Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: CM: You Bring Out The Best In Me (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

greenandgold

Supernova
Jennifer "JJ" Jareau walked into the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI. She brushed her long blonde hair out of her face and smiled as she walked into the team meeting, getting
ready to tell the team that their newest member was Will, and brief them on their new case. Once everyone had settled down, JJ smiled and she walked up behind Will, who sat
between Reid and Garcia, and rested her hand on the back of his chair. "Guys, we have a new team member joining us." She said and motioned to Will. "Will's officially part of
the team. Don't do anything to scare him off on his first day. Morgan.." She said and looked at her friend pointedly, choking on a laugh when he only smiled innocently at her.

"Okay, now that that's done.." JJ walked walked over to Reid and set down a paper copy of the casefile in front of him, and handed a tablet to Will, as the others used their own
tablets to scroll through the file. "Jack Willis, 32 years old. He was found stabbed seven times in the chest and hung from a noose in his living room." She clicked a button and
the picture on the projector changed. "Mariel Bevins, 28 years old. She was also found hung from a noose in her living room, she had ten stab wounds to the abdomen, and three
to the uterus." She changed the picture again.

"Rhonda Brown, 22 years old. Same injuries as Mariel." JJ changed the picture two more times and it showed two more women. "Carrie Thibeaux and Michelle Cormier. 20 and
18 years old. Same injuries as Mariel. Austin police have called asking for our help. The Commissioner has read our profiles on serial killers and sexual sadists and thinks this
unsub is both." She clicked one final button and the screen went blank. "The jet's gassed up and ready to go, as soon as we are." JJ said, once Hotch told them all to get their
to-go bags and meet him on the jet.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie Greene was not happy that her family home had pretty much been turned into a hotel for Rick Grimes and his people, ever since his son Carl had been shot by Otis.
Carl was going to be fine. They managed to get the medical supplies needed to treat his wound, but the boy would be on his back recovering for a few weeks. And Maggie
and her family would be stuck will all these people crowding them and taking over the farm. After she had applied a new set of bandages to Carl's wound and checked on
her younger half sister Beth, Maggie snuck out of the house for a breather. There were too many people everywhere she turned, and right now some fresh air would do
her good. She exited the house and crossed the porch to where the swing was. Maggie sat down and she just breathed in the cool night air.

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

William "Will" LaMontagne Jr. was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. His father worked for the New Orleans Police Department and Will followed behind in his father’s footsteps. His father died during Hurricane Katrina since he refused to evacuate while searching for an active serial killer. Will reluctantly left his father behind and evacuated to survive. It changed him forever, though. His father’s obsession became his obsession. Finally, he caved in and called in the FBI to help. That ended up being the best decision of his life. Not only did they solve the case but he met the love of his life, Jennifer Jareau.

They built an attraction early during the case and it continued to flourish. They started a long-distance relationship when she left but soon that was not enough. Will left everything behind in the south for a new start with the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department as he moved into a house with JJ. The team knew they were dating and also knew he had an interest in joining the BAU. In fact, he already majored in psychology so he took a Master’s course online in behavioral psychology and took extra training. It had been two years since Will moved from New Orleans. Himself and JJ have been dating for three.

The team did not have a rule against dating on the team, so long as it did not interfere with their work effectiveness. Having him on the team was like having a family member already. He knew everyone and they knew him. They were happy to have him along. For the first case, he listened attentively and took mental notes before it finished. The male approached JJ wearing his best smile as he spoke to her, his thick, southern accent more clear than ever before. “JJ… you can go on to the jet. I will grab our bags.” He murmured as their bags were both kept in the same area. Being on the job together did not mean no talking or even no kissing. They just needed to know when the time was right. The jet ride seemed like a great time to Will.

---------------

Glenn Rhee was relaxing near the doorway when he watched Maggie Greene exit the front door. Ever since they first met, he was attracted to her. From the time she rode in, saving Andrea from a walker, he was fascinated. Now here they were waiting for Carl to recover. They had spoken briefly before but had not gone too in-depth. Glenn certainly felt something when around Maggie and only hoped she felt the same. She was beautiful. Long, brunette hair and gorgeous green orbs… she was the epitome of perfection.

The Korean male finally decided to leave the living room and walk onto the porch. Rain was quietly pattering on the ground as he approached Maggie, sporting a charming smile her way. “Hey there… I guess you came out here to get away from everything. If you want to be left alone, then I understand. If not, I’d love to join you on the swing and talk.” Glenn offered, hoping she chose the latter of course.

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

JJ smiled when Will approached her and offered to get both of their bags. She took one of his hands into hers and squeezed it. "Thanks, Will." She said and squeezed his hand once more. She released his hand a few moments later, walked over to her desk and made sure that she had all the paperwork she needed for the case. Then JJ checked the gun at her hip to make sure it was secure and that the safety was on. After that was done, she followed Will out of the BAU and to the jet. She stored their to-go bags and then walked down the aisle and took
a seat between Will and Reid, her boyfriend, and her best friend.

She relaxed back into the seat as she listened to Hotch and Rossi discussing Jack and possible theories for the case. Then, a smirked curved her lips, as JJ stifled a laugh while Morgan and Reid played pranks on each other. She glanced over at Emily who had her nose in a book, and then at Will, who seemed to be watching all of them, as well. Garcia was back at the BAU, with Kevin helping her look for similar cases to the one's they were going to Austin for. JJ reached for Will's hand under the table and held it in hers. "I know, this case is a pretty gruesome one. Most of them are. But we're gonna find this guy, I know it."

<><><><><><><><><><><> The Walking Dead RP <><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie looked up when the door to the house opened and Glenn stepped out and approached her. "I'm not used to being around so many people on a regular basis," she admitted.
"It was getting a bit crowded in there, so I decided to check on Beth and then come out here, enjoy the rain and the quiet now that things have settled down for a bit." She glanced
around for a moment and then looked back at him. "You can have a seat if you like," Maggie said softly, and moved over on the swing. "How come you're not inside with your friends?"

Will listened closely when the team first boarded the jet. The first ten minutes was spent with the entire team talking about the case details. Of course, the male found his niche quickly, contributing possible ideas and theories. Soon, conversations died off and everyone did their own thing. Some people started reading books, some people slept, and others listened to music. It seemed that Will and JJ were passing the time by simply talking to one another and enjoying the company. Underneath the table, he linked their fingers together and held her hand tightly against his own, feeling her palms pressing into his. God, he loved this woman. The best thing that he ever did was call for the FBI’s help back in Louisiana. Not only did Will get that fresh start here in D.C., but he was with the woman of his dreams.

“You’re right, JJ. We will find this UNSUB.” He whispered into her ear, raising their hands to his lips, pressing a kiss onto her palm. Will recalled past experiences when JJ returned home from a tough case. It took a toll on his girlfriend and she expressed how she wished he could hurry and join the team so she did not have to face anything alone. Now, he was right beside JJ the entire time. Plus, they were allowed to stay together in a hotel room together. Usually, the team was separated by genders but this was a special exception. “Do you want to get some rest on the trip? Or do you want to talk?”

----------------

Glenn sat down beside Maggie, their legs almost touching. “I don’t know. I saw you walk out and I’ve been wanting to get the chance to talk to you alone.” Glenn admitted, still sporting a charming smile. “I hope that doesn’t sound weird. I just wanted to try and get to know you while we’re here. I think you’re quite the beautiful woman and you have the most incredible smile I have ever seen.” The male spoke softly, almost unsure if he should say those things. He did worry about how Maggie might react but he decided it was a risk worth taking. It was the end of the world anyways, right? He might as well try to talk to this beautiful girl.

"I wanna enjoy this calm before the storm with you," JJ said softly. "Once we get to Austin, things are gonna get crazy." She said and then smiled softly at Will, as she glanced down at their hands. They talked for the rest of the 3 1/2 hour flight to Austin and when they arrived, JJ grabbed her files and followed the others off the plane. As they all walked into the police station, she was taken aside by the Commissioner and after a quick conversation, walked back over to join the others. "I need to go handle the media. I'll be back as soon as I've made a statement to them and calmed their fears."

"The Commissioner issued a statement earlier this morning to news crews and blabbed about there being a serial killer. People are panicking and some are even trying to hunt the unsub down themselves. I'll join you guys soon." After she spoke, JJ turned and followed the Commissioner out of the room and to where the press was. The door closed behind them and she took a calming breath before approaching the podium and facing the press. "My name is Jennifer Jareau and I'm from the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI....."

<><><><><><><>

Maggie laughed when Glenn said that he had wanted to get her alone. "You wanted to get me alone? Not very subtle, are ya?" She asked as she took in his charming smile. "You're pretty good at flattery, I bet you've had tons of practice on plenty of women before the world ended." Maggie said as she teased him. It was actually nice, this time that she and Glenn were having together. For a moment she could almost forget about losing her mother, about how the world had ended and the dead were walking around and killing anything it got it's hands on.

Will enjoyed the entire plane ride. He had not been aboard many planes before but he enjoyed flying. JJ made it much easier. The smile never left his face. When they landed, Will decided to take their bags and walk off the plane with JJ. He brought everything to one of the SUVs they could use to drive to their hotel room tonight when it was time to get some rest. After doing that, he joined the rest of the team in the police station. Before JJ went to address the media, Will gave the female a quick kiss and hoped it was an extra boost of confidence.

While JJ did her job with the media, Will and the others were busy with talking to the police officers on the scene. Hotch started dividing out jobs between everyone. Will was going with Spencer and Prentiss to the latest crime scene to check everything out. They waited until JJ addressed the media before they got moving. Will told JJ about how great of a job she did, giving her one more kiss before releasing her and moving onto the crime scene with the others, taking one of the SUVs that the Austin Police Department offered them.

------------

Glenn laughed softly at Maggie’s teasing and shook his head. “Well, if that practice helps you smile and makes you happy with everything I say, then it was worth it.” The male murmured, keeping a close eye on her. “So, what did you do before all this? I know you lived here and helped out. But did you do anything else? I’d like to learn all about you.” Glenn spoke, not caring that the world was pretty much over. Getting to know Maggie was at the top of his priority list right now. She was so beautiful and Glenn loved her company already.

JJ watched as Will, Spencer and Prentiss headed off to the first crime scene, and then turned back to Hotch, Rossi, and Morgan. A few moments later, they started discussing the
victims and the crimes once more, as she hung up pictures of the crime scenes on a board and the victim's pictures beside them. The horrible scenes gave her the chills but she
forced the reaction down and focused on the work. As they tossed out ideas and suggestions and spoke with the Commissioner and his officer's, they were eventually split into
smaller groups.

She and Morgan were sent to the third crime scene, Rhonda Brown's home. "This guy has a thing for blonde's. Tell me I'm right to feel sick." JJ said, feeling creeped out. They
walked around the woman's home, gun's drawn just in case. She walked into the living room and to the area where Rhonda had been hung. She glanced at the carpet and slipped
her gun back into the holster on her hip as she kneeled down on the carpet. "Blood spatter on the carpet and walls. The pattern tells us that even though the unsub was in a rage
as he stabbed Rhonda, he was able to partially control himself enough to leave just enough evidence behind."

They moved on to another crime scene and the creep factor escalated for her. She was glad when they returned to the station with the others and discussed more clues from
the crime scenes. "The unsub is mainly targeting blonde females between the ages of 18 to 30, with the exception of Jack Willis, who's 32 and a red head. He stabs his victim's
in their abdomen and sex organs which implies that he's either impotent or has a long standing issue with a female figure in his life. Possibly his mother, an aunt, or a sister..."

<><><><><><><>

"You're such a flirt," Maggie said and laughed. "I'd have never expected that from you. You seemed like the shy type, or at least that's the impression I got when you arrived." She shrugged when Glenn asked what she had done before the world had ended. "Just helped out here on the farm. My family needed me, and this farm and my home is all I've ever
known." Maggie smiled when Glenn said that he wanted to know all about her. "There's not much to tell," she told him.

There was honestly one constant theme within each crime scene that Will pointed out. The entire house looked in order. There was no signs of a struggle except where the murder occurred. No windows were broken. No alarms were set. Nobody reported anything being suspicious. Other than that, the victims were all home alone. Even the victims that lived with a roommate or a significant other were alone when this happened. The UNSUB knew about these people’s lives enough to not trigger any alarms and not break into the house while the victims were alone. That took time to figure out and time to plan and execute.

They also found that the cuts made to the victims were all from the same kind of blade. They had to talk to the medical examiner but it was determined that the blade looked like some kind of military hunting knife, probably naval. They also had to figure out why the UNSUB deviated from his pattern and killed Jack Willis. He was a different gender, out of the age range, not mutilated sexually, and had different hair color. There was nothing about him that was similar to the others that were murdered. In fact, there were so many stark differences that the team had to think about

Once all this intel was gathered, Will and all the others regrouped back at the police station to give all the information to the rest of the team. Garcia was busy working on finding a pattern between all victims, someone they all knew or a place they all went to. Finally, it became clear that there was something they all had in common. They were all the same member of a certain church in Austin. It was one of those television churches that housed thousands of people so the suspect pool was large but it was a start. That was the location of their next visit.

-------------

“Don’t feel bad.” Glenn chuckled. “I was just a pizza delivery guy before this. I moved to Atlanta from Michigan.” He stated, just relaxing against the swing. “But I like doing this… sitting on the porch underneath the stars. It’s refreshing.” The smile was still on his face as he was trying his best to woo Maggie and even though he was never good at flirting, he wanted to try anyways. “So… do you have anyone special?” Glenn questioned, hoping that she was not taken at the time, hoping he could get some chance with her but he tried to act casual about it though he was not doing a great job.

They were planning to infiltrate the church. JJ felt bile rise in her throat as she went over last minute details with Hotch and the Commissioner. She removed her gun from the holster at her waist, emptied the clip and handed both of them to Hotch. Another woman had been taken an hour ago. 16 year old Chrissie Lane. They needed to do something, and fast. This unsub only kept the women alive for a few hours. And since JJ was a close match to the unsub's type, she was going into the church, alone. She took out her earpiece, took off her vest, and gave them to Hotch as well. "Let's do this," she told them.

The team would surround the church the moment she told them to. A mic had been planted on her clothes, hidden well so that there was only a slim chance it would be found. She entered the church, having made contact with one of the neighbors of the man who ran the church. Daniel Tristan was 57 years old. His mother had abused him when he was a child.
The abuse eventually turned to sexual abuse, which was what caused him to crack. His mother had died when Daniel was 18 and she was pregnant with his child, both his mother
and his son, dying from a tumor.

The loss of his only family had changed Daniel. He started killing shortly after the death of his family. JJ was scared spitless as she walked around the church. A service was in progress, but Daniel was nowhere to be found, so other members of the church had stepped up and begun the service. She slipped out of the back row, trying not to draw attention to herself as she checked the place out. The church was full of room's for different youth groups and Sunday School classroom's for kids. JJ went down 4 hallways, filling the others in as she went.

The 5th hallway was just like the other's with only one exception. There was an extra door that had a sign that said, Basement, keep out. She looked around to make sure that no one was following her, kicked the door in and went inside. Daniel was quick for his age, his moves silent and lethal and JJ hadn't seen it coming. She was hit over the head with a large pot,
and crumbled to the ground.

The mic that was hidden in her clothes fell to the floor and JJ saw the dark expression come over his face as he realized she was a cop and stepped on the mic. She thankfully passed out, only it wasn't for long. When JJ opened her eyes, she found herself in a room in the sub-level of the basement. Chrissie was across the room from her, a noose around the teenager's neck, the girl's eyes wide in fear as she struggled to get free. JJ saw Daniel pick up a knife and move over to Chrissie. The knife was inches away from being plunged into the girl's stomach, when JJ struggled and told him to hurt her instead.

The look of pure pleasure on Daniel's face, made goosebumps of fear break out across her skin. Especially when he moved away from Chrissie and eyed her. JJ managed to ask why Daniel had killed Jack Willis. His answer was one of many that was to be expected. Jack and Mariel were best friends. They had been having a movie night when Daniel had broken
into the house. He'd subdued Jack by tricking him into compliance about lies that he wouldn't hurt Mariel. Once Jack was subdued, he could get to his real target, Mariel.

The women had all reminded him of his mother in some way and his rage and pain at losing her and his son, had caused a break down and his need to kill anyone who reminded him of his mother. As all of this was revealed, JJ screamed as Daniel stabbed her in the stomach. The knife pierced her skin and she cried out at the pain. Through the pain, she managed to realize that something had changed. He had stabbed her in the stomach more than three times, breaking his pattern. JJ was nearly unconscious again and hoped that the team was tearing the church apart looking for them.

Real fear, the most real fear she had ever felt in her life, slammed through her when Daniel kicked the chair out from underneath her feet. The rope around her neck tightened
and the pain in her stomach was almost more than she could handle, but JJ kept trying to communicate to Chrissie that everything would be okay. The last thing she saw before
blackness claimed her again, was Daniel pick up the knife...

<><><><><><><><><>

"Being out here at night, where the stars are so beautiful. It sometimes helps me forget that we're dealing with the end of everything." Glenn talked about being a pizza delivery
boy, moving, and enjoying the stars. Then he asked if she was seeing anyone, and Maggie immediately shook her head. "I haven't dated in a long time. My family needs me. And
their needs always come before mine. I'd never leave my Dad, Beth and the others to take care of the farm by themselves. Especially not now, with the dead all around us."

Will hated the idea but they knew it was something they needed to do to catch this UNSUB. After she was inside, they listened all the way until the mic went dead and they moved in since they had Daniel. The other victim was already dead but JJ was not dead yet. Will was faster than everyone getting down to the bottom. When he kicked in the door, the UNSUB was on top of JJ, stabbing her and getting ready to stab her sexual organs. She had been stabbed at least six or seven times before Will sent two bullets right through Daniel’s head. “JJ! NO!” He shouted at the top of his lungs, picking her up into his arms.

“Don’t you die on me, princess. I am going to get you somewhere safe. Everything is going to be alright. It’s going to be okay.” He whispered into her ear, promising her, hoping that everything was going to be alright. Like a mad man, he ran as fast as he could while holding the unconscious woman, meeting the ambulance halfway as they were able to take JJ onto a stretcher and get her going towards the hospital immediately. Though Will wanted to ride with her, they had to keep him out and hold him back as he was nearly breaking down.

From there, Hotch decided to give Will a ride to the hospital where he went to wait in the waiting room, going crazy with worry and anxiety about what might happen to JJ.

--------

“Well, I’m here now and we’re on the farm together. I think it’s a nice night for a walk. Why don’t you and I go on for a little date or something?” Glenn asked with a smile curving on his lips, his eyes locking together with Maggie’s. “Maybe have a picnic out in the back. I don’t know. This farm is a big place. Just you and me. What do you say?” He asked curiously, looking for an answer, hoping she was going to give the answer he was hoping to hear.

Everything slammed into JJ at once. The bright light, the pain, the noise. She knew that she was in a hospital. The pain in her stomach was her first clue. The other clue were the voices she heard nearby. She opened her eyes and then quickly slammed them shut, the lights so bright it hurt her eyes. After a few moments, she took her time and opened her eyes, letting herself adjust to the lights. Then JJ turned her head and saw Will and the others. The first thing that she said was, "Chrissie?" Her concern for the young woman overrode her pain.

When the team all shared looks with each other, she sighed. "Tell me," she told them and then reached out for Will's hand. It hurt to breathe, but the fact that she was even breathing in the first place was what counted. JJ shifted on the bed and grit her teeth against the pain.

<><><><><><><><><>

Maggie listened as Glenn spoke, and shook her head when he mentioned that they should go out back. "Not out back. We have... some issues with the barn. And there's a chance we could run into some of the dead. I don't think it's a good idea to stray too far from the house." She was liking how forward Glenn was, but part of her still thought it was an act for her benefit.

“Chrissie didn’t make it, sweetheart.” Will admitted with a frown on his face. “You did everything you could, JJ. It’s not your fault.” The male whispered, pressing a kiss to her palm. It always took a toll on JJ when she was unable to save someone in the field. The young FBI agent knew that already from past experience and it was important to tell JJ that it was not her fault. The remainder of the team decided to talk JJ up and give her their good vibes before leaving the room. Besides, they figured these two wanted some alone time together after what happened.

“JJ, you’re so brave and courageous. You tried your best. We got Daniel, though. He’s dead and he won’t hurt anyone else. The doctor’s say you’re going to be alright. It was a miracle but the knife did not hit any vital organs. It might hurt you to breathe for a while but I am going to take care of you, my love.” Will whispered in a soft, loving, caressing voice as one hand held JJ’s and the other cupped her face gently, stroking her skin while he touched her cheek.

--------------

Glenn felt curious about the barn, but he did not ask questions. “Okay, what do you suggest, then? I honestly don’t care where we go. I’d just like to spend some time with you and get to know you better.” Glenn mused, completely fine with remaining here as well. It was tough to believe that such a gorgeous woman did not have a boyfriend, but that meant he was lucky and had a real shot. The male decided to be a little more straightforward with the brunette, letting his hand gently brush around her shoulders and touch her upper arm, offering the most genuine, charming smile possible.

JJ closed her eyes at Will's words. Tears fell from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "I promised Chrissie that I would get her out of there. Now she's dead," the last words were whispered and once Will had kissed her palm, she pulled her hand back and covered her face with her hands, fighting back the full force of emotions that wanted to break through.
The rest of the team started talking, trying to help her feel better, but she didn't hear what was said. Once the others had left, she wiped her eyes, though the tears didn't stop.

When Will said that Daniel was dead, she nodded. Her eyes were still wet, but her demeanor changed. "Good. Because if you hadn't of shot that sick son of a bitch, then I'd have
killed him myself." Her words were firm, harsh, she knew that but didn't care. Daniel had made people suffer. He had killed 6 people and almost killed her, but she didn't care that
he had almost killed her. JJ was more concerned with the man's victims and their families. She dropped her hands back to her sides and gratefully accepted Will's hand into hers
again. His other hand cupped her face, and the feel of his fingers stroking her skin calmed her down some.

<><><><><><>

"You keep offering me those charming smiles, in the hopes that I'll let you fuck me. And before the world got screwed up, I'd have told you to fuck off and that you had no chance
of ever getting with me. But things are different now, and so are most people." After speaking, Maggie grabbed Glenn by the front of his shirt, pulled him close and kissed him.

Apparently, nothing Will said was going to help. The only thing he could offer was comfort through his touch. Maybe she did not want to hold his hand, but he placed both of his hands onto her upper legs for a moment before sliding one hand upwards to gently massage her back. “If you want to talk to me, I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. If you just want to not say anything, that’s fine too. I’m here for you either way, JJ.” Will whispered softly, doing his absolutely best to keep JJ out of the dumps. Well, that might be asking for too much but the male could try.

Besides, that was his job anyways. He loved JJ and it was his job to protect her and help her feel better. She made it out alive and that was the important part even if Chrissie was not saved. Sometimes, not everyone could be saved and that was a painful lesson both knew already from working in law enforcement. “Let me know if I can get you anything.” Will added and grew silent, just remaining quiet until JJ said something again, if she did.

-------------

Well, that was unexpected. Glenn was not going to complain even if his intentions were not just fucking Maggie. Hopefully the woman would want more out of this, too. Even if not, Glenn was going to enjoy this. Without wasting time, Glenn started to slide his tongue into her mouth, prying her lips open and searching for her tongue. Other women have told Glenn that he was quite the skilled kisser. He intended to show that skill with Maggie. His other hand cupped the left side of her face while kissing the woman, his head tilting the opposite way, feeling himself grow with passion within the kiss.

JJ carefully moved over on the bed, wincing, and then patting the space beside her, for Will to join her. She didn't want to talk about what had happened. She felt horrible guilt over not being able to save Chrissie, and he knew that. The whole team knew that. "Just hold me," JJ said softly. Right now, Will's touch was the only thing keeping her from shattering completely. When his arms moved around her, she sighed softly and rested her head on his chest, gripping him tightly against her. The tears fell faster now, and her tight grip on Will didn't lessen.

She remained in that position for a long time, until she had cried herself out. Her grip only finally loosening on Will, once she had cried herself to sleep. Her grip might have lessened on him, but JJ still clung to him as she slept. Her breaths coming out in pained bursts as she slept.

<><><><><><><><>

Maggie relaxed into the kiss with Glenn, their tongues rubbing against each other once he had slipped his tongue into her mouth. She felt one of his hands cup her face, and strangely enough found herself leaning into his touch. Her hands moved to Glenn's waist and pulled his body as close to hers as possible as they continued to kiss. Her father would be furious
that she was making out with a guy that she didn't really know, but Maggie didn't care. She was just focused on this time with Glenn.

It was impossible for Will to sleep right now. Instead, he remained away and watched JJ, holding her with all his might. The male only left the bed when a nurse entered to change JJ’s bandages and work on cleaning her wounds again. Thankfully, she was given enough sedatives to keep her asleep while the nurse did this. Afterwards, Will joined JJ again and pressed their foreheads together. No matter how many days it took, Will was not going to leave JJ’s side in this hospital. That was not happening.

He hoped to do something that could help her feel better, but he was unsure what that could be. So he did what he knew best and that was holding JJ, gently rubbing her back. Finally, he was able to fall asleep at well once he was sure JJ was doing alright for the time being. They both could use some time off after this.

------------------

Glenn pulled back from the kiss with a smile on his face, looking deep into Maggie’s eyes. “Honestly… I didn’t just want to fuck you. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t because you are gorgeous… but I’d hope to actually get to know you as well.” Glenn admitted, showing that he was not only after sex and her body, but he was not turning down that chance. “Where should we go?” Glenn questioned, wanting to know where Maggie wanted them to do this. It was likely not a great idea on the front porch with everyone around. Glenn only imagined what would happen if Hershel found them having sex on the front porch. Then again, Glenn found the idea arousing but it was totally up to Maggie. For some motivation, he let his hand brush against her crotch, in between her legs while pressing kisses to her neck, searching for her sweet spot.

JJ spent two weeks in the hospital, before she asked to go home. She would be out of work for a few more weeks while her injuries healed, she knew. But she couldn't stay in the hospital a moment longer. JJ was grateful for everything the medical staff had done, but the only sleep she got was that first time when she had cried herself out, and the second
when they had drugged her to clean her wounds. Every other time someone entered her hospital room, she woke up. So, she'd just asked to go home, knowing she'd sleep easier
in her own bed, with just Will around.

She was examined by her doctor and then thankfully released into Will's custody. Once they were home an hour later, JJ walked into their bedroom and carefully moved to sit
down on their bed. Her wounds ached a bit, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She was just happy to be home. "Will?" JJ called out softly for him. "Will you sit with me?"
When he joined her a little while later, she locked eyes with him and gave him a soft smile. "I love you."

<><><><><><><><>

"Emotional attachments don't work out so well in this new world. The back yard is our best bet. But stay away from the barn." Maggie warned him, once the kiss had ended. She moaned against Glenn's lips when his hand brushed her crotch and he kissed her neck. She reluctantly pulled away, but grabbed one of his hands and led him off the porch and to the back yard.

During those two weeks, Will did not leave JJ’s side. The only time he left was when he had to because of the doctors or nurses. During those times, he ventured to the vending machines and hospital cafeteria. JJ might have had awful food from the hospital but Will did not dine much better. They were both happy to get home and eat a nice meal. Will cooked for JJ and helped her eat before getting her into the bedroom. The male had been busy cleaning up the kitchen and washing dishes, just having finished when the girl called out his name.

Of course, he quickly found his way into the bedroom and sat down beside of the blonde. Reaching across the bed, Will took JJ’s hand in his own, squeezing it softly. “I love you too, JJ. Can I get you anything right now?” The agent asked. Of course, he was unable to stay out as long as JJ but he was off another week to tend to the woman. After another week, the doctors determined that JJ would be just fine on her own until the wounds were healed. But for now, she had to get rest and Will was making sure of that.

---------------------

Once the couple reached the backyard, Glenn thought about what Maggie said. “You know what, Maggie? You’re right. Emotional attachments don’t always end well in this world. That doesn’t mean we can’t try, though. Don’t just dismiss this after it’s over. We can make something beautiful here together.” Glenn assured the brunette, pulling her down in the backyard behind one of the sheds, well away from the barn. In fact, Glenn did not even wonder why she said to stay away from the barn. He was too caught up in the moment. Glenn pushed her gently against the shed and started kissing down her neck, his hands not shying away and going right to grip her tight, perky ass. God, it felt so big in his hands. “You’re so hot, Maggie.” Glenn whispered quietly into her ear, kissing down her neck and then attacking her lips again, squeezing the woman’s rear end again.

"Just you," JJ said and smiled at him. "Thank you for getting me out of there. And for dinner, and everything else you always do for me." She squeezed his hand that held hers.
Then pressed her forehead against his. "I was thinking we could put on your favorite movie and relax in bed together." JJ reached out with her free hand and gently and lightly
ran her fingers over Will's cheek. "I'm sorry that you had to kill someone for me," she said softly, seriously. "If you ever want or need to talk about it, I'll listen." JJ offered to
Will, and then she kissed his lips.

<><><><><><><>

Maggie lifted her eyes to Glenn's, when he suggested that even though it might not work out, they should still try, anyway. His words made her want what he said. "I can only
promise that I'll try." It was all she had left to give. After losing her mother, and then everything that had happened since the walkers had started happening, it broke off bits
of her piece by piece. Once they had stopped talking and got to the fun, she smiled at him.

Glenn pushed her against the shed and his mouth kissing down her neck, caused her to moan. When his hands gripped her ass, Maggie thrust her hips against his, needing more.
"No flattery. Fuck me," she told Glenn as he resumed kissing her neck and lips, and then squeezing her ass again. She pulled away to remove her shirt, and then kissed him as
her hands moved to work on his pants.

“With the kind of job we do… I’ve had to kill before. It doesn’t get easier but I understand it’s necessary.” Will responded, not wanting JJ to feel upset that he had to kill someone. Besides, he might not say it out loud but he would kill one million people if it meant keeping JJ safe. She was the love of his life and that was not something he took lightly. Yes, Will would kill for her if it meant keeping her safe despite the psychological toll. “You can talk to me too, you know? You were the one that was stabbed and I know how much it hurt losing Chrissie. We both can talk to each other if we need that and I love that about our relationship.” Will admitted with a bright smile, looking deep into JJ’s eyes. “I love you, JJ. I love you more than words can express.” Now, he leaned forward and pressed a kiss onto her palm, letting his lips linger.

---------------

Quickly, Glenn removed his own shirt and started on Maggie’s jeans. As soon as she pulled his pants down, Glenn had pulled hers down. It was easy for Glenn to step out of that clothing, now only covered in his boxers. Once Maggie was only covered in her underwear, Glenn decided to lay her down onto the ground. The way she ordered for him to fuck her, it was like she asked to be taken control of and Glenn was dominant in the bedroom. Showing off his strength, Glenn crossed Maggie’s wrists together and pinned her arms above her head, onto the ground. Glenn quickly pulled down her panties, so quick that they ripped slightly. The young man pressed his clothed cock against her sweet pussy lips. “You seem like the kinda girl that might like it rough.” Glenn smirked, pressing a kiss to her neck, now working on his own boxers, pulling them down so his girth sprung free.

"I went in without any kind of weapon, guns blazing and tried to take on a serial killer by myself. In doing that, I got Chrissie killed and put myself in needless danger, which forced you
to kill Daniel. I just wish that I would have put more thought into it. Then Chrissie would still be alive, and you wouldn't have had to kill Daniel. As a profiler, it's our job to look at every outcome of a situation and choose the one with the best odds, but I didn't do that. I let my emotions take over and the results of that were the end of two lives. I took this job because I want to help people, not get them killed."

<><><><><><><><><><>

They wasted no time getting rid of each other's pants. Glenn laid her down on the ground, crossed her wrists together and pinned her arms above her head, to the ground. Maggie laughed slightly when he pulled her panties off so quickly that they ripped. She moaned when he pressed his clothed cock against her, loving how it felt. His words had her nodding immediately, his assessment of her true. Maggie sighed softly as he kissed her neck and she watched as Glenn removed his boxers, letting his cock free.

Quietly, Will listened to JJ and drank in every word. “You’re right about a few things, JJ. But you have to remember that nobody has ever been perfect. Besides, it wasn’t that long ago you only handled the media. You’re new at this. It will get better with time. Anyone that has ever been in the field has seen someone die, but let’s get something straight. You did not get Chrissie killed. That was all Daniel. Don’t let me hear you say that again. It was not your fault. How many times have you heard a sibling or a loved one blame themselves over the years when you talk to families? Often, right? You tell them not to blame themselves. We talk about it all the time. Take your own advice, JJ. I know it’s easier said than done. I’m here for you, JJ. It’s not your fault.”
-----------

Just like Maggie said, no flattery, just fuck her. Glenn allowed his flaccid cock to rub against Maggie’s entrance. Well, it was flaccid for only a short amount of time. Maggie had that effect on this man, it took no time for him to grow hard. Smiling, Glenn leaned down for another kiss, keeping her arms pinned down before raising his hips and thrusting inside of her. Glenn did not allow Maggie time to adjust. He did not take it slow. The tip of his cock burst through her walls and immediately pressed at the woman’s cervix. Glenn moaned out softly into her ear, letting his free hand start fondling her breast, squeezing his fingers into that perky flesh while thrusting inside of her womanhood, using all his lower body strength.

"Thank you for saying that. It's what I needed to hear. In my head, I know that what you've said is true. But my heart doesn't want to follow my head." She said and then sighed softly.
A few moments later, JJ lifted her head and met Will's eyes. "How about that movie now?" She suggested, trying to lighten the mood for both of them. They could both use something good or funny and Will's favorite movie was a comedy, one she was really looking forward to watching. Not just because it was his favorite, but because some of the scenes were so
silly, she couldn't help but smile and laugh. And after the seriousness, anger, pain, and sadness of the last few weeks, it was something they both desperately needed.

<><><><><><><><>

Maggie moaned as Glenn's cock rubbed against her. He kissed her, and she was happy to kiss him back, sighing against his lips as they kissed. She felt him keep her arms pinned down and when he thrust inside of her, Maggie moaned louder, loving as he filled her. When he immediately started thrusting, not giving her time to adjust, she enjoyed it. His hips slammed into hers, the action hard and painful, but she didn't care. Maggie heard him moan into her ear, and felt one of his hands move to her breast, touching and teasing it and driving her even more crazy.

Immediately, Will shifted into a lighter mood, wanting to help JJ forget about everything. The male stood up from the bed and approached the television in the bedroom. He crouched down and found the DVD, quickly pushing it into the console while grabbing the remote and switching the input channel. Getting comfortable, Will pulled off his shirt and his jeans, leaving the agent clad in only his boxers before crawling into the bed, underneath the covers with JJ. He adjusted the volume as the movie started, both of his arms wrapping around the woman that he loved. While waiting for the movie to start, Will decided to try and make her laugh right now as he started peppering kisses all over every inch of her face, hoping that the kisses tickled and sent her into one of those laughing, giggling fits.

-------------

At one point, Glenn stopped pinning down her wrists and moved his hand into hers, lacing their fingers together and kept her arms pinned down like this instead, her wrists still crossed. After a while spend playing with one of her breasts, Glenn switched it up to the opposite breast and repeated the process. The male called on every ounce of strength in his lower body to thrust into Maggie. The sounds of hip bone slamming into the hip bone became prominent and the wet slapping noise of their bodies increased. His cock was slamming deep, against her cervix each time. Glenn paid so much attention to the woman, judging where her sweet spots were located. He continued attacking those spots, a wild grin spreading across his face while kissing her as passionately as possible, wrestling with her tongue and moaning out her name over and over again, his breathing becoming heavy as his cock started to throb.

JJ laughed as Will kissed her all over her face, tickling her and making her laugh. She loved when he did that, and did it to him, kissing all over his face. After a few minutes, though, she
joined her lips to his in a sweet kiss. One hand cupping his face and gently caressing it as they stared into each other's eyes. "You're amazing, Will. I feel like I don't tell you enough, but that's going to change from now on. My life is so much better with you in it," JJ whispered and kissed him again. She snuggled into his arms, after the kiss had ended. Wrapping her own arms around his waist.

<><><><><>

She clasped their hands, once Glenn laced their fingers together. Maggie moaned as his mouth worked each of her breasts in turn, as he continued to thrust into her. When his mouth moved back to her lips, she kissed him back with just as much passion. Her hips slammed back against his with such harsh intensity that it hurt, but Maggie didn't care. Glenn was making her feel so good. She could feel him twitching inside of her and knew that he was going to come soon, and so she slammed into him as hard as their hips would allow, getting that feeling coming over her, and wanting to come with Glenn at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom