Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Bonds (LR-Studios & Mike the Bloodwolf)

Sabrina has no clue why she made those special pink poffins or was the special pink poffins was made by someone that she had or haven't met. Though she will keep up her promised and keep it away from anyone else, other than Illusion.

Silently though, Illusion had hidden some of those lust inducing poffins in Sabrina bag. She could not actually make them but she knew where to find them with ease thanks to her illusion making powers though she once again helped Sabrina carry whatever she needed her to carry before she said "So, are we missing anything else Champion? We've got poffins, snacks, drink, camping supplies", she was going off a notepad in her head.

"I think we have the supplies we needed," Sabrina said, confident that she knows that they got everything, "Besides I bet we can make it back to the same spot before the sun begins to set, it's going to be a relaxing night tonight."

Illusion nodded and said "well, lets go then my mistress". She then made sure the supplies were in the right place and leaded her back to the spot though she wondered if she could make her mistress aroused before they even got there. So with a twinkle in her eye, she made Sabrina feel something inside her pussy, something that would be vibrating, hopefully making her aroused.

Sabrina can feel something vibrating inside her pussy, she can't tell what it was that was, but it is making her feel... sort of aroused. She begins to let out a soft moan

Illusion hide a smirk as she heard her Mistress moan, "My, my Sabrina, you look a little flushed. Maybe you need to sit down, I don't think we're far from the camp if you think, you can keep going" She said to her in a soft flirty tone.

"What are you talking about? I can still keep going, beside, a little vibration isn't going to slow me down." Sabrina said, but she was still moaning from the mysterious vibration.

"Vibration? What sort of vibration are you talking about Sabrina?" Illusion asked playing the part of the fool for fun, hearing her Mistress moan was always a turn on to her but she had better control since she had no vibrator in her pussy like she was making her mistress think she did even though it was an illusion.

"As if you leave a vibrantor inside your vagina and you have no idea why it's there; that's how I can describe it to you." Sabrina said, continuously moaning. She can't ignore it for much longer though, so she decided to rest by a nearby tree.

Illusion chuckled at her blunt words before stretching her hands as the Illusion would fade and Sabrina would feel nothing inside her pussy any more as Illision looked on ahead and said "Well, we're not far from the campsite my love. Think you can make the journey without, oh I don't know, making your panties wet?"

"Come on, it's not that hard for me, I mean we can get there within a minute or two." Sabrina said as she gets up and continues heading towards the campsite. "Like I said before, nothing can slow me down."

"Oh, Really. How about this then?" Illusion said as she turned herself into a Zorua and jumped Sabrina arms, nuzzling her breasts softly and licking her check and face from time to time, just to see her try and prove her point to her.

Sabrina should've just kept her mouth shut and not to say something that could end up jinxing her, as she continues walking towards the campsite; she could feel every nuzzle and lick. "Maybe I could handle almost everything, sometimes it's hard to ignore it." Sabrina sighed.

"Aww, your no fun" Illusion said as she jumped out of Sabrina arms and landed on the ground in her real form before pointing out the campsite and saying "Well, depending on how aroused you are right now my love, I think we are now here. Should we start unpacking and getting everyone out to help?"

"Yeah, lets start unpacking; I hope the other three wouldn't mind helping us." Sabrina said to Illusion. She reached into her backpack and pulls out two Luxury Balls and 1 Love Balls. Gwen and Ribbons are the Luxury Balls and Lela in the Love Ball. Sabrina still has no clear reason why Lela prefers to be inside the Love Ball, but she rather not answer that question. She tosses them into air, summoning them.

Illusion helped out her mistress, though when the others came out their pokeballs, she hugged each of them and gave them tasks to do though in Sabrina view she made sure to give Leia a hug and make their boobies squished together in full view of Sabrina before going back to their tasks. Ribbon stood next to her Mistress helping her out with the less physical tasks since she was not the strongest of the four, even Gwen psychic powers were powerful enough to deal with the heavier tasks.

Ribbons help her out and smiled at her before she saw the way Illusion was looking at Sabrina so she turned to her mistress and asked "Mistress, why does Illusion keep looking at you with that weird look? Almost like the lust that Leia tends to have in her eyes?"

"I have no clue why she is looking at me like that?" Sabrina said as she turns her head towards Illusion, then back at Ribbons, "You have seen Pokémon bond with humans before, but not like this."

Ribbon was clearly confused by this as she asked "But I only evolve though love, How can our bond be any different to the one between you and Illusion? I mean you do love each other right?" Clearly Ribbon only knew about the normal love, not the more sexual side of love that Sabrina and Illusion had engaged in.

"Well, love works in many different ways," Sabrina begins to explained to Ribbons as continues supporting the tent,"Sometimes there's the normal love, like you and me have, and there's is another love that... I don't know if you will enjoy that." Sabrina knows that there is a sexual side of love.

Ribbons looked at her and then at the others who had finished their tasks and seemed to be chatting and training with one another. "Well, why don't you show me what this other love is mistress and maybe we can see if I will enjoy it?" Ribbons asked her. Being the youngest member of the team, Ribbons always wanted to prove herself both to her Mistress and to her idol Gwen.

Sabrina was surprised when she heard that response from Ribbons, but she couldn't reject it. She sighed before she said, "Alright, alright. I guess if you want to see how it works, maybe I will probably demonstrate that for you." Sabrina said, hoping that Illusion is okay with this. She took Ribbons behind a bush, hoping no one would see them.

Ribbons followed her curious as to why her Mistress seemed to keep looking at Illusion like she needed her approval, but Illusion and the other girls were still training together though Gwen did wonder where they were heading off to but shook her head, she would know if something was wrong because of the strong bond she had with her trainer so she would be able to tell if her trainer was in trouble or not.

Sabrina makes sure that the bush in question is completely harmless and doesn't have a Pokémon that could easily ambushed them without warning. She got close the Ribbons, then proceeds to kiss her on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom