Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new Digi adventure~me and Ryu_Momochi

He couldn't help but shiver at the lick, smiling softly,"Hmmm... either is fine with me..." he whispered, taking a deep breath, something about the smell was making his body warm up, making him feel different than anything else he'd ever felt before.

"Well, I have always liked it from behind." She whispered, running a furry hand across his jaw before she turned around, bending over and putting her hands against the wall of the shower, her firm ass offered out to him. Even covered in fur, it was still quite nice. It was just........different than a humans, obviously. But, she had all the right parts and might even make for a better lay than any human woman.

He smiled softly as he moved, looking her over a bit. He could see she was very attractive, even by human standards. He blushed a bit and bit his lip, moving and leaning over her a bit, kissing her neck softly,"Hmmm... no foreplay...?" he asked softly.

"Well, I usually prefer getting straight to the point. Not like it really matters, does it? We'll have LOTS of time for foreplay later?" she added, looking over her shoulder at him.

He chuckled a bit and gave a soft nod, moving her just a bit and giving her a gentle kiss on the lips, his hands moving up her sides and to her breasts, ghosting over them a bit before he began to caress them. He was just exploring a bit, seeing how similar she was to a human.

Renamon returned the gentle kiss, moaning lightly when he began to caress her large breasts. For the most part, she seemed like a combination of a normal Renamon and a Human. She was 100% Renamon, but was of a rare kind that ended up with a human like figure. Digimon bred amongst themselves, so she had all the right.........parts. These special breeds didn't always have easy lives. Having such curvy bodies instead of the normal kind got them LOTS of unwanted attention. Some more than others. Angewomon for example, with a skimpy outfit and pretty much all human body were accosted all the time. This Renamon hadn't met a single one that hadn't been raped or even molested at some point. Renamon would have to deal with that as well, as her mega evolution, Sakuyamon, was also very human like. Not to mention, the digivolving sequence involved her being nude as Sakuyamon for a brief time. So, if it was interrupted at just the right time......

He shivered softly as he began to let his shaft move, between her legs, rubbing softly at her slit as he let his tongue slip into her mouth. He let his tongue explore a bit as his hands caressed her breasts. He didn't know too much about Digimon, really just everything she told her, so he wasn't even sure if they could have children or not with humans. But right now he was too wrapped up to care, he needed something, and she was the only one able to give it to him right now.

Honestly, when it came to human/digimon cross breeding, she didn't know what would happen either. She had heard stories of various kinds of humans screwing the more human like female digimon, but had never heard of any resulty children. Still, the thought wasn't on her mind as she returned the kiss with her head turned to the side as she had her back to him, pressing her firm ass back against his waist as she felt his manhood already pressing against her, which she took a step further by moving her hips down, letting him slide in a bit, moaning into the kiss as she did so.

((Will you want her to get pregnant from the inevitable large amount of sex they have?))

((Heh... that'd be good... later on.)) He shivered a bit as she moved down, feeling himself starting to push into her, his tongue rubbing against hers gently as he slowly let himself slide up into her tight passage, moaning softly into her lips. He'd never felt anything like this before, she felt so amazing. His hands continued to caress her breasts as he hilted himself deep inside of her, feeling her body tensing and squeezing him,"Mmm..." he whispered softly.

((Fine with me. I honestly don't mind normal pregnancies in an RP..........just as long as we skip past the actual pregnancy and birth......no prego stuff.....))

She returned the moan, her tongue working around his own and his entire mouth quite expertly, her arms raised over her head, wrapped back around his neck as he got fully inside of her. Sure, she was no virgin, but she had never been with a human before. It was certainly different than a digimon, but quite good. Hard to say which was better.

He began to thrust slowly in and out of her, his hands continuing to caress her breasts, squeezing them every now and then as he shuddered and moaned into her lips, sucking on her tongue as he did. She was good at this, far better than he was, and he wondered how much she knew that he didn't, but he would wait to ask until they were done.

Renamons moans only grew louder and more intense when he began to thrust into her. Not long after, she began to grind hips back in rhythym with this, so that when he thrusted up into her, she ground back against him, maiximizing penetration and increase the pleasure for both of them.

He groaned, pushing as deep into her as her body would allow, his hands continuing to caress ehr breasts as his tongue moved, slipping from her mouth as he let out a soft groan,"Mmmm... s-so good..." he whispered to her, closing his eyes as he began to thrust in different angles, searching for the spots that would give her the most pleasure.

"Feelings mutual....." Renamon whispered back, smiling before letting out a loud moan when he found her.......special spot. That one certain angle that sent waves of pleasure through her entire body with each movement.

When she moaned loudly he couldn't help but smile, thrusting faster and harder against that spot. His hands continued to move and caress her breasts, his fingers finding her nipples and rubbing them softly before pinching them gently,"Hmmm... y-you like that...?" he whispered to her, biting his lip gently as he felt the pressure building deep inside of him, knowing he wouldn't be able to last too long.

Renamon just nodded her head, moaning too much to be able to speak. She could feel his was nearing climax. She herself wasn't quite there yet, but that didn't really matter. He was obviously less experienced in sexual matters than she was, so it was no surprise she could hold out longer.

He groaned loudly as he continued to thrust deep into her, his hands caressing ehr breasts as he moved, kissing her deeply once more,"Mmmm... I... I c-can't h-hold b-back too much longer..." he whispered with a soft groan, shuddering as he continued to push deeper and faster into her.

"Don't worry master, let it all out, cum deep inside of me. I am here to please you." Renamon whispered, turning her head back to gently lick his cheek.

He shivered and groaned loudly as he continued to thrust into her, unable to take it any longer he gave a loud moan as he came, his seed spraying deep into her as he held her tightly to him, nibbling on her neck as he slowed drastically.

Renamon moaned rather loudly. She didn't cum herself, but feeling of his warm seed filling her and his last powerful thrust was quite amazing. She savored the moment, until it finally subsided.

"Now aren't you glad I found you?" she asked with a smile before sliding away from him, giving him a playful wiggle of her ass before stepping out of the shower.

He shivered a bit as he panted softly, letting the water rush over him,"Hmmm... jury's still out..." he said with a smirk as he moved slipping out and wrapping a towel around himself, moving and kissing her softly before slipping out of the bathroom, heading towards his room slowly.

Renamon smiled at his comment before wandering off, wanting to explore his place. Though, she end up only looking around for a little while before sneaking into his room behind him. Once there, she quickly spun him around pushed him back onto his bed, followed by her hopping on top of him, straddling his waist.

"You know, I don't think it's very fair you came, while I did didn't get to." she said with a sultry smile as she ran her slender fingers around his chest and abdomen.

He was looking for some clothes when she spun him around and pushed him onto the bed. He was going to say something when she spoke, giving a soft smile,"You're right..." he said, licking his lips a bit,"We should do something about it..." he said as he looked up at her, shivering as her fingers ghost over his skin.

Renamon didn't say anything, she just smiled as she leaned back, so she was sitting up straight on top of him before gently grinding her womanhood against him, hoping his body would be as willing for another go.

He shivered a bit, giving a gentle moan as she ground against him, his hands moving and ghosting over her sides as he looked down a bit, watching as her slit rubbed against his slowly hardening shaft, showing he was ready for more as he licked his lips softly.

Back
Top Bottom