Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She laughed, not at him but at what he said, "I won't think of a catheter when I look at it. I can promise you that." She smiled. "But it will be a role reversal. I'm holding your hand while some thing comes out of your most intimate of areas. One day you'll be holding my hand while I push something out of my most intimate of areas."

She nodded her head, "Can't wait to see my baby boo." She smiled. "Since you want to wait to shower, I am going to hop in really quick. Okay?" She kissed his forehead and grabbed her away bag so she could take a shower and change in the bathroom.

She took a hot steamy shower and got her underwear on before she found it was a little too steamy so she went into Jake's room. "It's hot in there." She explained and pulled on a tshirt. As she putting her jeans on the nurse walked in with the jello and stopped when he saw Adri half dressed.

She finished putting her jeans on and smiled, "Sorry, should have locked the door. Thank you for the jello though." She took the cup and set it on the counter.

He apologized before walking out. Adri looked at Jake and tried not to laugh. "Did you see his face?"

He felt better she won't think of a catheter when she looked at it. Then she basically made a baby reference. He gave her a look. "Don't say it like that...it hurts just thinking about it. Can they just put me to sleep for that. I'll pay extra..." Women got drugs why couldn't he get any.

"Okay...you could have just waited till I jpined you but no." He teased her.

Jake shrugged. "I get to watch so I'm okay with that." Then the door opened and he looked at the nurse with a displeased look on his face.

He laughed when he left. "Oh yeah and my look on my face probably didn't help. He probably thought that I was going to jump off this bed and kill him." Truth was Jake didn't care. Everyone could see Adri in her underwear or a bathing suit by searching online. This was no different. Just better for the guy cause it was in person
But she was sleeping with him and wore his ring so he didn't even mind it.

"Babe you are getting drugs." She gave him the button for the morphine. "You aren't in any pain right now, you won't feel a thing when it come out. Maybe a little tugging but no pain. Alright?" She kissed his forehead and shook her head. "They aren't putting you to sleep for that."

She rolled her eyes, "I need a shower. A real shower."

She laughed, "That's a one way ticket to getting restrained to the bed. Then I really will have to wash you down with baby wipes." She sat on the bed and picked up the jello. "Since you don't want this. I will take it." She smiled.

"Yesterday the doctor said one of the go home tests is going to be you peeing on your own. So drink up. Even if it's a little tinkle, that's one step closer to you getting home."

He grunted about not being put to sleep. "This sounds like a nightmare. I've never had one of these before...but you'll hold my hand give me kisses?"

"Well hopefully I get to go home soon and we can both use our own shower. And a nap in bed."

Jake rolled his eyes with a smile. "They couldn't keep me down. He shouldn't have walked in and saw my girl in underwear." He laughed cause it really didn't bother him.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "You can have it. But I do want another ginger ale or a Sprite. I want something carbonated and cold. No caffeine though." He drank more of the broth. "This is good. Do you have your mom's recipe?"

"Jake, you won't feel anything." She told him again because he clearly didn't hear her the first time. Sometimes he just chose to listen to the bad and run with it.

"You can nap all you want. Someone has to take care of Owen. He isn't going to want to stay in bed with us every day all day." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. "Let's hope he doesn't need a bath. You're the only one that can get him to happily take a bath. He might just have to stink."

"You took my last dollar though. I got that out of the vending machine down the hall. Maybe they serve it here and we can ask for it when the nurse comes back. If the nurse comes back." She smiled.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to hold your hand or have kisses." He listened, but was still worried, it was his body.

Jake felt bad she had to take care of O by herself. "Baby... Amy will watch him so you can nap if you need a nap." He thought about Owen and needing a bath. "We could put some water in the tub, and I could sit in the tub with him. We can make sure the stitches stay dry." Jake did like the fact he was the only one who could get him to take a bath and not freak out about it. He felt safe with Jake he figured.

"Baby my wallet should be in my bag. I have cash in there if you need it. Go get you some breakfast too." He smiled at her and then started to get a bit nauseous again but played it off. He wanted to go home.

"I'll be there Jake. Don't worry." She said softly and kissed his forehead.

"I'll just leave him with Max when I want to nap." She joked. "Don't worry about us. I'll adjust his nap time if I have too but we will be fine." She shrugged her shoulder about him sitting in the bath, "I don't know if that's a good idea." She said softly. "Maybe you can sit outside of the tub and he will be fine."

She smiled, "Oooh the wallet. Careful, I might take your cards and go on a shopping spree." She teased and pulled out a few dollars. "I'll be right back." She told him and went to get his drink. She got a few so they could be put in the fridge for later. She opened one and gave it to him.

"Drink up." She smiled and sat by his feet.

"You can't blame a man for trying to get kisses from my girl." He smiled and his eyes closed briefly when she kissed his head.

Jake shrugged, "He'd probably be just fine with Max. I mean, it is Max. That dog would chew someone's face off if they tried to hurt that boy. And Owen would probably just crawl on him or snuggle up to him." He shrugged again about the bathing. "What are you worried about happening? The water getting to it or Owen getting to it?" He wasn't sure of his concern.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes a bit. "You know better than to go shopping with my wallet." He gave her a nod about being back. He moved to get comfortable and his hand rested on his stomach.

He took a few drinks when she got back with his drink. "Thank you baby. I can't wait to get home. I feel like it's impossible for people to get better in the hospital, you rest for shit and the food sucks. You never answered me about having the recipe for your moms broth or soup."

"Both." She laughed. "Owen could make you pop a stitch and the water could infect the wound. I don't know. We will figure it out but I don't want you in the bath unless that's really the only thing that works." She said.

She rolled her eyes at him and grumbled about going shopping with his wallet and he couldn't do anything about it.

"I don't have the recipe but I can steal her recipe book and let you flip through it." She smiled. "Does that sound good?"

He shrugged, "Yeah well maybe. We will figure something out babe. I won't let him go too long stinking." He smiled at her.

"No babe...I want you to make it for me. Please?" He took a few drinks. "I bet O would eat the noodles. And then say mmmm." He chuckled a bit.

Jake's phone rang and saw who it was, "Babe it's Dana." He answered it and he just asked how Jake was and if thr doctor knew when he'd be training. Jake told him no to training but he was hoping he'd get to come home soon and felt good considering.

"He's a baby Jake. He doesn't really stink. The bath just makes him smell even better." She smiled. "And keeps his hair soft."

She frowned, "Mom already made it. It's at home. If you want it in a couple months I'll make it for you. Alright?" She smiled.

She listened to him to talk to Adana and hoped this was just a phone call asking about his health and not telling him about it his next fight. It seemed like it was a check up on his health though. She felt better about that. If Jake had a deadline then he would push himself to get back in the gym.

Jake smiled and rolled his eyes. "I know that...but sometimes he does stink. Like milk. He does have nice hair. Like his daddy." He smiled proudly.

"Baby. I know...I like it...and I want more of it when I get home. After it's gone. So I want my future wife make me some soup." He smiled and teased her a bit. "What other kind of recipes do you have of your mom's? Not that they would be on my diet at all but I love your mom's cooking."

After a few more minutes he hung up and put his phone on the tray by the bed. "Dana was just checking in to see how things went. How I'm feeling. He saw the photos and just wanted to check in. He told me to get better and not rush getting back in the gym." He smiled at her a little. That should make Adri feel better that he wouldn't be rushing back to get ahead of Bisping.

She rolled her eyes, "I make sure you have nice hair. You use my shampoo. Don't even deny it. I smell it on you sometimes."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Loads. I guess we will have to steal the binder and look through it. That will be fun. She has some ehalthy recipes though. My dad does like to be healthy. Not like you healthy but healthy enough."

She smiled, "Good or I would have to find him and kick his ass." She looked at Jake, "What are you going to tell your fans?" She asked softly. "Are you going to tell them at all? I don't want Bisping to know about your injury but I think you should tell them that you are okay."

He rolled his eyes. "Only because mine is out and there isn't any other kind in the shower. Or because it's what I grab. Plus your shampoo is expensive so I can't use it all the time. Shit." He looked in her eyes a moment before looking over her hair. "You hair never knows if it wants to be curly or straight. When you are out of town and come home, I have no idea what my girl is going to look like. It's a surprise but I like it. Keeps me on my toes." He smiled at her. Jake loved her hair, whether it be straight or curly it was always cute.

"Sounds fun. We can make something together when I feel better." Jake knew her family wasn't exactly the type to just eat junk. "I know baby. It will be good enough if I'm not training."

Jake chuckled at her kicking Dana's ass. "Right...I'm sure you would. You'd fight dirty." Then she asked what he'd tell his fans. "I don't know...if I say anything he's going to have an idea something is wrong. He's going to be able to watch tape babe and figure it out. Everyone knows I punctured a lung..." He sighed. "It's not a big deal. I'll still kick his ass."

"It's the job." She said softly. "Sometimes they want it straight and sometimes they want the real curly hair. I like it curly but I like it straight. It's always easier to deal with when it's straight. When I retire, I might just keep it curly all the time."

She smiled, "Since you aren't training, now is the time to ask for the full on meal with dessert." She laughed. "You won't get a chance like this again. Especially when you are champion." She smiled and rubbed his legs.

"It is a big deal though Jake. I don't like this guy. I don't trust him. I don't want something to happen to you. At least tell your fans that you are alright and we will figure out the rest when we get there." She said softly. She wasn't sure how she would make it through his fight. She would need a lot of drinks, that was for sure. He needed to be in the gym training and getting ready to defeat him so that she wouldn't feel as stressed about the fight as she did.

"I know it's the job. But I like it. I like the mystery of it." He smiled at her. "I like both too. You hot with both." He wouldn't mind if she kept it curly all the time when she retired. "We have a while to think and decide on that. You aren't retiring anytime soon. But I do suggest that you at least make it straight every once in a while."

Jake smiled. "Yeah well...when I get home I want a full on meal with dessert baby. What should we go for?" He asked feeling a bit better, enough to ask for a full meal and dessert.

He watched her and something in him changed. He could tell she was worried still about Bisping. "Come here..." He held his hands out to her. When she finally moved closer to him he grabbed her hands and pulled her even closer. "Hey..." He rested his head on hers. "He's not going to be able to do anything. It doesn't matter how hard he trains. Or what he thinks he can do. I'll be stronger, faster, and better than ever. I will protect myself. I promise baby." He kissed her softly.

She smiled, "Okay. Whatever you want, I will make." She promised."Do you know what you want now or should I ask mom to bring the binder?"

She laid next to him when he told her to come over. She wrapped her arm around his waist and sighed. "We don't know that." She said softly. "Bisping...I don't know." She said softly. "I can't trust him. I don't like him." She rubbed her lips together, "It's not you I have a problem with. It's him Jake."

She closed her eyes and rubbed his side. "I'll feel better when the fight is over. I will feel better when he is done and I never have to see him again." She looked at Jake and gave him a soft kiss.

He thought it over. "Have her bring it. It will give us something to do to look through it and find some good stuff to try out. Tell her it's for her favorite son." He teased with a chuckle.

His arms wrapped around her when she laid down. His cheek rested against her head. "I know babe." His hand rubbed her back and he let out a sigh.

Jake knew there was no way he'd really make her feel better until he was champion and that fight was over. But then he had to warn her..."Adge...babe...as long as he's a fighter in my weight class, there is a possibility that we would have to fight. I may have to defend my title against him." Truth was if he kept the title awhile they would probably make him fight against Bisping because that would get viewers.

"My brother's are going to kill you. I don't think you can take them on 4 against one." She laughed and sent her mother a text to tell dad to grab the recipe binder so her favorite son could look through it. "Favorite son is a title that has been fought over more times than I can count. The only time she has favorites is on birthdays or when discussion of favorite daughter is discussed." She smiled happily about that.

"Maybe he will get fat and he won't be in your weight class. He'll be a heavyweight. Or maybe even sumo." She smiled and shrugged her shoulder, "A girl can dream."

She looked at the wall and then looked at Jake, "How mad would you be if I got drunk during the title fight?"

"I'm kidding...well sort of. I just think I hold a special place in her heart because of Owen." That spot will probably be taken over when she has an actual grandchild though. She wouldn't treat Owen differently and he knew that. Her family wasn't like that. But he understood if things were different. The thought made him a bit sad. He loved her mother. She actually made an effort with him. His mother could care less if he was okay.

Jake laughed. "I don't know baby. She's pretty determined right now to fight me but maybe he will be so depressed when I kick his ass and turns to food." He rubbed her arm.

He let out a sigh. "Please don't get drunk...feel free to drink but pace yourself. It will be okay. I promise babe. If I have to I'll tap out. I'll guard my ribs. I have a longer reach. I'll use it to my advantage." He kissed her had and tsve her a small squeeze.

Adri smiled and nodded her head, "You are right about that. You will be a favorite for a long time because of that. Well..at least until Andre' has a kid with his wife and then you are screwed. Owen will always be first though. So you have that." She offered.

"Like at the end of Dodgeball. Bisping will be the new White." She laughed. "I'd be okay with that."

She made a face and nodded her head, "I'll pace myself with a few shots, a margarita and maybe another shot." She teased and nodded her head again. "I'll be good. You'll be champ and I don't want to ruin that for you by being drunk. So I will be good. I promise. I'll get drunk at the after party."

"True. O will hold the rein of being the oldest grandbaby." Jake was okay with Owen possibly not being the favorite. At least he has someone who loves him and wants to be in his life. "We are really grateful for your parents. It means a lot your mom does so much for us. O especially."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "That would be pretty funy."

He smiled and shook his head a bit. "You would drink all of that. Do I need Amy to babysit you?" He teased. "No punching Bisping at the after party, regardless of the fight outcome Adriana..." He said sternly with his cheek against her head.

"You're family now. You and Owen both. She is going to love that chubby baby for the rest of her life." She smiled. "And I will too." She gave Jake a kiss and rubbed his side.

She laughed, "I don't need a baby sitter." She rolled her eyes. She raised an eyebrow, "I can't promise that. I might have too. I won't wear my ring while I do it this time. But maybe I should. That was the only reason he got hurt the first time." She looked at her finger.

"I will tuck in my thumbs though. Or maybe I'll just scratch." She looked at her nails and then at Jake. "I can always slap." She smiled. "I guess it will just depend on what he says." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder.

He smiled. "He won't be chubby forever. He's going to start working out with mommy and daddy." He smiled at her. "Thanks baby..." He kissed Adri back. "We're both lucky to have you all in our lives."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Right...I may need a sitter for both you and my sister." He chuckled a bit. Jake took her hand and tapped the first two knuckles. "These are the two you should be punching with. Not the bottom two."

Jake kept chuckling with her changing what she'd do. "Babe...it's kinda cute that you are being so protective. Normally it's me threatening to kick someone's ass. But I don't want you hurting yourself or causing a big scene. You know when they announce the fight is going to happen, the trash talk will start. I'm going to need you to keep your cool." This was such a role reversal for them. He made a face and shook his head. "I can't believe I'm saying this..." He held her hand. "I'll let my talent in the cage really do the talking. He thinks he's tough shit but he's going down. I'm not losing my first title fight. It's not happening."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Amy and I will tag team you and then you're the one who will need a baby sitter and a nurse. We could totally kick your ass." She teased and kissed his temple.

She opened and closed her hand and threw a punch in the air. "Punching isn't my strong suit. I may just result to slapping and clawing. Then we will see how big and mighty he is."

She frowned at him, "I do keep my cool. I am a cool person. But if he starts talking about me or Owen, I won't keep my cool and I will knock him out. The fight is between you and him. You don't bring his family into it. He shouldn't bring yours. I will publicly humiliate this guy if i have too." She sighed.

"I have faith that you will beat his ass but I just like his attitude." She explained.

Back
Top Bottom