Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Remember When

Watch the tall grass float amongst the silence.
This place is something else entirely.
Remember when we sat out on the pasture?
Remember when we spoke about our dreams?

The sky out there is always the most beautiful.
The sounds can't be found anywhere but here.
And when we get into all the laughter.
We find just where we belong.

Oh, how endless the fields are.
Just like our memories from long ago.
I still remember when it was make believe
Till I closed my eyes and you walked on in.

The sky out here just isn't the same.
The people here don't know our name.
But we can still go back to those days,
In the dead of night when we still play.

Horses don't run around free here,
But darling we still run around just the same.
And when our little ones grow up just like we did,
You can show them just what it all means.

Oh, how endless the fields are.
Just like our memories from long ago.
I still remember when it was make believe

Watch the tall grass float amongst the silence.
This place is something else entirely.
Remember when we sat out on the pasture?
Remember when we spoke about our dreams?

Remember when we spoke about our...dreams?

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

So I will be gone for a week. I will be driving down to florida.

I will miss you all (aka my friends.)

Stay safe and have fun without me.

If you have my contact info, you know how to contact me if you need me.

<3

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc. [Away for the Week]

A quick update

So crashed hard last night. I actually slept for five hours straight and then for another four hours after that before settling back into my awake/sleep schedule. I still feel tired and will nap later, but I slept amazingly well.

My friend's dad's house is wicked nice. I have my own bathroom and bedroom at my disposal. O: Everything is super fancy and her dad is friendly and wicked sarcastic like me! So there isn't any awkwardness, thankfully. Today is sort of a lazy day afternoon kind of thing. Might listen to my music and then take a nap. Possibly going bowling later.

We'll be heading to Alabamer tomorrow to see her friend and her friend's newborn. SO CUTE. And potentially hitting the beach on wednesday and then having a girls' night and getting CRUNK. Yeah. >8U

Thursday is when we'll be heading back home and hitting up the Atlanta Aquarium! I can't wait.

Friday night we'll probably be stopping at Doom and Iffy's again before getting back into Mass on saturday. And then real life begins again. D:

Not totally looking forward to all the driving again, but I miss my family and friends and Ziggy. Over all, this trip has been totally wicked!

<3 you all. Especially Daisy. =P

Missing you both. Be careful Hahvy! And baby, love you. Make sure you give yourself time to breathe between some of that studying! Love you! Kisses for my girls!

Be safe, wifey! :3 See you when you get back~!

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc. [Update]

So My Trip-

My trip was not bad overall. I had a great time relaxing and driving. However, FUCK VIRGINIA. FUCK EM. I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 70 when everyone else (from the fucking state) was doing THE SAME SPEED. And it's bullshit because it's 120$. I could fight it, but who fucking has time to drive 12hrs+ for a court date? I fucking don't. So I get stuck with paying it.

Also, some drivers are fucking crazy. I think we were in maryland...maybe. I can't really remember what state we were in when this happened, but we were merging into traffic on a crowded highway and doing fine. There was space to get into the central lanes. Minute I get into a good lane, BAM. Some fucking bitch almost took out the fucking side mirror on my side of the car because she was crossing 5 fucking lanes of traffic. I almost threw up while I was driving because I seriously thought her back end was gonna swing into my front end and kill us both. I was green for ten minutes trying not to think how fucking bad that accident would have been. I was seriously running through my head how I would have explained how I got my friend killed if I had even survived that shit. It was scary shit.

Anyways, we stopped at Doom and Iffy's house again and crashed there for the night. Got drunk and it was overall a fun time. Chain smoking is not a good time and I will not be doing that again. I had fun though just chilling with the two of them and snuggling and relaxing. They are really good people to be around and just unwind. I almost didn't leave. But I had to, and am home, obviously.

I was giddy as hell when I finally saw the "Welcome to Massachusetts" sign. I could have cried. When you are driving and gone for a week, it feels like a month. I almost cried when I saw my baby kitty and my parents. It was just nice to be home. I love them so much.

Though they might get really mad at me when I tell them I might be planning to move to South Carolina for schooling when I go for my masters. It's kind of up in the air, but sometimes change is a good thing and I think I need change. But that's neither here nor there.

Tired and crap and not wanting to go to work, but I'm doing good. Just got a lot of catch up to do now.

How about Florida for Masters? Humm Humm? Then you could see me in a suit every day going to work ;)

I'm assuming you mean their main University - University of South Carolina - instead of one of their others. I don't know anything about it other than that their mascot is a Gamecock.

This is a remission
A shock to the system
We're falling faster
Than a lightning strike
Open up to all the sights
The darkness clouds
While the world ignites
We're burning hotter
Than the brightest bomb
Shut out the hopeful
And embrace the wrong
Evil glows just as bright as light
So let go of the faithful
And be a sinner tonight

Lol. the phrase "shock to the system" kept repeating in my head so I turned it into a mini poem/rap.

Falling, falling, falling
Orbs of suffering
From eyes so wide
They cover the sky
Lips stretched so far
With screams of despair
The glory of death is everywhere

Take the Reaper from his hovel
Give him back his scythe and shovel
On your knees for your salvation
Your soul is his for the taking