Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of Hyrule ( [-Odyssey-] and Myself )

Zelda had her back to the wall in seconds. She began to shake upon seeing the lizalfos and closed her eyes, calling out for Toscha once more. Talim grinned at Garu. "A fitting punishment, your highness."

Malon shook her head as she stripped his shirt off and began cleaning his wounds. "You're not in any condition to move."

Garu looked at Zelda then looked at Talim and nodded. "I know thats what I thought." He laughed and started to walk away from it and head back upstairs. The Lizalfoes watched Zelda before two rushed and grabbed her.

Toscha shook his head. "It...doesn't..matter, My job is to..protect her. No matter what." He tried pushing her away and sitting up.

Zelda screamed as they grabbed her. She tried to wriggle away from them, but it was no use. Talim continued to follow Garu, struggling to keep up the conversation. "She had the honor of sharing your bed and still she did not surrender?" She made it a question.

"No! What good are you to the princess if your dead?" She forced him back down on the bed with her weight and glared at him. "Don't be stupid. Link needs your help, but he needs you to recover first.."

The Lizalfoes kept her pinned down as they climbed over her and felt her up. One of them even grabbed her nightgown and ripped it away from her as another did the same to her panties. Garu looked at Talim then nodded. "Now we must find the sages."

Toscha just laid back and shook his head but finished off the red health potion and sighed.

She blushed when they began feeling her up, squirming underneath them. "N-no!" She shouted as they stripped her clothing off her body. "The sages?" Talim repeated. "What for? What do you plan on doing, my lord?" She asked.

Malon began cleaning his wounds and then bandaging them up. "My name is Malon. Whats yours?"

The Lizalfoes kept Zelda pinned down as they felt her up. hands were moving all over her body before one moved over her and pressed against the top of her body. Its cock brushing against her thighs as it flicked its tongue out at her face. Garu thought about it for some time before answering. "I plan to bring back my father so that he can control this place..Hyrule..and if I cant bring him I am sure I can bring back his power."

Toscha looked at her. "My name is Toscha. I am one of the last Remaining Sheikah and Guardian of the Royal family."

Zelda was not sure how long she could last in the cell before breaking. When one of the Lizalfos crawled over her she screamed once more. She felt its rough tongue against her cheek, licking up some of her tears. "That is a noble cause, Prince. Allow me to help on your crusade. I'll do whatever you ask of me. No questions asked."

Malon tilted her head and finished bandaging him up. "I see..Aren't Sheikas ninja's or something?" She asked with a grin.

The Lizalfoe kept licking at her as its cock rubbed against her thighs before it grunted and slid itself into her and started to push against her. It growled and another came forcing itsway to her motuh, rubbing its cock against her face before forcing its way into her mouth. Garu nodded. "All right."

Toscha was starting to feel a little better. "We are like. we use silence and stealth to help us get our jobs done."

Zelda felt the monster enter her body and cried out. Before she could do anything else the other one stuck its cock in her mouth. Her screams were now muffled. Tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm..so happy to hear that. I will follow you to the ends of the earth."

"Silence, huh?" Malon asked as she washed her hand. "I guess thats cool."

The Liazalfoes grunted and the one inside of her slid deeper in and picked up the tempo of its thrusts. the one in her mouth pushed against her mouth to make her suck more. Garu nodded. "I know, I know." He pulled his cloak around himself. "which temple first?"

Toscha nodded and looked around the room. "its usefull."

Zelda began to suck on the cock in her mouth so that it would stop pushing into her. She was already on the virge of climaxing because she almost came when she was raped by Garu. Talim sighed at her loves lack of response. "Lets go to Kokiri village. The sage has to be there. It'll be easy to find them."

"I wish I could do something. All I do is get in the way. Zelda was kidnapped because of my weakness..."

The Liazalfoe groaned as she started to suck on it and the other one pushed harder and harder inside of her. Garu looked at talim and pulled her over and pressed his head to her's and smiled. "always come up with the best ideas don't you?" He smiled then headed out to the horses. "All right lets go."

Toscha slowly got up and off of the couch and walked over to the bookshelf and leaned against it. "All you can do is try your best. you wern't able to handle a fight against them."

Zelda could feel her body begin to stiffen and she came, moaning against the cock in her mouth. She writhed underneath them. Talim blushed when he pulled her so closed, and when he pressed his forehead against her she tensed up. When he proceeded, she followed. "I'm glad that I can help." She got on her horse.

Malon shook her head. "Link trusted me with Zelda though..."

The lizalfoe inside of her began to release inside of her shooting up into her as the one that she was sucking on began to release as well. Garu looked at Talim then got onto his horse. "Lets ride!" He hit his horse and galloped off to the forest temple.

Toscha looked at her. "And I was entrusted with the whole royal family."

Back
Top Bottom