Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new Digi adventure~me and Ryu_Momochi

"Hope you don't tire easy, as we got the rest of the night to show you my skills." Renamon replied, smiling down at him before raising her hips and slowly starting to slide down onto him, enjoying the feeling once more.

He smiled softly as she did, giving a soft shuddering moan,"Hmmm... I... I've always had a... a good amount of stamina..." he said as his hands ghost over her sides more, helping her slide down on him until he was fully inside of her.

"Good to know, as us digimon can go at it for hours and I'd prefer you not die in the middle of sex." Renamon teased, smiling down at him with a light laugh before she lifted herself up a bit then just slammed her hips back down, quickly getting into a fast pace of bouncing on his lap, and grinding her hips against him.

He smiled and gave a soft groan as she slammed her hips down on him, pushing himself fully into her,"Mmmm... I won't." he said with a soft chuckle, his hands moving over her breasts and caressing them, shuddering as she continued to bounce hard on him.

Renamon placed her soft, furry hands over top of his and held them firmly to her breasts while her pace only further increased, followed by her leaning her head back and letting out moan after moan.

He groaned loudly,"Mmm... s-so good... and tight..." he moaned as he looked up at her, biting his lip softly,"Mmm... h-how many... how many times have you been... been fucked?" he asked, his hands continuing to caress her breasts, rubbing and squeezing them.

"N-Not sure.........I don't really keep count of that type of thing....." Renamon replied, barely able to speak herself as she released his hands and lowered them to clutch at the bedsheets beneath them. Yea, this time was looking better than the last. Way things were going now, she was definitley looking at a great orgasm. Perhaps she liked it more on top, than from behind, despite what she said. But, as a digimon, who knows? They're awfully unpredictable.

He smiled as he let his hands move to her hips, helping ehr bounce faster on him as his hands moved over her rear, squeezing teasingly as he pushed deep inmto her with a loud groan,"Mmmm... fuck..." he said as he leaned his head back.

"Fuck indeed......" Renamon almost cried out, speeding up even more as she felt her orgasm approaching quite quickly now. Her muscles already began to tense around him in preparation for the.......event.

He groaned and smiles, moving and pulling her down, kissing her deeply as he pushed deep and hard into her, shuddering as he felt her tensing over and over around him, letting him know she was getting closer to her end. His hands ghost over her rear as he bounced her, growing closer to his end as well as he hit the spot that would drive her over the edge.

Back
Top Bottom