Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake nodded. "Well it was her own fault for not knowing...but she knows now. I texted her last night. Look where it got me..." He said quietly looking down.

He nodded. "True. He is a pretty gentle guy. The kid knoes how to rough around though. He is my boy after all. He let his fingers run over her leg.

Jake shrugged. "If he does, he does. I don't care. I'm gonna knock his ass out." He didn't want to be the guy who said he wanted to injury him. But he did want light his ass up light a Christmas tree. "Let him get it in his head I'm hurt. Then he will let up in training and I'll blow hum out of the cage." Adri's support was amazing and he loved her that much more.

She stopped talking about his mother because it wasn't doing anything but making him upset.

She smiled, "My only fear is he might push out of your lap and unintentionally hurt you. It might best if I just sat next to you and held him until you felt a little better. Or he can sit between us.then when you feel better, you can at least hold his hand while he tried to get off of the couch."

She smiled and kept rubbing his head. "Dana isn't going to let you train until you have the doctors approval. So let's focus on getting you better or at least out of the hospital."

Jake didn't understand why his mom couldn't just call to see if he was okay or hell shoot a text to him or Adri. "Where's my phone? Do you have it?"

"I'll be okay." He told her with a smile. "We will just be careful. He was fine before. He will know he has to be careful with daddy. Maybe we can tell him daddy has an injury and let him kiss above it. That way he knows where it hurts to be careful of it. He's a smart kid... he may surprise us."

Jake sighed about not being able to train without approval. Not training has been killing him, literally, from the inside out. "You realize once I can train you may never see me unless you come to the gym." He smiled at the thought of her getting a taste of her Owen medicine with him being gone all time. "I can't wait to get back at it." Jake was determined to be back better than ever in no time.

She pointed to where his phone was and looked at him. She got up to grab it and handed it over. He had a few texts from her brothers except for Drew. He had a bunch of texts from the group chat they had going with Luke, Amy, and his dad. There wasn't anything fro his mother yet.

She nodded her head, "But let's try not to get our hopes up on that. He is only ten months. He's smart but he's not that smart Boo." She said softly and stroked his head. She took his phone and put her phone aside. "Why don't we get some sleep? The doctor comes back tomorrow to check his patient and then you might get to go home the day after. Won't that be nice?"

She plugged her phone into the charger and turned off the lights. "Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow too." She said. "We will get you in the shower and we can take a look at that scar ourselves."

He wasn't sure what he expected when he checked his phone. "You brothers sent texts." He said softly. He was grateful for her family. They were pretty good to him.

"I have hopes that he can give it a kiss..." Well not the wound itself but right above it or beside it. He watched her take his phone and at first thought he was going to be in trouble for being on it. "Okay." He snuggled up to her the best he could and tried to give her as much room as possible. "Can I go home tomorrow....I want to sleep in our bed." Jake missed their bed being in New York and now the hospital.
"Baby if you want to sleep at home, I understand."

Jake smiled a bit. "We are going to shower? Should we take a picture for the injury binder? It's still technically an injury from a fight right?" He laid his head on her shoulder. "Do you find scars sexy?"

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know when you can go home." She said softly. "It would be nice to get you home tomorrow. But the doctor did say two to three days here after surgery. I guess we will see tomorrow." She gave his head a kiss and got as comfortable as she could.

"I'd love to sleep at home but you are here so this is where I will stay." She told him. He needed her so she would stay here. Tomorrow Owen and her parents would come over and then the day after that they'd all be home again.

"You are going to shower. I am going to wash you off." She corrected herself so he didn't get excited about her being in the shower with him. She laughed and nodded her head, "Technically it is I guess. We can if you want too."

She closed her eyes to get some sleep. "Scars are sexually boo. But your tattoo is going to cover that one up, right?"

Jake wanted to get home sooner than later. He didn't want to brag about how comfortable their bed was because she was willing to stay with him and be uncomfortable. "They will probably make me eat first."

"But baby, youve spent nights away from me before...I'd be okay." He told her softly. The next few days would go by fast. At least he hoped so.

He looked at her. "Do I get a view?" He asked her. The man had a beautiful view every day. She was beautiful and his. "We can take a pic and see." He shrugged a bit.

"Not exactly. It's on my shoulder and arm. The scar is on my side or ribs. Unless I carry on to my chest. But the knight armor is going on the shoulder and arm. Or what are you think baby." He nuzzled her neck.

"True but you never in the hospital when I was away." She said softly.

She laughed, "Yeah. View of me fully clothed with messy hair and no makeup. Your favorite view." She smiled.

"That sounds good. I just thought the tattoo would go over your pec and down your ribs a little bit but that's cool on the arm." She nodded her head. "It's going to be painful on the shoulder Boo. Do you want me to hold your hand for that part?" She teased. "I know how sensitive you are sometimes."

He rolled his eyes but she couldn't see. She did have a point though. Oh well, he tried to tell her she could sleep at home. She's choosing to stay with him and he was actually a bit happy about it. It would get lonely by himself.

He chuckled. "I don't even get to see you in your underwear? What a rip off. You don't want your clothes wet."

Jake looked down at his body thinking about it. "We did kind of discuss maybe doing that...still may I guess. If I get it over the scar it's going to hurt worse than the shoulder." He looked at her. "I asked you if you'd sit with me and keep me company and you said not the whole time. So I'm going to ask another cutie to do it..." He told her with a look.

"Jake hush, be happy I'm not letting you sit here in your stink. I have a lot of power right now." She teased.

"It's your body. It's up to you. I just like looking at you." She smiled. She laughed and nodded her head, "Yeah you aren't taking Owen to a tattoo parlor. No matter how much you someone to hold your hand." She teased.

"Since we are doing Christmas in Denver, my parents want to do Thanksgiving with the whole family. They are inviting my grandparents to meet you and my mother thinks you should invite your mother and father. It's months away I know but how would you feel about that?" She asked softly.

"Also, my grandfather is the definition of Catholic freak. If he does come, we don't talk about my job or what I do at all. If he asks, change the subject. My grandmother is a bit less strict but she only speaks German. This is my mother's side by the way. My father's parents are super cool. They live here so you can talk about what I do with them. It's hard to hide it from them. My mother parents pretty much live under a rock."

"Oh babe...don't play that..." He smiled as he teased back. "I'm sure there's a nurse who'd love to give me a sponge bath." He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

He thought about it. "I want it drawn up both ways so I can decide. I may like it." He grumbled. "That's not fair. You can't take my moral support away from me. That's rude. He'd love to keep daddy company."

Jake let out a sigh. "I'll invite them. Dad will come. But mom....right...and if you want us to keep things off topic...not smart baby." He shook his head. "Mom will run her mouth. But I will keep your job off limits. They don't like your job but what about us living together with a baby?"

"No you smell horrible when you get back from the gym. I can only imagine what you will smell like with out a bath." She teased again. "You're lucky I love you though. I'll clean you up how ever I feel like it."

She laughed, "I can and will. O and I will be going on a date while you get your tattoo. We will stay with you for a little bit but then we will go and walk around. Get lunch maybe and then bring something back for you." She smiled. "I just don't want Owen in there the whole time."

She rubbed her lips together and shrugged her shoulder, "A part of me hoped your mother doesn't come. The other part is worried that she will come and she, or Drew, will start drama." She said softly. "If I have to tell him I will, of course, but the hope is I won't have too. I don't think he will take kindly to knowing that I live with you. I guess I could kick you out for a couple days." She teased. But that meant living Owen out and she wasn't willing to lose either guy for a couple days.

Jake smiled at her and chuckled out a bit. "I am pretty luck you love me. I do have back up plans though." He teased and smiled at her.

That sounded like a cute thing for the two of them to do. He hated she came up with such a good idea. Now he couldn't argue with her about not staying with him. "Fine...you can take my son and just leave me alone to be in pain. Without any support." He shook his head pretending to be offended.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm almost done with her. She acted like shit changed and it didn't. I guess Thanksgiving will be the last straw." He shrugged again. "I'm over it." He narrowed his eyes at her. "You're not kicking me out of MY house. It's not happening. You can go stay with your mom if you want, but I'm not getting kicked out." He said and smiled and snuggled into her closing his eyes. "I'm telling your grandparents you said they live under a rock."

She rolled her eyes, "You are getting food out of the deal. Hush. We will be with you before and at the beginning and then go get lunch and then come back and sit with you for a little while longer. And then leave and come back when you finish and sit with you then. You'll be fine. We will both be there, you big baby."

She laughed, "Now it's your house? I thought it was our house?" She laughed. "Ass. You're going to kick me out?" She shook her head. " I doubt they will come to our house. So we should be fine." She smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "Unless you can day it in German, I'm not afraid. Go ahead. How do you like those apples?"

He gave her a look. "I'm not a big baby. You're a big baby...you butt..." He tickled her side.

Jake smiled and looked at her. "It's always been my house. It is your house too but it is where I live. I did help pay for it. I never said that I would kick you out." He let out a sigh. "Shoot, I kinda hoped they would."

He thought about it. "I could figure it out I bet. I'll google translate it and let them read it." He chuckled. "How do you like your own apples?" He grunted from the pain and grabbed her hand and let out a yawn.

She laughed when he tickled her side, "Stop. God, you're lucky you're injured." She told him.

"I'm confused, why would you want them to come to our house? It's covered with pictures of us and Owen. It's kind of hard to say I don't live there when I am all over the house." She laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "Google translate gets words mixed up all the time." She smiled. She shook her head, "My apples are delicious but you know that since you are enjoying them."

She yawned because he yawned, "Let's get some sleep. Alright?"

"You wouldn't do shit anyways. I'd kick your butt...don't even play..." He teased.

Jake laughed, "That's the point babe. I was joking because we don't want them at the house."

"That's fine. It would be close enough." He rolled his eyes. "You wish...you know you just got schooled by me and you don't want to admit it." He laughed a little.

"Alright baby...I love you." He snuggled close and started to drift to sleep pretty quickly and slept in the next day.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm pretty sure I'm stronger then you right now. I know your weakness. How do you like that?!" She teased. "Swift kick to the ribs and then flip you over my shoulder and sit on your chest while you lay in pain. I'd win." She laughed because it was ridiculous. She wouldn't be able to flip him over her shoulder.

"I love you too. Good night." She closed her eyes and got some rest.

She heard the nurse come in to check on Jake at night but other than that it was a nice night. A little uncomfortable on the bed but they have slept on a hardwood floor before so it wasn't the worst nights sleep they have had.

He looked into her eyes and narrowed his at her. "You wouldn't dare. You would never. You'd feel awful if you did all of that to me and caused me pain.

He told her good night before he fell asleep.

The next day he woke up in more pain. The meds were worn off and the bed wasn't helping. He woke up looking around and groaned a bit. His stomach seemed a bit better so he hoped that maybe he could try something to eat today. He also was ready to get out of his hospital gown and into normal clothes after his shower.

After awhile a nurse came in to look at the wound, taking the dressing off. When she pulled the guaze off, it caught a stitch and he groaned in pain, "I'm sorry...sorry." He was a bit more careful pulling it apart.

"I would dare. I would totally dare." She smiled.

She woke up when the morning nurse came in. "He needs pain meds. He's been groaning." She said sleepily. The nurse pushed a button to release some morphine into his body.

"You're on a drip during the day but it's automatic at night. Just push the button and you'll be fine. There is a limit to how much you get so there is no worry of overdosing." The nurse explained. "You know we could have gotten you another bed though, right?" He asked Adri.

She smiled, "I'll remember that for tonight."

"You would feel awful if you hurt me and you know it. If I ended up in pain you'd probably cry." He knew she was his rock so for her to hurt him, she'd feel bad.

When the nurse got the bandage off she let Jake look at it and he showed Adri. The nurse gave them a second then put the new bandage on and showed Adri how to put the new on. "When you want to shower we can cover this so it won't get wet. We need to keep it cover for a few days then you can let it air out once the stitches come out."

Jake gave the nurse a nod. "Thank you. I'm hungry...can I get something?"

"Sounds like you are getting a saran wrap corset for your bath." She teased and kissed his temple.

The nurse nodded, "We can get you some jello if you want. We have to keep your meals light for now until you are cleared by the doctor." He smiled and walked out of the room.

"Oooh Jello, sounds yummy." She smiled. She stretched before getting out of the bed. "You know what's really going to hurt?" She asked and pointed to hs lap, "Taking that catheter out. You want me in the room for that or do you want me to leave?"

"Be jealous. I will be the most fashionable guy in the hospital." He smiled at her and wiggled his eyebrows to show off.

Jake wasn't super thrilled of jello but would take it. "Maybe broth too?" He needed something else beside jello even if it was just broth.

He looked at her. He wasn't thrilled about that thing coming out. He wasn't thrilled about it going in but luckily they took care of that when he was out of it. "Is it wrong I kind of want you here? I mean they gotta touch my junk to start with so that's going to be awkward enough then the pain of it...please stay?"

"As long as it is just broth. You are restricted to food you can see through. No more than a cup though."

Adri smiled and nodded her head, "I will stay, don't worry." She told him and pulled the brother out of the fridge. She poured it into a mug and warmed it up enough to get it heated but not hot. She handed it over to him to sip on and she gave him a spoon, if he wanted to eat it that way. "I hope it cane come out today." She said softly. That would mean he was one step closer to getting home.

"Mom, dad and Owen are coming aorund 1-130. Do you want to get clean before or after their visit?" She asked and rubbed his cheek. "I didn't realize how fast your beard grew when you don't shave." She said softly. It was kind of hot but she didn't want him to grow a full thick beard.

Jake sat up a bit to drink the broth. "Thank you baby." He started to sip on it. He didn't need the spoon he just drank it from the cup.

"I hope it can come out too. It feels weird...really weird." he thought about it. "I can't wait to come home." He let out a sigh.

"Well baby...I kinda want this stupid thing out. So if it can come out I'd rather wait to shower until then. It will be easier than drying to lug that thing around. And you don't have to watch this thing come out...just hold my hand and keep me occupied. I don't want you to think of that when you look at it..." She was awesome though for being there so much for him and what he needed, whether it be a shower, tell the nurse he needs more meds, or to hold his hand for the catheter to come out. "I'm excited to get to see O though."

Back
Top Bottom