Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Bonds (LR-Studios & Mike the Bloodwolf)

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Sabrina L. Phoenix is a exploring around the region of Kalos, she exploring new places, even being at the young age of 20. She had recently became the new champion of the Kalos League and once in awhile, whenever she faced off an opponent, she simply overwhelmed them with her strategies. Traveling alongside her is her signature Pokémon, a female Zoroark, who she nicknamed Illusion, has been with for at least 10 years.

Illusion was a beautiful Zoroak that had served her master Sabrina loyally for ten years. She had a slender body and double D breast which were hidden under her fur. She stretched as she walked beside Sabrina and then smiled as she said in her soft flirty tone "So Champion, what do you wanna do today? Hunt down these legendary Pokemon we heard so much about or tackle the battle Chatal? Or do you just want to spend the day relaxing I don't think we're far from that lovely spot we relaxed at for a few day before the league started? You remember all the things we got up to there?"

"Well, I just want to relax for a little while," Sabrina said, "After all, you put in all that effort to help me to defeat Diantha and her Mega Gardevoir." Sabrina let out a chuckle before continuing saying. "I'm still surprised how I can defeat a mega evolved Pokémon without even using a mega evolved Pokémon myself?"

Illusion hit her own chest as she said "Because you have someone as powerful and strong as me, no psychic/fairy is gonna stop me and my Modest nature". She chuckled softly then before following her trainer to the relaxation spot.

It was a large secluded area which only a few trainers knew about, Illusion checked around before nodded as no one was there. She smiled softly as she though this was kinda of a romantic spot as well which made her briefly gaze at her trainer before she shook her head.

"Well, I guess this is the spot you're talking about. Might as well we sit down here and enjoy the nature to pass the time." Sabrina finds a spot underneath a tree, she puts her backpack down, then lies down on the grass. She looks up at the sky, it was a clear, sunny day.

Illusion chuckled and laid down next to her gazing up at the sun as well. "So, A question for you my Mistress Sabrina. Why did you never choose a mate as we journey together. I saw a lot of males via for your attention during our travels, even a few of the females did as well. What made you turn each of them down?" She asked her softly as she was close to Sabrina.

Sabrina sighed and said explained, "Well, I did that because I felt like I have to decline them because they only wanted to date me; only to leave for another mate they find more attractive than, or some wanted to only for my body, not my personality, just my body, mainly my breasts." Sabrina wasn't lying when she said that, she really does some impressively sized breasts, E cup sized to be exacted.

Illusion looked at her and the breasts before she chuckled and snuggled up to Sabrina as she said "Well, I love you for both your personality and the size of breasts after all its not everyday you come across someone who looks past your attitude when you were a Zorua and put that girl on the stright and narrow as Illusion"

"I guess you got me there on." Sabrina said as felt Illusion snuggling up to her. When she looked down, she noticed that Illusion's breasts, as well as her own are... touching each other; probably because their breasts are big. Sabrina blushed, but didn't say anything about it.

Illusion saw her blush and smiled as she moved in closer and kissed Sabrina cheek before smiled at her trainer again and whisper "I think you like this closeness, my trainer"

"Uh, I sure do," Sabrina said, trying to make sure she doesn't feel uneasy, "This is certainly... comforting." She also gave Illusion a kiss on the cheek; she never kissed a Pokémon before, she gave them hugs, but not kisses.

Illusion smiled at her and gave her one more kiss, this time on the lips before moving back to cuddling next to her as she said "Well, nothing else has to come from this if you don't want to or feel uncomfortable. I'll still love you no matter what ny sexy trainer Sabrina"

Sabrina blushed even more when Illusion actually kissed her on the lips, she has never seen Pokémon that is romantically in love with her. So in response to that, Sabrina kissed her on the lips as well. Now she finds this unusual, but doesn't find this uncomfortable.

Illusion chuckled softly as Sabrina returned her kiss before she moved on top of Sabrina so their breasts were touching and her tail was between Sabrina legs just waiting as Illusion now kissed Sabrina lip passionately and affectionately before nibbling her ear softly and whispered in her ear "Are we just going yo keep kissing or do you want something more ... Fun and romantic?"

Sabrina knows what she meant by that, she might get bored if they continue kissing each other. So she responded by saying,"Lets do something more fun and romantic."

Illusion chuckled and said "Well well, someone getting into the mood". She looked into Sabrina eyes and said "Well how about this then?". With that her tail began to rub Sabrina covered pussy though her bottoms. And began to slowly undo her top using her teeth

Sabrina moans slightly as feels Illusion's tail rubbing her pussy that is covered underneath her tight black faux leather leggings she was wearing. She felt her halter push up top being removed, exposing her bare breasts and nipples.

Illusion smiled when she hears her moan as she kept going and soon removed Sabrina top letting Illusion see those beautiful E sized breasts which she immediately began to lick and suck on while she used her spare hand tO put Sabrina hands on her hips giving her trainer free roam of her body.

Sabrina continues moaning as her breasts being licked and sucked on. With her hands on Illusion's body, now she want to hear her moan. So she begins to rub her hips, then rubs lower, rubbing Illusion's ass.

Illusion shivered in delight when Sabrina vegan to rub her hips and ass. Illusion did not moan but she was certainly enjoy all this attention on her as she soon moved to start licking and sucking on Sabrina nipples as her tail began to move once more and began to unbuttoned Sabrina jeans and would start to pull them down.

The one thing left that is covering Sabrina pussy was some black panties. Sabrina continues moaning, feeling her nipples getting sucked up, she was groping Illusion's ass.

Finally, Illusion begain to moan as her ass was groped, "I think your getting into this my sexy trainer" she moaned softly before her tail slip into Sabrina black panties and began to rub her pussy as she moved up to kiss her trainers lips once more as she moved Sabrina hands off her ass and instead slide them up though her black chest fur so Sabrina could feel her breasts

"Yeah, I'm starting to get the hang of it." Sabrina said as she begins moans louder as she feels her pussy getting rubbed by Illusion's tail. She fondle with Illusion's breasts, she was impressed to know how big and soft her breasts are.

Now that her breasts were being played with, Illusion was moaning a lot more now as her tail starting going faster and harder on Sabrina pussy as she wanted to hear her trainer moan, but a dominate side of Illusion wanted to hear her beg for Illusion to use more then just her tail on he pussy.

Sabrina begins to moan more and more as she felt Illusion's tail rubbing faster and harder. "I hope you can something more than just your tail being on my pussy." She said underneath her moans.

Back
Top Bottom