Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"I'll keep some av my secrets, thank ye> she stated, stomach tightening as he brushed her lightly and smiled slowly, leaning in to kiss him softly. "I had a son. He was stillborn, after that I was so ill that that they operated so I'd be barren. It was years ago, just before I joined the war." she stated, eyes distant a moment.

"If you say so.." He simply said to her, he didn't particularly consider speaking to her on it further after that. Kissing her in return he slowly stroked his fingers along her cheek. "Ah, I see, well you made your choice, I won't try and force you to change it darling." He said to her with a soft smile then pressed his cheek to hers.

She relaxed a bit and nodded "Thank ye love." she murmured leaning against him. "I don' speak av it often and try te forget it happened, for the most part it's no' much in my head but when it returns, its hard te think av." she stated voice soft and weighed slightly.

"Mmm I love you." He said to her slowly. "No matter what you decide." He said with a snicker before he reached up and stroked her hip lightly. "Mmmm it can be just us two..drifting through space...forever." He cooed into her ear lightly.

She stroked his cheek "I love ye too." she replied softly, nodding "I'd like that, us together in the Black, on daring capers and mad schemes." she murmured softly, cuddling up to him.

"Aww I know you do, and I hope to enjoy it for many years to come." He said with a snicker before he stroked his fingers slowly along her sides then down to her hips pulling her closer and gently pressing his cheek to hers.

"And I hope ye do as well." she murmured and nuzzled him lightly, resting her hands on his hips, enjoying the closeness and the warmth.

Holding her closer he watched her. He didn't sleep much at all and looking at her he smirked before he kissed along the side of her neck gently nibbling her neck softly then slowly down to her shoulder before he poked her side. "Where did you set course to?"

She looked at him and twitched as he kissed her, eyes closing a moment "Cairo, small little moon where we can resupply, get our bearings." she stated, voice soft.

"Ah I see." He said slowly before he gently slipped back further onto his bunk. "So, what do we do till we get there? Been a long day, sleepy?" He asked her slowly.

"It has, and I'm worn out." she admitted, feeling her exhaustion as soon as he spoke. After all it had been a few hectic days. "Mind if I bunk here with ye then?" she asked, smiling faintly at him.

"Ah I see." He said to her slowly before he kissed her cheek. "Do you even have to ask? I've already started looking to turn your quarters into a lounge." He said as he gently pulled her closer. "Or maybe knock out the wall make this room bigger."

"So that explains the couch and throw pillows I saw in there." she commented, grinning faintly "Maybe make an en-suite bathroom?" she asked, leaning against him lightly.

"See, you get me."He said with a snicker as he stroked his fingers gently through her hair as he pulled her a bit closer and then nipped her cheek

"I guess"He said as he ran his fingers along her sides and down to her hips.

"I'm not really human anymorw."He said with slight loneliness to his voice before he kicked her neck.

((*kissed*))

"I'm not even sure about that..barely any of me is what I was born with. I feel more and more like I'm not who I was day by day." He said slowly to her. Leaning in he pressed his forehead to hers. "I'm not even sure I love you because of who you are, or because you're the one thing I know is definite. I mean I'd hate to think one day...things may just...fade, or you'll simply grow tired..."

Hawk frowned a moment, eyes narrowing a fraction as he spoke and she leaned into him as well. There was a faint stab of hurt at his statement and she reached up to touch his face "I willnae tire av ye any time soon, and I'll stay definate for as long as I can, if things fade and ye forget me I'll be with ye as long as possible." she commented.

"I love you...so much..but...its hard because I know I'm going to hurt you..I don't want to cause you that pain." He said to her slowly and simply before he stroked his fingers gently along her jawline.

Hawk arched a brow "Xeno I've been shot, stabbed, dropped great distances, knocked out, nearly drowned once and shot down in the War. I've lost family and friends in my life and eke out an existence in the Black. I've been in pain and if ye do anything stupid well I'll still be strong enough te kick ye're ass and work things out. People in love hurt each other, it happens as much as I hate it, that won't stop me from loving ye as long as I can. Alright?" she asked, smiling a bit now.

"Alright." HE said slowly to her, his voice was still heavy with uncertainty as he held her close and closed his eyes as he sighed and inhaled the scent of her hair. Kissing the top off her head soon after he slipped back and laughed. "So, what to do now?"

He was still uncertain and that hurt faintly, but she kept it hidden from her face as she nuzzled against him lightly. Leaning back she looked thoughtful and frowned "Find a small planet or moon to lay low on for awhile?" she suggested.

Back
Top Bottom