Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new Digi adventure~me and Ryu_Momochi

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Damn it!" came a feminine voice from inside a pile of rubble surrounded by a cloud of dust. Suddenly, the source of the voice became visible as the slender frame of a Renamon burst ouf of the rubble and landed gracefully on the ground. This was no normal Renamon though. It looked.......very feminine. Unlike the normal kind that didn't really show any signs of gender, this one was obviouly female due to having a large, furry bosom, partially covered by the usual tuft of fur on a Renamons neck. Not to mention, her body was a bit more human shaped. Thin waist, slender hips and a perky little backside. She was quite the attractive Digimon. Though, things weren't going well for her as she had just arrived in the human world to find her tamer, before suddenly being attacked by an evil little Agumon.

It was no stranger though. She knew this Agumon. It was a perverted little bastard that became obsessed with the special Renamon due to her sultry appearance and had been looking to take her as it's mate. Since she always told him to buzz off and he knew she was heading to the human world, he followed her, intent on taking her as his furry prize, using force to do so. This Renamon was quite fast, but this little Agumon was a tenacious bastard. It would seem it's lust for her gave it increased strength. If things kept up like this.......Renamon would have no choice but to submit to him.

A soft sigh left his lips as he walked down the city streets. his short black hair a stark contrast to the ice blue of his eyes, showing he was something special... although no one could figure out how. He was carrying a small device, it looked like a cell phone, but it wasn't, in fact, even he didn't know what it was,"What in the world is this...?" he said to himself, his gloved hand moving to press at a few buttons,"Does it even make calls?" He shrugged a bit, shaking his head,"Man... screw it... I'll figure it out later... I'm late for class..." he said, starting up at a running pace. He'd been in this school for about a month now, and so far he'd managed to stay out of trouble. He was always finding a way to get expelled or suspended, even if it wasn't his fault. He closed his eyes, sighing as he thought about it,'I can't be late... not today...' he said as he continued to run, but he didn't run for too long, suddenly something was thrown into him, causing him to fly back a bit as he held it,'What the...?' he thought as he flew back, landing in a heap in a nearby park, pain rushing through his body.

Eyeing her opponent a moment, Renamon suddenly dashed at him, but was swiftly met by a pepper breath to the stomach, sending her flying off. As she flew threw the air, she knew she hit........something sort of soft, before coming to a stop. Her head was swimming, so she didn't realize her curvy body had gotten knocked into a young human male, her body resting on his as if she was cuddling up to the guy, which was sure not the case.

He coughed a bit as his eyes opened, staring up at the sky,"O-ouch... wh-what hit me...?" he said as he moved a bit, feeling something on him. He felt as though he'd been hit by a truck. Everything inside of him hurt, but it didn't hurt too much, well, not as much as he thought it would. He moved softly to get up, looking down a bit at what was on him,"W-what...?" he said softly, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Ow, that hurt." said Renamon as she sat up on the human, rubbing her head. When her vision cleared, she suddenly realized she was straddling the young man, face to face with him. She was quite surprised that this was what she landed on, as well as the suggestive position she ended up in. Though, she eventually spoke.

"There'll be time for that later big boy, but I got work to do." she said, hopping off his lap and dashing back into the fight, unaware the guy was her actual tamer. That was another thing that made her different than the usual Renamons..........she was VERY flirty and affectionate.

He looked at her for a moment before she spoke, but when she did it took him by surprise. His eyes went a bit wide,"W-wait..." he said as she ran off, unsure what just happened or what she even was. He slowly made his way to his feet, holding his arm a bit as he looked over at her, watching as she fought a strange little dinosaur thing. He moved and made his way closer, limping a bit as he watched them,"What did I stumble into today...?" he said as hsi hand slowly moved into his pocket, grabbing the device, he didn't know why he did it, but he held it tightly.

When the boy grabbed hold of his digivice, Renamon felt a sudden surge of power and had no clue where it came from. Though, not wishing to waste the chance, she used her new found power to dash right at her small opponent and take him out in instant, sighing in relief as she watched him re-digitize and go back to the digital world. Dusting herself off before she turned around, she was met with the sight of the guy with his hand in his pocket with the digivize glowing. She knew what this meant, but felt like teasing the poor guy, her tamer.

"My, my, I've turned men on before, but never have I made their pants glow. You must really want to do me." she teased, crossing her arms under her impressive bosom while cocking her hips to the side.

He coughed a bit, laughing at her flirting,"Oh shut up... I'm in too much pain to want to do much..." he said as he panted softly, taking a deep breath as he tried to regain himself,"Now... first things first... what... who are you?" he asked as he moved a bit closer, limping and wincing with each step,'Guess I'm hurt more than I thought...' he thought to himself, looking her over a bit. He had to admit she was very sexy, but he wasn't even sure what she was, so he didn't know what to think yet.

"Do much? So you want to do something, but not much. Pervert......." Renamon replied, her sly smile showing she was just teasing him and not actually mad or anything.

"You should really take it easy. If my tamer ends up falling over dead cause he didn't know when to lay his ass down, I'm in trouble." she added, walking over to him and getting up under his arm, his arm around her shoulder so she could help him walk. Leading him over to a nearby park bench, she gently sat him down and stood infront of him and went about the task of explaining what she was, what Digimon were, what a tamer was. Basically, everything he'd need to know.

He chuckled softly as she moved to him, walking with her and sitting down. He listened to her, not really sure what to think or say when she was done. He absorbed it for a bit before he spoke,"So... basically..." he said softly as he looked at her,"I won't be able to get rid of you no matter what I do...?" he said, a soft smirk on his face. It was something he did when he was confused, and right now, he had every right to be,"Well... seeing as you'll be around for a while... and I'm already..." he checked his watch,"Two hours late for class... might as well head home..." he said, slowly starting to get to his feet.

"Hilarious." Renamon sarcasitcally replied back..........These two were made for each other. When he got up, she quickly got back under his arm so she could help him home.

"Well, point the way master. I could sure use a shower to get all this dust out of my fur." she said, finding her dirty fur to be quite uncomfortable.

"So tell me.........what are these.......things you already have in mind for me?" she playfully asked, seeing no reason to stop her flirting.

He chuckled softly as they walked, pointing to a house not too far away,"Over there..." he said with a soft yawn. He heard her and chuckled a bit,"Hmmm... well..." he said, putting on a thoughtful face,"Those are some things you'll have to find out on your own..." he said as he let his free hand move, poking her side softly and playfully as they walked, giving a soft chuckle, wincing a bit as he pulled out his keys, putting them into the door and unlocking it.

Renamon just laughed at his response, pushing the door open.

"You know, I think you probably need a shower more than I do. Perhaps you should go first." she replied, hoping he would invite her in to join in the shower, but would be surprised if he didn't. Her wiles didn't always work on everyone.

He chuckled a bit, moving towards the shower,"I think I need one more than you do..." he said, walking with her into the bathroom, moving nad turning the shower on, watching the steam starting to appear,"But mine's more for blood than anything..." he said as he started to take off his shirt, acting completely natural as he did, although giving the occasional wince of pain.

"Let me help master." Renamon told him, reaching up to help remove his shirt, her large breasts pressing lightly against his quite muscular chest. He really was quite an attractive tamer. It was only natural he got an equally attractive partner.

He nodded a bit, feeling her press against him as she removed his shirt. He gave a soft sigh as his chest was revealed, showing the scratches and small cuts. He looked down at them, making sure none of them where too bad. He moved and unbuttoned his pants, but then stopped a bit, hesitating a bit as he finally remembered that she was a female. He had never been good when it came to girls, always seemed a bit shy.

"No need to feel shy master. It's not the first I've seen." Renamon replied, gently placing his hands on top of his and guiding his pants down, eyeing his manhood as she stood back up.

"But it is the best I've seen." she whispered to him, leaning forward so her breasts were pressed firmly up against him.

He couldn't help but blush a bit more at her comment,"Come on..." he said, shaking his head, trying to get his mind to calm a bit, slipping into the shower. He was a bit nervous, but he wouldn't show it too much as he slipped under the water, taking a deep breath as the water stung a bit but relaxed him more than anything.

"Come on and do what master? Anything you say, I'll do." Renamon replied outside the shower door. While she certainly wanted to get busy with him, she wouldn't force him to if he didn't share the same urges.

He chuckled a bit and shook his head,"Just get in here... you said you needed to get the dust out of your fur..." he said as he let the water rush over him a bit, making his hair stick to his forehead,"Besides... it's really kinda tough to stay up when you're hurt and surrounded by slippery porcelain..." he said as he took a deep breath.

Renamon was happy to oblige, in the shower in an instant, standing right in front of him.

"Indeed I did." she said, letting the water wash her fur as she stood almost up against him, looking even sexier wet than dry.

He looked her over a bit, letting his eyes scan her, indeed she did look very sexy wet, but he wouldn't say anything. He sighed a bit and let his arm set on her shoulder, keeping himself under the water as he let his body relax more,"You know..." he whispered to her,"I'm glad I met you..." he said as he closed his eyes,"I just wish I could relax more..."

"Well, I know of a great way to relax. Though, in your condition, it may not be wise." Renamon added, her suggestive tone making it quite obvious what this thing was she had in mind.

He wasn't really fully there, his mind exhausted,"Hmmm... oh... show me..." he said as he took a deep breath, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the heat of the shower. He could smell a slight difference in the air, it was almost flowery, but he didn't pay too much attention to it.

"Alright. In that case, do you want me from the front, or from behind?" Renamon asked, standing on her tippy toes to lightly lick his cheek. If he wanted it, she'd certainly show him a good time.

Back
Top Bottom