."

Amaya’s eyes widened in shock, horror clear on her face. “What?” Was that really what he was trying to achieve? “Why would Akihime want such a thing?”

Amaya couldn’t believe Akihime was planning such a foolish thing, she couldn’t believe she was the last to find out. “This isn’t right..” She clenched her fists. “I can’t let Yukimura do this, even if it is what she wanted.”

“We should inform the school.” She muttered, turning her head away. “Even if it’s only a slim chance, others should know.” She muttered.

Amaya nodded. “She should rest in peace.” She said, turning her head away. “Plus, whatever that is, it isn’t Akihime..” She muttered.

It is, though, he thought. He wasn't completely sure how sorcerers saw curses, but the spirit that hung around Yukimura was in fact their dead friend; corrupted and tainted by her own love and sense of duty. But he nodded and moved, "Let's head out, then. The sooner Shingen knows, the sooner we can stop Sanada."

Amaya followed Sasuke closely, trying not to let the current events cloud her judgement- she just had to alert Shingen to what Yukimura was planning first and foremost.

When they arrived at the school, Shingen was seen talking with Matsunaga. And when they noticed the two, they both stared. Shingen seemed disappointed where as Matsunaga was intrigued.

Amaya seemed uneasy at the sight of Matsunaga, avoiding looking at him altogether, she wasn’t there for him anyway. “Takeda-sensei, I have urgent news I need to speak with you about.”

"Nothing could be more urgent than this, Amaya." Matsunaga stated. Sasuke scowled heavily at him.
"Sanada plans to consume my flesh to wipe out sorcerers," he glanced at Amaya briefly, "in Akihime's name."
"Yukimura would never do such a thing. What proof do you have?" Shingen became angry at such an accusation, only to look heartbroken by the scar line where Sasuke had lost his arm.
"You didn't stop him?" Shingen pointed the question at Amaya but Sasuke pulled his attention away from her.
"It was was either that or let Amaya die. I hope you forgive the supposed poor choice."
"Incredibly poor, if I'm honest." Matsunaga butted in.

Amaya was used to Matsunaga’s disappointed jabs, but that didn’t make them hurt less. “Forgive me, Takeda-sensei, I figured it would be better if I gave you an early warning rather than everyone be caught with their pants down.” She didn’t look towards Matsunaga, focusing only on Shingen. “I myself am not exempt from this extermination.”

"I would assume not," Matsunaga said, "you possess cursed energy, after all."
"Thank you for bringing me this information..." Shingen seemed rather beaten by this news, his heart heavy, "I will start preparations right away. So soon after Akihime's death..." The last part was muttered, and Sasuke debated on telling him about what had become of the youngest Otani. He opted against it, not knowing what the reaction would be.

Amaya only gave a brief glance pears her father, making sure to avoid looking anywhere near his eyes. “If you’ll excuse me, I’m getting out of dodge myself.” She said quietly, looking to Sasuke as she turned. “Let’s go home.”

"Wouldn't you desire to have one last meal at home with your father?" Matsunaga asked. Sasuke scowled at him, this man and everything about him rubbing Sasuke wrong.

Amaya stopped briefly to answer him, answering him over her shoulder. “No, I don’t. You should probably prepare yourself as well, you’ll be one of the ones to be hunted down too.”

Amaya felt icy fear grip her, so much so even Sasuke could feel it. “Sorry, maybe some other time.” She managed out, then left without another word.

Amaya felt her heart leap into her chest, closing her eyes quickly and stumbling back, arm raised to protect her face. “Sasuke, don’t look in his eyes!” She snapped, head buzzing from his technique almost getting her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom