Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He smiled, gently scratching her behind the ear. "Yes, I am yours. Now and forever." He whispered lightly into her ear.

Her ears flickered a little as he whispered in them, purring a little louder. She turned over suddenly and nuzzled up against him.

He smiled as he heard her purring, his hand moving to scratch her throat lightly as she rolled over. his other hand gently rubbed her back, moving down enough to run over her tail lightly before moving back up.

He sighed softly, eyes locking onto hers. "I'm sorry. Get back to sleep." His hand was stroking over her upper back now, a soothing touch.

He had fallen asleep, and he nuzzled against her when he felt her stir. She felt warm and soft to him, so comfortable.

He breathed a little hotter as he heard her words, letting out a little mumble before nuzzling against her.

His cheek gently nuzzled against her hand, letting out a soft, content sigh. Her touch lent a good deal of comfort to his dreams.

He started to slowly wake up, eyes fluttering before he looked at her. "How did you sleep?"

He smiled softly, running his fingers through her hair. "Why don't we go get something to eat? I am sure that you are hungry.:

"Ok.." Mia just wanted to lay there in bed with him, but she knew that neither he nor her growling stomach would let her.

He smiled and kissed her lightly, holding it as he held her to him, before breaking it a good few minutes later. "Or I can go out and bring it to you."

She closed her eyes, purring as she kissed him back. Mia nodded when he broke the kiss, feeling a little breathless.

He gently nipped her lip, playfully, before sitting up and stretching. "Ok then, what do you want me to get you?"

Back
Top Bottom