Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of Hyrule ( [-Odyssey-] and Myself )

Garu laughed then looked at a guard. "Have her taken to my chambers, tied up and exposed..I'll deal with her later. and as for you." He looked at Malon. "I think our prisoner could use some entertainment." He laughed when another guard grabbed Malon and started to drag her off to the prison.

Zelda gasped as he ordered his underlings to move her into his chambers. She struggled as they pushed her into her own room that he had converted into his. Malon looked backed as Zelda was seperated from her. "Let me go!" Malon shouted as she was pushed in the opposite direction. She was too weak to put up much of a fight. She didn't know what Garu was planning to do with her but didn't care to find out.

Garu walked into his room after sometime and looked at Zelda tied up and exposed. He licked his lips and walked over to her. "Now my slave, what am I going to do with you?" The guard pushed Malon to the prisons and up to one of the cells. Toscha was against the walls, hands shackled up. he looked beaten and bloodied.

Zelda glared at the wall in anger. "You're a sick man.." She growled. She struggled against tie ropes futily, trying to close her legs. What was he going to do whth her? Zelda did not want to know.

Malon landed on her knees as they forced her into the cell. She began to sob once more, her back to Toscha. In fact, she didn't even know he was their. "Link..where are you?" Malon whimpered.

Garu looked at Zelda and crawled over her,running his hands over her body before slipping a hand up along her stocking clad legs and up to the edge of her dress. he looked at her and grinned. "You have no idea how much i've dreamed of this."

A guard came in and opened the Cell door. he was followed by another who went in and pulled Malon up and out. "Shh relax." It was link. He looked at her and "forcefully kissed her,pinning her against the wall.

Zelda closed her eyes as she felt his hand running along her leg. She couldn't help but blush more upon seeing him on top of her. "Dreamed of what, Gerudo prince? Forcing yourself on me or finally getting a woman in your bed?" She continued to glare at him.

Malon was about to panic, but she recognized Link's voice and felt relief. However, he suddenly pinned her to the wall and she gasped in surprise right before their lips met. Her body relaxed as they kissed and she closed her eyes.

Garu laughed and looked at Zelda and kissed along her neck as he slid his hand up her legs and up under her dress as his other hand slid along her sides. moving his hand over her chest and squeezing her breasts.

Link kept her pinned and looked at her. "struggle abit, make it look real." He kept her pinned sliding his hand over her sides,running his hand up her leg before slipping a small key into the top of her stockings.

Zelda flinched when he squeezed her breast and immidiately began struggling underneath him. He was going to violate her and she was helpless. The rope was taught around her wrists and ankles and she doubted she could get free.

Malon quickly obeyed and began to struggle against him. She squirmed, pretending to fight him off and even screamed at one point. She felt the key in her stockings and realized that was his plan all along.

Garu laughed and looked at Zelda as she squirmed underhim. he smiled and pressed against her sliding his hand up along her thighs to the tops of her stockings as he slid his hand in between her legs. "Go ahead and struggle all you want my pet. it will just make it more fun for the both of us." He smiled and kissed her forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Link Forced himself against her before looking at the other Gerudo. "Mind some privacy, cant really have any fun with someone watching me..really." He then looked at Malon and kissed her neck and whispered to her. "I'm going to get you out of here."

Zelda closed her eyes when he put his hand in between her legs. A small cry escaped her lips when he forced his tounge into her mouth. Her breathing excellerated quickly as he kissed her and she turned away, breaking the kiss.

Malon nodded and continued to struggle falsely against him. Having him so close made her feel strange and she was sure her face was bright red. She wasn't screaming any longer, just whimpering.

Garu looked at Zelda and grinned and licked along her neck as he rubbed his hands against her panties for abit before slipping his fingers into her panties and rubbing his fingers against her. his other hand unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out and rubbed it against her silk clad legs.

Link Kissed Malon then as the guard left he stopped. he looked at her then to the door. "That key should help get you out back, The key should also unlock his cuffs. He is Toscha, Zelda's bodyguard..take him and get him some medical help."

Zelda's body stiffened underneath him as he touched her most sacred of parts. She wanted to close her legs but she couldn't. The rope prevented her. She felt the head of his cock on her leg and her breath caught in her throat. "N-no!" She screamed and began to squirm once more.

"But what about you, Link?" Malon whispered, turning around so he could untie the rope that bound her wrists. She knew that if there ever was a time to confess her feelings, now was the best time.

Garu watched Zelda squirm and scream as he rubbed his fingers against her before sliding his fingers into her. He grinned and kept rubbing his cock against her legs. "No point in resisting My pet, Im going to have you whither you like it or not." He smiled watching her reactions.

Link looked at Malon and kissed her. "I'll be fine." He untied her wrists and looked at her. "Quickly get him out of here and to safety. we'll need him if we are going to overthrow the Gerudo Prince."

Zelda was getting wet quickly, probably because she had never been touched there. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she moaned, feeling her nectar seep out of her virgin pussy. "Stop it..please.." She moaned. She was close to losing all control of herself. She had no way out, and she was panicing.

"Okay, but.." She took Links arm. "Link..I love you. So please, don't die." She whispered, kissing him back softly and looking into his eyes.

Garu slid his fingers deeper into Zelda and laughed. "If, If you give into me. fully becoming my slave..I wont force..i will take you gently,without restraints or bonds, You will accept what happens and I wont have to harm you."

Link looked at Malon and smiled. "Don't worry I wont, Now hurry get him and get out of here I don't know how much longer we've got."

"No..never! I am no ones slave!" Zelda cried. She refused to give into him even though she was on the virge of panicing. She closed her eyes once more and bit her lip so she wouldn't moan. Toscha! Toscha! She thought as she tensed up under Garu, fearing the worse.

Malon smiled at Link and then backed away, taking one last look at Link before going to Toscha. She put one of his arms over her shoulders and then tried to get him to his feet. "Hey..you're heavy..please wake up." She whispered.

Garu just shook his head as he kept fingering her for abit until he pulled down her panties and pulled his fingers out of her. He watched her for abit before he moved up and slid himself into her. "You are mine now."

Toscha's eyes slowly opened he looked around and looked at Malon. "Who are you?"

She had got wet enough for him to easily glide into her, but when he got to her resistance and broke through it she cried out in pain. She could feel herself bleeding and her eyes began to tear up as she realized that her innocence was gone. "No..." She whispered, holding back her tears.

Malon gave him a stern but innocent look. "There's no time for pleasentries, we have to go.."

Garu let her get adjusted to his size before he started to pick up the tempo and push harder and faster into her. He smiled and licked over her neck and chest as he kept pushing against her. "You are mine and shall be always dear princess." He laughed and kept pushing against her as he started to lick over the top of her breasts.

Toscha went with her but he could feel Zelda's pain. "Princess..."

She writhed which each thrust and began to sob. "Toscha..." She whispered as Garu continued to thrust into her. She closed her eyes and began to moan underneath him, giving into him at last. Her body relaxed so it wouldn't be as painful.

Malon looked at him and frowned. He needed medical attention, but the village was so far away. At least it was daybreak.

Garu kept pushing himself against Zelda going as deep as he could before he was getting close to release. He watched her before pulling out of her and releasing all that he had over her legs and thighs.

Toscha kept slipping in and out of consciousness. He had lost alot of blood and really needed medical attention.

She shuddered as he came on the lower half of her body and then opened her eyes. She had been close to cumming but he had pulled out. She was breathing heavily and looked exhausted. "I hate you.." She whispered.

Malon managed to get him all the way to her ranch, but the Gerudo's were still standing guard. Lucky for her one of the horses had gotton loose and she helped him on top of it before getting on herself and riding to the village.

Garu laughed and looked at Zelda before getting up and cleaning up. He walked over to his dresser and looked at her. "Your attitude needs worked on so for punishment. I think I'm going to let the Lizalfos have some fun with you." He laughed and untied her from the bed then tied her hands behind her back and dragged her from the room.

Toscha faintly could see what was going on. He was just too far out of it to understand who this pwerson was who was helping him and his connection to the princess.

Zelda nearly tripped over her panties when he dragged her out of the room. She didn't know what kind of monsters he was using for her punishment, but she had a bad feeling. Talim had been just outside his door, and her face was red. She was glaring at Zelda as they passed and began to follow.

Malon finally got him to the village on the foot of Death Mountain and got him into his mothers old home. She got a red potion and some bandages from the stores and ran back. "Drink this while I clean your wounds."

Garu dragged her to The back prisions where her kingdom ahd captured a few of the Lizalfos who had attacked. He laughed and threw her into their cell. They looked at Zelda then to Garu, Garu laughed and nodded. "Have fun."

Toscha looked at the bottle and drank it, slowly regaining his energy back. He groaned abit being able to feel his wounds again. "we need to get back."

Back
Top Bottom