Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

He gave her a look. "For dinner Adriana. We're not going shipping." He told her but trusted her with his money.

Jake made a face. "Why wouldn't Amy be in pants? Maybe a dress or shorts. I'm sure her ass isn't hanging out. We can ask if he wants to join. Call him babe. It would be considerate if we're outside." He played with the dogs a bit. "I f you have to put a pair of my shorts on."

"I find everything you wear to be secy. But you do look extra hot in my clothes. Makes me feel like you're proud to be mine and you like to have my smell close." He smiled at her.

She stuck her tongue out at him, "What ever."

Adri called Liam and asked if he wanted to have dinner with them. He said yes since the pool house don't have food yet. When she figured out what he wanted she call the Chinese place and added it to her order. She took her ten and added it to the money for the delivery boy.

She smiled at Jake, "Well I try to be the sexiest fiancé you could possibly want." She walked over to him and gave him a kiss. She walked him to the bed and laid back tugging him with her. She rubbed his side and kissed him again. "Let's enjoy a few more minutes of peace." She smiled. "And then I'll put on pants."

He laughed at her and stuck his out at her back.

"Why is it you used most of my money for dinner?" He asked teasing and chuckled. He really didn't care, he was just enjoying picking on Adri. "Now you have to put pants on." He laughed.

Jake rolled his eyes and kissed him. "Baby there is no one sexier than you. You are the sexiest wife I want." He wiggled his eyebrows at her and crawled over her. His lips pressed against hers. "And how do you want to spend those few more minutes?" He asked as he kept kissing her slow and deeply. "I love you."

"Because You had smaller bills than I do. And dinner was your idea." She reminded him. "So hush and be happy, you were a gentleman who bought dinner." She smiled.

"I am sure we will figure something out." She smiled and kissed him back. "I love you more." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him some more. They were able to spend a couple minutes like that before Max jumped on the bed and laid across the foot of the bed. The girls followed soon after and the make out session turned into a cuddle session with the dogs.

When the doorbell rang the dogs went crazy. Adri put a pair of daisy dukes on and tied a knot in the front of Jake's shirt to make it a little more fashionable. She grabbed the money and went to answer the door. She took the food and paid and before she could come the door Luke pulled up.

"He's here Boo." Adri called out and put the food in the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at her. "I'm so happy I bought dinner."

Jake shook his head. "That's impossible. You can't love me more." When Max jumped on the bed he gave him a look. "Really man? Can't give mom and dad some time? Really?" He was honestly happy though with just cuddling with Adri.

When the doorbell rang, Jake at first didn't want to let Adri up. "Noo." He groaned and pulled her back down to give her a quick kiss before letting her back up. He watched her put some shorts on and tie her shirt. "Sexy." He called out to her as she went downstairs.

As soon as Adri said Owen was there, he got up and went downstairs. "I get the first hug." He told her. "Should we get him outside or let them bring him in?"

"Outside, lock the dogs in. Then we won't get ignored for Max." She smiled and walked outside with Jake.

She let Jake have the first hug and kisses. Owen was very excited to see them and he was in a good mood from waking up from his nap. When Jake was done, she opened her hands up for Owen and he reached over. She attacked him with kisses and loving. Max started to bark so they had to go inside and let them have their reunion too.

Owen's cough went away for the most part. He was a little warm but didn't have a fever. It was probably just a cold. Adri sent a text to Lism telling him to meet them outside. She took the bags out there and brought some small plates if anyone wanted to share. She stayed in the kitchen a little lies to cut up a piece of orange chicken and warm up some nutritious dinner for Owen.

"Will you take his high chair outside?" She asked Jake and took Owen's food outside.

Jake went outside with Adri and Amy let Owen down who ran to Owen and Jake picked him up giving him lots of hugs and kisses. Jake told his son how much he missed him. They really weren't gone long but he did miss his boy. "Mommy missed her bit too. Her turn. Go get her." He put her down and smiled at how happy he was.

"Was he good for you?" He asked and Amy told him of course he was.

Max ran to Owen once he was inside. He acted like a little puppy bouncing around and licking Owen's little face. Jake laughed. Owen giggled and tried to move away but loved it.

Jake carried the high chair outside and picked Owen up to put him in. Liam came over to join them, offering money contribute. Jake told him to put his money away. Jake got everyone drinks before sitting down. Everyone started to eat.

They had a nice family dinner where they caught up in the last few days. Owen tried the orange chicken but turned his nose up at it. He kept reaching for Jake's food but that was hot so she had to distract him with his own food and broccoli for Luke.

She tried to keep the conversation friendly so Liam felt comfortable enough to speak up. He would be with her a lot in the future so she wanted him to feel comfortable with her and her family.

"So how is my niece?" Adri asked.

"We heard the heartbeat again. It sounds strong. He, and I put emphasis on he, has been driving my hormones and appetite crazy though. Like I'm eating this but now I'm thinking about dessert."

Luke sighed, "Peanut butter ice cream. Again." He shook his head and Amy glared at him.

Jake gave some of his egg roll to Owen. He loved the shell the most but liked it, saying, "Mmm." Jake smiled at Owen.

He shook his head. "Adri we're getting a nephew. He's not going to change. That's awesome he's doing well Amy." Jake perked up. "Ice cream? I want ice cream."

Owen looked at Luke and Amy, "This is your first? For both of you?" Luke nodded to him. "Congratulations. How fun and exciting. That will be cool Owen can grow up with a close cousin."

"Do you have any names picked out?" Jake asked.

When the conversation died down, Jake looked at Liam, "So man, are you single? Should we be calling Adri's model friends?" He smiled.

Adri rolled her eyes, "I still say it was the umbilical cord. I want tea parties and cute dresses." Adri demanded jokingly.

Amy shook her head, "We are thinking about names. We know the middle name though." She smiled at Luke and then at Jake.

Liam nodded and chuckled, "I don't think her model friends would do it for me honestly. I don't want someone in the spotlight or who has a name in the spotlight."

Adri looked at Jake, "Not everyone wants to be hooked up with my friends Jake." She teased. She wiped Owen's face and then picked him up and set him in her lap. She whispered how much she missed him and kissed the top of his head.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Babe you can have tea dates and wear a dress with the boys. Boys can like tea and cookies." He told her and gave her a wink. "That would be nice you two could take your boys on a double date."

He looked back and forth between Amy and Luke. "So...what is it?"

He gave him a nod about not wanting a model as a girlfriend. "I understand. I didn't expect to date someone in the spotlight. She wasn't in the spotlight when we started dating but got into it fairly quickly. I'm super proud of her though and love her more than anything." He gave Adri a smile wink. "My Q."

Jake then stuck his tongue out at Adri. "It was just an offer. Maybe he will meet a babe at the gym. Amy you know any friends who are looking?" Jake asked. Owen snuggled up to Adri but also paid attention to Max. It was clear the boy missed his dog.

"Aim have you checked in with dad or mom lately? I haven't talked to them really since we left." Jake asked.

"Really Jake. I'm having a boy. I know what the middle name is and then I look at you." She looked at Adri, "I'm so sorry you got stuck with my brother." She laughed. "Jacob. His middle name is Jacob."She shook her head and smiled at him. "After the brother who did everything to protect me growing up." She rubbed her belly and smiled down at it.

Adri shook her head to Jake. She had to wonder if he was trying to get all he single males around them to get a girlfriend so he didn't feel so threatener about them being around Adri. Was Liam hot, yes but they were friends. Was Nick hot, yes and the rumors around their relationship were ridiculous but she wasn't interested in him they way she wanted Jake. She was perfectly happy where she was. She just happened to be surrounded by eye candy.

"They're fine. I spoke to dad when he was visiting mom. I spoke to her for a little bit but it's still rocky. She says she thinks about you and Owen. She found some pictures of us when we were kids that she is sending. She's cleaning out the house actually. Getting rid of stuff and trying to move on from...you know." She said softly.

"What about your dad?" Adri asked. "Is he still trying to get her out here again?"

Amy nodded ehr head, "Trying. He's helping her clean and I think that is a step but I am not sure about her living down here. He did say she was open to visiting again for a certain birthday party. Since Jake seemed pretty open to her during the champion dinner."

Adri looked at Jake, "I'm open to it. If you want."

Jake looks at her confused at first. "Don't give me shit. I figured it would be Luke or maybe after dad...I didn't know. Really you're picking Jacob?" He smiled and leaned over and kissed her head and whispered to her, "I'm sorry I didn't do more. But I'm honored." He sat back and smiled pretty proudly. "Jacob is one hell of a name."

Jake wasn't threatened by Liam, he honestly felt back because he was the third wheel a lot. He just wanted to maybe go on a double date or something with him. He was a cool guy and just wanted to see him happy like he was happy with Adri. His jealousy had gotten a lot better.

He listened to his sister talk about their parents. "They are going to get back together. I'm calling it right now. It's going to happen. That is if dad can get her out here. I'm glad she's going through the house and trying to move on. It's needed. I hope she moves out here. It will be nice and a lot easier but I understand if she doesn't. Denver has been home for her." He told them.

"She behaved herself the last time she was home fairly well. She's welcome to come. It actually means a lot she'd come for Owen's birthday. That means she's trying. I'm not going to stop her now." He reached for Adri's hand and held it as they relaxed outside. It was good to be home.

Owen fought to get out her lap but Adri bounced him to distract him. "I'm not letting you down by the pool." She told him. "So I hold you or you go in the chair." He faked a cry and looked at Jake with his pouty face. "He's not helping you."

Adri smiled, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked Jake. "What made them separate in the first place?" She asked curiously. "I will send her the invite so she can see how cute her grandson is." She pinched Owen's cheek and gave him a kiss.

She held Jake's hand and smiled at him. "Are we getting ice cream though?" She asked.

Amy nodded her head. "Yup. We learned that order up will go to almost any store we want and get whatever we order. There is a cold stone that's signed up. We pay online, order up picks it up an delivers it. It's amazing. Especially when I'm feeli lazy."

"Which is most days. But they are saving me gas and midnight trips to an ice cream shop, so I'm happy."

"Babe I can take him if you want me to." He told her but didn't dare hold his hands out for him if she didn't want him to take him after she told him no.

Jake shrugged. "Just depends if they can make it work this time." Jake shrugged, "I'm not exactly sure. All I know is they both worked a lot. They fought a lot because of that. I'm not sure if there was more behind it or not. I think a fight just resulted in dad moving out and while he was out he slept with someone else and he didn't let hi m back." Jake shrugged. "So if they can get past all of that and can pull the trust back then it may be okay."

"Let's do it. We can get a little one for O." Jake rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You don't even go out for the ice cream? That's bullshi...shoot." He smiled at Owen and looked at Adri, like he saved himself. "What flavor you getting baby?" He asked and leaned over to attack Owen with kisses. "I want birthday cake."

Jake looked at Liam, "What's your poison man?" Liam smiled, "I'm plain...just chocolate."

She handed him over and let Jake take. She picked up the plates and took them into the kitchen. She packed Luke and Amy's food back in the bag so they could take it home.

She came back and sat in her chair. She nodded her head to the story. "I think John would be good for your mother." She told him. "She's rough around the edges and I think he can help smooth her out a little bit. It will be interesting to see the change. I don't think she will ever like your job though. My mother doesn't like your job, she just has a nicer way of saying it." She laughed.

"Don't judge us. Shut up." Amy said slapping her brother's arm.

She shook her head, "No sugar for the baby unless you want him to stay up all night. Do you want that?" She asked. "I want cookie dough." Amy pulled the app up in her phone and typed in her and Luke's order. Then she handed the phone to Jake. Adri checked to make sure there was nothing on there for Owen and then she put in her order and handdd it to Liam. Once everyone's order was in Amy paid for it and put in the address.

"He can have one of the strawberry banana purées. He loves those."

Jake took Owen and played with him as Owen sat on his lap. He made him laugh and then he just relaxed back against Jake a bit. It was like he was glad to be home too.

Amy and Jake both agreed that their father would be good for their mother. If they could get past the bad things that had happened in the past. "Yeah but I know dad wants to stay here and mom wants to be in Denver so that could be a problem. We will have to see who wins that one over." Jake shrugged. Amy voiced she hoped they'd stay in Vegas, despite their roots being in Denver.

"I will judge cause he'd give me shit too." He told then and pointed to Luke. "He'd give me shit for even having ice cream." He gave Adri a look. "Fine...Poor Owen." He kissed his head. "I'm sorry buddy. Mommy said no. But we got something just as yummy." He picked him up over his head and made faces at him and threw him up in the air to make him laugh and giggle. Jake then attacked him with kisses.

Liam asked what training Jake was going to do. The guys talking training and work outs. Jake invited Liam to work out at the gym anytime. When the doorbell rang, Jake told them, he'd get it. Jake took Owen with him. He got the bag and gave the guy a tip before walking back out to the back with spoons and Owen's purees. He put him in the high chair and started to eat and feed him.

Adri smiled, "I am sure they will find a way to make things work. Your mother is a tight nut to crack but I'm sure your father will figure it out." She hoped they would live out here too. She liked having John around and Owen loved is grandpa and spending time with him.

"Yed make me the bad guy for trying to get us to get him to sleep on time." She told him. "It's not like he isn't getting something out of the deal."

Adri ate her ice cream happily. She gave Owen a small bite of ice cream mixed with the purée. "Happy?" She put her head back and sighed.

"I guess it's a good thing you're having a boy. We have so many clothes that Owen out grew before he could put on. And no, I didn't buy them all. Some where sent to him." She said before Jake could get something smart out.

"Dad won't just put up with anything. He is patient but will put her in her place too. She needs the structure. And a good structure that isn't a sick man." He told them. "It will be interesting to see what happens."

Jake laughed a bit. "I'm not making you out to be the bad guy, I'm just telling him the truth. He deserves to know the truth." He smiled at her. "Love you..."

He shook his head but smiled, "You didn't have to feed him any. He would have been fine eating fruit while we all ate our tasty ice cream. But one bite isn't going to kill him."

"She also bought a lot of them. Not all but a lot. But babe we may need some of the clothes for the future too. For our future boys. We have enough to give away and still have more for our next son. Plus some to donate. Toys too. Do you want toys? You kept that one you just got him right?" Jake asked Amy and Luke.

"On a good day, he has two outfit changes. It's nice not to have to worry about laundry." She explained. "All I am saying is if you want to raid Owen's bins of clothing go ahead. I have them separated by size in the attic. Jake can bring them down and you can go through them. It is a lot of clothes though." She warned them and shrugged her shoulder. "Designers like to send me things. For me, for him, for Jake."

She nodded her head, "We have a lot of toys too. They are all educational though. Lights, colors, alphabet and other nursery rhymes. It will be nice having a newborn around. Whenever you want us to baby sit just let us know." Adri said happily.

They finished their ice cream and sat around to talk for a little while longer. Amy got tired so they left and Liam took that as his queue to head back to the pool house. Soon it was just the three of them again.

"Would it be totally terrible to break the rule tonight and let him sleep in bed with us?" She asked. "I missed him."

Jake nodded his head about the ton of clothes they get and have. "I'm not carrying them down though. If you want them, you get them all. Every single one." He teased.

He gave Adri a look when she mentioned babysitting. "Babe...two crying babies you sure about this?" He smiled, "Plus you know you'll have Mr. Jealous Pants over here." He told his sister they were only kidding, they'd love to babysit especially after all they do for them and Owen.

Jake raised an eyebrow at Adri once everyone left. "Oh no. You are the one who gave me sh...crap about breaking that rule. You can't break the rule." He smiled and sighed, "Fine. He can sleep with us."

"What are you doing tomorrow babe?"

"He doesn't cry that much." She thought about it, "If we are going to have two crying babies soon we should practice. Get him used to the idea of having a sibling." She smiled at Owen and held his little hand.

"You think his whining and constant need for attention is bad now. Just wait until we get another baby in the house." She smiled. "We are going to have to devote one on one time with him. When my parents brought me home, they bought my brothers a trampoline as a gift from me. I guess it helps aid in the siblings liking the new baby. We might have to do that with him. Not a trampoline but a toy that he will like." She shrugged her shoulder. They had time to think about it.

"Oh and a birthing gift. You have to get Amy something for bringing new life into the world. Same goes with you." She told Jake. "We out our bodies through a lot. It's the least you guys can do." She smiled and winked at Amy.

She pouted when it sounded like Jake was saying no. "I have to get my X-rays done and get the all clear from my doctor. And while I am out I will get a fishing rod for him. Unless you want to take him to target and do it yourself."

"I'll just give you both crying babies. I got it figured out baby." He smiled at her. "We can handle it. Owen actually is really good. He just may get jealous though. I can see that. Or he would be a big helper. I can see that too." Jake kissed his head.

He shook his head. " He doesn't need a toy every time we bring home a new baby. We just need to include him with everything. It is a family thing. But he's definitely gonna need one on one time."

Once Amy left, Jake looked at Adri. "Dad and I are going to build her something. Either a rocking chair or a chest. Something she can keep for all her children. I'm gonna get wood in Denver to make it." He smiled proudly at the idea.

"Q, he can sleep with us tonight. Just tonight. Do you want me to go with you to your appointment? We can take O to your mom's and go to your appointment them pick him up and all of us go get his rod." He offered to her.

"That's sweet Boo. Something from her dad and brother." She smiled and gave him a kiss.

"You can if you want too. It should be a quick trip. We could probably get away with taking him. As long as he is good. I think it's during nap time so let's just take him." She said softly. "But mom might want some time with him before we go." She thought about it, "Yeah. We should drop him off. We can get the last minute items and then go pick him up." She said softy.

She walked with him up to the bedroom. "Do you want to take a shower first while I watch this guy?" She asked him.

Jake smiled proud. "Y eah. We thought she'd like it. And maybe we'd get a cry out of her. That's when you know you've got the best gift when you make her cry. Even though she's hormonal and cries about everything anyway." He kissed her back.

He gave her a nod. "I think I do want to go. Make sure my girl gets the green light. But he's gotta be with us to get him his rod. Big boy has to pick it out." He kissed Owen's cheeks.

When they got upstairs Jake chuckled and handed Owen over. "You want some mommy son time don't you? You missed him a lot. It's cute." He kissed her softly. "Thanks babe. For letting me shower." He said with a smile before going in to turn the water on. "Baby I may do laundry tomorrow. I know we pay someone but I don't want to wait." He told her from the bathroom. "Do we need anything specific for the trip washed?" He asked leaning his head in the room as the water warmed, once it was ready he stripped and got in. He took a longer than normal shower to give Adri some time with her son.

After he got out, he walked in the bedroom naked to grab underwear. He put a pair of boxer briefs on before climbing on the bed attacking both Adri and Owen with kisses. "Babe did you want to shower?"

Back
Top Bottom