Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"I don't think I need anything washed. Except that bikini I wore to the beach. That needs to get washed or it's going to get smelly." She told him.

"Or I want you to take a shower." She teased and kissed Owen's temple. She gave him a hug and asked for a kiss which he gave but it resulted in a trail of baby spit in her cheek. "Thanks bud." She said and wiped her cheek.

While Jake got in the shower, she and Owen got on the bed with the dogs. She tickled him and gave him kisses and they played with some Snapchat filters. She did a parody of DJ Khaled and Ashad where she told Owen he was the best and he was a mogul. It was all fun because DJ Khaled and his son were adorable together and if they lived in LA, Adri would totally try to get some play dates going.

Tomorrow when they got home she would put a request into the agency that Jake used when he found Adri as his assistant and she would put in her own request for an assistant that way they could do interviews when they got home.

She made a sad face when Jake got out of the shower. "You should have taken a long hot bath." She smiled at him and gave him a kiss. "Yeah I'll get in the shower while you two hang out. He's getting sleepy though. If you want to make the bottle while I'm in the shower." She gave them both a kiss and then went to take a shower. She was planning on a quick shower but the warm water felt so good so it ended up being a long shower.

"Okay. I'll get it after my shower and put it in the washer and do it tomorrow." He knew he'd start it then forget it was in there and fall asleep if he did it before bed and never put it in the dryer.

Jake stuck his tongue out at Adri. "Yeah right." He chuckled at the slobbery kiss. "That's what you get woman." He winked at her just being playful.

He gave her a look. "That's why you wanted me to go first right? So I could make the bottle. I know your plan." He got up with Owen and let the dogs out as he got a bottle started for him. They let the dogs in and played with them a little before going back upstairs.

The boys got comfortable in bed and Jake gave the bottle to Owen who snuggled up to him and he held onto it as he watched the tv. the dogs all jumped on the bed and there wasn't much room for Adri when she returned from her shower.

She smiled, "Oh no. He found out my master plan." She joked with Owen and handed him over. "Might need a diaper change too." She patted Owen's diaper and shrugged her shoulder.

Adri got out of the shower and wrapped up in a towel after drying off. She looked at the bed and made a face. "I forgot sleeping with Owen meant sleeping with Max." She pushed Max towards the foot of the bed and the girls would move when she pulled the covers back.

She put on one of Jake's shirt and a pair of underwear and got in bed. The girls moved when she pushed her way into bed. She turned so she was facing her boys and rubbed Owen's belly.

"What do you want in an assistant?" She asked softly so she didn't disturb the baby. "I'll put in the paperwork tomorrow."

Jake made sure before Owen got too comfortable he had a clean diaper on for the night. He really didn't want a wet bed from a diaper being too full.

When Adri saw the full bed and made a comment about Max, he chuckled. "You wanted him in the bed with us." He smiled at her.

Owen looked at Adri with sleepy eyes when she got in bed and grabbed a strand of her hair. He didn't grab it to pull but just hold onto. Jake looked at Adri when she asked her question. "Well, I was looking for someone to set up interviews and jobs. Basically what you did but minus the flirting and going on dates." He smiled and chuckled a bit. "Oh and they wouldn't have to make my after work out smoothies unless you're not home. I love my girl's smoothies. What about you baby?"

"A piece of eye candy to look at when you aren't around....no wait that's what Liam's for." She teased and blew him a kiss. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I swear plus I think he's gay." She whispered as if Liam was in the room. "He said person not woman, not girl. He said person." She raised her eyebrows. "You should drop something in front of him and if he watched you bend over we would know." She joked.

"Assistant wise I need someone reliable to answer emails. I need someone with my brain. Someone to pick out some outfits for me to pick to wear for the day. Answer phone calls and open up PR pack packages. If I pick out things I like online I want them to go and get it for me. Little stuff like that. Oh and maybe keep a planner of all the stuff I have going on. That would be very helpful around fashion week. And good with kids. If I take this guy somewhere I need him to be in good hands." She added.

"It's really not a lot. I don't think but if it is that is what they are for. They will get to travel and party with us." She told him.

Jake gave her a look. "Eye candy huh?" Then came the comment about Liam and his jaw dropped. "I knew it! I knew it!" He groaned. "Whatever...you're lucky this baby is between us. And that he's almost asleep or I'd kick you out of this bed." He rolled his eyes to Liam being gay. "No, I saw him checking a chick out at the club in LA. He just tried really hard to be professional. And he probably was trying to just be polite and politically correct."

He looked at her and shook his head. "I think you'd either have to get a woman or a gay guy if you want someone just like you babe. I don't know any straight dudes who are like you. Just saying." He reached over Owen to grab her hand. "Yeah someone good with kids is a must for probably both of us."

Jake let out a yawn. "I'm sure we will find someone good but yeah someone willing to travel is a good idea. Party we have to be careful they could take photos of us and sell them and it could go badly. We need to be smart."

Adri shook her head, "Nope. He's totally gay. But he's a body guard. There's a stigma around gay men being weak. It's easier for people to think he stronger if he's straight. So he that's the persona he puts on but he's gay. I'm sure of it."

She looked at Owen who was sleepily watching the both of them. "I didn't want a straight guy to begin with. I don't really care as long as I have someone with good taste and good time management skills. Maybe I will make him play a time management game as a part of my interview process." She smiled.

"Well I have family that does that so I don't need any more of that." She rolled her eyes. "I hope he's not at whatever Andre has planned." She groaned. She ended up yawning because Jake yawned. When Owen was finished with his bottle, she took it out of his hands and set it on the night stand. She kept rubbing his belly and soon he was off to sleep.

Jake shook his head. "No. I don't think so. We should make a bet. Loser takes the winner on a date." He grinned at her. "Deal?" He extended his hand out to her to shake it. "I'd kiss on it but I'm not moving right now."

He rolled his eyes. "You're going to give them a test? I could do that. Make them make a smoothie. Put them in the octagon with me and see how long they last." He chuckled. "Seriously though I do need someone who can handle media questions. I know we have our media reps but I need someone to filter people to them."

"I know baby. I wonder what he does have planned. Has he given you any hints?" He asked. Jake watched Adri take the bottle and rub Owen's belly. These very moments were the reason he kept going. He was very happy in that moment. "He falls to sleep like me. Feed me and rub my belly and I'm one happy man." He whispered and kissed his head.

"Fine. But we can't ask or pressure." She told him and shook his hand. "This is technically sexual harassment."

She shook her head, "Not one hint." She made a face. "I'm sure it's something good though. Andre always had a flare for surprises. And sometimes they were good. I remember one year he came home for Christmas and got this Barbie head that you could put make up on and do her hair." She smiled happily. "Best Christmas ever!!"

She agreed, "Yeah. I know exactly where he gets this from. He'll probably be pushing me out of bed too." She pulled her hair from Owen's hand and put her hair up. She carefully clicked the light off.

He shook his head. "You're performing sexual harassment. Not me. You're the one who swears he's gay. I don't." He smiled as he teased her. "I'll just ask him. I'll be like, Adge thinks you like the d..." He chuckled.

Jake looked at her shocked. "Not a Barbie!" He chuckled. "Maybe he got you another one. To practice your make up for the wedding." He smiled. "When is this happening?"

"Probably. I taught him well." He smiled at Adri. "Good choice Q, having him with us. This is nice. I missed this boy. But I feel so far from you." He chuckled a little.

"No." She laughed. "He will come out on his own when he is ready." She smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "that was the best Barbie ever. So hush." She looked at the date in her phone, "The day after we get back. Whatever it is it better be good." She told him. "Are we still looking at cabins in Denver? We need to find something before Christmas. I know it's a few months away but I want to find a professional decorator to make it look like Christmas town. So I need a cabin. And we can cross off one bedroom." She smiled.

"Do you already miss me after we spent the past three days together? So needy." She teased. She wanted to kiss him but she wasn't going to be the one to wake up Owen. "I love you."

He chuckled. "He won't come out. He likes the boobies." Then he realized that a lot of gay guys like the boobs. "And the v." He smiled.

Jake really wondered what the guy had up his sleeve. "Think he will tell me what's going on?" He glanced at Owen before looking back at her. "Yeah I think it's s good idea to. It's going to be better to see it in person. And yes we can pick out our room."

He shook his head. "I didn't say I missed you. I said you seem far away..." He teased with a chuckle. "I love you too Q." Instead of kissing her, he held her hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss her soft skin with a smile.

She rolled her eyes, "No he doesn't."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Maybe. I doubt it. He knows I will try to pry it out of you. Or I might be listening in. He likes to keep secrets." She said softly. "You can try though. And then tell me."

She made a face, "Thats not what I meant. I meant Drew isn't invited so we don't need as many rooms but if we invite your mother then she could take that extra room. That would be nice right? The entire family together. I want that to happen. Maybe I can convince mama and papa to come out again. They only leave Germany once a year for Thanksgiving." She made and face and rolled her eyes. "Oh, babe we should go to Germany. Get our boy some lederhosen." She smiled.

"I can teach you German."

Jake just nods to show he is right.

"Doesn't hurt to give it a try. We need to know how to dress if we need a sitter. Things like that." He shrugged.

He made a face like, 'Ohhh,' and then gave her a nod. "Mom can come. I'll invite her. It will be easier honestly eith it in Denver. She may agree to it." Jake shivered like he got the willies. "I just thought of my parents sharing a room." His face looked a bit grossed out. "That would be cool if they could come. Do you think they will?"

He smiled. "We should go to Germany it would be fun. I'd love to learn German."

She nodded her head, "Yeah you can try if you want."

She laughed at him, "My parents are sharing a room. You're can too. It will be alright." She teased. "If we make a good impression as a couple I am sure they will." She sighed. "My grandfather is very old school in his mindset. I don't think he will appreciate having Owen out of wedlock but at the same time he didn't like dad when he met him at first and now they are friends." She shrugged her shoulder. "They might just need some warming up. I think mama knows about Owen. We will test the waters at thanksgiving."

She nodded her head, "We will go then. Maybe next spring or something. If you don't have a fight. The food is so good Boo. I think you're going to love it." She smiled. "And don't worry I'll help you with your German. Du wirst in kürzester Zeit professionell sein." She winked at him.

Jake made a face about having to warm up to her grandparents. "We can just tell everyone Owen is adopted." He teased. "Think we could pass that off?" The boy looked a lot like Jake so it would be hard to do that. "Will we have to have separate rooms?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. "That could be fun...trying to sneak into your room." He chuckled.

He smiled and shook his head. "I have no idea what that means." He tried to repeat it. "How do I say, 'I love you' in German?"

"Do you know your other grandparents?" Their grandparents weren't something they talked about very much.

"Never." She said softly. "He's your boy. Your mini me. Your replica. It would never work." She rolled her eyes, "Honestly, maybe. This cabin is getting bigger and bigger." She laughed. "Might have to have Alex and Aidan share a room. They might go for it."

She smiled, "You'll be a professional in no time." She translated. "I love you is ich liebe dich." She told him and helped him sound it out.

"I knew my other grandmother. She was a wonderful lady. She passed away when I was little. Never knew my other grandfather." She told him. "What about you? Do you know your mothers parents?"

He smiled. "He acts just like me too. Ornery and smart." He smiled at Adri. "He's a good boy. Isn't too whiney. Pretty well behaved for the most part." He rubbed Owen's head. "I'm sharing a room with girl. We live together I'm sure they know we share a room." He looked at her and wiggled his eyebrows.

He tried to say what she taught him and did fairly well. "This is fun."

"I obviously didn't know my dad's parents. I wish I did. But my other grandparents..." He shook his head and laughed. "Stubborn as hell. But madly in love. They'd fight and bicker but my grandpa visited her in the nursing home every day. Even though she didn't remember him. He stood by his vows. He taught me what a man should be to his wife. My grandma was definitely his queen." He smiled. "They would have loved you. My grandma you wouldn't know cause they would almost come across like they don't like you but they would. Just don't break my heart and you'd be fine." He gave her a smile and wink.

She nodded her head, "That is very true. He acts just like you. Right down to the hanger problems." She raised an eyebrow, "I was going to tell them we live together so Owen grows up in a normal household. That way they won't think anything of it. And the guest room has my clothes in it too so it wouldn't be too big of deal to sleep in there for thanksgiving when they come down." She rubbed her forehead, "Is that bad?"

She smiled, "I like them and I don't even know them." She smiled. "They just care for their handsome grandson. Very cute." She rubbed his hand and smiled at him.

"We should get some sleep." She said softly. "Big day tomorrow and I need to finish packing." Owen spread his arms and legs out in his sleep. Adri looked at him and then Jake, "I don't know how long this will last." She chuckled and kissed Owen's cheek. She moved around him to give Jake a kiss.

"It will be fun to see who he wakes up in the morning though. Hopefully it's you. Ich liebe dich." She gave him another kiss and went back to her side of the bed.

He raised an eyebrow. "You get hangry too. Maybe not as often, but you do..." He gave her a look because he knew she'd deny it. Then she mentioned sleeping in separate rooms for Thanksgiving. "Do you really think they won't put it together?" He shrugged, "Whatever you feel is right."

Jake smiled when she said she liked his grandparents. "They were awesome."

He chuckled at Owen stretching out. "I don't sleep that way..." Jake kissed her back. "He will probably wake you up. You claim he loves you more." He teased and knew that her statement would bite her in the ass at some point, that point was now. "Ich liebe dich." He said back and kissed her again. "Night Q."

He snuggled into the pillow with his hand on Owen's stomach in case he got up he could feel it. His eyes shut and he was asleep fairly quickly.

"I don't know. I guess we are getting married so it shouldn't matter. But they're old Boo. They're old school too." She shrugged her shoulder.

"You might as well sleep like this." She rolled her eyes. "He does love me more but he will wake you up in the morning. Good night King." She said softly and rolled on to her stomach to get some sleep.

It wasn't a very deep sleep since she had to be aware of Owen if he got up and tried walking off of the bed but it was a nice sleep surrounded by her big family. She woke up to Owen crawling on her back. She groaned and turned slowly to grab him.

"You were supposed to wake up daddy." She whispered to him and gave him a kiss. She got out of bed careful not to disturb Jake and she changed his diaper. She wanted to keep him on schedule but she took him back to bed so they could cuddle with daddy. It took some bribing with a stuffed animal but she got Owen to be still. She wrapped her Arm around him and closed her eyes.

Jake didn't like the idea of lying to her grandparents but it was whatever she wanted and thought was best. "Okay."

He chuckled. "Mhmm. Sure. He loves me more that's why he will let me sleep in."

He felt Owen in the morning but felt Adri move so he let her get him. It didn't take much for Jake to fall back asleep. The next time he woke up, he smacked Jake in the dace and giggled. Jake groaned and made a face opening one eye and he just laughed more. He closed his eyes and Owen smacked him again. Owen loved the new game.

Owen's giggling woke up Adri. She saw him smack Jake in the face and she grabbed his hand, "That's not nice. No hitting. I'll put you in time out." She warned. She let go of his hand and giggled. She shook her head, he didn't understand because he was young but he would learn quickly.

"I'll clean out one of the play pins and make that a time out area. I don't want him hitting." She told Jake sleepily. She rolled into her back and rubbed her forehead. "I thought that didn't start until terrible twos." She groaned.

She looked at Jake, "Well good morning, I guess." She smiled. "I love you."

"He's not hitting hard baby. He was just trying to wake me up. He hasn't done it before." Jake opened both his eyes and stretched.

He grabbed Owen and picked him up tickling him. "What are you doing up? Picking on me?" He blew a raspberry on his neck. Owen chuckled and tried to get away.

Jake then sat Owen on his own stomach and leaned over and kissed Adri. "Morning baby. I love you. Thank you for coming to my defense though." He smiled at her.

"He's still hitting. Not a habit I want him to keep." She said softly and closed her eyes. "I don't want to get up." She groaned and checked the time.

She kissed him back and moved over to lay next to him, "He's probably hungry. I just changed his diaper and plopped him back into the bed. I was hoping he'd sleep a little longer." She poked Owen's stomach, "He didn't."

She looked at Jake and gave him another kiss, "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked. "I guess I can get up and cook."

Back
Top Bottom