Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Nodding at Veronica, he was happy with her comment. A first time had to be something they could remember, simple as that. "Yeah, good. We'll continue as if we're both still virgins." He laughed, trying to lighten the mood. He was unaware of Veronica actually not being a virgin even before the previous night.

"Yeah, I agree. It's not your fault Sharon. Some dumbass did it, you can't watch everyone at once." Curtis said, trying to sooth her unease.

Unfortunately, her unease proved to be strong, mentioning without too many words how he had quite clearly came inside of his girlfriend. Staying silent, the boy had no ideas.

"Ah... yeah" was all Veronica said to Curtis' take on the whole virginity thing. She wasn't going to lie to him, but that was hardly the place nor the moment to have that talk. She hoped that it wasn't important to him, since it had no way back. Veronica then listened to Sharon talking about... well, the stream of semen flowing out her, now finally starting to stop.

"Look at you two, one silent and lost and the other worried sick" Veronica smiled, understanding the worries. "I'm not going to make you Aunt Sharon, I've been on the pill since ages ago" she laughed, wincing a little bit, feeling sore.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Curtis was happy she admitted to being on the pill. "Thank god... I don't think being a father at fifteen would suit me." he grinned, leaning down to kiss her now-clean cheek. Noticing her pains, Curtis looked over to Sharon. "Is that offer to stay still open? I doubt Ronnie feels like moving too much today... not sure if the fault of that is the alcohol or me..." He added the last part quietly, as if speaking to himself.

Pausing for a moment, he nervously spoke up. "And uh... I'd appreciate if you didn't mention my uh.. unusual talent, to anyone. I guess Naida knows now at least, but no one else." He requested, not wanting to become a laughing stock of the school - 'the boy who cums by the bucket-load.'

"Your parents murdering me wouldn't be a nice thing either, one of us three has to be the bigger woman, pun intended" she joked, earning a small punch in the arm by Sharon.

"Fuck you Nica, you had me worried" Sharon smiled, now at ease.

"Hell no, no more fucking me today" Veronica was in a brighter mood now, making puns. "Well the headache is all alcohol induced, the sore feeling is all you, and my legs feeling like well done spaghetti is probably fifty/fifty" she added, sharing the supposed blame with a smile.

"Of course you are welcome to stay" Sharon said. "I hired some professionals to clean the house" she explained, showing again the kind of money she handled. Sharon tilted her head, looking at Curtis. "I'm no gossip, and even if I was who would believe me? Don't worry on that front" she said. "Now, to keep things under wraps and don't spook the service with a white sea, you and me will be cleaning this room while Veronica soaks his battered self in a warm bath" Sharon was organizing things, she seemed an expert on party damage control.

"You won't see me arguing" Veronica added, happy with her role on the task at hand.

"I guessed so. But first I have to give Naida a call and tell her you are fine" Sharon said. "The poor girl... that must have shocked her" she smiled, taking her bare ass out to get the phone and make the call private.

Grinning at Veronica's puns, Curtis watched Sharon walk off to make a call. "This is an odd morning... never thought I'd be openly naked with two women, with none of us screaming or trying to hide ourselves." He commented with a laugh, walking behind Veronica and sitting down in the bath, his legs spread so she was in the middle. She'd feel his cock and balls lightly against her lower back, but he was here solely to massage her while she relaxed. "I'll stay until Sharon is done with her call." He promised, giving her one of his famous massages.

"I can safely say that last night sucked... we had sex, with none of the benefits and all of the negatives." Curtis laughed softly, referring to the lack of memory, and Veronica's pains.

"Hah!" Veronica laughed at the remark of how odd it was. "Yeah, Sharon can be crazy outgoing at times, but that only shows how much she trusts you" she explained. "Oh, yeah, that's the spot..." she was enjoying the attention and the massage, then paused. "I still have no nickname for you, any ideas?" she got blushed. Of all the things to get embarrassed from that morning, the one that made her red was that.

"It was fun for a while, I wouldn't say everything sucked" Veronica was trying to remember. "Did Sharon put her head under Naida's skirt or that's just me imagining things?" she remembered the scene, but had trouble discerning if it was true. "But yeah, it's a bit of a bummer" she admitted, seeing that Sharon was taking her time with the call. Maybe she was dressing herself and making sure the hired help didn't visit that particular room.

"It's a bit odd, specially with you naked behind me, but will you be my date in the Autumn Ball in a couple of weeks?" she asked, laughing. "This time the dance is mandatory, at least once. But it'll be a slow one and we have a couple of weeks to learn together" she added, looking back over her shoulder, fishing for a kiss.

"Aren't you the cutest?" Sharon interrupted, back dressed with shorts and a shirt, carrying a couple of buckets with cleaning gear. "Say that you'll be delighted to take your girlfriend to the ball and get your naked ass a towel and some underwear. It's time to clean the mess" she said, bossy but with a smile. "Once the room is clean we all three can lie down, call for pizza and watch a movie" she added, the promise of rest and comfy fun in the horizon. "I have to make sure that no more tours to pound town are taken today" she added a crass joke, Sharon being Sharon.

Veronica slapped Curtis' ass as he was getting out, blowing him a kiss, letting herself soak in the warm water.

"Nicknames are stuff you need to come up with. It's no fun if I have to make a nickname for myself." He replied, doing a quick reach-around to squeeze her breast, before returning to the massage.

"The sucky part was the sex part" Curtis clarified, before laughing at her remark. "You know... I think you're right. Something about a bet or something... I think might have been about those hickeys I gave you." Curtis explained.

The situation got even more weird at the question of going to the ball, with the two of them completely naked. As he was about to reply, Sharon burst into the bathroom, interrupting them while thankfully being clothed. Grinning at her demand, Curtis nodded to Sharon before looking back at Veronica. "I'll be delighted to take my girlfriend to the ball. Now I have to get my naked ass a towel and some underwear. It's time to clean up the mess." Curtis replied to Veronica's question using the exact terminology suggested to him by Sharon, except changing it to fit his perspective. Kissing Veronica deeply while sitting behind her, Curtis soon got out of the bath, yelping a little as he felt the slap on his ass. "Oh, are we slapping butts now? When you're feeling up to it, I get to slap your ass back." He grinned, winking as she blew him a kiss before grabbing a towel and helping out Sharon.

The days passed after the crazy party at Sharon's and it was still hard to believe that everything was sorted out by Sunday, when the house first looked like a hurricane had went by. Sharon's party had an unintended effect, since people were talking about Curtis not only being invited to it, but also dating a third year. It was still a rumor, but with the Autumn Ball on the horizon, it would soon be confirmed for everyone to see.

In those days before the ball, Veronica and Curtis slowly returned to their usual kinks, but what happened still floated in the air, and they both wanted to seal the deal but didn't know when. The practice for the dance was funny, but served enough to not make a show of their lack of skill and have their hands all over each other.

Slowly but surely the day had come, and it was one when Veronica wasn't going to drive, she had made sure of that renting a limousine with a driver. Once again Curtis found himself waiting at the bottom of the stairs, this time dressed to impress thanks to asking Sharon and Naida for advice. That said, anyone could end up dazzled as Veronica stepped down her room.

She was wearing a silver dress so long that even with her height had a part that dragged along. It hugged her image in a suggestive but still covering way and had a long cut on a side, showing a good amount of leg and allowing her to comfortably move.

1csCEUI.jpg

The days between the party and the ball were very different from what Curtis was used to. Sure, being the talk of the school did not seem out of the norm for him. But instead of it being because of being the 'weird kid', it was thanks to his self defence from the bullies insulting his girlfriend. But not only that, but it seemed he was getting a positive reputation due to his relationship with Veronica. He didn't mind the talk, he just hoped it didn't bother Veronica at all.

Finally, it was the night of the ball, after a lot of practice. He wasn't fond of dancing, other than the fact that he got to hold Veronica while in public. It did feel weird though, thanks to the height difference of the two. Either way, he would be dancing with Veronica soon. Standing once again at the base of her staircase, he found Veronica staring down at him in an amazing dress. "Oh god..." He mumbled, reaching for her hand and kissing the knuckles. "You are going to get hit on by so many guys tonight.." He laughed. It was comments like that that showed how much more at ease he was becoming with their relationship, with the knowledge that other men would find her attractive. Pulling her into a hug, his hands could be felt giving her ass a good squeeze, his face in her breasts. "I have to do this now, or else I won't be able to help myself when we're at the ball." he explained, winking and giving her a quick kiss.

The beeping of the horn outside told them the limousine was here, so taking her hand, Curtis lead Veronica to their ride to the ball. "Should be fun." Was his comment, a little nervousness in his voice. Dancing was an act that drew attention, and he hoped he didn't embarrass himself tonight. But more importantly, he hoped he didn't embarrass Veronica tonight either.

"I doubt so, since I'm not going to leave your side" Veronica smiled when Curtis said she was going to get hit on. "You look gorgeous, color me impressed" she nodded, looking how dashing Curtis dressed. Veronica indulged him as he groped her, sinking into his kiss. "It's going to be amazing" she said, having a hunch about the night.

The couple managed to keep their paws of each other in the limousine, wanting to maintain decency, and soon they arrived hand in hand to the Autumn Ball, set up in the school gym. The place was decorated with the fake red leaves that seemed almost mandatory in that kind of event, but it looked cool and warm. Most of the second and third years were there with their couples, with a few single ones in the look for a mate, since it was the first dance since the term began. A few first years where there with their couples, be it because they were a couple before the year started or they were ones of the lucky or bold few to get a couple in that month that had passed.

And then, there was Curtis. The only first year that walked in with a third year in his tow, the tower of the volleyball team, gleaming in a shiny dress. "Oh. My. God" a familiar voice resounded from a corner, getting close quickly. "You two are the cutest couple ever" Sharon said, leaving a lasting impression just looking at her. The bold girl had chosen a completely daring attire for the evening, dressing herself in a custom made male suit, her black hair flowing free.

"And you finally you look as the gangster you are" Veronica said. "You are the boss and I love how that outfit fits you" she admitted. "You are going to bedazzle a few first year girlies with that look" Veronica added with a smile.

"Too bad she's taken" Naida approached behind her, a pale pink dress making her look girly and cute. "You look amazing Curtis, we chose well. You too Nica, always the spotlight" she nodded in appreciation.

"Lets get some alcohol free punch" Veronica almost laughed, remembering the ordeal a couple of weeks before. "Don't you dare pulling out a booze flask out of a jacket pocket, you criminal" she joked with Sharon.

"How did you know...?" Sharon said wide eyed, taking her hand into her jacket, pulling a middle finger for Veronica, who laughed. "Even I don't want to get expelled" she admitted, laughing.

The merry foursome got to the table with the drinks, attracting the mixed looks of most of the ball. Naida was the cutest thing ever, and every boy lamented her playing for the other team, while Sharon looked handsome in a way the boys wanted to be her, the girls wanted to do her. Curtis was most finely dressed than ever, and a bit of his manly self was now projecting beyond his virility, it showed in his self confidence despite being in a situation he would never get caught in a little bit more than a month ago. Veronica just looked statuesque, an athletic figure covered in a gown-like dress, out of a classic painting of a goddess.

Curtis grinned as he heard a familiar voice, knowing who it was without even needing to look. Turning around with a hand clasping Veronica's, the boy listened as she complimented them. "Thanks Sharon." He said, always pleased to have compliments thrown his way. "You look amazing too." He told her honestly. Lots of women, Curtis felt, did not pull off suits well. Sharon was definitely an exception to the rule, looking handsome and beautiful.

"And thank you, too, Naida." He replied, nodding with a smile at her own compliment. "You look great. Gonna make every man and woman in the building jealous." He laughed, letting them lead him to the punch. "And yes, thanks again for the help. Veronica would have killed me if I wore the same thing to the third romantic event we've gone to in a row." This comment referenced how he kept wearing the same blue on blue jacket/shirt combination on their days out, a choice that Curtis had to make since he didn't have much dress sense.

It was a good half hour of drinking and chatting between the four of them, until Curtis began to notice a slow song come on, and quite a few couples begin to head to the dance floor. "U-Uh... Veronica? May I have this dance?" He asked, standing up and offering a hand,. Even as she grasped it, she'd feel it trembling a little from nerves.

Leading her onto the floor, Curtis turned to face Ronnie. Thanks to the size difference, Curtis had to take the role stereotypically done by the female dancer, gripping her waist and standing on her toes. This allowed his partner to lead the dance, as he could barely see past her body, let alone lead them around the floor. "This is nice." He mumbled after a few moments of silent dancing.

After chatting for a while, Veronica blushed as Curtis took the initiative and asked her for a dance. It was blissful to him have the initiative once in a while, specially when he was going to get lead through the dance. She grasped his hand tight, making sure he understood that she was there for him, that there was no reason to be nervous.

"It is, even if the dress makes a little bit harder than expected" Veronica commented, her long legs playing for an advantage. Couples around had only eyes for each other, as Curtis and Veronica were both lost in each others eyes, but the ones that weren't on the dance floor couldn't help but look at the odd couple. Or at least until Sharon took Naida to dance, dividing the attention of the curious ones between them.

With time things started to warm up, and people were growing less and less awkward. Students hooked with each other, starting what it could perhaps be a nice story to tell, but that night there was only one that mattered. Faster songs changed the pace of the music, so the party wasn't monotone, and soon Veronica and Curtis paused to get a drink and a couple of bites, maybe more in her case.

Curtis was a little relieved when Veronica suggested they take a break to energise up with food and drink. He enjoyed the dancing, he supposed, but would definitely rather the two of them sitting on the couch, perhaps with him giving Veronica a foot massage. Grabbing two cups of punch and some snacks, Curtis returned to the table. "Here you go..." He said, splitting the plated biscuits up, leaving three on his side of the plate and eleven on Veronica's side.

"So, what now? Do we go back to dancing? Or something else? I've never really gone to a ball before, so you tell me what you want to do." He smiled, his foot lightly rubbing the outside of her leg.

"I can feel under the table what you intend to do, that's for sure" Veronica smiled between biscuit and biscuit. "A ball is an occasion to dress up, almost a hunting ground if you come alone, and something to celebrate when coupled..." she mumbled. "But yeah, there is little to do but dance" she said, glancing at Sharon and Naida, still at it. "Oh yeah, we have to vote for king and queen of the dance and I know who am I voting for" she said, looking again at Sharon and Naida, writing on one of the papers set up for it in the tables around.

"I think we can have one more dance, at least so we can show how much we practiced" she said, hitting the dance floor once she had gone through her biscuits and then some. It was nice and warm, a cozy feeling having Curtis there, spinning around with her, living for each other, and then the music got interrupted.

"The votes have been counted and we are ready to announce the Queen and King of the Autumn Ball" the school council president, a tall serious looking guy was on the mic, but even him seemed to be having fun. "The Queen of the Ball is... Naida Freeman!" he announced, with her baffled and stumbling on top of the scenario.

"And the King of the Ball is..." the music created the hype for the moment. "Sharon Kim!" he said, not without a tone of surprise. Some people may had a problem with it, but in general it was a pretty open school and most people liked Sharon, so the gesture, including Veronica's vote, was well meaning.

Naida looked like a princess with the crown, and the only way to make Sharon look more like the cover of the disc of a Korean pretty boy band was to cut her hair. Both of them approached laughing their asses off once it was over.

"Honor the Queen and King, you plebeians!" Sharon joked as soon as they were there. "We are going to stay for a dance?" she added, with a questioning tone, looking at Naida.

"One dance I can do, but then I want the king to pay a nightly visit to the queen" Naida allowed with a shy smile.

"If your majesties would allow us, I think we will graciously take our leave" Veronica joked making a curtsy. "What do you think?" she looked at Curtis.

Smiling, Curtis stood and moved over to Veronica, sitting on her lap. "We can always dance back at home if we wanted to, we don't need a ball to do that." He told her softly, kissing her cheek. Letting her lean past him to write down her votes for king and queen, Curtis copied suit, finding Sharon and Naida to be incredibly fun to hang around, so figured they should have a little fun by being royalty for the night. At the mention of one more dance, Curtis nodded, taking Veronica to the floor once again.

--

Clapping as Sharon and Naida approached them, Curtis pretended to be going to one knee, kneeling for the king and queen. "Your majesties." He grinned as he straightened up. Nodding as Veronica mentioned them leaving, Curtis was happy she brought it up. "Yeah, let's head home. I just feel like getting into bed." He confessed. Honestly, while his thoughts did have something to do with a bed, it was nothing to do with sleeping.

The limousine took them to Veronica's house, her mother once again absent. Veronica had the suspicion that she was seeing someone downtown but didn't want to introduce him to her until it was something serious. Veronica didn't ask as long as Rachel didn't tell or behave weirdly, since they gave each other plenty of space despite their love.

Out of the luxurious car and into the house, Veronica was all over Curtis, hugging and kissing him, lifting him into her arms so she could keep kissing him while climbing the stairs. She kept her hold of him, landing them both on her bed, Veronica on top of Curtis, pressing her breasts on him, devouring his mouth.

"Hahhhh.... hahhhh" Veronica gasped once she managed to break free from Curtis, a thread of drool bridging between them for a moment. She was looking red, and a glint was in her eyes.

"I want to do it. Today. Tonight. Our-" Veronica stopped, realizing something. She still haven't told him, and she wasn't going to lie, not to Curtis. "But I... I've to tell you..." she stammered.

"I'm not... you know. A virgin. Even before that, I mean" she was looking down. "I've... two other times..." it was understandable at her age, but she still didn't want to disappointing him. "It went bad" she said, not wanting to add any details. "And I don't say just to play it down. It happened and it wasn't good. I'm not lying" Veronica finally looked back to Curtis.

"I know that this night was special, that I should have told you before... but I never found the moment, I was having so much fun with you, the dance lessons... I hope I didn't mess it" Veronica said, caressing his face. "Do you still want to do it? I bought something special to wear, at least until you take it out from me" she said.

Climbing onto Veronica's body, he hooked his arms and legs around her upper body as they kissed, devouring each other's faces. He was really enjoying himself, and it made the wait of going to the ball completely worth it. "Oof" He muttered as he fell onto the bed, a very high drop for him considering their heights. Him underneath her, Curtis listened closely as she told him she wanted to do it. He was keen, and about to reply, but soon, he found out the truth.

If she looked closely, she'd notice a flicker of disappointment, but it soon turned to reassurance. "Ronnie." He said softly, kissing her cheek. "While I do sort of wish it was both of our firsts, it might even be a good thing that it's not your first - I've heard that a uh... woman's first time can be painful, and we don't have to worry about that any more. And if they were terrible, then you know what not to do, and you can tell me if I'm doing something incorrectly." He smiled, pulling her head down to kiss Veronica's forehead.

"Now, as a horny fifteen year old boy, what do you think the answer you'll be getting is?" Curtis asked with a grin. "I definitely still want to do it. You don't need a special thing to wear to make tonight special, but it might be fun to rip your clothes to shreds before I ravish you, so go ahead." He smiled.

Once Veronica left to change in the nearby bathroom, Curtis stood up, removing his clothing with the exception of his undershirt and his underwear, not wanting to dirty the expensive clothing, and wanting to get to the 'good stuff' as soon as possible.

Veronica said nothing, but kissed Curtis on the lips, over and over, grateful of having the understanding of the young man. "We have already done more than I ever got to do, with the exception of that, so you already know all my weak spots, you'll do just fine" Veronica said, getting away from him, getting into the bathroom, getting naked and donning the outfit she had readied before.

When she got out, Veronica was wearing a set of lace black bra and panties, with a slightly sheer top part. That alone was wildly enticing, but she also had a set of matching stockings hold there by a garter belt. Her legs went forever, her groin barely hidden by the panties and the small skirt the garter belt had.

xsTpgGg.jpg

Veronica slowly turned around revealing that not only the garter belt was barely there on the back, but the panties seemed more of a thong than anything else, leaving all her back bare.

sB5mWQT.jpg

"I guess for the expression on your face that you liked it" Veronica said, amused and thrilled, extending a hand for him to grab and carry her to the bed. She was going to take the initiative when it was time to do it, but until then Curtis knew well how to get her excited and ready.

Cock growing hard just from the sight of her, Veronica knew he was hooked. Grabbing her hand, Curtis practically pushed her onto the bed, climbing on top of her to pull her into a deep kiss. As he did so, his groin lightly began to grind against her own, hoping to stimulate her a little with his already hard cock. The kiss did not last long, his mouth already moving to her breasts. Biting down on her bra, Curtis locked eyes with Veronica as he pulled it down, keeping the bra attached to her body but releasing her boobs.

Instantly, his mouth attempted to cover them in saliva, whether that was his intention or not was unclear. But nibbles and bites, kisses and suckles, everything happened along her boobs until they were sensitive and covered with hickeys. He even went a little rough, pinching a nipple every now and then.

Soon, Curtis had a bit of an idea. He was unsure if she'd find it fitting with their fun personalities, or if it would ruin the romantic, loving first time together moment, but he felt he could take a risk. Rolling her over onto her stomach, She'd feel her thong pulled to the side, two fingers entering her depths. Instantly beginning an assault on her cunt, Curtis lightly sat down on her back. "Such a naughty girl for teasing me with this sexy outfit. You deserve a spanking." He laughed. He was still fingering her, keeping at a very quick pace for the unexpecting girl, but soon, she'd feel a slap on her ass that was quite similar to the one she had given him a few weeks prior, while they were in the bath at Sharon's house. It was very light, and not exactly worthy of being called a spanking. It was just one slap too, as if waiting for encouragement to continue, and/or hit her harder.

Curtis grabbed and pushed Veronica into the bed, hungrily grinding against her, briefly but deeply kissing her, then moving into lower grounds. Veronica combed his hair with her fingers, indulging in the pleasure of his mouth, then fought the undershirt out of him, wanting to feel Curtis' body on her own. "Ah! Fuck!" soft moans were punctuated with louder swear words every time Curtis pinched her, took a nibble at her.

Veronica was feeling the heat, and when Curtis stopped she used that brief pause to remove the bra, already disheveled, and throw it away. Curtis in the meantime, turned her around, and Veronica could no longer see what he was doing, only feel it. "Fuck!" Veronica felt the sudden fingers in her, digging into her emerging wetness.

"Y-yes, I have beeFuck! Been baAHd!" Veronica had trouble keeping up with the dirty talk Curtis liked, his fingers attacking her weak spot so soon. His hand clashed against her cheek, sending waves of pleasure over her lower half. "Holy shit. I felt it all around" she was surprised. "Harder" Veronica asked, receiving another one, making her bite her lip, gasping. The assault on her pussy was relentless, she was starting to shiver. She was so close, grasping at the bedsheets, crumpling them on her fists. "Harder!" she shouted, a beg more than an order, cumming the very moment the hit landed, a full body shake mirroring the waves the flesh of her buttocks did.

Veronica trembled, drooling on the bed, riding the pleasure. "That was... that was fucked up. I liked it" there she was, how her speech pattern changed with excitement, be it during a match or during sex. "What's next?" she asked, her voice muffled against the bed.

Happily, Curtis complied with the requests of harder slaps, focusing on one ass cheek for a little while, and then the other. By the time Veronica experienced her orgasm, her ass was red despite the completely dark tanned skin. Just from the sight, he knew she wouldn't be sitting properly for a week at least.. "I wonder if I could make you cum only by spanking you." He giggled softly, sliding off of her back slowly. "What's next? Well, I just hurt your ass. I've got to kiss it better now." He said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Face becoming buried in her ass, the boy began to tongue fuck her hole, remembering he violent orgasmic reaction she had last time he did this. Fingers once again assaulting her special spot, Curtis hoped that the orgasms she was getting now would make up for any disappointment he was sure to give when they finally had sex.

When Veronica seemed finished once again with his actions, Curtis finally relented, licking his fingers clean as he moved to lay beside her. Rolling Veronica on top of him, he smirked up at her. "Now, we can do whatever you want, now that I've had my fun." He smirked.

"I don't think so, but who knows..." Veronica said, recovering her breath. With just spanks? She couldn't, could she? She had learned more of herself and what made her tick in that last month and a half than the rest of her life, so anything was possible.

Before having a chance to think it twice, Curtis sunk his face on her back, licking all around her insides, still fingering her without a pause. "Ohgodyes..." Veronica's words turned into a hiss, aware of every inch of her skin. The wet pleasure on her back was so different of the stinging heat of the spanking, and yet both worked so right one after another. Veronica didn't last long before shaking once more, a litany of swear words and moans, muffled against the bed, heralded her orgasm, slowly winding down as Curtis had the courtesy of back off.

"Holy shit, give me a minute" Veronica said, still shaking from time to time. "We have to try that without getting into my pussy, but not today or I'll end up too messed to do anything" she said, wanting to try such a thing. "It's my turn now to make you shake and twist" she added, a sultry smile on her face.

Veronica worked Curtis from top to bottom. Her mouth traveled from lips to neck, her hands from shoulders to nipples, a caress that extended through all his hairy self, delaying the inevitable, seeing him twitch and grind against her. "First lets get rid of this" Veronica handled Curtis with ease, rising his buttocks and swiftly disposing of the last remains of his clothing. "Talking about trying things..." Veronica's eyes had a mischievous glint, showing that she was up to no good.

"Hold it as much as you can, lets see you squirm a bit" Veronica asked, positioning herself between his legs. Her left hand rested on his pelvic bone, keeping him from moving around. "You want me to touch it, right?" her right hand danced around his cock, feeling the heat that radiated from it, but without ever touching it. "To pump it, fast and wild, stroking the tip" her fingers danced around the glans, avoiding even grazing it, no matter how it throbbed. "No... I know you... you want my mouth" Veronica shifted, still holding him. "You want to lick your huge balls" she said, breathing close to them, seeing them twitch. "My mouth sucking on the head, my throat taking it in" she continued, her warm breath against his cock. "Engulfing your shaft whole, up and down, slippery and wet" her tongue got out of her mouth, drooling on her chin. "Until you couldn't hold it more, shooting wave after wave down my throat, come on, show me how you come!" Veronica ordered, backing off and seeing Curtis finally explode without a touch, watching him cum everywhere in awe.

She grabbed a towel from below her bed, one of a bunch she had there since she had started seeing how much Curtis could shoot and how often they ended on her home. "Sorry if it was a bit evil, but I wanted to try" Veronica said, cleaning both of them with the towel, discarding it. "Now I'll be touching you for real" she promised.

As Veronica began to move him, it felt almost like a baby and his mother changing his diaper, with the size and strength difference between them. Naked, Curtis watched as she avoided touching him, teasing him solely with her words. She had such a dirty mouth, and she knew that it was a turn on for him. Even the visuals, like the drool running down her chin, made him want her even more. He wanted her to touch him, to help with his orgasm, but she denied him, and soon, his cock twitched itself into an orgasm. Reaching forward, Curtis hastily jerked himself off through it, ensuring to avoid his upper body as much as possible. By the time he had finished, it looked like a chalk outline of his lower body had made itself on her bedsheets, but with cum instead of chalk. The semen was also plastered across his body, so the boy took the towel and wiped himself down. "That was no fun..." He mumbled, pouting. "The best part of working up to cumming is all the touching that comes before hand." He said, handing her the towel. As he leaned forward to give the towel back to Veronica, Curtis purposefully wiped some along her leg. "Oops" He said with a small grin.

Laying back down, he eyed his girlfriend. "It's alright. I know you'll make it up to me by doing everything you promised just now." He laughed, not sounding like he was giving her the option. He wondered how she'd feel about having sex after a stomach full of cum. "Ronnie... later on when we uh... do it... do you mind if I cum in you?" He asked. He doubted she'd mind, since she had confessed to being on the pill, but he wanted to ask beforehand still.

"There is no later" Veronica said while he stood on the bed, towering above Curtis. "I want you in me. Now" she added. Her previous orgasms and Curtis cumming by her words alone were driving her crazy, a wet shine traveling down her inner thighs. "All of you" she added, clearing any doubts he may had.

"I'm going to take charge for now" Veronica stated. "But first..." she lowered her panties, taking them out and keeping the stockings and garter belt on. Her slit was almost drooling in anticipation, offering a complete view of it as she crouched down. She finally opted for kneeling on the bed, straddling Curtis' abdomen. Rising her lower body slightly she made room, and with a slight move backwards she was just above it. "Kiss me there" she said, taking his cock with the right hand, maneuvering until it was resting at the entrance. His glans felt pulsing on her, and as she started to settle down on him, her pussy engulfed him with a wet sound.

Veronica's insides were warm and wet, and she was controlling her breath, trying to relax, managing to not get too tight or Curtis would shoot in her too soon. "I'll start slow, but here" she grabbed his hands and put them on her sides, on the hip. She started to move, up and down, front and back, little movements to keep most of his length inside her, trying to make it last. After a few moves, Veronica was biting her lip, holding her moans.

She leaned forward, still keeping Curtis in. Both her arms supporting her weight at the sides of his head. Veronica kissed him, playing with her tongue. When the kiss ended, she pulled back, her eyes watery and a big warm smile on her face.

"I love you"

Watching her position herself, Curtis wondered if she should have done something to make him cum a few times first. He didn't want to enter her and cum just from that one touch alone. But as she slowly eased herself onto him, the boy was grateful he didn't need to wait any longer to feel what this was like. "Jesus Christ." He swore, gripping her hips as she gently rolled them against his own. It felt so good, and it was a struggle to get his eyes to focus through the pleasure, to look at Veronica's face.

Smiling and moaning as she began to kiss him, this was the most loved he ever felt. So much comfort, and he felt so at ease with Veronica, he was amazed someone could feel this close to him, and he could be this close to someone else. The final touch was her verbally telling him that she loved him. Smiling widely, he noticed the watery eyes and decided to tease her a little. "Is it so bad to love me that you have to cry?" He asked, his smile wide. Kissing her deeply once again, he pulled away a moment later.

"I love you too."

Back
Top Bottom