Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zavodila (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Oh? Already? She would have to analyze the chemicals in his brain and- stop, stop, stop, holy Omnissiah. She kept the pace that she had, not wanting to distupt anything.

She became lost in thought as she worked, wondering what made this as enjoyable as intercourse did. She stopped paying attention as she waited for him, not that she was bored. Just admech things.

She was brought from her thoughts at the sudden bitter taste in her mouth and she recoiled instinctively, spitting it out with a cough.

She cleared her throat, wiping her mouth with her flesh hand, "Yes, I'm alright," she assured, "didn't expect it..." she smiled softly to prove she was ok, "how was it...?"

She gave a soft amused laugh, "Well, I'm glad...~ some dizziness seems present, from euphoria I assume...~" Damn Biologis.

"I saw that there was a form of reciprocation, depending on who received gratification first. You aren't at all, by any means, obligated to reciprocate!" She became nervous, face flushed at the idea, "I'm just stating what I saw in my studies!"

She moaned lowly, legs moving open a little more out of instinct, her hunger for knowledge quickly swallowing her embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom