Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zavodila (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She nodded, reaching to play with his hand gently, "You know...if you don't feel bound to Uldiah once the Stealers are gone and my year is up...would you..." she paused and made a face, like she was debating continuing her question, "would you and your men want to come to Mars...? I'll have use of you..."

"I could put in a good word," she glanced at him, "Skitarii training is only a bit more challenging than the Guard, I'm told..."

She nodded before resting her head against his arm, "I just...I don't want to never see you again..." She admitted. It was odd; she was such a stark contrast to Screech that it was hard to believe they were from the same planet. She was more human than machine as compared to the other Mechanicus he had met, and he hadn't met many.

"I'm sorry, you're not the type of man to be so sentimental.." She said softly, "I didn't mean to bring the mood down.." She offered a wry laugh but didn't really move away from him.

"I've, uh...been studying mating rituals recently..." She told him, voice timid, "That way I could be a better lover to you.."

She flushed a bit and looked up at him, "Y-Yes...I thought that, maybe, you would find it enjoyable if I learned.."

She smiled and moved to sit between his legs, kissing him slowly as her hands moved over his fatigues to get them off.

Back
Top Bottom