Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Welcome, Garrison, and thank you for taking the time to post yourself and make your introduction. I'm sorry I wasn't able to do it but work's been a little off and on. I'm technically doing two jobs right now until one of my bosses decides he can do without me and let me transition full time to my new one. :) It's a great problem to have and I'm not complaining, but it's made things a bit off again on again for me. Anyway, welcome!

Carylssir, I'm so glad you're still here. It wasn't a light decision to keep us moving and it was the right decision but I offer my apologies for hurting your feelings. Thank you for continuing with us. Please don't stress about the scene; since it was an every man for himself order there are any number of ways you might have gotten back on board. Or you don't even have to explain to us, the readers, how it happened simply have your character post something on board, or set up a scene with another character.

I get stuck sometimes thinking I have to write every detail of every moment, and I don't. We can jump and move ourselves with only minimal or no explanation to the group as a whole so long as we stay consistent with timelines and overall plot.

Soo... Just wondering, should I just jump in whenever... Or wait till its brought up?

If you can figure out a way to logically already be part of the crew, bring it on.

Just leave that big gun locked up while you're aboard ship.

You could have been hired on on the station earlier . You might have worked with one of the other able hands or just been hired by the captain earlier and were getting your stuff together, and came aboard on a SOD (Ship Onboard Delivery, since we might have more deliveries coming from the station )

Was thinking of being a new recruit, offering services while you all are still docked.
Aye aye cap'n

We aren't actually docked at the moment but in orbit near the station. Docking costs money so once we offloaded we cut mooring so to speak and drifted out a bit.

Ohhh yeah, Lot of info in those few pages. I mean your ideas were pretty good.

Yeah. I wonder how this should go, like you contact us, or when we find Mateo then you join our side immediately It might help us find Mateo of course if you were feeding us info..

So I think I've got my characters intro into the story: basically he through either convienent timing or through contacts with the blue mountain group knows that those fucks kidnapped Mateo, and with such a big ass bounty on the girl... He puts two and two together, and is willing to help, for a price: he needs a way off the planet with a certain piece of.. Let's say unregistered cargo, and he needs it quick he doesn't care where they're going as long as they get their collective asses out of the system. He sends a high priority message to the ship and we keep the ball rolling from there?

Aaaand I'm back in~ Sorry about not posting last night. I was beat when I got home from work.

The drama, the angst, the haughty answers in the face of interrogation and torture...and it's all Ris' fault. I love it. Great post Carlyssir!

All I was thinking when I typed that post was 'YOU MOVED MY SPACE-CAR SEAT HOW DARE?!' XD

I would like everyone to post in the Bridge scene in their next post. You can back post in it also, but at the end of it I would like all of us there and everyone's actions/reactions to it.

No one shoots anyone or stabs them fatally, please, but if you need to react physically it is okay. This is a tense scene. Please don't post again until everyone else does and then I consolidate things with my post at the end of all of yours.

Kept it brief since Sonakshi is double baffled in the face of recent events.

Loved it! Love, love, loved it! And Khan's reaction is going to be perfect when the next part of my post is revealed. Great job, Sigr!

I'm not equipped to deal with such enthusiastic compliment, so I'll just blush and nod.

Back
Top Bottom