Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"No don't flex." She told him. "You can flex when you feel better." She laughed.

She grabbed a trash can but couldn't answer his question. "I don't know. I'll ask though, okay? I have to page him and then he'll come in and check you out."

She rubbed his thigh, "They had to wait in the waiting room until you woke up." She said softly. "I can go and get them now, alright?" She kissed his temple and went to get everybody and then told a nurse that Jake was awake but felt nauseous. She didn't know if that was a bad thing or not.

Then she went to the room with everybody and everyone was happy to see Jake awake. Amy and Luke said their hellos and Owen wanted to crawl all over him but she held him and let him fuss in her arms. She did lean him over to give Jake a kiss though.

"I'll flex later just for you." He smiled at her.

"Okay thanks babe..." He told her about getting the trash can and going to tell the family he was okay.

When everyone came back in his arms were over his stomach and he looked like he didn't feel well at all. Amy looked at Adri concerned. Jake gave Owen a kiss though. "Hey big guy."

A few minutes later Jake asked for the trash can. He felt bad that he got sick with everyone in the room but he couldn't help it. After he apologized multiple times and tried to reach for water to wash his mouth out.

The nurse came in, "How's it going in here?" Jake shook his head because it wasn't good.

WHen the nurse saw Jake shake her head she got him an IV for fluids. "It could just be too much medication on an empty stomach. We are going to get you some fluids and when you are cleared, you can have some brother. Alright?" She looked at Adri, "Just let me know if he starts to decline even more."

Adri rubbed his forehead and looked at Owen. "Daddy doesn't feel good, Baby Boo. You wanna give him a kiss?" She asked and leaned him over so he could slobber on Jake's forehead.

The doctor came in and checked on Jake. He asked him how he felt and saw that there was already an IV attached to him. They would keep checking on him throughout the night.

"When I come back, I will bring a pedialyte for you, okay? That'll make you feel better."

Jake frowned at Owen. "You better get your teeth so you stop that slobbering thing dude." He kiss his cheek. "I love you O." He kissed his head.

Jake told the doctor he was in a little pain but not horrible. It was the nauseous feeling that was uncomfortable. He took a few more deep breaths in. He then thanked the doctor.

"Thanks baby...no grape. Maybe berry or orange or something." Jake wished Adri could cuddle with him. He felt like crap and just wanted to be snuggled against him.

Luke, John, and Amy said they would go to let Jake rest. Amy told Adri to let her know if there is any changes. They all gave hugs or fist pounds. Amy told Adri she'd take Owen so Adi could focus on Jake. "Thanks Aim." He smiled a bit at her and told Owen bye and that he loved him.

Once everyone left he looked at Adri. "Babe...cuddle. Please."

Adri smiled, "He's getting teeth. he can't help it if he can't control the slobber." She kissed his chubby cheek and smiled at Jake. "Rude."

She nodded her head, "No grape, I got it." She told him. She thanked everyone for supporting Jake and gave them all a hug after they said good bye to Jake. She didn't really want to give up Owen but it was probably best for the little guy to go home with her for a little while. "Mom said she would stay at the house with him. So she will probably pick him up after work." She said softly.

She walked them to the room door and then closed the door behind them. She looked at Jake and kicked her shoes off. She got on his good side and curled up next to him. "He said there was a cluster of nerves that he fixed up so it wouldn't mess with you in the future." She looked up at him, "I thought that was good thoughtful news."

He turned slightly to face her a bit better and snuggled up to her, leaning his head against her. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes. His hand rested on her leg.

"Yeah? That's good? Does he think it worked?" He looked up at her. "Be honest with me babe. What did he say about it? Good news? Bad news?" He looked into her eyes so she couldn't lie to him. He needed for it to work because he needed to get back in the gym. Every day he was out of the gym, Bisping had an upper hand on him.

"Thanks for being here baby. I love you." He wanted to kiss her but felt she wouldn't want to. "Do you have mouth wash?" He asked with a smile.

"He was very optimistic about the surgery. I don't think he wants to say it for sure but I do. I think he thinks it worked." She smiled. "And I am very happy to say that. "I did have the there are other thins you can do speech all laid out but I can put that away for a long time."

She put her hand on his hip, "I wouldn't be anywhere else in the world right now Jake. I love you too."

She shook her head," Not in the room. I have to run to the car to get your bag. You have very thing you need in that bag." She told him. "I packed it myself." She smiled proudly. "It felt a lot different than when I packed your after fight bags. That's for sure."

Jake smiled to the sound of that. "Good. I hope it worked. I need to get back in the gym. For my sanity. And yours." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. "It's still going to be a long road probably and I know that."

That meant a lot to him that she wouldn't be anywhere else. He nuzzled into her more. She could help him relax by just snuggling him.

"Well then I guess you will have to wait for your kiss. I'm sure you don't want it right now..." His stomach still felt kind of queezy. He laid there with her for a bit trying to fall asleep but couldn't from his stomach. "Can they give me anything for my stomach. I feel awful." For Jake to complain about it, it had to be bad.

She nodded her head, "I can't wait for you to get back in the gym." She smiled.

She could easily fall asleep right now, especially after waking up as early as she did. She was comfortable knowing Jake was alright and was going to be alright.

She sighed a bit and nodded her head, "Alright." She said softly and got off of the bed. She kissed his forehead and grabbed her keys. "I'll be right back. I have to go to the car." She told him and went to the car to get his over night bag. She also grabbed a ginger ale from the vending machine and took it to Jake's room.

She popped it open and had him take a sip. "Ginger helps with nausea." She told him. "But take small sips so you don't burp."

"You should work out with me. Not all the time...but sometimes. I think it could be fun. We can even take O for a run and Max." He smiled at the thought of whole little family running together.

He looked at her when she sighed. "Baby you don't have to go to the car right now..." He felt bad because she was comfortable. He just really wanted her to push the call button to see if he could get something.

He took a few small sips and leaned back. "Thanks baby." His hand patted the bed again next to him. "You are the best. What all did you pack in my bag?" He was curious what she packed since she said it was different then his fight bag. "You didn't have directions on how to pack this one." He smiled and snuggled to her again once she sat back down.

"Yeah. When you get better we can do that." She promised.

"It's fine. I'd rather go now and grab it than when you really need it." She told him and rubbed his thigh.

"You are welcome." She told him and sat on the bed, just in case he needed anything else. "It was the method taken to pack it. This time I knew you wouldn't be coming home the way you left. It would have been better or worst. I'm glad it's better though. You have clean sweats for when you go home, sock and undies. Shower gel, shampoo and your tooth brush and paste. Everything you need. I even brought a zip up jacket so you don't have to wrestle a sweatshirt on."

"You'll have to keep up babe." He teased her. "Max and I like to run." Truth was he hadn't ran in awhile so he may have to keep up with her.

Jake smiled because she was perfect. She was smart and thinking about any possible scenario. "Are you giving me my sponge bath?" He asked with a smile. "When I'm feeling a bit better, I want to put my pants on." He looked down. "You said sweats were bad.. how is this hospital gown for being able to see the boys?"

He took a few more drinks of the ginger ale. He closed his eyes and snuggled closer to her and pulled the blanket over them. His hand played with hers. "How was O during the surgery?"

Adri smiled and shook her head, "I can keep up. Don't you worry about that. You need to be prepared to get smoked."

She thought about it, "Um. We for sure won't be doing a shower again. The last time I had to get in the shower with you fully clothed. So this time we are going to see if you can lean against the wall and I will soap you up and wash you off and then dry you off. We don't have a bathtub here so that's kind of our best option. Until then I can clean up with baby wipes. You can't leave this bed until you have the okay." She told him.

She looked at Jake, "With the help of a buttload of toys he was great. If he didn't want to be held he wanted to be on the floor crawling around or walking with some assistance. It's going to be adorable when he waddles around."

He chuckled rolling his eyes. "By who Owen?" He smiled at her.

"You can get a loofa and just sponge bathe me babe. I'll grt naked for you." He winked at her. "You can just get naked and shower with me when we get home..." He kissed her softly with a smile. "Thank you for helping me. You're always got my back."

"We knew he'd be an active little dude. He will be into everything soon baby...I just hope that he doesn't walk till you get back from LA. Or we get back. Or before is okay too. I just don't want to miss it."

His head rest against his girl. "Will you rub my head. Like you do?" It helped him relax.

"I'll shower with you when we get home. This place is nice but the shower isn't that big. I'll just rub you down here and we can do what we need at home." She smiled.

She nodded her head, "I'm glad we already baby proofed. He's getting faster at crawling.hes going to be a champ soon." She said softly. "We might need more baby gates to lock him out of the kitchen."

She rubbed his head like he liked and hoped he fell asleep soon so she could get some sleep too.

Jake smiled. "That was my plan all along." He chuckled.

"Yeah it is a good thing we got a head start on it." He smiled. "Of course your baby boo is fast. Do you know who his father is? Damn straight he will be a champ soon. We can get more gates. We will get as many as we need."

It wasn't long before Jake was asleep. He ended up sleeping for quite awhile. When Jake did wake back up he still felt a bit nauseous again or still, he wasn't sure which and this time he was in pain. It wasn't the normal nerve pain though but more pain from the surgery. Maybe that was a good sign.

Adri got some sleep when he did and she was happy to get at least a few hours. When she woke up, she didn't feel well rested but she felt a little better. She slipped out of the bed and looked at Jake. She rubbed his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"Jake..." She said softly and rubbed his cheek with the back of her fingers, "Mom is going to watch Max and Owen after work but I have to go home and feed him. I'll be right back okay?" She asked. "I'll come back before you know it. You just get some more rest."

She gave him a kiss on both cheeks and put a water by his bedside I case he got thirsty. She would bring back his Pedialyte and she would spend the night here with him.

Jake looked at her still tired when she said his name. He instantly got the clingy nature and wanted to tell her not to go but didn't. "Okay. Hurry back okay?" He kissed her cheek.

"Thank you baby." He gave her a small smile before closing his eyes again to try to get more rest. Not long agter she left he got sick again. After he took a few sips of water then the ginger ale.

After that he felt a bit better and got more rest. He hoped to feel better soon because he needed food.

Adri went home to feed Max and let him out. She played fetch with him for a bit and Amy came over to drop Owen off. She stayed for a bit before going back to Luke's. Adri got Max fed and then fed Owen a little snack. Her mother came over and Adri let her know what she had done before going back to Jake.

She put a Pedialyte on his bedside table and put the other in the mini fridge in the corner. She sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his cheek, "Hey how you feeling?" She asked softly.

"Mom and dad are going to come over tomorrow." She told him. "But for now she wants you to rest and get better. She made some chicken broth for you and chicken noodle soup for when you get home."

Jake looked at her and shook his head. "I hurt. Not like before but from the surgery. I got sick again while you were gone. I want to feel better so I can eat."

"Is it cold?" He asked when she set it down for him. "Can you get me a straw if it is?" He needed to remind himself to take it slow. "The ginger ale got warm. So it's kinda gross. Thank you so much for bringing everything. I have the best girl on the planet."

"That's nice of them to come by tomorrow." He smiled when she mentioned that her mother made broth and soup for him. "Your mom likes that she has another son doesn't she?" He teased a bit. "Tell her thank you for me baby. For the broth and soup. And watching our boys." He groaned from the pain.

Social media started blowing up. Someone saw Adri going and coming back to the hospital. There was a lot of thoughts to why. And most of those thoughts were aiming towards something being wrong with Jake. So much for Jake keeping things quiet.

"Yeah I grabbed them all out of the fridge at home." She told him and looked for a straw. She found one in a drawer and opened it and put it into the drink. She held it to his lips so he could drink it.

Adri laughed and nodded her head, "I think so." She smiled. "You can tell her yourself tomorrow." She kissed his forehead and went to change into a pair of leggings and a tank top.

She climbed on to the empty side of the hospital bed and rubbed his hip. "Hey, I saw a Huggies commercial tat reminded me of Owen. They're making premise diapers now and they are so tiny. That's what they used at O's hospital right? Maybe we should reach out and see if they could some donation or something. Help other people that are going through what we went through." She said to hopefully get his mind off of the pain.

He sat up a bit to get a few drinks before laying his back down.

"Oh I will. I'll tell her she's gaining the best son she ever had too." He grinned and watched her go change. "You are not nice. You are so sexy. I can't perform my boyfriend duties right now...I'm sad about that." He moved over so she could sit with him.

Jake nodded to her question about those being the ones they used for Owen. "Yeah. If Huggies won't donate them let's just buy some. We will donate. He let out another grunt. His head rested on her shoulder. "How was O? I feel bad I can't hold him..."

Adri rolled her eyes, "Don't let her other sons hear you say that. They might have some objections to that statement." She teased and shook her head.

"I'm sure they won't deny us wanting to do something with them." She said softly. "We do know how it feels to have a baby in something that small." She put her cheek on his head, "He's fine. He misses you and he will happy to see you. I think it's going to be hard on the both of you when you get home and can't pick him up. Maybe you can hold him like you did when you were hurting before. Just put him on your good side and hopefully he will still and cuddle you."

She pulled her phone out so he could watch what she was doing. She frowned when she saw that Jake was trending. "Did you post another cute video Boo?" She asked softly and clicked on his name. It took her to bunch of posts about Jake being on the hospital but they were all mainly speculation. The only pictures they had were crappy ones of Adri walking in and out of the hospital. She sighed and rubbed his cheek.

"We can handle it when you are out of the hospital. Alright? They don't know anything. They don't need to know anything. Dana knows, that's all that matters. Dana does know, right?"

Jake shrugged. "I'm not scared of your brothers. But I will tell her that tomorrow when she isn't with her blood sons." He smiled. "At least your mom worries about me. Have we heard from my mother...nope..."

"They probably wouldn't but I just want to make sure that they get them donated no matter what." He closed his eyes a moment. "I'm sure he could cuddle on my good side. That will help. But he's so little and doesn't understand." He was grateful for her for being such a big help and role in taking care of Owen.

Jake sighed and shook his head. "It doesn't matter." His eyes closed briefly before opening them again. "Bisping csn know any weakness and it still won't stop me from kicking his ass. But yes. Dana knows. I wanted everything to be UFC cleared."

"That's not fair Jake. Your mother doesn't know." She reminded. That didn't make up for the lack of contact but she didn't know he was injured.

"I know but he will learn that he has to be gentle. He's gentle with Max most times. He'll be gentle with you." She said softly and rubbed his hair.

"Bisping doesn't know what's wrong with you. He doesn't know your weakness. We can say this appendicitis and you'll be fine. That's not a weakness. It happens to most people."

Back
Top Bottom