Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He moaned out, hearing her demands, and his hips thrusted faster, pushing deep into her. Wanting her orgasm.

He moaned out with her climax, thrusting a few more times before hitting his own, filling her before pulling out. He fell beside her, onto his back, pulling her down against him and cuddling.

He smiled, kissing the top of her head, a hand coming up to scratch her lightly being the ears. "Yes, it was. you are amazing."

He smiled, running his fingers all the way out before going through again. "I love you." he whispered.

He saw her tilt her head up at him, her purring stopping, even though his hand still went through her hair. He turned his head away, eyes closing and biting his lip gently. Damn... He was sure that he just ruined what they were.

She was silent for a moment, her fingers moving to brush lightly against his cheek. "Alex...I.don't know...I think I love you too..but.."

He nodded slowly, not looking at her but releasing his lip, eyes still closed. Her hand was comforting, but the dread inside him wouldn't go away. "It's ok, you don't have to say anything."

His arms went around her. His cheek rubbed lightly against hers, but his mind was out of it, too full of worry and dread.

He feinted sleep, forcing his breathing to slow down as his arms went loose around her.

Mia shifted to lay on top of him, thinking he was asleep. Her eyes closed and she laid there, her head on his chest.

He kept his breathing slow and even. He didn't want to disturb her, but he doubted that he would be getting any sleep tonight.

She laid there on him, lost in her own thoughts. After about three hours had passed she finally drifted off to sleep, purring softly.

Back
Top Bottom