Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Tower (new people go to the request thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia got up and she and Echo began to wander the hallways as well. They walked slowly, Echo perched happily on Mia's shoulder.

Chrono Trigger said:
He was lost in thought mostly as he walked the halls. He almost bumped into KiKi and tilted his head a bit as he stopped. He wondered just how much she was even paying attention. He cleared his throat a bit to try and get her attention.
She meeped and jumped at the noise. Turning around she looked at him. "Yes sir?" She asked bowing lightly.

He looked to KiKi and tilted his head a bit. He looked her over with a small smile. "You alright? You seem a bit lonely." He then scratched the back of his head, wanting to talk but doubted he had the time.

(I've got to be away for a few days to a couple weeks... So I suppose just make your way around me)

"No I was just trying to find master. I don't know where he went and I don't know what to do." She said smiling a little.

He thought for a moment then looked to her once more, nodding a little. "I'm sure he's a little busy. Is there anything you need? Or are you just looking for something to do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom