Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

All this talk of tea has me craving some.... hot cinnamon nutmeg tea sounds divine right now... Thanks DA! :p

heeeeee!!!!!! You drink tea. That in and of itself is awesome. And thus makes you awesomer than you already were. XD
<333

*gives feel better hugs to Hahvy without spilling a drop of my tea I just made .... with milk in it!* You are awesome Hahvy. You too DA, whom I've never met! :)

Actually, Corvus. You did meet me once. In vent. The first time you entered it.
*has a good memory that way, lolol*
No doubt we'll meet again soon. You seem cool. :)

I just woke up, so this'll probably sound really shitty and lame. Maybe even sappy.

But, I absolutely adore you, Hahvy. You've always been there for me when I needed someone to vent to, or just to have a conversation. You're an amazing writer, and I'm in love with all your characters like you wouldn't believe. You made it awesome to remain on Blue Moon once I had come back, and you still do.

I know that I don't talk to you much, but I don't talk to a lot of people much anymore. Since classes have started, I've been really drained, and it's taking a small tole on me. Along with that, I've started opening up a bit more with my social life outside of the computer, which is something I've been trying to get myself to do for a while.

I realize that isn't much of an excuse not to talk to someone, but it's all I got. I really do love you still, you wonderful woman you. Don't ever think differently. <3

Being dependent on others is a scary thing for women like me and you. We want to be strong, independent, and not have to rely on anyone because we've been let down so many times before. I've even gone so far as to make it my personal goals in life to position myself so that I never have to rely on another for my personal care. It's a preventative measure, one that sometimes takes every ounce of what I've got and what I've made of to maintain. I sometimes quietly curse those that have made me this way, but then somehow you get to this point and you have time to reflect and realize that all those times, even the really shitty ones, made you (or are making you) who you are today. Not to be totally corny but it's some throw back Christina Aguilera:

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter.

Ok so that's my morning pep talk. And you're welcome for including Christina. That hot bitch always makes me feel better.
Christina_Aguilera_Sexy_Screensaver-screenshot.jpg

:heart: you girl! Head up buttercup!

Thanks, guys. It helps. <3

+*- So I sent out a message with all my rationale and so I hope it goes across the way I hope it does. If not, I might be SCREWED. Lets hope it all works out.

Sometimes it really seems like she didn't die. I have moments where I get so crushed by the sorrow that I can't breathe. I wasn't even this hurt at her wake with her lifeless body before me - at least, that's what it feels like. It's so hard to just look at her pictures and know she won't be taking anymore of them. She was just so beautiful and loving, it's just so insane to realize that no one else will know her. They'll just know of her or just remember her. Her niece will never know how well taken care of by her aunt she was - she won't remember.

God, this just hurts to sit here and see all the updates from people tagging her in photos and know that she'll never respond again. And I feel so awful sometimes because I can't even think of stepping foot into that house and remembering all over again what it felt like to learn she had died horribly. I will always, ALWAYS, remember the way her car looked on the TV screen - and how it wasn't even recognizable.

God, babe, why'd you leave me? Leave all of us? We were supposed to grow up together.

I miss my support systems. And by that I mean the people I love most. The people here I connect with most who have been busy all week. It makes me sad to not talk to them, but I'm glad to know they are well and good.

I just miss them. Everything was so out of whack and now it's evening out but I still miss them a lot.

I feel like I need to reassess my relationships with some of my friends on here. I feel like some mean more to me than they should. And feeling that attachment without feeling like they even feel close to the same is harmful to me. So I guess I'll have to cut some of my emotional ties and be more distant with some people. Just the way it goes.

Sometimes I'm totally immature and selfish.
But a majority of the time I'm mature, put together, and understanding.

Everyone's got flaws, but at least I keep the immaturity to a minimum.

Fuck all this snow. I fucking hate it. Did not sleep well (not that that's new) but whatever. Last night sucked, this morning sucks, and work is gonna suck.

Blaaah. The only saving grace is that I got woken up with a nice text message.

Have heart, Hahvy. Spring will be here in full swing before you know it. And here's to things getting better. <3

Had a wonderful night. <3 my loves.

I think talks late at night are the best, EVEN IF THEY END WITH SAD NOTES. -doesn't name names but COUGH COUGH CORVUS-

I find I connect with people on many different levels, and sometimes that just steers the conversations we encounter without even trying. It's kind of cool how easily we transition into them without grasping at straws and doing the whole, "Uh, uh....what should we talk about now." It's pretty spiffy.

Talked to ZG on the phone and it was pretty boss. Sorry, ZG - but YOU TALK A LOT. <3 Not that that's a bad thing - I enjoy listening. =] Plus, you have a nice voice to listen to. -nods-

I wonder sometimes if I should do something that involves voices - haha, not sexual things. <.< - but I dunno. I always have liked listening to the different tones and accents of the voices of people around me. I couldn't function as a translator however because I would get totally caught up in just listening to them speak.

However, I had a great night overall, even with the bumps in it. <3

Back
Top Bottom