Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

I'm sorry my posts are taking so long just been busy and stressed IRL

Believe me I understand, Tool. I think we all do. :)

Thank you for telling us. Communication is always appreciated I hope your stress level settles down soon.

Probably a combination of a busy week and waiting to someone else to post. Accustomed to a weekly (or more) pace, three days don't seem too much to me, but this is my first group game.

I am doing well Sharub. It's been an interesting week. Picked up my daughter for my summer visitation, over 1600 miles traveled between Monday and Tuesday, long trip but so worth it. Monday was my daughter's birthday and yesterday mine so we celebrated together yesterday and spent the day or with family, we had a grand time.

I'm going to try and post sometime today. How have you been?

1600 miles? Jimmies! That's... uh... even more kilometers! Incredible trip, i believe. Og, and felicitations for the little Kosmic-Khaos ^^

2574.95 km. It was about 30 hours of driving in total not counting the stops and hotel stay. Left Monday at 4 am, got home After midnight Tuesday. Thank you!

uhm... Poor girl Asta is now being dragged away from the beach toward the fresher palm forest... unless what he saw "alejandro fanning her" was something that is a step backward "the line" but changes nothing...

sorry, i'm a bit confused :D

Not a great post from me, but it is a post from me to help keep us moving.

Yummy eel for dinner! :)

I do admit, at first i intended it as a... uhm... one-eyed-snake implication somewhere.

But then i realized it was clean and simple declaration of dinner :3

Was it good? Grilled eel is aan to-die-for delicacy

Just a heads up my phone is off and I don't have internet so my posts will be slow. I have to use a friend's phone until mine gets turned back on.

Tool said:
Just a heads up my phone is off and I don't have internet so my posts will be slow. I have to use a friend's phone until mine gets turned back on.

Oh no! That's terrible! I'm so sorry for you and you must be going crazy.

Temperatures are rising and them clothes sticking and clinging at the body while they are burning hot... darn... how i dislike summer :(

Same for sweet Giulia... and that tight improvised bra will soon be in need of removal...

She still can remove hersa, but she cannot remove the eyes of the group, nor their will to peep ;)
Afterall, the beach is wide and someone can believe to be in a privacy spot...

:D

Many would kill for a brief, ecstatic glance at "what" is hidden beneath that layer of uninteresting cloth ;)

It's been a couple days and everyone else has posted since my last one, so I probably should make one. If you want to Belle then feel free.

I just want to make sure I don't jump in and step on toes.

Does anyone feel like we could move forward a few hours?

Back
Top Bottom