Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of Hyrule ( [-Odyssey-] and Myself )

Talim saw the other two and sucked her teeth. "I saw them first, dammit!" She slapped her horse's rear to make him go faster. Finally she arrived at the entrance and saw them run uphill. "Who's the other girl..?" She asked, but then shook her head and began running after them. She deflected the monsters attack while running after them. Didn't they know this place was a dead end?

The Octorock was different it seemed. it looked bigger and it had physcially blocked off the path whipping its tentacles at the two girls as the Gerudo riders got off their horses and headed up the hill after Talim. Now Zelda and Malon were between a "rock" and a hard place with the Octorock blocking the path and the Gerudo theives coming up behind them.

Malon screamed when the octorok closed in on them. Zelda sensed the Gerudo riders and lowered her head. "They're here. Its over." Malon pulled herself together. She had to protect Zelda. "Take your clothes off. I'll pretend to be you.." Malon suggested. "What? I can't do that!" Zelda protested. "Yes you can, they won't hurt me and they'll let you go!" Malon stated and then began undressing. Zelda hesitated but did as she said and the girls swapped clothes, ignoring the monster.

When Talim saw the monster she growled and then took out her bow and arrow. This Octorok was mutated and the princess was most likely its target. She aimed her arrow to a spot that would drive it away and not send it into a frenzy. She fired into its side and hit right on the mark.

The Ocktorock let out a groan as the arrow hit its mark and it started to move away as the other Gerudos came up. one stood behind Talim and shook their head. "it was keeping them pinned great!" He hissed and headed after the two girls. "You two over there freeze." They quickly drew their swords and looked at them. "hands up now!"

Malon and Zelda both put their hands up. "Please, let my friend go free," Malon began, trying to sound like a princess should. "I borrowed her horse, but she's done nothing wrong. If you let her go, I will cooperate with you." Zelda still had an uneasy feeling. Garu knew what she looked like, so even if they fell for it, he wouldn't. What would he do to her?

Talim put her bow away and walked up to the two girls. She was pissed off that she couldn't take all the credit, but she said nothing of it. "Aren't you running the Lon Lon ranch?" She was speaking to Zelda. Zelda nodded. "Get out of here then and have some milk and horses ready for us."

As "Malon" was trying to run the 2nd Gerudo grabbed her and threw her down to the ground. "You have much to learn young Talim." He tied her hands behind her back. "It doesnt matter if we are searching for 1 and come with 2 we take all..." He pulled her up and tied her to the saddle horn of his horse then looked at the Real Malon in Zelda's outfit and then tied her to the other horse. "Lets go. and know I will be telling the prince of your mistakes, pray he's more forgiving then I would be."

Malon gasped as they tied up Zelda. Her plan had failed, and now they were both in danger. Suddenly she was tied up to a horse as well. "Let her go!" She demanded once more. Zelda looked away. Malon would be found out sooner or later. "Link..I'm sorry I got her mixed up in this." Zelda whispered. She had to think of something before it was too late.

Talim glared at the man. She wanted the Prince's attention but not this way. "I was going to follow her. I'm not stupid. Just thought we'd get some free supplies along with her. Whatever." It was a lie, but she didn't care. She started making her way back to her horse.

The man looked at Talim. "free supplies?!. we are THEIVES, we'd take it anyway. No need to ask. Really are you sure you are gerudo?" He shook his head before getting back onto the horse that held the real Zelda and made the horse walk back to the castle town followed by the horseman who had Malon. They untied them from the horn and lead them up into the castle. "Prince Garu, we have the Princess and another woman who was with her."

Zelda kept her eyes down, but she knew Garu would recognize her even if she was in different clothing. Malon glared at Garu, showing that she was not afraid of him. She wasn't sure if she should continue her act. At least not with the real Zelda next to her.

~Talim~
Talim had decided to to stay at the doorway. She hoped to keep a low profile just in case that man did mention her mistake. She pretended to stand guard and listened closely. Even though she was nervous it didn't stop her from oggling Garu.

The man pushed "Zelda" foreward and looked at Prince Garu. "The Princess Sir..." Garu just shook his head and sat back laughing. "Do you really think me to buy that...You dolt you have the two mixed up..She is obviosuly a bodyguard and handmaiden ment to play as double should something happen and." He walked up and walked over to the Real Zelda and ran a hand against her cheek. "She is the real princess." The garudo looked over at the two. "But Talim-" Garu glared. "Silence. I dont care if it was or wasn't her mistake. You are the superior and should of known the difference and taken responsibility!" Link stood guard a bit away, disguised as a gerudo.

Zelda already knew that he wouldn't be fooled. She slapped his hand away from her cheek. "Where is Toscha?" She demanded. Malon was upset her plan didn't work. She had failed Link, and now Zelda was at this mans mercy. Its not like she could fight them. She sighed and looked at her feet, now hoping Link would save them.

Talim grinned and had to keep herself from snickering. She then decided to make her entrance. She put a hand on Malon's shoulder. "Sir, this girls got a ranch not to far from here. Permission to raid?" She couldn't believe she had just talked to him and did it without studdering. "No! My ranch means everything! I won't let you!" Malon shouted, turning around and biting Talims arm. Talim was surprised at Malons sudden attack and tried to push her away. "Get off me, whelp!"

Garu looked at Malon and struck her face to knock her away. He then looked at Talim and nodded. "Go ahead, send a team to do it." He then looked at Zelda and laughed. "Ah yes, your bodyguard..we have delt with him. no need to worry about it." He grinned and looked at the two girls and nodded. "Have them taken and put in more acceptable outfits." He then headed back to the throne and sat down and nodded to the guards who grabbed Malon and Zelda and dragged them off to get them dressed.

Malon cried out when she was struck and fell to the ground. Tears ran down her cheeks and she looked at Zelda, stunned. Zelda looked at her for a second but when she heard Garu she turned back to him. Her eyes widened but before she could say anything, the guards took hold of her. "No!!" Malon screamed as she was forced to her feet. "My ranch means everything to me! Please, no.." Malon sobbed as she and Zelda were dragged out of the room.

Talim nodded quickly. "As you wish, my Lord." She turned and smirked at her "superior" before leaving. She couldn't believe he had just spoken directly to her. She spotted Link. "Hey you. Come with me. We've got a raid to do." She then walked past him, gathering a few others as well. She wouldn't skrew up this time.

The prince held up his hand and looked at Malon. "Talim, you will take what supplies we need but leave the ranch intact. It can be of use to us, as long as she cooperates with us." He then sat back as the guards dragged them off to a room. There they stripped them down and forced them into short silk nightgowns and stockings. their hands tied behind their back and a collar wrapped around their neck. Link looked at Talim then nodded and headed out with her to get the supplies from the ranch.

Zelda closed her eyes as they stripped her down but said nothing. Malon on the other hand struggled until they put the collar on her. She then began to sob quietly as they dragged them both back into the room. "I'm so sorry, Malon. I didn't mean to get you involved." Zelda said quietly.

~Talim~
As they rode to the ranch, Talim looked back at Link. He seemed unfamiliar. She'd have to keep an eye on him. Once they got there, they began loading their carriages with supplies. They even captured a few horses.

Garu watched as Zelda and Malon were brought back to the main room. He looked them over and licked his lips before walking over to them. "There we go, outfits more suitng of slaves." He laughed and looked at Zelda. "My how the mighty have fallen. But now it is your role and you'll learn to accept that. Ah as for your friend, yes I had someone look into it..he's alive..barely..in the dungeons." Link stored Epona away and headed in learning details and guard rotations.

Zelda glared at Garu. "You will set him and Malon free..Or you'll regret it, Gerudo prince." She simply said. Malon tried to be as calm as Zelda was, but she couldn't stop her tears. "Link will save us," She sniffled. "And he'll defeat you in the process..." Malon finished. Zelda wondered where Link was in all this. Did he escape the Gerudo riders?

Talim had finished raiding the ranch and left it standing like Garu had asked. A few stayed back to take care of the remaining animals since Malon was gone. Once they came back to the castle, Talim took her place just outside the thrown room, keeping guard.

Garu looked at Zelda and laughed and looked at Malon and just shook his head. "You think that Link would be able to beat me.. Well then why isn't he here hmm?" He just shook his head and looked at Zelda then nodded. a guard pushed her foreward and forced her to her knees infront of the prince. He smiled and ran a hand against her cheek. "you look good Princess."

Zelda blushed and looked away from Garu. She didn't like how she was on her knees so she began to get up. Malon was very close to losing it again. She could never be as calm as Zelda was being right now. Even though she was looking danger right in the face.

Talim continued to listen, making sure she wasn't obvious about it. She was hoping The Prince would slay Zelda, but that didn't seem to be his plan. She could understand that, but what about the other one? Why was he keeping her?

Back
Top Bottom