Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He rolled her eyes right back. "Yeah right. I'm really worried. I'll just hold Owen. Try to kick my ass with a baby in my hands." He smiled at her.

Jake held his hand up so she could punch his hand like punches for training. "We can work on it. As long as you don't use violence to solve problems Adriana." He talked her like he'd talk to a kid. He was only teasing and knew she meant well and actually when she punched him he wished he could have witnessed it cause it had to have been hot.

"I know baby...I'm just saying. You have a public career I don't want it to affect you because this guy gets in your head." He agreed that they shouldn't take family into it, but some do. "I know baby..." He gave her shoulder a kiss. "You're getting worked up just talking about it...it's okay."

"I know you don't." He said and kissed her head.

She rolled her eyes, "We will have Max, Pwen will come crawling over and you will go down." She stuck her tongue. "We win."

She laughed, "Against Bisping, I think it's only fair." She rubbed her lips together and sighed. "We have time to think about that. I don't like him but it's fine as long as I don't think about him." She said softly.

The doctor came in not to long after their conversation and smiled at Jake, "How are you feeling still nauseous?" He asked and looked over Jake's charts. He checked the wound himself and had Jake squeeze a ball in his hand and some other reflex tests.

"I'm upgrading you to solid foods and we will get the catheter out in a couple minutes. I want to see you up and walking before I give you clearance to go home. Any questions?"

He rolled his eyes. "You guys fight against the rules. I should expect no different from both of you..." He shook his head. "I'll just hold Max and O." He laughed. "Now what?"

He gave her a nod and kissed her head. "Try not to worry about it baby."

Jake lied and said no to the nausea. "No I'm okay. Just eager to get home." He did all the tests fairly well.

"Sweet. Home a possibility today?" He raised an eyebrow. "Please?"

"Now you don't have hands, you can barely duck and we win that way too." She smiled and shrugged her shoulder. "Nice try but we win."

"Home could be a possibility tomorrow morning." The doctor said and looked at Jake, "If you can urinate on your own and walk up and down the hall by yourself, then we can think about letting you go home tonight. I don't want you to push it." He warned.

Adri smiled at Jake, "That's great news. I won't let him push it though. Trust me." She smiled at the doctor and gave Jake's hand a squeeze.

Jake shook his head. "You wish..."

He was bummed when the doctor said tomorrow morning, then he changed it to possibly tonight. Jake nodded. "I can do that. That's a breeze. Walking and urinating are things I've done since I was like one and before...so I got this." He smiled.

"Trust me Doc...she won't let me push it and she won't let me do too much at home either. She will kick my ass. And she is scarier than anyone I've gotten in the cage with." He teased and squeezed her hand back.

"Thanks doc. Everything looks good though? I know we are just now talking about going home...but give me an ETA about training. Just to prepare myself."

"Good. I like your support system. She will keep you on the right track." He smiled.

"I'm not going to give you an ETA any time soon. Right now I want you to relax and sleep. If I tell you when I think you can be back in the ring you will count the days to that time. So I will tell you surgery was a success. All you need to do is heal. I will see you in two weeks and then two weeks after I will tell you when you can get back in the ring." He smiled at Jake.

"Can I know?" Adri asked.

He laughed and nodded his head, "Sure. I'll tell you in the hallway and we can go over the at home care."

Jake smiled. "Yeah I like my support system too. She's pretty good to look at too." He winked at Adri.

Jake sighed and rested his head back on the bed and sighed again. "Come on please? I promise I won't push myself to get back." A month...a month before he even tells him when he can get back in the cage. But he had to do what he to to get better. He gave him a nod. "Okay..." Jake just hoped Dana waited until he was healed to get a title fight. He would really have to step up training.

"That's bullshit. Adri...no...come on..." He sighed and let out a long sigh. "Not cool..." He shook his head. "I don't like my support system anymore." He pouted.

Adri rolled her eyes, "He will like me again when he's hungry but too tired and sore to get to the kitchen." She kissed his temple and went into the hallway to hear when Jake could be back in the gym. She thought it was a good timing.

She walked back into the room and the doctor. It was a general run down of what Jake was and was not allowed to do. He could do any lifting. He had to keep his arm down for the most part. It was all pretty simple.

Adri smiled and held Jake's hand through the process of the catheter being removed. Adri joked and told him to push and wiped his forehead of any sweat. She let him hold her hand and told him to squeeze as hard as he needed too.

"I will ask my sister...or your mom. Your mom will make sure I have food." He smiled at her and suck his tongue out at her.

When he came back he tried like hell to get her to tell him when he could get back into the gym. The hardest part would be not holding Owen but he could do it.

He gave her a look when he joked about it. He held her hand and tried not to squeeze it though. He could easily break her hand, he wasn't going to hurt her. He looked at her and took a deep breath. The nurse told him he shouldn't feel anything really except a bit of a pull. Jake wanted to crack a joke it wasn't the type of pull he normally liked. The nurse gave him a warning and when she removed it, he made a bit of a face cause it was a little uncomfortable, but didn't hurt.

"Your bladder will probably hurt for a couple weeks. Slight blood in the urine is normal. If it's excessive that could be a problem. Now you just need to urinate on your own and that's one thing down." The nurse told him. Jake thanked the nurse.

She rolled her eyes because he was right. And she would be in hell for it forever.

Adri smiled and rubbed his cheek, "I would say it's beautiful but bleh, it was a catheter. I can tell you it's a boy though." She teased and kissed his temple. "It's a boy, aren't you so happy to hear that?" She laughed.

"Oh and that's the closest another female will come to pulling your junk." Her phone rang and she picked up her phone and spoke to her mom. She made a face Jake and hung up. "They will be on their way soon. "Do you want to stand up? Or move around?" She asked him.

She knew she was in trouble about the food. He didn't need to say anything else about it.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You are so mean sometimes. And it's not fair cause I can't do much about it. Just wait until I can. Wait until you push a baby out of your vagina. Pay backs suck..."

He chuckled about another female comment. "You have a tone like you may punch someone." He teased since they were talking about Bisping. "Okay. Um...Let's start with standing. If I can't stand I'm not moving far unless it's to the ground." He teased and started to stand up. "Now if we walk you won't walk to fast will you?"

Adri laughed and kissed his forehead, "You know I love you." She told him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

She moved off of the bed to help him stand. "When you are ready to walk, we will do a basic runway walk. You will strut your way up and down the hallway." She teased and took his hands in hers. "You know you don't have to stand if you aren't ready." She reminded but she was there to support him.

"I just don't want your first time walking to be when you have to pee and then if hurts and you don't make it, I just don't want you to struggle to the bathroom because I don't want to have to hold a cup while you pee in it." She made a face and got serious so she could help him stand.

Jake kissed her back. "I love you too."

He raised her eyebrow. "We're doing a what? Babe runway walk is your thing..." He smiled at her. When she took his hands in hers he smiled. "Thanks baby. I'm ready to go home. I want to give it a try okay?"

Adri made a point. Should he just walk to the bathroom. It was an option and then he could move after that. "Um..let's just walk to the bathroom first...that way I can pee. Then go walk somewhere else. Okay?" Jake pushed off the bed to help him stand and he stood up. He took a moment and just stood there a second. Everything hurt. His wound, his junk, his bladder. "Okay..." He said after a long breath. "Let's do this..." He walked slow the few steps to the bathroom.

She smiled and gave him a kiss, "Okay, no runway walk but we will work on it."

She nodded her head, "We can walk to the bathroom and take a break if you want and then get you back in the bed. Tell me when you want to take a break and we will, okay?" She watched him push off of the bed and she stayed close to catch but far enough to give him some space and get a feel for walking on his own.

She smield when he took the first step but she could tell he was in pain. She grabbed a chair and brough it with her so he could sit down whenever he wanted.

Jake kept moving slowly to the bathroom. "Is this gonna burn the first time I pee?" He looked at her concerned. He almost wanted to change his mind but he had to pee to go home and he wanted to go home. This was a bit embarrassing.

He got to the door of the bathroom and stopped to lean on the door way. Jake let out a breath as he stood there a moment. He was okay just needed a little break before going in.

"Baby? Since the cath is out...can you bring my clothes? I want normal clothes on for when your parents come." He then stopped at the toilet to do his thing. "This is true love when you're here with me for all of this. Thank you."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. Maybe. You probably won't be able to pee. You might be empty. They just took the thing out." She said softly. "And if it's a test for you to pee on your own then there's going to a level of difficulty to it." She walked him to the bathroom.

She leaned against the other side of the door with him and waited for him to get his rest. "Do you have to put on the grey sweats?" She groaned and went to go grab them. She set them on the sink and waited for him.

She looked at herself in the mirror while he kept trying. "I know. No one wants to watch their partner pee. Or try to pee. Hey when you like sixty, this could be you. Struggling to pee and if you think I'm standing with you in the bathroom while you pee, you have another thing coming." She teased.

She pulled at her forehead and then frowned at her reflection, "I feel like I have a wrinkle." She said and rubbed her forehead. She pointed at it to show him. "Wrinkle or bad lighting?"

That wasn't at all what Jake wanted to hear. He wanted her to say no it wouldn't hurt. "You suck..." He groaned at the thought of it hurting or not being able to.

"What's wrong with the grey sweats? They are comfortable." He looked at her. "I love those sweats." He teased her.

Jake shook his head. "This is wear we are different Adri. I'd wipe your ass if I had to. Cause it's that much love that I have for you." He got to the toilet but held onto the sink with one hand. "Are you leaving..."

He looked a forehead. "Yep...totally a wrinkle..." He teased a minute and smiled. "No babe it's lighting I see nothing. Nothing at all. I swear. You are too young for wrinkles anyway."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I love the grey sweats too. Too much, actually." She sighed. "Was no sex a rule? Does that count as strenuous activity?" She asked curiously and laughed. "What am I going to do?" She groaned.

She laughed. "You'd wipe my ass for me? Sweet. I love you enough to hold your hand as a catheter is being pulled out of you and walk with you to the bathroom and watch you try to pee. But I do love you." She smiled. "I'm getting your clothes. I'll be right back." She told him and was back in no time.

"I know I'm young but Botox can help with signs of aging. Maybe a little filler here and there." She said softly. "I've gotta stop touching my face. I'll break out." She sighed. "What if I got lip injections? Would you still love me if my lips were huge?" She teased.

Jake perked up about the no sex rule. "Umm... I think we need to ask about that. I could let you do the work." He grinned about it and chuckled. "You're going to let your man take a break...he will make up for it later." He gave her a wink.

He nodded to him wiping her ass. "That's what marriage is baby. Wiping each other's asses when we get old. But I like how you didn't say you'd do the same to me too." He gave her a look. "You watch me....that's a lot of help. I can't really do that with an audience..." While she was getting his clothes he tried like hell to pee but nothing. "No luck..." He groaned.

"No..." Jake grabbed her hands. "Baby...no. You look beautiful. No injections no botox. You look beautiful the way you are. You're perfect." He smiled at her and kissed her softly. "Helped me get dressed? Wait...do I have to put my shirt on? I don't want a shirt on."

She huffed, "I mean I guess I can give you a break." She rolled her eyes playfully and gave him a kiss. "You're lucky I love you."

She made a comical face and looked away when he said she didn't say anything abo wiping his ass in return. Then she left to grab the clothes. "It's alright babe. You'll pee soon." She told and patted his back. "This feels weird. I always thought I'd be saying that Owen before I said it you."

She nodded her head to no injections or Botox, yet. She smiled, "I'm not going to force you to put on a shirt. You should know that." She grabbed his pants and bent down to get his feet throb the holes and then pulled them up.

"How about your zip up jacket? She asked and unzipped it and held it out for him to slip on if he wanted.

Jake smiled. "I know I'm lucky." He gave her a kiss back.

He gave her a look. "You are enjoying this way too much. You just wait until you pop out a baby out of your vagina. I'll pick on you so bad...pay backs are a bitch."

Jake stepped into his sweats. "You know you could have brought me underwear and it would have helped with the sweats. Just saying...that's on you this time. But I think you like seeing my junk..."

He looked over the jacket as he was nervous to have something rub against his wound but at least a jacket would be loose. "Okay. I'm sure your mom doesn't want to see me without a shirt on more than she has to." He put his arm through, the first one being the one by his bad side, then he put the other in. "Can I leave it open for a bit?"

She laughed, "You better not. Pushing a baby out of your whoha is much worst than your surgery. At least you were asleep for that. I'll be awake and irritable. I won't hesitate to hit you." She warned.

She shrugged, "I packed underwear. I didn't think you'd want to wear them right now. I can grab them though." She told him and pulled his pants up to his hips.

She helped him put the jacket on and put her hands on his hips and gave him a kiss. She nodded her head to leaving the jacket open and walked into the hospital room. She got the bed ready for him to lay down in again. She went to him and was there for him if he needed her.

He chuckled. "Baby...soon to be UFC Champ...I can block a punch." He smiled and then looked at his side. "Kicks...are a bit harder..."

Jake shook his head. "We already got the pants on. I'm okay. I'll just make you suffer all day."

He gave her a kiss back and smiled at her. Jake felt like this was different then his other injuries. The other injuries he felt like he just annoyed her and she resented him. Now she was doing everything she could to look after him and keep him comfortable. He didn't know if it was she didn't have work at the moment or their talk in New York. Either way it was nice. Jake took his time goes back to bed. "Thank you babe." He made it back and sat down just taking a second before leaning back getting comfortable again.

"Q? Did you bring me one of my favorite drinks?"

"Obviously." She said about him defending kicks. "you're lucky I won't be in a good position to kick when I am trying to push."

She helped him get in the bed and comfortable. She sat on the bed. She smiled, "Pedialyte or Gatorade?" She asked and where to get him what he wanted. She turned the TV towards them so they could watch something before family airrved. She let sports center play and cuddled with Jake.

About an hour later her family came with Owen. She scooped him up and gave him some kisses while her parents said hi to Jake. Adri took Owen over so he could give Jake a kiss.

He gave her a look. "Really? I still won that fight...so screw his kicks. They may have broke ribs, punctured a lung, gave me nerve damage but I still kicked his ass so there."

Jake thought it over. "I forgot about the Pedialyte. I was thinking my Powerade, but I probably should do the Pedialyte." When she handed it to him he thanked her. He smiled when she turned sports center on but a half hour in he turned it to a random show they both could enjoy. He put his drink in a cup so he could drink it with a straw. "I should have told you to bring my pillow. They have the flattest pillows."

He lit up when he saw Owen and her parents. After zipping up his hoodie, he said hello to the parents and thanked her mother for the soup. When Owen came over to get kisses, Jake puckered his lips and gave him a kiss before attacking his cheek with kisses. "I love you baby boy. You having fun with grandma and grandpa?" He looked at her parents. "Is he being good?" Jake moved over more so Adri could sit with him with Owen.

Back
Top Bottom