Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Bonds (LR-Studios & Mike the Bloodwolf)

When Illusion heard those word recalling she had said something similar about the kissing she smiled and said "Well if that's what my master wants then that's what my master will get". With that she pulled her tail aww and instead got into a scissoring position and began to rub her pussy on her trainers with more moans as this felt even better and she hopped Sabrina like it as well

Sabrina begins to moans even louder as she felt her pussy and Illusion's pussy rubbing against each, which also gives her shivers of delight and pleasure. Sabrina is starting to enjoy this new fun she is experiencing. "I know you're enjoying this as much as I do." Sabrina said, still moaning.

Illusion was moaning as she smiled at her trainer and said "Why of course I am master, its not often someone gets to have sex with a champion even more so knowing that she loves it just as much as they do". With that she began to go even harder and faster now.

Sabrina begins to moan and pant as she felt her pussy being rubbed faster and hard, making her hands clutching the ground. Her body begins to shiver as she was closer and closer of having an orgasim.

Illusion was shivering in pleasurable bliss before she changed position so she was now on top of Sabrina and began to go even harder and faster kissing Sabrina on the lips as she pushed her breasts against hers making her moan sweetly in Sabrina ear.

Sabrina knows that Illusion was enjoying a lot more than she expected, she let out a few more moans and pants before let out an orgasiml and then cums on Illusion's pussy. Sabrina is now completely satisfied with this.

Illusion cummed not long after her master did coating her master pussy with her own juices before smirking and changing position one last time as she presented her pussy to her trainer mouth before she began to lick up all of their juices off Sabrina pussy. Once she was clean, Illusion wipe her mouth clean and said "Well how was that for you first time with a lover mistress Sabrina?"

"Well, this is certainly my first time doing it though, and also the first time to have a interspecies relationship with a Pokémon." Sabrina said, before she began cleaning of all of the juices off Illusion's pussy as well.

Illusion moaned softly as Sabrina cleaned off her pussy before pulling herself off her and chuckling before she said "Well, you know there are a lot more Pokemon out there, who to say you won't be in this situation with another Pokemon one day". She kissed her on the lips and whispered in her ear "But I'm always up for more rounds when you are, I'll even join in"

"Yeah, I'll make sure of that," Sabrina said as she gets up and getting herself redressed, "Anyways, let's get out of here before someone finds us and finds out what we have been doing, cause the last thing I want people is me having sex with a Pokémon." And with that Sabrina got herself completely dressed, then continues on her exploration.

Illusion had to chuckle as she sorted herself out moving her chest fur back into place before following Sabrina as she slap her butt before taking lead as she said "So where do you really want to go then if you don't want to stay here"

"I usually have to let legs rest for a little while, then continue on with the exploration. Besides, I normally don't sleep in outdoors, unless I bring along a tent, which unfortunately I don't have with me." Sabrina explained all of this to Illusion.

Illusion though about it before she nodded and said "Makes sense, I forget humans need certain things to sleep outside while a Pokemon is not really bothered by such trivial things"

"Well, there are certain humans who chooses to live out in the wilderness, and I am glad I'm not one of them, since I will lose my sanity at any given time... Now should head to the nearest town, hopefully without getting ambushed by wild Pokémon." Sabrina said,hopefully trying not to jinx it.

Illusion chuckled and gave her trainer a slap on the butt as she said "well you know I'll protect you if any pokemon or trainer comes after you to battle, they going to have to go though your girlfriend and protector". She smiled showing sign of her old over confident self back when she was a Zorua. She also stretched and made an illusion infront of them making it seems that Sabrina was walking though the pokemon league gates when she was ready to challenge the elite four.

"Now now, you don't want to be over confident," Sabrina said, chuckling, "You know, I have that same attitude when I was 13, always wanting to prove myself the very best trainer. Sounds like we got something in common."

"Oh Sabrina, we have a lot more then that in common. We are also drop dead gorgeous females who's bodies are admired by both men and women. If we really wanted to, we could use our looks to get whatever we wanted. Which reminds me, why did you not let the others out to relax in that spot. I pretty sure Gwen (Gardivoir) and Ribbons (Sylveon) would of lived to have relaxed though I guess if Lela (Lopunny) was out as well bet her would get much relaxing done since she keeps playing with their breasts" Illusion said to her as she walked next to her

"Well, I'm sure they would enjoy it" Illusion said with a smile, as she walked next to Sabrina and took her hand in her own and kissed her on the cheek as she said "Well, I think their a pokemon center and market not far, we can buy our supplies and camp there tonight"

"Huh, I guess we can do that. After all, it's our first time we have camped out here for the night. As long we don't have any Ghost Type Pokemon messing with us, we'll be fine." Sabrina said as she pets Illusion on the head.

Illusion purred softly when Sabrina stroked her head, "Aww, well I'm here to protect you if any pesky ghost types come along, though I bet you would not mind a show if any Mismagus show up" Illusion said softly as she licked Sabrina cheek though the intent in her eyes were clear. She then notice them coming up to town and remembering Sabrina worry, she let go of her hand and walked next to her with a smile.

"Okay, I think we're heading to town. Let's get some supplies so that we can camp out for the night." Sabrina said. As the two entered town, Sabrina entered to Pokemon Center, buying several full restore potions, then heads to the market to buy some camping equipment, a tent to can hold up to seven people, a lantern, and a sleeping bag.

Illusion followed her everywhere that she needed to go, Carrying whatever her mistress asked her to carry until eventually it looked like Sabrina had brought everything she would need for the camp out which made Illusion look at her and asked "Have we got everything we need Sabrina? Or do you want to do a little more shopping?"

"Well, we need something that we can snack on for the night. We'll stop by the mini mart to pick up some snacks." Sabrina said. Sabrina stopped by the mini mart to pick up some snacks, she picks up some chips, bottled water, and few sodas. Though a thought came into Sabrina's head, can here Pokemon eat some of the stuff she eats?

Illusion helped her out by telling her that pokemon could eat the same food as her but they preferred berries and poffins above everything, though she did warn her of the special pink poffin that could awaken a lust within pokemon though she did mention that it could be a lot of fun if she was willing to, though making sure it was out of earshot of anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom