Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zavodila (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She took very slow and meticulous steps backward toward Edrick before she felt the heat of his laz and stopped, "I am...remiss...to admit that I will need samples..." She said.

She nodded, keeping eyes on as they walked past, not wanting to lift her gaze from the beasts at any point.

They made it clear and soon enough were on the right path to the town. It was a long road, and they had made decent progress, however.

Her servo skull took samples of different plants and the soil they grew from, as well as water samples when moisture was found. She kept an eye on the position of the sun, making a noise when it grew twilight.

“We’ll need shelter soon..” he said, still keeping an eye out. The edge of the town was coming up, and some buildings still looked intact.

She nodded in agreement, "I don't suppose there will be neighbors waiting for us? Or will we be relatively unbothered?"

“Hopefully we will be unbothered.. we haven’t heard any reports of stealers in Prospect’s Stead in a while..” he said.

"That's a relief.." She muttered, looking over the crumbling rockcrete with a frown. Her hand found his without thinking, obviously upset by the devastation.

She looked up at him and nodded, "I'll petition for a relief effort when I return to Mars.." She said. Oh yeah, she wasn't always going to be here, "I can get some gears grinding towards rebuilding."

He smiled and nodded in a quiet show of thanks, finding them a decent place to stay for the night.

She scanned the area just to be sure it was clear before helping him set up for the night, loosening her robes enough to pull off her travel armor.

She gave a soft breath of air once her chestplate was off, showing a vaguely familiar undershirt beneath. Cheeky little thing.

"Hm?" She looked up at him before offering a small sad smile, "Nothing...just taking it all in...part of me wished I had come sooner.."

Back
Top Bottom