Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Sighing, he nodded. "They are... but I'll try and convince them. Say I can't sleep and need to go to your place or something." He shrugged, wanting badly to sleep with Veronica tonight. Eyeing the sauce spot on her nose, he stayed silent about it for as long as possible, finding it incredibly cute. "How's the sauce taste?" He asked, reaching toward and wiping the sauce off of her nose and licking his finger. "Mmm.. Good." He muttered, winking at her before eating a bit of garlic bread.

"When do you think you will be good again? Like... there?" He asked, his eyes flicking downward to her pussy. "I keep getting the idea of um.. you know.." he trailed, off, but pointed at his mouth, which would lead to the obvious conclusion of him giving her oral.

"Please do, I miss my teddy bear" Veronica said cutesy, embarrassing herself. "You already know that my mother is perfectly fine with it, so as long as you are careful and don't wake her up, you can just come and get yourself in" she said. "That reminds me..." Veronica reached for her purse, getting out a set of keys from it, dangling from a key chain in the shape of a teddy bear. "You'll need these" she said, putting that copy of her house keys on his hand.

"It's nic-" Veronica was going to answer, but Curtis reaching for her nose stopped her. "Right?" Blushing at the idea that she had dirtied her nose, she just agreed with him on the sauce.

"As tempting as it sounds, not today" Veronica said. "It feels like you were still in there. Tonight's menu doesn't go any further than Italian and cuddling" she added. "But I almost forgot, the team has an special training session tomorrow Sunday. It's just the morning, so you can either rest or come to see it, and we can get to my home afterwards to discuss that appetite of yours" Veronica offered.

Laughing once again, the sound soon died to a stop as he gazed at the key in his hand. "You're giving me your key?" He asked, surprised. If they were both ten years older, and living alone, this gesture would have seemed a thousand times more romantic. But since they were only in their late teens, it seemed like what children may do for romance. But it still was a very romantic gesture. "Thank you." He smiled, placing the key in his pocket.

Thinking over her idea, he reasoning out loud. "Well, when you're done, you'll be all sweaty and such.. but that might actually bring an interesting taste" Grinning, he wondered if that was a good or bad idea. "I like sleeping in, so maybe I'll stay in bed tomorrow morning, and you can wake me up with a special breakfast." He winked again, cheeks red

Veronica was glad that giving him the keys didn't scare him off, since his parents were always over him, having the chance to refuge in her house was attractive to her.

The idea Curtis proposed made her fidget in anticipation. "Will do, just wait for me there" she said, her face red. The dinner was a delight, and his company a more than welcome idea for the night. In the end, they had messed up in her house so much that getting a movie that late was going to be impossible, but that only meant that they could cuddle sooner.

"My choice of restaurant, so I'll be inviting you" Veronica said, unaware of what he had done beforehand. "It's only fair" she said, once it was the time to pay the check. It had been a delightful evening, having Curtis back with her was dreamlike after the past three weeks.

It was not long after dinner that the waiter arrived, along with a check, and strangely, money. "Your change, sir." He said, handing the money to Curtis along with the check. "We hope you enjoyed your dinner." He said, giving a small nod before leaving them alone once again. "Yeah... I might have already paid for our dinner. Oops." He laughed, standing up and taking her hand. "Let's go back to your place. I'll just text my parents to let them know where I am, I just want to head to bed with you." He smiled. Even if he wasn't allowed to go between her legs, he could always go to her breasts... and maybe explore between her legs too.

"You gentlemanly cheat" she chastised, a wide smile on her face, letting Curtis pull her back to the car. Veronica pushed him against the door before opening it, pressing her breasts on him, feeling his hand wander between her thighs. Getting some space and leaning down, she kissed him with a share of dinner flavored tongue, before getting in and driving home.

She didn't want Curtis to have trouble with his parents, but he obviously knew them better than her, and if he thought a text was enough, she wouldn't argue. It seemed a poor excuse, since he lived just in the house next door, but she was willing to not say a single thing and just enjoy his presence.

"I'm too sore to touch, but that doesn't mean you can't look" Veronica said, once back in her room. She pulled the white dress over her head, revealing a cute set of lacy white bra and panties. "I'll keep these on" she said, a hand resting on her belly, above her adorable underwear. "But this one is uncomfortable to sleep" she added, removing the bra.

"I've to wake up soon tomorrow" Veronica reminded him. "So don't go crazy on the groping and just cuddle or I'll get no sleep at all" she said with a smile, seeing Curtis' hungry eyes dancing over her chest.

Feeling her push him against her car, he grinned against her lips. "I like it when you're rough with me." He smirked, pulling her body against his as he tasted her. "Your lips taste just as good as always." He added, giving her ass a cheeky squeeze before entering the car.

Sending a text to his parents, he told them he was busy at Veronica's house, and would be staying there as she was taking him to her practice early the next morning. His father replied with a simple 'ok', letting him know he could stay.

Staring at Veronica's body, Curtis gripped her hips and pushed her down onto the bed, deeply kissing her lips. It did not take long until the boy buried his face in her tits, his tongue fairly active. She'd feel him nibbling at her skin, and when the boy finally pulled away she'd find a smiley face created with hickeys. "Now, let's cuddle" he laughed, having Veronica lay on her back while he was on top, using her breasts as a pillow.

The next morning Veronica bashed the alarm clock as it ringed, hating it's sound. She must have been pretty tired last night, since she hadn't moved an inch in her sleep. Curtis was as she left him, softly snoring on her breasts, drooling between them, most of his body on top of her own, his boxers sporting a chubby morning wood that poked in her belly. Carefully moving her still asleep boyfriend, she managed to extract herself under him. A quick shower had her clean, and she soon was wearing sporty underwear, another pair of comfy spandex shorts and a hoodie over a shirt. Veronica readied her sport bag with anything she needed, and tiptoed out of her room. A quick breakfast with lost of fresh fruit and she was out, headed to the school gym.

"Is that a hickey?" Sharon's voice echoed in the otherwise empty locker room. Both of them had managed to arrive slightly late, so the rest of the team was already on the court. Naida was going to chew them out for that, but they were accustomed to running laps so they didn't mind much.

"What? No..." Veronica denied it weakly with her back to her friend, since she didn't notice the one that Curtis had left in his ass cheek.

"Come here" Sharon tickled Veronica's sides to make her drop her guard and turn around. "Oh my-" even Sharon was rendered speechless, seeing the collection of hickeys Veronica's breasts had.

"I... ah... err..." Veronica was red as a tomato, unable to hide.

"I was going to ask if Curtis was fine once released from the hospital" Sharon whistled in admiration. "But I got the answer right on my face" she said, since the big tits filled most of her sights. "I guess that you two celebrated it with some old fashioned heterosexual banging" she joked.

"No... we hadn't yet... I want to take it slow" Veronica confessed.

"So this" Sharon moved her index finger in the air between her face and Veronica's breasts, encompassing them in a circle. "Is taking it slow. Holy shit. Didn't expect it from you though, to go slow that is. You must really really like Curtis if you haven't swallowed him into your pent up self" she smiled, glad that her friend was doing fine.

"Holding off isn't easy, I can tell you that" Veronica confirmed. "That doesn't mean that we hadn't done... things" she just said, getting ready to train.

"You tell me about holding off. If I don't get into Naida's panties this weekend I'm going to explode" Sharon nodded. "I will save you the embarrassment of asking about those 'things' you two done. Have you told Curtis about the party?" she asked.

"Last night, during dinner in Angelo's. He's coming" Veronica answered, now finally dressed.

"Good, you hopeless romantic" Sharon mocked, before heading out to train before Naida made them run even more.

Sharon managed to not laugh when Veronica excused herself about "something to do" and skipped the after training shower to head home. She could figure out that she wanted to use what was left of the weekend on "someone to do" more like.

Veronica drove home without changing, leaving the car in the garage and quickly stepping upstairs. The exercise had made her feel lively, as always, and the offer Curtis made last night was more present than ever. He was still on the bed, maybe still asleep, maybe faking it if he had heard the car or her steps going upstairs. It didn't matter much, as he would be wide awake soon enough.

Getting on her bed, the sweaty Veronica knelt over Curtis, straddling over his face but still keeping her distance. "Good morning sweetheart" she said out loud, waiting for his eyes to open. She was still wearing the team uniform over her sporty underwear, consisting on black shorts that allowed for movement and a short sleeved red shirt with black and white highlights with the West Coast Institute logo over it.

oLiYhbl.jpg

Yawning softly, Curtis moved to roll over as he began to wake up, but found himself trapped. His eyes fluttered open, finding a very pleasant sight. "I haven't looked at you from this angle before... still just as beautiful." He mumbled, yawning again. "Now.. I've never done this before, so you need to tell me if I doing badly." He said, his hands running up her sides, inside her shirt. Tickling her skin a little, his fingers soon ran down to her shorts, hooking into them and pulling them down as best as he could. "Little help?" He requested, in terms of getting the pants off.

He didn't say whether he wanted her shirt off or not, figuring she'd choose either way. Eyeing the pussy, the best view he had ever gotten of it, Curtis' hands soon were gripping her ass. Gently, her hips were eased forward, so her pussy was against his lips. Testing with a few simple kisses, they soon turned to licks as he explored the surrounding skin, and then the folds of her pussy. Reaching up with one hand, he began to rub her clit with a thumb, hoping that cheating with his hand a little would help her cum faster.

"You will know if you are doing it well, believe me" Veronica said. His hands wandered on her sides, and Curtis needed her collaboration to get rid of the lower part of the outfit. Rising first one leg, then the other, Veronica soon got rid both shorts and panties, throwing them aside and dripping, part sweat part anticipation, on Curtis' face.

Veronica lowered her hips into a wider stance, allowing Curtis to easily access her glistening pussy, all bare of hair, lips starting to swell red. She first felt his breath there, then kisses, soon licks. "Ah... that's it... work around... make me moist" she whispered. "Oh! That's cheating" she shivered feeling his touch on her nub. "But you have to work for the first one, make me sweat the shirt" Veronica, still dressed with her top garment, grabbed his hands, putting them both back on her ass, keeping them there.

Her hips slowly swayed, matching the pace that Curtis was setting, and soon enough she was dripping more than sweat. "I trust you to keep your hands there" she said, letting them be on her backside. "Now lets get to it" she took her hands to her folds, opening them wide for Curtis to see, feeling a little bit embarrassed. "Go on, fuck me with your tongue" she said, carrying her hips forward to his mouth.

Hearing the comment about cheating, the boy laughed slightly, moving his hands back to her ass for a firm squeeze. She had a very unique taste, one he honestly did not mind. Growing hard from beneath the sheets, he wanted to bring herto a wuick orgasm... maybe hhe'd get a reward like he got yesterday?

Feeling a little unsure when she opened her folds, his tongue snaked out, flicking the inside slowly before he began to pump his tongue inside her. "After your first, flip around." He suggested, wanting to try her ass too. He hoped he was doing alright, because he had no clue what else to do.. Was he in over his head a little with this idea?

"Oh fuck-" Veronica shivered when Curtis' tongue darted inside her, a new feeling that surprised her. "Go on, work it, m-mess me up" she asked, supporting herself by putting her hands on the bed's headboard. "F-fine..." was all she mumbled when Curtis asked her to flip around after her first one, with no idea what he was up to, nor caring much now that she had him down there. "Go, kiss it, tongue it like it was my mouth..." she was getting more and more worked up, and Curtis quickly learned his way into a territory mostly unknown for her.

"Oh shit, it's good..." Veronica moaned, feeling that she was getting close, just needed a push that threw her over the edge, and she was going to get it herself. "Get ready" she mumbled, lowering one of her hands from the bed's headboard and holding his head from the back. "I'm going to fuck your face" she just said before starting to sway her hips against his mouth, faster each time. "Oh fuck, oh f-" she gasped for air, in her erratic movements Curtis tongue landed as many times on her hole as in the lips or in her clit, creating a wild array of unexpected sensations. "I'm c-" the warning came late, the orgasm reducing her to a shaky mass, sitting on top of his face. The gasps echoed in a room that was starting to smell of sweat and sex.

"That was crazy" Veronica shifted her shaky legs a bit, lowering her head, savoring her tasty self on Curtis' lips, kissing him deep. "Was I too rough? I hope not, let myself carry a little bit" she said, making sure that in her heat she didn't force Curtis into anything he wasn't comfortable with. "Now you can go at your pace" she said, turning around as he asked before, wondering what was he up to.

The moment Curtis realised she was cumming, he was relieved, happy he wasn't failing his promise. Getting a mouth full of her juices, he did his best to clean up. "Tastes good." His muffled voice said. Pulling back as she asked her question, he shook his head. "As I said last night when you pushed me against the car, I enjoy you getting a little rough. Taking what you want. It's hot." He confessed.

Veronica slowly flipped over, revealing his ass to him. Having noticed how she had cum from his accidental anal penetration, Curtis figured that this was a spot relatively untouched. So hopefully this would lead to a quick, surprising orgasm for the older girl. Gripping her hips, Curtis once again eased his tongue against this new hole, rimming her slowly before gently easing his tongue inside, tongue-fucking her ass hole. As he did this, Curtis decided to do a bit of a reach-around, sliding two fingers inside of her for the best orgasm possible.

"Oh so that's it" Veronica finally understood his plan with the surprise flick of his tongue on her ass. She was sure that she was quite sweaty there, specially after the drive back home, but Curtis didn't seem to mind with how he was attacking her backdoor. "Go on, but this time doesn't count as an accideee-" her words died on her throat as Curtis pushed his way into her ass, his tongue darting inside, twisting around.

"Whoa, that's better than I expec-fuck!" Veronica shouted, his fingers prompting inside her. "Oh shit, oh shit... this is bad" she mumbled, as Curtis went on her well known spot, his attention everywhere around her groin. Veronica couldn't keep herself straight without the help of the headboard and she couldn't reach it turned around, so she leaned forward, using her hands to steady herself while Curtis tortured her with pleasure.

"This is going to be a big ohhh-" Veronica shook violently, one spasm after another had her panting for breath, moaning and twisting, gushing on his deft hand. Curtis didn't stop in his assault, and soon had another one, her ass clenching on his tongue, her elbows failing to hold her, falling in top of Curtis, her ass shaking like jelly.

After the fourth had coursed through her body, making her quake, Veronica was begging for mercy. She was approaching the dozen orgasms in a row, and was about to end up as a drooling mess. "Please, stooop..." she begged. "I'll suck you dry, but let me go" after the training and the mess he had turned her into, she saw herself unable to escape. "Hahhh... Hahhh..." slowly, Veronica recovered both breath and the ability to stay straight, even if still a bit wobbly.

"You done it, never sweated more" Veronica admitted, removing both soaked shirt and bra, throwing them into Curtis' face, so he could bask on what he had done.

Feeling his spasming girlfriend, he had great feelings of elation. The ability to make her unable to control her body was something incredible in his mind, even more so after she cum again and again and again. He heard her beg to stop, and he wanted to ignore her. But then the offer came that she'd suck him dry. It was as if she said the magic words, his fingers and tongue stopping instantly. It may have felt a little bad for the pleasure to stop so suddenly, or maybe it brought a feeling of relief. Hands gently tapping Veronica to ask her to get off, he was surprised to find a shirt and bra thrown into his face. Definitely smelling of sweat, he threw the clothing to the ground, laughing softly.

"I've always wondered how this would feel... Time for you to keep your promise." He smirked

Veronica was still trembling slightly, and the promise of what was to come didn't help. She was eager to taste Curtis, to engulf him, but would she be able to handle the outcome?

Veronica lowered and repositioned herself between his legs, promptly getting rid of his boxers and throwing them aside. His cute cock was at full mast, and Veronica got close, breathing all over it. For starters she lowered herself, licking and tasting his enormous dangling balls. He was sweaty too, and his natural aroma made her shiver. Veronica sucked on them, played with her tongue between them, while her hands rested on his thighs, massaging them. The bountiful spheres received their attention and them some, ending up painted with drool, while his cock wasn't touched even once.

"Are you ready? I'm hungry..." Veronica said, opening her mouth wide and letting her tongue hang, drool dripping on her breasts.

Just feeling Veronica's mouth on his balls felt better than anything in his life, though as a fifteen year old, he didn't have the best memory, so maybe that night in the bathtub was better. But for now, ball sucking was amazing. It felt so good he almost forgot about the real show, which was to apparently happen now. "I've already had my meal... you're free to get yours whenever you like." He replied, licking his hand clean. "And for future reference, any time you want to play with my balls, don't ask for permission. That felt great." Curtis sighed blissfully.

Veronica positioned herself on top of his groin, her drool dripping this time on his the tip of his cock. She lowered her head, making the tongue dance around his head with just the tiniest of touches. Drool was starting to slide down his mast, slowly making it shimmer. Then, without previous warning, Veronica engulfed his glans, sucking on it, making her tongue dance circles around it. Clockwise, counterclockwise, licking the tip, caressing the frenulum, Veronica just toyed with his tip, leaving the rest unattended, saving it for later.

Such stimulation was bound to send Curtis into his first even if he tried to hold, so Veronica was alert to avoid the incoming catching her close, at least the first one.

Breathing in and out slowly, Curtis tried to relax as she began with gentle teasing, biting his lip. It was so slow, he could get used to this. But as he began to believe that she only intended to go slow, she began toying with it so much it brought him to a quick orgasm. While she may have been expecting it, one thing neither of them expected was for the teen to grab her hair tightly, holding her down as he came. Body tensing during this orgasm, he forced every load down her throat, creating a pit at her stomach. This stomach full of cum was unlikely to come out as easily as when he had cum in her ass, so she'd likely look a little fatter for a little while as her body digests and breaks it down. "Fuck... I'm so sorry." He apologised immediately after his orgasm. He did not push her down far, only about halfway. But he was still concerned for her wellbeing.

"Wha- hmfff! glll!" Veronica was caught off guard by Curtis' hands, forcing her to swallow. She could have broken free halfway through it, but in doing so she could hurt him, not to mention that she was getting dizzy with the potent taste and sheer quantity he could produce. Veronica fell back after the ordeal, burping and gasping. She could heard him apologizing, but she had trouble working her mind around what happened for a moment.

"Holy shit" Veronica wobbled back into a somewhat straight posture. "I was planning to have some, but not all" she was panting like when she ate too much, her belly slightly bulged. She traced a finger upwards along the underside of his twitching cock, picking up a little dollop of the little left, taking it to her mouth. "It's as tasty as I though after taking a sample yesterday" she savored it. "But it's way better at a reasonable pace" she rested a hand on her stomach, hearing it rumble. "I never thought I'd say that, but I think I'm going to skip lunch today" Veronica said. "Don't make that face, I'm fine" she caressed him. "But given the amount of it, lets do this from time to time, and only at my pace, please" she asked, having trouble holding it.

"While I work this down, lets change a bit, but I'll return to work my mouth around it for the last one" she offered, unable to get anything in her mouth for a few minutes without risking heaving it all. Her solution to the situation was soon apparent, as she groped her breasts and used them to envelop his slippery cock. "You can get up and fuck them if you want, or let me do the job for a while" she said, sliding her bountiful breasts up and down his shaft, soon soaking them with the leftover semen.

Seeming almost scared of her reaction for his roughness, the boy did not look calm even after she told him she was fine. "Sorry." he said again. Veronica seemed okay though, still happy enough to wrap her wonderful breasts around him to stimulate his cock. "That feels nice." He sighed happily. "But uh... when I... finish, it'll get messy since my dick is pointed right at my face, basically." Glancing down, he could feel a build up of pleasure already. "Should I maybe um... get on top of you and do this? It'll probably get your face and neck, but at least you're not swallowing." He shrugged. He found the concept of swallowing cum to be highly arousing (when it is Veronica swallowing), so finding that thanks to his oversized balls, that likely would not ever be a reality once again, was disappointing.

"I'm more than fine with it" Veronica said, shuffling around the bed so she was lying down. "Come here, cowboy" she said, pulling Curtis in straddling her slightly bumpy abdomen, ready to stuff himself in her breasts. "With all the sweat I have to change the sheets anyway, so don't worry about that" Veronica said, her hands running through his chest. "Oh, I have an idea" one of her arms reached for a drawer in her nightstand, grabbing some sunglasses out of it. "This is going to be fun" Veronica smiled, licking her lips, putting the big glasses on, dimming her view of the room. The sizeable aviator style sunglasses were pretty reflective, so Curtis could see himself about to plow her breasts. "Go on, bathe me on that" Veronica encouraged.

Laughing softly at the glasses, Curtis climbed on top of his girlfriend, straddling her stomach. He did not put much weight on her though, knowing how the cum inside of her could come up if he wasn't careful. Sliding his cock between her breasts, the boy gripped them, already beginning thrusts at a quick pace. His hairy balls gently rubbed against her skin as he moved, trying to look away from her face, as looking at his own face in the reflection was not a turn on.

It took a little longer for his next orgasm, but when it came, he thrust all the way through her breasts, completely covering her face and neck. She'd be unable to see through her glasses any longer. When his orgasm finished, Curtis pulled out, shyly placing the tip of his dick by her lips, asking silently if she'd suck him clean.

Once the storm has passed, Veronica cleared her forehead with her hand as much as she could, then removed the glasses. "I'll need some scuba glasses next time if I want to see what's going on after one of those" she joked, her eyes relatively clear of the mess around her. "Dry" she corrected Curtis as he approached. "I promised to suck you dry" she smiled. "I've appetite for a shot or two as a dessert, but not a whole meal, let me" Veronica licked and slurped him clear, replacing his white cum for her clear saliva. "There, all shiny and ready, come here, grab the headboard" she commanded. It was fun, since their positions have reversed from the beginning, now he was on top of her. "Now let me" Veronica grabbed his ass, taking both her hands into his cheeks and pushing him down.

Engulfing him whole, Veronica had his whole manhood in, his sizeable balls bumping against her chin. She backed her head, pulling him out, and got the tongue out, serving as a bed for his tip. "Brace yourself" Veronica alerted, her hands moving from his buttocks to his hips, grabbing him firmly. Then she started to pump her head, quickly and sloppily sucking his whole, her nose bumping against his belly, the balls chiming on her ching. The rhythm was quick, and it only seemed to go quicker and quicker as she picked up the pace.

Gripping the headboard as requested, Curtis groaned loudly as he felt his cock engulfed, feeling wet and warm from this treatment. She was definitely skilled, he could say that much. Feeling his balls slap her chin, her eyes would occasionally roll back, making him worry that he was about to knock her out. "What do I do when I need to cum?" he asked, unsure if he would be cumming in her stomach for the second time. It was tempting, but if he did, she'd likely end up looking pregnant for the next few days. And while he did not find a pregnant body hot, knowing it was actually full of his cum was highly arousing.

Back
Top Bottom