Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

Mia kept him pinned to the bed. She liked this feeling...she was in complete control. Mia straddled him a little, growling.

He let out a soft sound, his head tilting back. Completely docile to her aggressive instincts. And he enjoyed it. Wanting her to use him.

"Oh... Mia..." He whispered out, his hands struggling slightly. He wasn't use to it, but he knew he could get use to it.

He gasped, then let out a moan. "Oh, Mia... take what you need of me, but don't tease me so!"

She smirked a little. Mia liked how he reacted when she teased him, so she bit the base of his neck again, growling.

He wiggled lightly, back arching into her skin. Normally, he could roll her over and take her himself. But right now he felt drained from the teasing.

He let out a moan as his hips rubbed back against hers. "Oh, Mia, I can't wait any longer!"

He tilted his head back, looking into her eyes. "Hurry, love, or I will throw you onto your back."

Mia raised an eyebrow at him. Her ears laid back on her head a little as she growled and made sure he was pinned as hard as possible. She rubbed her hips against his once more--Mia loved how he was reacting to her teasing.

He let out a low moan, his hips rubbing up, trying to move to enter her. She needed it and she was teasing him!

He growled, almost animalistic, as she moved off him. "Hey, come back her." He found the strength to break her grip, his arms going around her and pulling her close to him, tight. His lips kissed her deeply. Loving her reactions.

He rolled her onto her back as they kissed, blanketing her body with kiss, his teeth gently nipping her lip as he rubbed against her. Trying to coax her legs open.

She growled up at him, nipping at his lips in return. Mia wanted him badly, but she enjoyed teasing him more.

his legs slowly opened hers, his hips rubbing against hers now. Feeling her hot wetness welcoming him as he moaned from the touch.

He nipped her lip as he slowly slid in, her heat making him moan. She seemed to be giving him her hormones as well, the need to feel her around him.

Back
Top Bottom