Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"Yes. But if anything happens to me, it is all going to you Boo. You can let Amy take over if you want but it would be nice if you knew what was going on." She said softly.

"I mean you are an ultimate fighter already so why the show?" She asked. "I think you should though. Increase that fan base and sponsorship." She smiled.

"We have time to talk about it. I don't know yet." He told him. "Is this a yes on the show though? Filmed in Vegas and you'd be home every night. Filming is off and on all day." He told them since he knew Adri was in the room.

Adri raised her eyebrows and nodded her head. "I like it."

She had a valid point but he didn't want to think about something happening to her. Plus he just assumed she would leave it to her mother or some other woman who would know more about make up then he ever would. "I would love to know what is going on. But I don't know anything about make up babe. I probably never will know everything about it. But I would like to know your visions for it so if something does happen, then I can make sure we follow those visions. I could always get help to make it successful as long as I stay true to you and what you want it to be." He smiled at her. "I'm honored you'd give me your company."

It would be good for sponsorship and fan base. Really good for both but they could talk about all that after they hung up with Dana. "Yeah man. I'm in. It will be nice to be able to be home with my family every night. Thanks for that Dana. I appreciate it. When does shooting start?"

It would be nice to wear whatever he wanted on the show and give his sponsors some airtime on tv. "Keep me posted on if it's a title fight or not. What's the pay look like?" Not that it mattered, he just was curious. He hung up and looked at Adri. "Well this has been a good trip. I'd be surprised if it's a title fight already but who knows. It will be nice to be home and work at the same time. We will probably get sponsors just because I'm doing the show. I'm sure Powerade will want a commercial to air, TapOut and Affliction to have me wear their clothes. The game may even advertise if it's going to be ready in time." He smiled at Adri. "What do you think about your man being a tv star." He teased and kissed her softly.

"Then give it to Amy." She laughed. "My mom only wear eyeliner. Amy has gotten much better at make up. I'd love to give it to my daughter one day. Or my son, if he liked make up." She smiled at him. "I'm sure you'd do fine. You'll have help Babe." She told him. "But nothing is happening to me."

Dana smiled and the excitement could be felt through the phone. "I'll send the dates and contracts for you to read over when you get home. We have to call the other coach now. So I'll talk to you later. This will give you a break from the wedding planning. You will like the pay Jake, trust me." Adri rolled her eyes and smiled at Jake.

"Just don't go crazy, alright? That's the last thing I need. It will be cool to be on set and watch you work though. I did RuPaul and you watched and now you are going to have your own show and I get to watch. So cool!" She reached up and rubbed his cheek. "I'm proud of you Boo."

He smiled and shook his head. "I'm not giving it away. Unless it's to one of our children. Deal if we have a daughter, she gets it." He smiled at her. "Damn straight nothing is happening to you. Glad we got that taken care of." He kissed her softly.

"Sounds good man. Thanks boss. When do I find out who the other coach is?" Jake smiled. "Adri may not like a break from the wedding planning." He told Dana before he hung up.

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Don't go crazy? What do you mean?" He smiled at the thought of her being on set. "But babe, you gotta promise if the other coach's wife is there you don't get in a fight behind the scenes. It is kinda cool." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Thanks Q. I'm proud of you too."

"Are you ready to get home babe?"

"You will find out on the first day of filming. We are trying to keep it a secret for everyone."

Adri shook her head, "We aren't pausing the wedding planning. Not for the show. Maybe for a fight but only because we will have to pause it for the Fashion Weeks."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Reality TV has a way of making people go crazy. I don't want it to happen to you. Production has a way of getting you to say what you want and then turning it into something else on the show. Be your genuine handsome smart self. That's all I am saying." She told him with a smile.

"Yes. Let's go see our family." She smiled. She got up and did a sweep to make sure they had everything out of the hotel room. Then she grabbed her folder and purse. She picked up her carry on and let the guys handle the bags. "Did you tell the driver where to drop us off?" She asked. It felt weird not doing anything and letting him take care of the travel arrangements. He did pretty so far though. Maybe they could share the responsibility when they travelled together.

Jake didn't like being kept in the dark about the other coach. He wanted to start training and preparing now. But at least the other guy had no idea either. He tried thinking of who it could be. It probably wasn't Bisping. But could be someone he already beat.

It was nice Adri was serious about wedding planning but they may have to work around shooting and training. "We may just have to plan more in the evenings if I'm busy during the day."

Adri had good advice. "I will do that baby. And if you're on set, don't be afraid to remind me." He kissed her softly. "That's why I have you around. You're so smart." He smiled and got up.

Jake and Liam got the bags in the car. "Yeah. The driver knows where to take us and yes it's a private flight. So you can relax and look over work stuff or cuddle up to me and nap." It didn't take too long before they were at the airport and he helped get the bags out. Their bigger bags were taken to be loaded on the plane and he had his back pack as they got checked in. Before they knew it they were boarded and in the air headed for Vegas.

"I was thinking we could leave in two days for Denver?"

She nodded her head. "That's fine by me. As long as O doesn't run me ragged during the day. Mom doesn't want to be a nanny but she has been hinting at spending more time with him. Spoiling him, in other words." She rolled her eyes.

She smiled, "Work can wait. I can use a nap." She smiled. With the private, they didn't have to worry about security or baggage check. They were in and out. It was nice and easy. "I really think we should get a private Boo. How easy was that?" She told him and bumped his shoulder with a smile. "We can wait, if we must." She added.

She nodded her head to Denver, "Okay. Gives you time to go to Dana and gives me time to look over my folder and answer some emails. Put in the request for an assistant." She curled up next to Jake and wrapped her arm around his waist. "And I need to pack. Fun, fun, fun." She smiled. "At least we have everything we need."

Jake smiled at her. "You know he probably will some days. He's getting bigger and he's on the move more. I love seeing his personality coming through. She can spend time with him anytime she wants to baby. I didn't know or I would have had Amy take him over for a bit while we were gone."

He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Babe, I told you we can get a private. A pink one, I'm not so thrilled about, but a private plane does seem to make sense for us flying all the time. When we slow down traveling, we can always sell it. But if you have cosmetic lines all over the country we may need it to check on the business."

He snuggled against her. "We can always push it back a day or two if we need to. I can help pack but yeah we don't need to go shopping at least." He kissed her head. "You excited to go camping baby? I haven't gotten reservations at any of the campsites yet so that gives us time to flex if we need to."

"It's fine Boo. She just wants to be Grandma. Let's hope she doesn't become a backseat parent and tell us how to raise him. I'll take some advice but she can get a little crazy sometimes." She said softly.

"I don't remember on you agreeing on a pink one but since you just did I will keep that in mind." She smiled. "Don't worry Boo. The outside will be pink and you won't even notice it on the inside." She kissed his cheek.

"I'm exciting to spend time with you in your element. I have all the bug spray I need for the three of us. we are staying in a nice RV. I think it will be fun. It will be sexy seeing you go full dad with Owen and teach him some new things, even if he won't totally understand it. I like the idea." She patted his thigh and put her head on his shoulder.

"I understand she wants to be grandma. Maybe we just need to take him over once a week so she can spoil him. But yeah advice is okay. We don't need any backseat parents. I think we can handle raising him." He smiled, they were doing a good job so far he felt.

Jake shook his head repeatedly. "I didn't agree to pink. I said I don't want pink. No pink. We need to decide on one together because it will be the Daniels family plane. Not Adri's plane." He gave her a look. "Deal?"

He smiled. "I am excited to take my boy camping. Teach him how to fish." Jake's face fell. "Baby we didn't get him a fishing pole. We need to get fishing poles. But fishing, swimming. I'll teach him the perfect way to make a smore. We will just have to keep our food tied up in a tree because of bears." He told her, totally picking on her.

"Daniel' Family Pink Plane." She smiled and it slowly faded. She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine. It won't be pink. We will find a nice plane that's not pink. But I will put something pink on the plane." She told him. "And you aren't stopping that."

She rubbed his cheek, "You looked just like Owen with that Sade face. It was really cute. Babe he's one, not even one. We can get him a toy fishing rod to practice and when he's older we can go camping again, like when he's two or three and he can try a real child fishing rod. He really won't know the joys of a s'more until he's like three." She said softly.

"We will have to go again but this will be fun." She frowned when he mentioned bears, "There better not be. I'm not taking O out there if there are bears."

He rolled his eyes. "It won't be pink but I'm fine if you want pink on it. Hell get a big pink decal for it. I don't care about that. But then I get my own decal too." He told her and stuck his tongue out at her.

He smiled and shrugged. "At least I'm cute and I'm sorry but Owen looks like me I don't look like Owen. He needs a toy rod then I'm fine with that but he needs something. It will be cute. Don't bust my bubble. And he will learn how to roast a marshmallow even if he can't have it yet. He will learn it's gotta be a golden brown color. He will learn now."

Jake gave her a look. "Do not bust my bubble Adriana. Let me have this bonding time with my son. It will be adorable. You just sit back and wait. And yes...there's bears. And coyotes. And fox." He smiled at her and kissed her head.

"That face looked like Owens sad face though. I think you picked that up from him." She rolled her eyes, "You can teach him how to roast a marshmallow. I would be willing to put money on the fact that he will either get bored or burn it."

She laughed, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." She laughed. "It will be adorable. I'm going to bring the big camera so I can take pictures of you two together." She smiled.

"Then Owen and I aren't going. You can camp by yourself." She teased right back. She yawned, "Now hush and cuddle me while I sleep."

"Do I get what I want with it? If I do, I'll use it more often." He told her with a smile. "I'm going to try it sometime." He shook his head. "I'm not going to let him roast it by himself. He will help daddy. Just trust me love. Just trust."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "You should bring the big camera. It will be nice. There will be lots of opportunities for pics. Trust me. But I want pics of all three of us too babe. Our first family camping trip we need pics of all of us." He smiled at her.

Jake laughed. "I'm only half kidding. There are coyotes but they won't be near the camp sites. You will be safe plus you have a champion as a fiance so he will protect his family. And we have Max and the girls to protect us...okay, well we have Max." He chuckled. "You're so bossy." He teased and got quiet to let her sleep.

"It's hard to take a selfie with a DSLR babe but we can try or we can use my phone. I might make a photo album. Our first camping trip." She smiled.

She nodded her head to being safe with him and Max. She pushed her seat back and closed her eyes to get some sleep. She woke up when the pilot alerted them that they would be landing soon. She stood up and stretched. She went to the bathroom to fix her hair and touch up her make up.

She had about ten minutes so she started going over the folder until they landed. She held her hand out for Jake and they walked down the stairs together. "Let's get the dogs first and then have Luke and Amy meet us at home. Okay?"

He smiled and rolled his eyes. "We could ask someone to take one for us babe. Geez. A photo album or scrapbook thing? That would be cool."

Jake read some articles onlinat were either about him or other fighters. He then closed his eyes and got a small nap in. When Adri got up he watched her with a smile as he stretched.

He took her hand as they exited the plane. "Okay. How much you want to bet that Max is going to knock Owen doen and attack him." He glanced at her. "Attack her with kisses." He chuckled.

They got to the SUV and Liam and Jake got it loaded up. Before they knew it, they were on their way to get the dogs from the kennel. "Hope they were good. I really do."

"Oh, most definitely. Owen is getting attacked." She laughed. "I feel bad for taking them away from each other but I'm glad Owen didn't fuss too much about it. They didn't have to go pick up Max, so that's nice." She smiled.

Adri waited in the car while the guys got the luggage loaded. She felt bad but she was sleepy and lazy and the bags were heavy. "I'm sure they were Boo." She smiled. "They are very good dogs." She told him.

When they got to the doggy hotel, they got out to get the dogs. Liam got out with them. "Are you going to be okay in the pool house by yourself?" She asked Liam. He was going apartment hunting but for now he was staying in the pool house until he found a place. "I kind of feel bad. We are just leavi you. Amy is the only one that's slept in the bed." She told him.

When they got to the lady, she signed some paperwork and the dogs were brought out. They were all freshly bathed and groomed. The girls had their nails done and Max was wearing a bow tie. They were all very happy and the girls were jumping for joy and Max's tail was going crazy.

They got loaded into the SUV and Adri sent Amy a text that they were headed home and looking forward to seeing her, Luke and her growing niece.

Jake laughed at Owen definitely getting attacked. "He actually may get attacked by all three dogs. I'm sure they all missed him. But it is good that they didn't have to go get Max. I was worried about it."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Adri, I'll be fine. I'm sure the bed will be very comfortable. I'm really appreciative that you are letting me even stay in the pool house. You're not just leaving me, you have a life it's okay. I'll do some apartment hunting and will hopefully have a place by the time you get back. I'm going to go ahead and head on to the house the though." Jake thanked Liam for everything and then went in to get the dogs.

Jake laughed when he saw the dogs. "What did they do to you guys. Max, you look good buddy." He pet him a bit before squatting down to pet the girls. "Careful girls mommy will get jealous of your nails." Jake looked over at Adri as he drove home. "You're going to want to paint Bam and Rocky's nails aren't you?"

When they got home, Jake carried the bags in and put them by the door. The dogs ran around like they hadn't been home in a month. That or like they were looking for a specific infant that normally was crawling around. "Those dogs may have to wait in line to give Owen kisses. We may beat them to him. How soon is our baby boy going to be here?"

"Okay, okay." She smiled. "Don't pick a crappy place. Take as long as you need and find the perfect spot. My old apartment building is really nice. Big spaces, big closets, a lot of single people." She told him. "I'll send you the name if you are interested. We will see you at home."

She smiled, "They are pretty." She told the girls and scratched their beds. She kissed Max's head because he was easier to kiss. "I missed you guys." She smiled at Jake, "They are girls. Hip I get a daughter, I am painting their nails. And you can't stop me."

She checked her phone when they got home, "Around half hour, maybe. He's taking a nap." She pulled her skirt up to her thighs so she could sit on the floor comfortably. She said hello to Max since he came over and sniffed her and then the girls ran over and she said hello to them.

"Let's get these bad boys upstairs. I think we will take the black suit cases camping. No point taking Louis to the woods, right?" She said about her precious Louis Vuitton trunks. She took the smallest of the suitcases and lugged it upstairs.

"We should get an elevator." She groaned.

Jake gave her a look. "Why would he care if there are big closets? And how the hell do you know there are a lot of single people. You're not single anymore." He teased her before smiling. "Or if there is a place Liam you wonder would be nice let us know and we can let you know what we think."

"You tell me that I can't stop you a lot but truth is I can. I'm bigger, stronger, and faster than you." He grinned at her and flexed. "Get your cuddles with the dogs in now before Owen gets here and we're chopped liver."

"A nap huh...so that means he should be in a good mood when he wakes up and gets home. Good. That worked out perfect." Jake carried the heavier trunks upstairs. "Why do you want an elevator, it's not like you carry the heavy stuff up anyway. I do." He teased. "Or were you just looking out for me?" He took the trunks up and into their bedroom. "There you go." He started going through the trunks to grab their dirty clothes. "I can start a load of wash. Anything you want me to throw in? Do we want to see if the Amy and Luke want to get take out? I'm getting hungry."

"I used to live there. It was a single people hub. A little bit of a party apartment but if you're on a top floor you're golden. And nice views." She added.

"Oh hush. You'll be working out and then I'll paint their nails and you wit be able to take it off. I just have to get the doggy safe nail polish." She rolled her eyes at his flex. "I'm so scared." She teased.

"This way we don't have to take a million trips up and down. One quick trip and we are done. Or you, one quick trip and you are done." She smiled. "Most of my stuff needs to be dry cleaned but you take the clothes I wore to the beach." She pulled out a bag and handed it over to him. "Thank you."

She raised her eyebrows, "Do you want to eat take out in front of Luke?" She asked. "I'm down if you are. I'll ask." She sent Amy the text and got an immediate answer. "Your sister wants a pupu platter. So I guess we are having Chinese." Another text came in, "Luke wants steam shrimp and broccoli."

"Is that why you had to move out?" Jake teased Adri, about how she used to live at her apartment building and it being a single person hub.

Jake shrugged. "As long as Max doesn't have his done I'm fine. You can paint the girls' nails and do their hair all you want. You should take them to get their nails done with you when you get yours done for the wedding." Jake teased and chuckled.

"Thanks for looking out for me babe. I appreciate it." He kissed her cheek and then took her clothes and then went down to get a load started. "What if I don't want Chinese? Ask them if they want to get it or want us to have it delivered. Thank you Q. If they want to get it, get me my usual. Extra egg roll." His usual was the Kung Pow Chicken. Extra hot. "Do you think O would like an egg roll?"

"Yeah kind of. And I didn't want you meeting all of my baby daddies." She teased. "That's just messy, you know?" She laughed.

"We can try it. I don't know if your pick eater will like it though." She put their order in and got some dumplings and crab Rangoon. She got a couple extra egg rolls too. She ordered orange chicken that she and Owen could share, if he liked it. "They should all be here around the same time. Do you have cash?" She asked. She checked her wallet and found a hundred, a fifty and a few ones.

She unzipped her skirt and pushed it off of her hips. "I don't want to put on pants Boo." She told him and raided one of his drawers for a t shirt. She took her shirt off and slid it on. She had to keep her bra on but it was long enough to cover the goods. She was wearing boy short style underwear so she was happy. She put her hair up in a messy bun and she was comfortable.

"Give me a kiss?" She asked and lifted the back of the shirt to flash him her butt.

"It is messy. Especially cause they'd probably think they could take me and then I'd have to beat their asses." He told her with a chuckle.

She had a point, he was pretty picky. "If I have to I'll make him some peanut butter or something." He stopped and patted his shorts. He looked through his money clip. "Yeah what do you need babe?" Instead of waiting for answer he handed his clip to her. "Just take whatever you need to pay for it babe."

Jake put on a pair of basketball shorts and smiled at Adri. "Are you going to walk around without pants in front of Luke?" He kissed her back. "You have a nice ass." He reached down and gave it a squeeze as he smiled at her. "I find you very sexy in my shirts. You know that right?"

"Oooh, take what ever I need?" She asked and took all the money off the clip. She flipped through it and took three twenties and a ten. She she put the money back on the clip and put it on the dresser. She had the tab covered and the rest was a nice tip.

"He is my brother. Or will be soon enough. I bet Amy won't be in pants." She told him. It was long enough to be a dress. She wasn't too worried about Luke seek her legs. "Do you want to eat out back?" She asked. "By the pool?" She thought of Liam and felt bad. "Should we invite Liam? Is that weird?" She sighed, she didn't know where the line was between employer and friend. If he came over, she'd put on pants.

She smiled, "I'm glad you find me sexy in your clothes. I like wearing you clothes." She laughed.

Back
Top Bottom